When you save a game in fm11...

Khaizarana

Is there a way of making the save so you are able to edit in the editor?

I've had problems with a few duplicated players on my database that appear from the outset and have no way of removing them via the editor. So, whilst scouring this forum for ideas I noticed mention of the FMRTE. So, I downloaded that about 30 mins ago and had a dabble at seeing if the players could be removed from my game using that piece of kit and that was successful.

So my query is - Is there anyway of saving in fm for the purposes of editing that file via the editor?

Thanks in advance.

no thats not possible would be nice though....

when you edit the db with pre game editor you have to start a new save for it to work

I have the same prob as you have 5 players(that i am aware of!!! could be many more) that are duplicated for some reason i have 3x jack barmby???

its caused by using several edited DB'S usually

dont know if fmrte will allow you to remove the duplicates...check out fmrte thread ...guy on there jinner very helpfull

Jack barmby doesnt duplicate for me. Some kid called Elliot Kebbie who is at Barca does (he shows up 6 times lol), Villyan Bijev is another (but the duplicate only happens if I add my continental cup) to the beginning :(

FMRTE did get rid of the duplicates, just a pity it doesnt have the facility to export it all as an xml :(

what I do is use fmrte to totally devalue a duplicate......even give him a non contract no one will sign him so in effect he is out of the game , its not ideal but works....

I was amazed to find how many duplicates there are......as perhaps we only see them in the team we play(usually find it is the young u-18 players????)

but took time to look through a few leagues yesterday at various teams academies and lots of duplications.....worst case I found was 3x nathan ake...he was shown as in chelsea squad ......in Feyenoord's suad.......and in Feyenoord's squad but joining chelsea next season?????:thdn:

Archived