Editors Hideaway Moderator Request Thread *all requests for thread title changes etc*

Michael F

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

( I dont know if this is the right place to put it, if not, im sorry im new)

Im having problems with the editor, for example I edited some players atributes, future transfer and potential, inthe case of the future transfer was okay, the potential i believe its okay too, but the players that I edited the atributes almost all did not working when I started a new game. For example ( again ) I edited Cristiano Ronaldo and Ozil atributes but they dont change on a new game.

Please help. Am i doing ome thing wrong?

PS: sorry but my english is a little bad

I did as you said, and i edited some players again from the begining, but this time i receved a error. What is this error this time?

"XML parsing error! - not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of state-fm-Geral Perfil-player_overview_panel.xml

Can you change the title of this thread from '[FM13] FMUpdates England Levels 7 & 8 - Southern, Isthmian & Northern Leagues' to '[FM2013] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded' please?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/324524-FM13-FMUpdates-England-Levels-7-amp-8-Southern-Isthmian-amp-Northern-Leagues#post8226378

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived