Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael F

Editors Hideaway Moderator Request Thread *all requests for thread title changes etc*

343 posts in this topic

Could all requests for the following be posted here and not sent by PM:

1. Thread title changes

2. Threads moved to different forum

3. Threads to be closed (i.e if you bring a new version out of a data update, created league etc) If it's a normal thread that's been solved let it drop off the page.

Please provide a direct link to the thread and a reason for the change when requesting, If you would like to report a post please use the report post button on the left hand side of the page under the users name.

We dont delete posts or threads as a general rule unless they break the House Rules & Guidelines as there is no need any the thread will eventually fall down the page.

Please keep this strictly on topic; any chat or off topic posts will be deleted. Please do not ask Football Manager or Editor related questions here, please start a new thread.

Thanks,

Editors Hideaway Moderation Team

Hi the thread I recently opened about the youth structure dbc can it be shut please as I have just figured out the problem and have sorted it now, cheers

can you please close

Forbsies 2011 Database

thanks

done for you

Hi the thread I recently opened about the youth structure dbc can it be shut please as I have just figured out the problem and have sorted it now, cheers

just let it drop off the page if its been sorted :)

Can a Mod please move a thread for me, I put a Question in the Editor section of the Bugs Forum when i meant to place it in the Editors Hideaway

Liechtenstein Cup is the name of the thread

Many Thanks

Moved as requested

Thank you for moving this, However it appears to be closed could you please open it so I can get a response Thanks

Thank you for moving this, However it appears to be closed could you please open it so I can get a response Thanks

done it for you

Actually, could i get word release in there somewhere too please. thanks.

done for you

Forbsie - I've now closed the thread as requested.

Cheers :thup:

Forbsie - I've now closed the thread as requested.

Cheers :thup:

Cheers Lucas

Can I request a title change to my thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/234209-FM2011-Uncle-Ron-s-England-Levels-7-and-8-Southern-Northern-amp-Isthmian-Leagues

to:

FM2011 - Uncle Ron and magicmastermind124 England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues - now with real 2010/2011 fixtures

Thanks

Thread titles must be less than 85 chars, so I can't do this.

Can I request a title change to my thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/234209-FM2011-Uncle-Ron-s-England-Levels-7-and-8-Southern-Northern-amp-Isthmian-Leagues

to:

FM2011 - Uncle Ron and magicmastermind124 England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues - now with real 2010/2011 fixtures

Thanks

Please let me know if you've got an updated thread title (shorter than 85 characters). Cheers

hi guys

im away as of today (fri 2nd) and im back on the 10th Sept. Any problems please contact Lucas Weatherby or one of the SI mods, otherwise send me a PM and ill deal with it when im back.

cheers

michael

There should be a sticky with links to all of the available DB download threads. Just sayin'.