Is there an FM13 English Regional Database down to Tier 11?

timmytiger69

Hi all.

As the thread title suggests, I'm looking for an English Regional Database which has leagues activated down to the 11th tier. I have used those exact databases for previous releases of FM and loved them, and im wondering if there is any out there for FM13. I have googled and searched the forums to no avail. I have installed Erismus' English Regional Database down to L9, and am using that for now, since his seemed to be the most comprehensive one on the current market. I would create one myself, but I have never worked with the editor before, and usually rely on the hard working SI community (and lets face it, people with much better skill and more time on their hands then me :D) for all of my added FM extras.

If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and thanks in advance! :thup:

Oh thank heavens for that! Excuse me for being eager, but do you have an approximate eta? :D
I haven't got many leagues left to do at Level 11, but I'll be adding club colours to teams, new cup competitions and then testing to see what it's like. Sometime in January is when I'm planning to release.

Why not created all of us a Mega english update ????With county cups, Channels islands championship, ....
If you have too many leagues in the game, it'll slow down. County cups are difficult to replicate on the game as some of them change every year. And also, there is a lot of them. The Channel Islands leagues aren't part of the English football league system.

If you have too many leagues in the game, it'll slow down. County cups are difficult to replicate on the game as some of them change every year. And also, there is a lot of them. The Channel Islands leagues aren't part of the English football league system.

What FCUtdWill is saying is correct. As you load more and more leagues, it takes more processing power of your computer, to be able to compute all the simulations happening in game, which can considerably slow down game time. For some of us, (like myself) who have the luxury to afford a decent gaming rig, this isn't an issue, but for those stuck with semi-decent rigs, it will definatley be an issue in the long run.

IMHO, an English database, should remain, an English Database. CI is I believe, technically an English Crown dependency, all though, still recognized as a separate entity. There's no use making demands to developers, when they've already put in countless hours of building, maintaining and testing of a huge database, and i think it is personally, unfair and unwarranted. Be grateful that people such as FCutdWill have taken the time to release such a database for the rest of the community. If you want something else, take the time to learn how the editor works, otherwise, don't bother with the pestering of developers. As stated in my OP, I have no idea, nor the time on my hands to figure out how the editor works, so I will more than happily sit back and wait for this release.

I will now ask for this thread to be closed, as it has served it's purpose. FCutdWill, many thanks, and as I stated, i'm very keen to see your release in the new year. KUTGW! :thup:

EDIT: FCutdWill: Perhaps you should consider opening a WIP thread, so that you can inform th rest of the community of what you're working on, to save the countless threads like these that will pop up in the future. Just a thought! :)

Are you gonna add awards for level 7, level 8 and level 9 in your database? Like player of the month, coach of the month, team of the month, player of the year etc.
No I'm not. There'll be too many if I do that. I'm only focusing on the teams and leagues. I'm not adding in any domestic cup competitions either, I'm adding my own separate ones to the game. There will be the full FA Cup/FA Trophy/FA Vase in though.

TBH going down to L11 would be unplayable for most people due to the sheer processing involved although I'm perfectly willing to give it a go to find out as my local team is L10

I'm happy with L9 if I set the fm.exe to very high using Process Lasso (or in task manager)

I have installed Erismus' English Regional Database down to L9

Jeebus - someone using correct punctuation on a forum?? - must have a lie down :D

TBH going down to L11 would be unplayable for most people due to the sheer processing involved although I'm perfectly willing to give it a go to find out as my local team is L10

I'm happy with L9 if I set the fm.exe to very high using Process Lasso (or in task manager)

Jeebus - someone using correct punctuation on a forum?? - must have a lie down :D

You can make the game quicker by removing news subscriptions and detail level set to none.

However, I've found that you can choose what leagues (within a nation on the database size) you want to run at game start, but I don't know how that works.

I hope you have been satisfied MoS, even though English is not my strong point, seeing as i'm Australian ;)

I do agree that L11 play ability wise, would be next to impossible for some, I know, especially with my old FM11 and FM12 saves. It took me more than a week to get through one season, but the extra satisfaction was still worth it :D

@timmytiger69

I've notice that foreigners speak and write better English that 99% of English people

Especially Scandanavians and Dutch :thup:

.. even Aussies too :D

Will be getting another PC soon with more processing power - usually get one every year or so and distribute the old ones down the food chain - actually got 3 running in the house 24/7 :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad I found this thread, just installed the Level 9 English tier download (playing as Maidstone United, my local team) and I love it! - A level 11 tier download would make my 2013 I love working my way up through the leagues :D Keep us updated please.

Archived