• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack Cork - CM - don't know

Kevin Doyle - ST - Target man/support?

Sergio Araujo - ST DLF/support?

Mark Noble - CM - centre mid/support or attack

Marc Albrighton - RM (Not ARM) - winger/attack

Roles? Macheda (advanced forward) and Doyle striker's pair holder.

My answers are the bolded bits. Obviously.

Which role is best for these two

I've been using Amador as an advanced playmaker and it's been successful but is that his best role?

As for the Dutch lad I've only had him for a few games and I've been trying him as a Central Midfielder Defend

vctoramadorprofileattri.png

matthijspoelprofileattr.png

i would consider Training Amador as a winger to utilise his pace.

With Poel i would say central midfield support

i would consider Training Amador as a winger to utilise his pace.

With Poel i would say central midfield support

Good idea, i'll give it a shot cheers.

roles plz?

Umm.. I'd play them both as Poachers usually but that's far too one dimensional and never works. Perhaps Neymar as a trequartista and Muller as a poacher? Really not sure though, better off with others advice

I'd say.. Deep Lying Playmaker, or Adv Playmaker, or even Defensive winger.. depending on your tactics... for 4-4-2, I'd say he's good as a winger or DLP

Winger because he has all the hallmark attributes, besides the flair, but he has the technique and speed, but wont utilise his defensive capabilities

DLP because again, he has all the hallmark mental attributes, but it wont utilise his crossing, unless you make him your sole playmaker

I've bought him for my first season in Norwegian Prem.

He's rated at 3* or 3 1/2* (depending on the coach and on the day), so in theory he should be the 2nd/3rd best striker, but his performances have been ABYSMAL even in friendly matches against amateur clubs.

I tried him as Poacher, but he's simply not delivering... no matter how and where I play him.

Time to cash in?

Helle.png

please can you give me the best roles for

David Silva

James Milner

Yaya Toure

Garth Barry

Adam Johnson

and in a 4-2-3-1 formation please

Silva - AMC, Advanced Playmaker (Attack), James Milner - Box-To-Box Midfielder, Yaya Toure - DM, Defensive Midfielder (Support); Gareth Barry (Central Midfielder (Automatic); Adam Johnson - AML, Winger (Attack).

Anderson

Nuri Sahin

Eden Hazard

Ricardo Montolivo

Darren Fletcher

Nuri - Deep-Lying Playmaker (Support), Eden Hazard - AMC, Advanced Playmaker (Attack), Ricardo Montolivo - MC (performs for me admirebly (sp?) as a Central Midfielder (Support)), Darren Fletcher - Box2Box

Name: Moussa Sissoko

Position: MC

Role: ?

Duty: ?

Other Instructions:?

Team: Inter

Team's Formation: 4-2-3-1

Just splashed £15mil for him and planning to play him in either of my 2 mc roles really just want to get the best out of him!

Meireles, I'd say box to box. Shelvey, deep lying or advanced playmaker.

Thanks, I have reverted to a 4-2-3-1 now. I play Shelvey at MC as deep-lying pm support, but still don't know for Meireles. The problem with B2B for me always seemed to be that only absurdly complete midfielders can play it, like Gerrard. Meireles hasn't really performed for me like that. He doesn't look like a playmaker either, so I tried him ball-winning support and he had 1 good game and 1 bad. Guess I could just try central mid support.

Ibrahimovic or Pato in a 4-5-1 as the lone striker with robinho at AML (inside forward, attack) and Gervinho AMR (winger support).

What is the best setting for them?

I am thinking for Ibra complete/support with balls to feet or head and for pato poacher with run onto ball?

I'm having problems getting Ganso to play well. He's doing OK, but he seems to move next to players rather than into space, gets closed down easily, then when he gets the ball he runs into people trying silly skills.

26 league games, 5 goals, 7 assists, 7.26 average rating. Not good enough for me, as I'm getting better from Rodwell/Arteta in the MC role and even Cahill in the AMC role.

Name: Ganso (Paulo Henrique)

Position: MC when playing 4-4-2 with AMR/AML, AMC when playing the 4-2-3-1

Role: Advanced Playmaker/Trequartista

Duty: Attack

Other Instructions: Long Shots (Never)

Team: Everton, Season Two

Team's Formation: 4-4-2/4-2-3-1

Any suggestions?

Quite demanding there Tubey? How long has he been with you?

Is he set as the teams playmaker?

One thing you might want to try is playing him as an inside forward/attack. Works for me with VdV in a 4-2-3-1 and he drops into spaces or makes late surges into the box.

Also if he's trying stupid stuff then lower his CF to try and get him to toe the line more often.

Quite demanding there Tubey? How long has he been with you?

Is he set as the teams playmaker?

One thing you might want to try is playing him as an inside forward/attack. Works for me with VdV in a 4-2-3-1 and he drops into spaces or makes late surges into the box.

Also if he's trying stupid stuff then lower his CF to try and get him to toe the line more often.

Central Inside Forward... interesting... will give that a shot.

First season but there's a few signings doing better than him (Willian and Afellay) who shouldn't be and they're first season too. :p

Yeah... guess I'm demanding! Cheers ;)

Name: Francesco Totti

Position: AMC

Role: Trequartista

Duty: Attack

Team: AS Roma

Team's Formation: 4-2-3-1

I would say this is the perfect role for him but he doesn't score much or gives assists. He drives me crazy.

Advanced playmaker (support)?

Borrielo also isn't performing very well. He's playing as a complete forward (support). Should I give him another role?

What is the best role for Inzaghi?

In reality he's a poacher but he doesnt suit that role in game... can't think what he would suit. Robinho and Ibra out for 2 months, normally play 1 up top so he's just backup for pato, but would be nice to know how to exploit his mental stats!

What is the best role for Inzaghi?

In reality he's a poacher but he doesnt suit that role in game... can't think what he would suit. Robinho and Ibra out for 2 months, normally play 1 up top so he's just backup for pato, but would be nice to know how to exploit his mental stats!

Just give him more creative freedom then.

Could do with some help with my newest regen (bought for £1.3mil from Newcastle), been playing him as a winger in my 4-4-2 recently but I think he can be used in a better position considering his pace isnt very good. He is natural in AMR and AMC aswell as accomplished in MC and MR. I'm going to switch to 4-2-3-1 soon when I can pluck up the guts to make one of my forwards a bit-part player.

SamLoweProfile_Attributes.png

I'd like to know what would be the best role for the following strikers:

Bojan krkic

diego forlan

Lisandro lopez

Asamoah Gyan

Asamoah gyan in a 4-4-2 as a cfl (with bent cfr playing as complete striker), play him as poacher, he finished with 34 goals in first season

Archived