[FM13] Japanese League 2013 (13.3DB)

Japanese League 2013 Season DB (13.3DB only)

[Download]

(1) JPN DB & League Files Here

(2) JPN Facepacks Here

(3) JPN 2013 2D+3D kits Here

* 24/09/2013 Facepacks update

[Caution]

Perhaps, the bug exists in FM13.

Some loan players will not appear when you select only Japanese League.

*e.g. Reysol - Cleo, Frontale - Patrick etc...

When you want to make all Loan players appear, you should install DDT file.

[install]

(1) LNC files delete

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\db\1300\lnc\all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\db\1330\lnc\all

fake.lnc

lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc

nleague.lnc

(2) Install

*Do not change the file names.

(1) LNC file install

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\db\1330\lnc\all

zzz JPN name fixes (eng).lnc ... JPN Competition and Club real name fixes

(2) DBC files install

C:\Users\****\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data

[000] JPN DB 130922.dbc ... 2013 Season Players DB (J1, J2, JFL)

[001] JPN League 130918.dbc ... Japanese League System File

[Caution]

These files are not necessary. Please all delete.

[002] JPN Media (JPN only).dbc

[003] JPN Stagename Fixes (JPN only).dbc

[004] JPN DB Name Fixes (JPN only).dbc

zzz JPN name fixes (jpn).lnc

zzz JPN Team&Stadium (jpn).lnc

(3) DDT files install

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\db\1330\ddt

Loan bug fixes.ddt

[Competition]

< League >

J.League Division One

J.League Division Two

Japan Football League

Regional League Division One

Regional League Division Two

< Cup >

Emperor's Cup

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup

Xerox Super Cup

National Regional Leagues Final Series

All Japan Senior Soccer Championship

East Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

West Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

KSL Ichihara Cup

KSL Cup

< International >

Suruga Bank Championship

< Asia >

South Asia Football Championship

Widehawk both the teams and nations of the japan database have no information tabs so I cannot see their stadium sizes or whether certain players are legends or not. I have had this before in fm12 is this just something that happens in a editor database.

Widehawk both the teams and nations of the japan database have no information tabs so I cannot see their stadium sizes or whether certain players are legends or not. I have had this before in fm12 is this just something that happens in a editor database.

That's because of licensing issues. Nothing can be done about it, I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been holding off playing FM13 for a while now because of not having the Japanese leagues. ありがとう! Going to try this out now. The lack of an info tab is so frustrating though--I understand SI can't put this information in due to licensing issues, but they could've allowed modders a way of putting in a fully functional J-League :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a really impressive database and very well balanced with the default database in terms of current ability. Thanks for putting so much work into this, widehawk.

I have two bits of feedback:

1) With all the variable PA's, the distribution of potential ability in Japan can lean slightly on the high side compared to countries with leagues of similar reputation. I would suggesting turning all -6 PA Japan-based players to -5 PA, then all -7 to -6 and then all but about three to six -8 to -7. This will bring the distribution of PA in Japan and the J-League very close to the distribution in Korea (which has the same nation reputation) and the K-League (which has the same competition reputation), at least at the start of the game.

2) A lot of players have all 10's for their personality attributes. I would prefer to see these left as 0 for a bit more variety in personality types.

Of course, this is just my opinion and very easy changes to make myself. Thank you again for your work.

Hi guys, just one question, is there any changes on the other leagues or just the creation of the japanese league ? Because i've done the other leagues (Europe, america, asia,africa.....) by myself, so, i dont want any problem when i will put them together.

Thanks !

Hi guys, just one question, is there any changes on the other leagues or just the creation of the japanese league ? Because i've done the other leagues (Europe, america, asia,africa.....) by myself, so, i dont want any problem when i will put them together.

Thanks !

As far as I can tell, players owned by Japanese clubs are added to other leagues and there are some adjustments to the transfer preferences of other nations, but that's it.

1) With all the variable PA's, the distribution of potential ability in Japan can lean slightly on the high side compared to countries with leagues of similar reputation. I would suggesting turning all -6 PA Japan-based players to -5 PA, then all -7 to -6 and then all but about three to six -8 to -7. This will bring the distribution of PA in Japan and the J-League very close to the distribution in Korea (which has the same nation reputation) and the K-League (which has the same competition reputation), at least at the start of the game.

This adjustment is certainly necessary. However, I don't have time editing it to solve this problem.

2) A lot of players have all 10's for their personality attributes. I would prefer to see these left as 0 for a bit more variety in personality types.

This is editor's specification. As for the Create player, an initial value of personality attributes becomes 10. (In FM11, an initial value of the Create player was 0) I can't decide whether to adjust the numerical value to 0 yet.

What do u mean by "adjustments to the transfer preferences of other nations". Transfers changes from players of japanese league to other league or transfers changes from other league ?

Transfer preferences determine how often clubs from one country seek to scout and buy players from clubs of another country. From what I recall, widehawk added preferences to a few southeast Asian nations so they will look to scout/buy from Japan more often and adjusted Japan's preferences so they wouldn't scout/buy players from North Korea.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i would like to know something, for this files :

[000] JPN DB 130729.dbc ... 2013 Season Players DB (J1, J2, JFL)

[001] JPN Duplicate Players Delete.dbc ... Duplicate Players Delete Files

[002] JPN Official DB 2013.dbc ... Japanese Official DB

[003] JPN League 130729.dbc ... Japanese League System File

When I open the editor, should i merge them together ? Because my goal is to merge my modified database with this database. But i don't understand why there is 4 files and not only 1.

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Something strange happened here in my cheeks, I downloaded the file fm 2013 (and faces fm 2013 you released this topic: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/348145-FM13-Japanese-League- 2013 - (13.3DB))

And now I downloaded and extracted to my graphics folder to your new file fm 2014, and I realize that many players are the faces changed, what happened? I extracted and replaced, thinking that replacing motorcade, apparently I would have to have taken sides of FM 2013 is not? : /

• 7 months later...

Archived