[FM11][RELEASED] RD5 Skin

r1cky

startscreen.png

playerprofile.png

teamk.png

RELEASED : RD5 - * FINAL * SKIN FOR FM11 !

After a lot of hard work I have finally finished work on my 'rd5' skin for FM2011 ... Enjoy

New Features Include : Background Selector, with the ability to select different backgrounds (Thanks to Radestock's Background Selector Mod)

Change Attribute Colours, with a small tutorial on how to change profile attribute colours (with pictures and config's included)

UPDATED FOR FINAL RELEASE

CHANGELIST :

* Fixed player summary status colours in manager information

* Changed 'options' to 'Preferences' on start screen

* Fixed names above players' heads in 3d matches

* Font is set back to default (Required to fix player names in 3d matches - Original font can be downloaded here http://www.filefront.com/17555154/fonts.rar )

* Fixed problem with match day info boxes in 3d matches

* Changed colour of line in attribute analyser polygon

Note: Please delete any traces of the original 'RD5' skin before installing this

DOWNLOAD :

http://www.filefront.com/17555124/RD5 - Final.rar

Nice work. I've downloaded and am currently using it. The extra backgrounds are a nice touch as are the extra attribute options. The score and time don't show on the main scoreboard during the match, though. Also is it possible for me to change the font?

To use Default font, simply delete the folder 'fonts' Located in :

C:\Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\rd5

Thanks. I deleted the folder and original font size is huge, so I just put your font folder back in and I'm going to stick with it. I'm sure it's just a case of getting used to it. It's a great skin.

Maybe it's just me, but if, during a game, I'm in TV view with a lot of the match information windows open, and then decide to open up a player profile, when I go back to the TV view ALL of the match window options are open and all of them are stacked up on top of each other in one little spot.

Bug or?

Hey man, lovely skin, and great work!

However, I seem to be having an issue. Midway through a game (in 3-d), if I pause, go to the tactics screen and make a substitution, all my widgets disappear! Sometimes, all the widgets are selected and appear on top of one another on the right side of the screen (and I do mean ALL the widgets!)

Any fix for this? :(

Hey man, lovely skin, and great work!

However, I seem to be having an issue. Midway through a game (in 3-d), if I pause, go to the tactics screen and make a substitution, all my widgets disappear! Sometimes, all the widgets are selected and appear on top of one another on the right side of the screen (and I do mean ALL the widgets!)

Any fix for this? :(

I've experienced the very same problem and it's quite annoying actually.even more so because this is a truly great skin and i enjoy it very much but this little "bug" is getting on my nerves from time to time.

If anybody has a possible solution for this issue, please don't hesitate to post :)

Just to add to 2vA's post, I'm on the 11.2 version.. Dunno if that makes a difference!

But yeah, I now dread going into my tactics page thanks to this bug.. It seems the skin also resets the widgets in every game. Basically, all widgets start of disabled whenever a new match is simulated.

Its a real shame, since this is the only skin I'm currently using on FM11 :(

I have the same issue.

Now that I think about it, on FM10 with this skin, I had a similar issue where everytime the game applied my tactics, my widgets would go out of place a bit. I had to reorganize them each match.

But that didn't bother me too much as it just took 10 seconds of mouse movement. This version is a much larger issue as it is frustrating to readd them each match.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same issue.

Now that I think about it, on FM10 with this skin, I had a similar issue where everytime the game applied my tactics, my widgets would go out of place a bit. I had to reorganize them each match.

But that didn't bother me too much as it just took 10 seconds of mouse movement. This version is a much larger issue as it is frustrating to readd them each match.

bump....,.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived