The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@CMdan44

Yes editing league tables does work.

Bring up the table you wish to edit, you can edit the following: Played, Wins, Draws, Loses, Goals For / Against / Difference and Points. Anything you do edit you must remember to press the save icon. You will have to use your brain / calculator to work out any differences from the original standings to your newly edited ones. Any changes you make will can be seen almost straight away but positional changes will not take effect until the next round of matches are played. Therefore if you change a team in 7th to have more points then the team in 6th, they will not swap over until the next fixture is played. Also if you want a team to be deducted points don't do it until they have sufficient points to be taken off as this may crash your game.

You can't delete/ remove teams from within a league using FMRTE, that is only do able in the official editor.

jinner is it possible to change the final league table positions or would you have to have at least one round of fixtures left?

and can you change winner of a play off final

cheers:D

How do you save presets in the presets manager?

Have a read of this as it explains how to do manage your presets, if you cannot make heads or tails of it I will try to guide you through it:

http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=328

If I made my CA/PA 200 and all the AI managers CA/PA 1 would my game be noticeably easier?

Not necessarily you would still have to account for injuries and suspensions, ect....

jinner is it possible to change the final league table positions or would you have to have at least one round of fixtures left?

and can you change winner of a play off final

cheers:D

You would have to have at least one round of fixtures available for any effect to take place, and you can't change anything beyond the normal league fixtures.

Have a read of this as it explains how to do manage your presets, if you cannot make heads or tails of it I will try to guide you through it:

http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=328

Not necessarily you would still have to account for injuries and suspensions, ect....

You would have to have at least one round of fixtures available for any effect to take place, and you can't change anything beyond the normal league fixtures.

cheers thats what i needed to know

My friend and myself are playing a challenge game using 2 small german sides. His injuries are always high and mine small. Is there a way to improve his overall team in this aspect. I see on team page his morale is 0. What is this?

wouldnt affect injuries.....just means a club doing well would have a good morale 20 is max

jinner do you know if you change a players name will the christian and surname change for all with same details....i know for example if you change a person with surname of evans to gill...then all surnames of evans change to gill

but does this happen to christian names too

cheers

jinner do you know if you change a players name will the christian and surname change for all with same details....i know for example if you change a person with surname of evans to gill...then all surnames of evans change to gill

but does this happen to christian names too

cheers

I think that bug is present, I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

How come one club can have constant injuries 12 or 13 at times and another club has maybe 5 a season, it is ruining our game and would need a way to even it out

That's an issue for SI to deal with not FMRTE, while FMRTE can help ease it by healing players, it will not stop injuries from happening.

Is it possible to register un-registered players for the Europa League after registration has been finalised through fmrte?

I have two players who were left out despite me confirming their inclusion.

I believe its in the relations tab when your on a player :)

FMRTE can only help with finding the unique ID of the stadium but here is a quick guide on how to do it:

Assuming you started your game with the latest update, go to:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\lnc\all

Either open fake.lnc or make a new file in notepad saved as .lnc.

Add this line:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" 53042561 "UFO Arena" ""

Where the number is your stadium id found in FMRTE, and of course with your name instead if mine.

Now save the .lnc and reload your game. Note this does change the name in the actual db, not just your save game, thus it will be there if you start a new game based on it, but it is the best and most bug free way to change names.

Other things that can be renamed, and recovered this way are:

"CLUB_NAME_CHANGE" 800118 "Bærum Aliens" ""

"CITY_NAME_CHANGE" 100083 "Alien City" ""

"CHANGE_PLAYER_NAME" 2023154118 "Little" "LittleAlien" "Alien"

Never used FMRTE before but I've had a little play around and have been able to mass lower the PA of regens with 100PA+ by 10 (using a created preset and the search filter), which was my intention. Is there a high risk of this corrupting my save file or should it be alright?

Never used FMRTE before but I've had a little play around and have been able to mass lower the PA of regens with 100PA+ by 10 (using a created preset and the search filter), which was my intention. Is there a high risk of this corrupting my save file or should it be alright?

There is always a risk of your save going corrupt, just make a backup from just in case anything ever does. You should be fine however.

Some news about an Update:

Posted by BraCa on FMRTE Forums.

Release Date: 20/21 Sep

Changelist

• Added two new buttons in Clubs squad List, "UEFA Registration" and "Fix Int. Withdrawal"
  • Added a new button on Players Info. Screen to remove players International withdrawal status
  • Added a new relation type for InternationalWithdrawal, this makes it easy for you to fix the FM Int.Withdrawal bug
  • Added a new feature for Clubs that lists of all players in which the club is interested..
  • Added two buttons on Players history screen, now if the player has a lot of history points you can slide the graphic..
  • Now on Players Info Screen, buttons like Make Home/Country Grown are only visible if the player is not home/country grown
  • Fixed a bug, where sometimes Registering players for UEFA could remove league registration, now LeagueRegistration/SquadRegistration relations won't be replaced by a
    UEFARegistration relation when the "Register for UEFA" button is used
  • Fixed a bug that was causing FMRTE to freeze after the user pressed the load game button

Posted by BraCa on FMRTE Forums.

Release Date: 20/21 Sep

Changelist

• Added two new buttons in Clubs squad List, "UEFA Registration" and "Fix Int. Withdrawal"
  • Added a new button on Players Info. Screen to remove players International withdrawal status
  • Added a new relation type for InternationalWithdrawal, this makes it easy for you to fix the FM Int.Withdrawal bug
  • Added a new feature for Clubs that lists of all players in which the club is interested..
  • Added two buttons on Players history screen, now if the player has a lot of history points you can slide the graphic..
  • Now on Players Info Screen, buttons like Make Home/Country Grown are only visible if the player is not home/country grown
  • Fixed a bug, where sometimes Registering players for UEFA could remove league registration, now LeagueRegistration/SquadRegistration relations won't be replaced by a
    UEFARegistration relation when the "Register for UEFA" button is used
  • Fixed a bug that was causing FMRTE to freeze after the user pressed the load game button

didnt know there was going to be any further updates for fm11...sounds good

New versions of FMRTE and iFMRTE are now available…

FMRTE

Windows Users

Download Links:

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

Change list:

• Added two new buttons in Clubs squad List, “UEFA Registration” and “Fix Int. Withdrawal”
  • Added a new relation type for International Withdrawal, this makes it easy for you to fix the FM Int.Withdrawal bug
  • Fixed a bug, where sometimes Registering players for UEFA could remove league registration, now League Registration/Squad Registration relations won’t be replaced by a
    UEFA Registration relation when the “Register for UEFA” button is used

iFMRTE

Mac Users

Download trans.gifLinks

Change list:

• Fixed a bug that was causing players/clubs with special characters on their name to be hidden on search (more info here)
  • Players Injuries and Bans can now be removed (from players information screen, or in squad list by pressing the heal/remove bans button)
  • Added Clubs Reputation
  • Added Players ratings
  • Added Squads lists to clubs (with heal, inspire, destroy.. buttons)
  • Added Players contracts
  • Added GK attributes
  • Added Date pickers for date fields.
  • Added top bar navigation (from a player you can go directly to his club, nation (etc..)

Can you edit stadium names with FMRTE? If so, how? Had a quick look but couldn't see it.

Just had a new one built and wanna change the name of it.

I had the same issue, the name chosen was awful and I hated it.. but couldn't find a way of editing it. In fact, after a while - when the legend they named it after disappeared - I stopped having a name for my stadium.

I went from 'White Hart Lane, London' to 'Perryman Arena, London' to ' , London'. Excellent.... so I switched it back to WHL, now the board won't build me a new new stadium :D

Hi,I have been using FMRTE since it began but I have a question having got the latest edition can someone tell me if I can somehow place a tick in the square that says player is retired from international fdootball,i have a young team all under 20 and i dont want them playing for their country,can this be done? if so how?

Hi,I have been using FMRTE since it began but I have a question having got the latest edition can someone tell me if I can somehow place a tick in the square that says player is retired from international fdootball,i have a young team all under 20 and i dont want them playing for their country,can this be done? if so how?

In short: You can't.

Is it that you can't edit them at all or that you cannot see them to edit them?

As the Demo for 2012 has just been released, please don't expect FMRTE to ready yet. Once news of an update I will open a new thread for it.

I'm talking about FM2011. Any staff or players who are also coaches do not show up at all when editing. This a bug?

I'm talking about FM2011. Any staff or players who are also coaches do not show up at all when editing. This a bug?

I know that all player coaches wouldn't show up in FMRTE but the work around was to view their profile in game and then switch to FMRTE and press the current screen button.

the red one

You'll be happy to know that it won out in the end by a massive margin, and it will be the new FMRTE Logo from this day forth.

I know that all player coaches wouldn't show up in FMRTE but the work around was to view their profile in game and then switch to FMRTE and press the current screen button.

You'll be happy to know that it won out in the end by a massive margin, and it will be the new FMRTE Logo from this day forth.

Is there a Current Screen button on the Mac version? I don't see it. I've gone to a profile and pressed every button in FMRTE and nothing seems to happen.

Is there a Current Screen button on the Mac version? I don't see it. I've gone to a profile and pressed every button in FMRTE and nothing seems to happen.

From what I can gather there is a Current Screen Button, it is located next to the Save Button on the top left hand corner. However I'm not sure on wether it works or not, I have little knowledge of the Mac version as I deal solely with the Windows version.

:( Will this be fixed for FM2012?

First, I won't (probably) release any new version of FMRTE/iFMRTE for FM11..

Second, those features and others that are working on FMRTE for Windows are on my todo list and I will try to 'port' them to iFMRTE for mac as soon as possible..

Now about the demo..

FMRTE is like the game, it gets better with time and with some patches...

As usual, the first version of FMRTE/iFMRTE for FM12 will have only basic features working...and if I release any version of FMRTE for FM12 Demo, it will (probably) have a lot of features missing, or not working properly..

First, I won't (probably) release any new version of FMRTE/iFMRTE for FM11..

Second, those features and others that are working on FMRTE for Windows are on my todo list and I will try to 'port' them to iFMRTE for mac as soon as possible..

Now about the demo..

FMRTE is like the game, it gets better with time and with some patches...

As usual, the first version of FMRTE/iFMRTE for FM12 will have only basic features working...and if I release any version of FMRTE for FM12 Demo, it will (probably) have a lot of features missing, or not working properly..

Ola Ruci!

Hey i dont mind that at all! As long as the basic functions are working, if if its just search players and a coupke of things more it works for me :) Thanks for all u do!

Archived