Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
JJ919

List of all Sugar Daddy Clubs

Hi lads,

I saw a good thread somewhere last year which listed the sugar daddies (foreground, background, underwriter), the clubs with the best youth academies with scores out of 20 and other info which you can't find listed in the game.

I think they found it in the game files but I'm not sure about that.

How could I find this out for this year's game? Any help would be appreciated. I fancy taking an obscure team with a sugar daddy to the top!

Cheers, JJ.

Ok cheers mate. I haven't used it before so might have to learn to use it.

Unless anybody else reading this thread wants to know the same info and has a better grasp of the editor?

Foreground Sugar Daddy

sdforeground.jpg

Background Sugar Daddy

sdbackground.jpg

Underwriters

sdunder2.jpg

sdunder1.jpg

AcidBurn that should be spoilered IMO.

Ok, noob here.

What is sugar daddy, foreground? Background? Underwriters?

Please explain?

Ok, noob here.

What is sugar daddy, foreground? Background? Underwriters?

Please explain?

Foreground - Will keep pumping money into the club until he leaves.

Background - Will supply money for 1 or 2 promotions/3 or 4 years.

Underwriter - Will only supply money if the club is in danger of bankruptcy.

AcidBurn that should be spoilered IMO.

Changed title of thread instead.

Preston North End are not there yet they have one of the richest men in the uk as there owner, Surely Trevor Hemmings must be an underwriter in the game, Also it states he loves the club when he has publically stated he would sell to the right people and he only bought the club to make sure we didnt go under.

Preston North End are not there yet they have one of the richest men in the uk as there owner, Surely Trevor Hemmings must be an underwriter in the game, Also it states he loves the club when he has publically stated he would sell to the right people and he only bought the club to make sure we didnt go under.

That doesn't make him a Sugar Daddy. Theres no guaruntee he'll pump money into the club if they were in a financial mess, he could just decide to sell up to someone that's willing to do so.

According to this list (not sure of its accuracy or validadity) he's not even on the list. BUT according to Wiki, hes worth 900million, which would put him around the 78th mark.

http://www.richest-people.co.uk/the-top-100/

Spurs are owned in the main (through ENIC) by billionaire Joe Lewis but get absolutely nothing from him.

Errrr JaffaCake; PSG is Paris San Germain & they are indeed on the list.

Vitesse and Neuchatal Xamax look the most interesting saves from that list of teams.

Im at work, does anybody have bank balances, transfer and wage budgets for Vitesse and Xamax?

Vitesse - Balance 16.96m, Euro Cup (league) transfer - 9.75m, wages - 300k pw, used - 131,031 pw

Xamax - Balance - 4.16m, Euro Cup (league) transfer - 704k, wages - 190k pw, used - 118,142 pw

I am surprised with the monetary values stated above given that they are on the list for having a foreground sugar daddy....surely they should have higher budgets and balances?

They have fore ground because the three types of sugar daddy operate differently so fore ground suits the way they run the their club.

Also worth noting that Shakhtar have a huge sponsorship deal that gives them big budgets every season.

But I thought the reasoning behind foreground was they continually pump money in....was tempted to start a save as xamax and see how long it would take to do a man city/chelsea on the swiss and european scene but now knowing they don't get pumped money I'm not as keen

from someone from Preston, trust me, Hemmings is no where near a sugar daddy :D

does Ross County have one?

im managing them the now due to winning promotion im now 2.5 million in the red as they had to upgrade my stadium and 3 times now ive had money thrown into the club to help with the running of things. its been 400k, 600k and 700k in the space of 8 months or so. (none of which has been given to me for a transfer budget / wage budget)

Would it be possible for somebody to check if these lists are still accurate on the most recent patch?

xamax would need to be taken off the list with all the going ons at the club and being chucked out of the league because of their owner....was a good save whilst it lasted!!!!

Can someone make list like this one for FM13?

Probanby not until the 2nd of Nov when the editor is made available.

Such informative web site! Large thanks! Thanks for a good time visiting community.sigames.com . It is really a pleasure understanding a web site like this filled with nice information. Thanks! regards