[FM13] Cyprus Complete League System & Cups

FM13 Cyprus Complete League System & Cups

cyprus-flag.gif

Since being able to add custom leagues, my good friend Hershie has made an exceptional edit for Cyprus every year. Unfortunately he has not got the time to do it this year, so I decided a few days ago to begin work on creating an edit myself. The edit will be very thorough and will include the following:

Leagues

Protathlima A Katigoria

B Katigoria

C Katigoria

D Katigoria

Cups

Coca Cola Cyprus Cup

LTV Super Cup

C & D Katigoria Cup

Nation Information

Correct Cypriot tax rules

Correct fixture scheduling dates.

Correct award money.

Correct sponsorship deals.

Transfer preferences will also be reviewed, as will reputations for the lower divisions which were neglected when Cyprus got a reputation boost last year.

Kits & Logos

I will attempt to also make a detail Kits & Logo file as well.

I've already started, and hope to finish this in a couple of weeks. I will attempt to use advanced panels to re-create the real life structure with unique group stages at the end of the season. Credit goes to Reiver for figuring out how to do this.

Any questions? Post away.

P.S, would love SI to add Cyprus officially into FM. It is a top 15 UEFA ranking league now! :p.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I halted work on this because I was very unhappy with the ME and lost all enjoyment in the game. With the new patch out, I've been really pleased with the game. Finally had my enjoyment restored.

So anyway I've started working on where I left off now. You guys have my word that something will be uploaded very soon. :).

• 2 weeks later...

Some screenshots below, let me just explain where I'm at.

Because SI seem to have disabled the advanced panel editor for 2013, it's much harder to customise edits. The only way I know how to get the proper league system to work (with 3 end of season groups) is by HTML editing and coding. That is taking a guy like me that is not used to HTML a lot of time, so what I've done for now is simply introduce 2 end of season playoff groups instead of 3. My version has a top group and a bottom group, like the Russian league, opposed to the real life top, middle and bottom group. Like in real life, points are carried over into the playoff groups, and the bottom 2 teams are automatically relegated.

As for everything else, it's almost done I'm just editing histories now to make them accurate, and assigning lower league clubs some of their real managers. I'm also making sure financial prize money is like real life, and that youth leagues/cups work as they do in real life too. Also making sure some of the specifics are right, like what time/day youth games are played, what days are specifically assigned for TV coverage and so forth. Want the edit to be as close to reality as possible.

If anybody is interested in testing please let me know and I'll make the file available. Sorry for the delay in getting this done, but it'll be done properly when I'm finished very soon.

Screenshot2013-03-03at210952_zpsdc1b9d5f.png

Screenshot2013-03-03at211050_zps99d111e4.png

Playoff pictures:

Screenshot2013-03-03at215301_zps66b2926c.png

Screenshot2013-03-03at215320_zpsfc007463.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived