Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

instead of man marking there fullback or wide forward try closing down and/or tight marking on them and just tight mark close down always on xavi put your d line up abit too so they can't shot from distance

ok noted, crossing fingers

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats really frustrating is that the opp seem to put corners at a man lurking just above the 6 yard box on the near post. Here is a screen shot of what i mean.th_AICornerCheat.jpg

As you can see from the screen that this is similar to the corner cheat the in now famous in 10.3 this one just use's a differant method.

This happens alot too and it's proberly down to the way i have my men marking the opp and is proberly easy to change to stop it but i just wanted to show that given the oppurtunity that the opp could also use corners to there advantage too.

Hi Mr Hough,

There is a problem I am having with the 10.3 classic formation. I hope you can help me fix this?

When the AI is attacking up the wings, the full back and centre back both seem to chase after the ball. This usually results in them crossing into the box and the unmarked striker scores. I tried setting all to man mark, but this did not fix the issue.

I am Southend United. It's my second season in the premiership and I have a squad much better than the bottom half of the table, however I concede far too many from this. Also corners are a nightmare. Even with the FB's on each post, I seem to struggle there.

Any help would be great!

Edit:- Just pushed up the defensive line a few clicks and incorporated the Nike Tick. It's improved my performace against Villa and Blackpool (League Cup). Gonna run with it and see how it goes. If you have any extra info, that would be great!

Hi Mr Hough,

There is a problem I am having with the 10.3 classic formation. I hope you can help me fix this?

When the AI is attacking up the wings, the full back and centre back both seem to chase after the ball. This usually results in them crossing into the box and the unmarked striker scores. I tried setting all to man mark, but this did not fix the issue.

I am Southend United. It's my second season in the premiership and I have a squad much better than the bottom half of the table, however I concede far too many from this. Also corners are a nightmare. Even with the FB's on each post, I seem to struggle there.

Any help would be great!

Edit:- Just pushed up the defensive line a few clicks and incorporated the Nike Tick. It's improved my performace against Villa and Blackpool (League Cup). Gonna run with it and see how it goes. If you have any extra info, that would be great!

I've been meaning to have a good look at the defensive side of the tactics i have released but i haven't had time lately but i will do soon when i have some spare time

this tactic has suddenly stop working on any of my new games i just cant win

It happens, but persevere and it will pass. I would try switching between the different versions on the OP, if you always use the same tactic the AI will figure out how you play and go defensive to counter your tactic.

It happens, but persevere and it will pass. I would try switching between the different versions on the OP, if you always use the same tactic the AI will figure out how you play and go defensive to counter your tactic.

what the AL will figure it out even if i start a new save

i persevered with my everton game and i think its back to normal because im currently on a 8 match unbeaten run in the league, unbeaten in Europe and beat united at old trafford 3-1.

10.3 classic best by far and if u slip up mid season trust me, stick with it!!

With this tactic I have always scored a lot and conceding a lot whichever team I was.

Now I am a small team in a bigger league (just promoted to league 1), I score a lot and concede a lot still, but concede more.

How do you stop giving a lead away?

Using Beta version 2.

it depends on you team because you can't just say " Mr hough i need a tactic i'm against Barcelona next game".

I'm not having a go but you can't expect miracles or for me to know what your team, players, morale is when you don't tell me.

Barcelona have an excellent starting squad and it just gets better and better over time, If i where you i'd have a look at the tactics and there settings and see which one would suit you best.

If you want me to help i need more info than you have given me.

Fantastic tactic. I used the gsc download. Made some minor tweaks and the results are as follows:

1) Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg, Away Barcelona 0 - At Madrid 1 (Forlan)

2) La Liga Home At Madrid 1 (Raul Garcia) Getafe 0

3) Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg, Home At Madrid 4 (Dzeko, Pique, Forlan, Rafinha) Barcelona 1 (Zlatan)

i'll share the tweaks and per game observations later. This tactic to me works well when teams come to play, ie. Barcelona. When team's park the bus, it needs to be tweaked to be effective.

Thx Mr Hough.

Match Report

Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg: Barcelona vs At Madrid at the Nou Camp

(A) Prematch

Build up and Squad updates:

At Madrid

I have fully fit squad with the key players rested for at least 1 game. I deliberately built up a deep squad with a full 2nd eleven to rotate plus young players retrained to play various roles to cover the worst injury crisis.

Barcelona

Most noteable is the injured Leo Messi. Other than that, they have a very good lineup fit and ready.

Formation choice

At Madrid

I used Gsc's download formation and started my best 11. i left the tactic as is, because this is the first time i'm using it. I used Bubba's team talks, ie. 'Wish Luck' pregame talks to everyone. I used the Ass Manager's OI advise and left it.

GK Asenjo

DR Rafinha

DL Juan Vargas

DC Ivan Marcano (Cover)

DC Pique (Stopper)

DMC Ignacio Camacho

MCl Miguel Veloso

MCr Joao Moutinho

STl Diego Forlan (Poacher)

STc Adriano (DL Forward)

STr Sergio Aguero (Adv Forward)

Barcelona

The started in their typical 4-3-3 formation.

GK Valdes

DR D. Alaves

DL Maxwell

DC Milito

DC Puyol

DMC Yaya Toure

MC Xavi

MC Ineista

AML Juan Angel Abin

AMR Bojan

ST Zlatan

(B) Game Start

Game started well for me. I was surprisingly controlling the match in terms of possession and pace. I did not expect that, given i was playing Barcelona away and the default mentalities in the Gsc tactic are all super attacking.

Barcelona just could not control the midfield. the 3 forwards were moving all over the place, taking their markers with them. Then i began to see a problem. my team was diving into tackles and conceeding freekicks. Ignachio (DMC) and Rafinha(DR) both picked up yellow cards in the first 30 mins. I went to tactics screen and saw that the entire frontline, DMC plus fullbacks are on Hard Tackling. No wonder, we were over-committing.

1st Tweak, lowered all Hard Tackling players to Normal.

As a result of the tweak, my team appeared more structured and compact. Keeping space tight and denying Xavi space and targets to pick out. This was looking good, a few highlights showed some shots being saved or going wide by the 3 forwards, Forlan looking especially lively breaking into the space between the DC and FB.

Barcelona 0 - At Madrid 1 (Diego Forlan, 43 min)

I took the lead close to HT when Aguero got the ball facing goal in the penalty area. He dribbled left of Puyol and drew Maxwell into the double team, Forlan broke away from his marker and got on the pass from Aguero. 1 on 1 with Valdes, Forlan slammed the ball past him at the near post! All in all, a very nice move showing teamwork and coordination between the forwards. Not to mention Adriano moving left taking Milito with him, and Aguero coming central to receive the ball from central midfield.

Barcelona chases the game, but the tactic keeps them at bay. They start launching long balls over the top, and one 1 occassion Zlatan breaks the def line and gets 1 on 1 with Asenjo. Luckily he scourns the chance to get his shot deflected out for a corner. Quickly move to Tactics screen to rectify.

2nd Tweak: Noticed the Time wasting setting is set to lowest. Moved it to 1st notch of 'Sometimes'. Changed Philosopy to 'Balanced' and Strategy to 'Standard'.

I later released that all the mentality settings are individually set, so only the Time wasting tweak made a difference.

I took control back. Passing the ball around less hurriedly and saw the game out.

© Observations

The tactic worked great at stiffling Barcelona's usual attack, ie. threading passes to the constantly moving forwards. I have never seen my DMC play this well. Normally, he is very ineffective. The attacking Central Midfielders also played an important part in the midfield battle, much to my surprise too, with them being set to Attack.

Only scare to take note of was the over the top balls, which caught my defence out. Playing long balls, effectively took the midfield shield setup out of the equation and became a Forward vs DC situation, which can always go 50-50. Prefer never to allow such situations, even if its 2 vs 1. all it takes is 1 slip and the forward is through on goal.

Next up, game against Getafe (which they parked the bus) I'll share tweaks i used to break them down.

Match Report

La Liga Match: At Madrid vs Getafe at the Calderon

(A) Prematch

At Madrid

Squad Rotation time. I brought in almost my entire 2nd Elven, to keep my best players rested for the return leg against Barcelona. A bit short in central midfield as i need to use Jack Rodwell at DC. So drafted in Diego Buottanonte at Central midfield attack.

Getafe

not familiar with their squad so no comments.

Formation choice

At Madrid

I used Gsc's download formation and started my best 11. i left the tactic as is, because this is the first time i'm using it. I used Bubba's team talks, ie. 'Wish Luck' pregame talks to everyone. I used the Ass Manager's OI advise and left it.

GK Asenjo

DR Cesar Azpilicueta

DL Antonio Lopez

DC Phil Jagelika (Cover)

DC Jack Rodwell (Stopper)

DMC Felipe Melo

MCl Diego Buottanote

MCr Raul Garcia

STl Reyes (Adv Forward)

STc Adriano (DL Forward)

STr Edison Cavani (Poacher)

Getafe

The started in 4-4-2

(B) Game Start

Possession was dominated as Getafe setup to shut up. all players behind the ball, not coming out of their half. i left the Hard Tackling on to try to win the ball back and put their players under pressure. My gamble was that the Getafe players would not be skillful enough to evade my tackles and earn me yellow cards. My gamble paid off, i was snapping at their heels, forcing errors and winning tackles.

Problem was, with over 70% possession and 15 shots on goal within the first 30 mins, i was not getting good goal scoring opportunities. looking closer at the highlights, because Getafe was sitting so deep, my forwards were standing around in their 6 yard box. when a forward broke free, and a teammate found him, he had max. 8 yards from goal and had little to aim for, masses of bodies around him, little angle to shot at goal and the keeper anticipating the shot. Also, my central midfield was just spraying 1st time passes all over the place with not much success.

1st Tweak: Increased Time wasting to 1st notch of 'Sometimes'. Idea was to not rush the pass. hold till an opportunity arose then release the ball.

2nd Tweak: Because the tactic is done in Classic Mode, i lowered everybody's mentality by 3 notches each. Idea was to have players starting lower down the field, to have more space infront of them to attack.

With the tweaks, the machine began to click. Passes were finding their mark. More useful penetration and kick backs. Better use of the ball basically.

At Madrid 1 (Raul Garcia, 60 min) - Getafe 0

As expected when playing an inferior side setup to defend, it was frustrating. Plenty of crowding out and last min tackles and blocks. Super keeper saves were there of course. The goal came from a buildup down the right flank. Our DR received a pass wide from the DMC. Moved up unmarked and drew a defender. He played the ball infield to the STr who released Raul Garcia running from deep. Raul Garcia shook of his marker, latched on to the through pass and smashed the ball into the net past the keeper!

The rest of the game i was knocking on the door, but some fantastic saves kept the score at 1 nil.

© Observations

Without the tweaks, i think i would have fallen into Getafe's game plan. Playing with reduced mentality allowed more space infront of the attackers to run into. It also forced Getafe to defend higher up the pitch. This idea might be useful to some bros who are having slumps.

Next up, return leg against Barcelona which i absolutely whooped them!

I've been trying something on a new save, with Bayern.

They probably have the best pair of wingers (Ribery + Robben), and 3 different kind of strikers (Gomez, good finisher [18] / Klose, strong man, good header / Olic, bad technical attributes, but awesome mental and physical ones).

I decided to try pushing the left and right strikers on the wing, as inside forwards (great dribbling possibilities on both Ribery and Robben), letting the central striker alone upfront.

I've also made some tweaks on various points to fit the my players.

I only tried during friendlies and it working great so far, but something is bothering me.

Here are some screenshots :

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/12095730216009_bayern1.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/21457305454860_bayern2.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/6549532091289_bayern3.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/10639861237467_bayern4.jpg

As you can see, it really decent offensively, great ball possession (55%+), good passes completed (over 75%), but defensively, I concede on almost every shot on target.

Any idea on what to change to get the most out of my team, and keeping clean sheets ?

I've been trying something on a new save, with Bayern.

They probably have the best pair of wingers (Ribery + Robben), and 3 different kind of strikers (Gomez, good finisher [18] / Klose, strong man, good header / Olic, bad technical attributes, but awesome mental and physical ones).

I decided to try pushing the left and right strikers on the wing, as inside forwards (great dribbling possibilities on both Ribery and Robben), letting the central striker alone upfront.

I've also made some tweaks on various points to fit the my players.

I only tried during friendlies and it working great so far, but something is bothering me.

Here are some screenshots :

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/12095730216009_bayern1.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/21457305454860_bayern2.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/6549532091289_bayern3.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/10639861237467_bayern4.jpg

As you can see, it really decent offensively, great ball possession (55%+), good passes completed (over 75%), but defensively, I concede on almost every shot on target.

Any idea on what to change to get the most out of my team, and keeping clean sheets ?

Keep going this way unfortunately :

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/11607440769837_bayern5.jpg

http://s2.noelshack.com/upload/21471129902277_bayern6.jpg

Seems to be downloading fine this morning. Going to give the Classic a try out with my Sunderland side at the start of my second season. See if I can build on my 8th place finish from last season. Will report back after I've given it a good run of matches.

Any suggestions for tweaks when facing teams who are a lot stronger than yourself? I've tried to reduce the mentality, deeper defensive line, more time wasting and a more direct style of play. It works to a certain degree, but I'm still losing every game against stronger teams. I can't even manage a draw.

Has anyone tried putting the nike sytem into this tactic, if so how has it worked for them?

I tried, but it ended up meaning the defensive line was too high and people kept scoring from the counter attacks. Other than that type of goal, it was really solid.

Has anyone tried putting the nike sytem into this tactic, if so how has it worked for them?
So would you recommend it or stick with whats in place?

To incorporate it I had to move the defensive line up, but this caused major problems against quick teams. If you can figure out a way to implement this into the existing setup, you would probably be on to a winner. I was unsure how to do this :(

this tactic has suddenly stop working on any of my new games i just cant win

I've just gotten to the last 10 games of the season (including 2 champs league semi finals) and all of a sudden the goals have dried up and the defence is leaky as hell.

In my 10 previous games I won them all scoring 40 and conceding 5. My next 9 I have won just one and scored 6 conceding 10. I was 10 points clear and now will have to win my last game of the season to win the league.

I dont think this has anything to do with the AI working out the tactic as this has happened for shorter periods in my previous seasons but never at the end like this and we have always just started scoring again.

Keep the faith with the tactic and unfortunately we have to accept that the AI decides when you will lose sometimes.

Rant over!

On the 'classic' tactic is there are reason why no one is marking the posts when defending corners?

Don't want to change it only to find out that you leave someone unmarked ala 'corner exploit'.

I changed it and placed men on the posts and defending seems to be fine if not better as i would never defend corners without men on the posts.

I changed it and placed men on the posts and defending seems to be fine if not better as i would never defend corners without men on the posts.

Cheers. Will move my full backs to mark the posts.

Didn't want to do it in case there was a special reason for it.

yep. lost the league on the last day. my last 3 opponents had a combined 5 shots on target and scored a combined 5 goals. Each of their goalkeepers won the MOM too.

The game hates me!

If your team is doing much better than expected, the AI seems to force you to lose alot of matches against easy or hard teams. In my league Sunderland were 6th and the last 5 games of the season they did terrible. They finished 8th but dropped alot of points.

I think club reputation and club expectations may affect this?

The way i set up the defending corners is having the 2 central defenders 1 on near post 1 on far post and every other player set to go back apart from 1 who i set to stay forward.

yep. lost the league on the last day. my last 3 opponents had a combined 5 shots on target and scored a combined 5 goals. Each of their goalkeepers won the MOM too.

The game hates me!

what works for me is increasing the 'Time Wasting' setting to the first notch of 'Sometimes'.

Currently i'm using GSC's tactic and the time wasting is set to lowest rarely. What i observe is that with time wasting set so low, players seem to rush passes or hit long shots, even though the tempo is set to low also.

after tweaking to 'Sometimes' players make better decisions and the flow of the game is better. Forwards receive the ball in better positions and they work better as a team instead of just trying through balls immediately, or shooting immediately.

Second thing i noticed, is that the keeper is set to distribute the ball to a specific defender, ie. Right DC. This cost me a call, when he was tackled by the op. forward, and my fullbacks raced up the pitch, offering no safe passing option. I left 'Defender Collect' selected but selected no specific defender. This is a safer bet for me and still helps improve possession without booting the ball upfield all the time.

I'm also experimenting with lowering the Creative Freedom for the DL Forward. i noticed that he tries to do too many things. Often getting the ball in the penalty area, pausing, turning and eventually getting tackled. i'm thinking of lowering the CF to max. lowest 'Much' setting. I'm also trying to play all settings for the 3 forwards on Mixed, to allow them to try what is best in the situation, rather than telling them to try something more often, ie. try though balls or run with ball. The Run from deep setting i will leave it for now, as that affects their transitional positioning on the pitch.

finally, i have acheived some results by lowering the entire team mentality slightly. Especially when my home pitch is set to the smallest. this creates more space infront of the 3 forwards to move into and draws the op. further out of their half. i just lower all players mentality manually by 3 notches each.

Match Report

Champions League Quarter Finals 2nd Leg: At Madrid Vs Barcelona at the Calderon

(A) Prematch

At Madrid

After resting my best players, i have them all fit and ready to go. Only change was i decided to start Dzeko instead of Adriano, for more mobility. The tactical change worked wonders, as u will read below.

Barcelona

Messi is back for Barcelona. will he be the deciding factor in the tie? Read on to find out!

Formation choice

At Madrid

GK Asenjo

DR Rafinha

DL Juan Vargas

DC Ivan Marcano (Cover)

DC Pique (Stopper)

DMC Ignacio Camacho

MCl Miguel Veloso

MCr Joao Moutinho

STl Diego Forlan (Poacher)

STc Dzeko (DL Forward)

STr Sergio Aguero (Adv Forward)

Barcelona

The started in their typical 4-3-3 formation.

GK Valdes

DR D. Alaves

DL Maxwell

DC Milito

DC Puyol

DMC Yaya Toure

MC Xavi

MC Ineista

AML Bojan

AMR Messi (He's back!)

ST Zlatan

(B) Game Start

Bringing an away goal lead into the 2nd leg, i'm sure Barcelona would start attacking me from the 1st whistle. They tried but got nothing out of my boys. i took control of the tie and played to my strengths. All 3 forwards were testing their defence. A few desperate blocks and interceptions in the penalty area were good signs that my players were testing the Barca defence. I had already tweaked the Hard Tackling and Time wasting setting so i was controlling the match and tempo.

At Madrid 1 (Dzeko, 20 min) - Barcelona 0

Aguero got the ball from the right flank, with the op DL drawn to him, he held up the ball waiting for an opportunity. Dzeko had switched with Forlan to be positioned on the left of the attacking 3 and he ghosted past his marker and began his run behind the Barca defence. Aguero superbly picked him out, Dzeko behind the entire defence in the 6 yard box, drilled it under the keeper! Dzeko's better mobility compared to Adriano was on display right there for that goal.

At Madrid 1 - Barcelona 1 (Zlatan, 35 min)

Being 2-0 up on aggregate was comforting, until horror struck! Idiotic ME decided to ignore common sense to make the GK follow his settings to the T and distribute to his defender (Defender Collect). However, a specific defender was selected right DC, Pique. ME decided to follow instructions, even though Pique was marked tight by Zlatan, ala Barca advanced pressing game. GK to Pique, Zlatan tackles him, run through on goal and smashes the ball into the roof of the net. What a waste! Besides Pique, all 3 defenders were unmarked and available and the ME decided to pass it to the marked Pique. I changed this immediately, even though it was too late.

At Madrid 2 (Pique 43 min) - Barcelona 1

Ok, Pique's rating dropped to 5.3 after his motivation went from 'Looking motivated' to 'Mistake led to goal'. However, he made amends by scoring from a corner close to half time to restore the 2 goal advantage.

HT

At Madrid 3 (Forlan, 55 min) - Barcelona 1

2nd half began in a flurry. Barcelona switched to a 4-4-2 with Bojan pushed up besides Zlatan, Ineista moving to the left flank. Before Bara could mount a comeback with momentum, Aguero worked his magic again for his 2nd assist of the night. Switching with Forlan, Aguero drifted into space on the left flank. He dribbled past Alaves and swung a cross into the box. Dzeko and Forlan went for it and Forlan connected with a diving header at the far post to put the match away. I did a check on the Barca player rating, and the majority of them were below 6.0.

At Madrid 4 (Rafinha, 83 min) - Barcelona 1

Everybody was getting in on the act. Barcelona switched formation yet again, to a 4-2-1-2 narrow diamond. Dont ask me why, maybe to limit the damage? with play so congested in the centre, the goal came from a 6 yard box scramble, with the rebound falling kindly to Rafinha who had come infield from the right. Rafinha's 1st goal of the season, the icing on the cake.

Match ends like that. With Barca players dejected by being blown away. Not surprisingly Pique picks up the Man of the match award. Somehow defenders who score goals normally win the award. I would have given it to Aguero for his 2 assists. But i'm not the ME.

© Observations

Fantastic win over Barcelona to setup semi-finals against Arsneal. That would be another epic battle with the Gunners.

Just finished the season using the Classic for the first time and won the Premier League with Notts County finishing with 91 points and scoring 129 goals. Knocked Barcelona out of CL then lost in the quarters to FC Bayern. I won the first leg 5-1 at home and then lost 7-1 away, thia after beating the same team 7-0 and 5-0 in the group stages! However I think the AI had decided enough was enough and wasn't going to be beaten as during the second leg I had 3 goals disallowed, a man sent off, my two best players had to go off injured in the first half and two of Bayern's goals came from penalties!!

Can't recommend this tactic enough

Really fantastic work mate. I took Birmingham who was preticted to be 17th or 18th something.

Here is my transfers in first season

adsz2l.jpg

Fantastic results through the season

adszaz.jpg

And final table

adsz3de.jpg

I lost 3-3 and 3-4 to Man UTD in semi finals of League Cup

And 6th round of FA cup i lost against Man UTD but dont care :D

I use classical version by the way.

Just finished the season using the Classic for the first time and won the Premier League with Notts County finishing with 91 points and scoring 129 goals. Knocked Barcelona out of CL then lost in the quarters to FC Bayern. I won the first leg 5-1 at home and then lost 7-1 away, thia after beating the same team 7-0 and 5-0 in the group stages! However I think the AI had decided enough was enough and wasn't going to be beaten as during the second leg I had 3 goals disallowed, a man sent off, my two best players had to go off injured in the first half and two of Bayern's goals came from penalties!!

Can't recommend this tactic enough

lol, Sounds like that last game with Bayern was some battle, Glad your liking the tactics thanks for the comment.

the more i use classic tactic the more i draw...my striker are ****...cant finishing well...dzeko as advanced forward always go to byline and cross and he only score 4 in 12 game...how to respond ?

y many people score more than 3 and i only score 2 or 1...i use juventus anyway...fight teams like livorno win 1-0 only....

the more i use classic tactic the more i draw...my striker are ****...cant finishing well...dzeko as advanced forward always go to byline and cross and he only score 4 in 12 game...how to respond ?

y many people score more than 3 and i only score 2 or 1...i use juventus anyway...fight teams like livorno win 1-0 only....

try using a differant version then you might have abit more success.

If your team is doing much better than expected, the AI seems to force you to lose alot of matches against easy or hard teams. In my league Sunderland were 6th and the last 5 games of the season they did terrible. They finished 8th but dropped alot of points.

I think club reputation and club expectations may affect this?

Yeah Im Liverpool but after winning the league 3 years in a row I went for a more youthful policy and lost it the next 2 years. Started my 6th season as one of the favourites but Man City were the clear favourite. I expected something like this becuase I have a few youngsters but Torres (31) failed to score in the last 10 games and the others are quite young and morale went low really quickly. Tried everything in terms of team talks and player interaction but to no avail.

Anyway I did the honourable thing and resigned. Just been offered the Fulham job.....second game away to Liverpool.

Im going to keep going with the classic but im going to be making a few adjustments to my defensive set up from corners. Ive also found that lowering the mentality, upping the time wasting and ticking counter attack when in front seems to work wonders for me.

Im off to rebuild my reputation. Wish me luck.

It's funny you should mention that because i've been working on it but i haven't mentioned anything because i didn't want lots of messages asking for it untill i'm ready to give it out.

I've been playing with a Liverpool Legends team and i'll post some screens to show it's effectiveness.

liverpoolLegendsbetterdefence.jpg

These are the only fixtures i've played with the new tactic i've also tested it on a very good tottenham team with similar success.

liverpoolLegendsTable23games.jpg

This is the league table not too bad.

I'm loving both tactics firstly but find the classic to be the better of the two but has anyone any ideas how to get the defence a little more water tight without effecting the attacking momentum to much? I have already switched the back four to man marking as i'm not a lover of zonal marking in defence

I'm loving both tactics firstly but find the classic to be the better of the two but has anyone any ideas how to get the defence a little more water tight without effecting the attacking momentum to much? I have already switched the back four to man marking as i'm not a lover of zonal marking in defence

a few people have mentioned this to me and i will be having a look at the classics defence just as soon as i finish my new tactic which hopefully won't be long now.