Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my lastest Result, I'm very close to releasing this now i'm gonna test for a few more games just incase there where flukes.

mr hough the new version is classic version? thx

Sorry to keep you all waiting but I'm a perfectionist and i wanted it to be the best i could possibly make it.

This release is almost perfect but I've been having problems with the fullbacks that i can seem to get right just yet.

Here is the tactic you have been waiting for my final 4-1-2-3 tactic for FM10 (unless i make the fullbacks better I'll update it)

I've updated the OP with players attributes to look for and pitch size etc...

http://www.filefront.com/16394319/Mr%20Hough%27s%204-1-2-3%20for%2010.3%20Final.%20%28Everton%2C%20Oct%202009%29.tac

I hope that you enjoy this tactic and any feedback is as always very welcome.

Sorry to keep you all waiting but I'm a perfectionist and i wanted it to be the best i could possibly make it.

This release is almost perfect but I've been having problems with the fullbacks that i can seem to get right just yet.

Here is the tactic you have been waiting for my final 4-1-2-3 tactic for FM10 (unless i make the fullbacks better I'll update it)

http://www.filefront.com/16394319/Mr%20Hough%27s%204-1-2-3%20for%2010.3%20Final.%20%28Everton%2C%20Oct%202009%29.tac

YES!

THANK YOU!

You've not updated the OP as far as i can see, though. EDIT: see it now, wasn't there when i wrote this.

Still no opposition instructions or stuff like that?

YES!

THANK YOU!

You've not updated the OP as far as i can see, though. EDIT: see it now, wasn't there when i wrote this.

Still no opposition instructions or stuff like that?

I don't use OI's at all thats why, i am going to be looking into it though

Thanks fot the tactic. I'm gonna try it tonight. Just one thing:- In the OP you say that the players don't need to have ever attribute. Does that apply to all positions or just the left + right striker? Thanks

Thanks fot the tactic. I'm gonna try it tonight. Just one thing:- In the OP you say that the players don't need to have ever attribute. Does that apply to all positions or just the left + right striker? Thanks

just the left and right strikers.

try and get really good fullbacks because this is the area that is the weakest so the better the fullbackt the better the tactic will be.

I'm trying to make it better but don't have the time at the minute.

with the new release got terrorised by chelsea with my man utd lost 2-1 they had 21 shots to my 6,61% posession to my 39%,then next game beat by real madrid 1-0 they had 60% posession to my 40% and i had 3 shots to there 12,not working yet for me.

First game using this tactic..

firstmatchz.png

Some very very nice football being played, and looking defensively solid. Will give more results soon, got R.Madrid soon, perfect test ;)

It's funny, but It seems we can divide all players in 2 categories, no matter their apparent quality: the ones that consistently perform well, and the ones that always seem to struggle to perform. I've tons of cases of an apparent world class player with fantastic attributes that simply do not perform, and others with average-low atributes that almost always deliver a good performance!!!! When I look for a player, besides their atributes I now always look at their past history to see their ratings and performances.

Yeah, in a way it is funny. Sometimes in these cases I simply can't find an explanation. Now I don't look at the past history but I do scout the players a lot to make sure they are what I need. However, when looking at a world class player and one who is simply average, and then seeing the average player just out-perform the world class one, while being inferior in every way is a bit puzzling to me.

Don't forget that Consistency is a hidden attribute as well. Older players might have better consistency due to previous managers and experience. Do most FM'ers know how to raise consistency at a player? It's actually as easy as praising them. I'm not saying that every time you praise them the value goes up but on average it goes up if you do it a couple of times a season. I remember that from FM08 when I was testing a few training attributes.

I do keep consistency in mind. Whenever I scout a player I look to see if the scout has noted anything about the player's consistency. I usually look for at least fairly consistent players.

it will be released in the next 2 hours i promise, Sorry to keep you all waiting but i wanna get it right.

Two hours of agony. Why must you torture us so ;)

with the new release got terrorised by chelsea with my man utd lost 2-1 they had 21 shots to my 6,61% posession to my 39%,then next game beat by real madrid 1-0 they had 60% posession to my 40% and i had 3 shots to there 12,not working yet for me.

To be fair, that is probably the 2 teams you don't want to get when trying out a new tactic in the middle of the season. Who are your next games?

give it time gav mate, Can't expect miracles after the 3 wins against tolouse 4-1 arsenal 2-0 and liverpool 3-1, I have just beat blackburn 2-1 i dominated the match but couldn't break them down till i socred a winner in the 89th minute.

Sometimes the game is like that though.

To be fair, that is probably the 2 teams you don't want to get when trying out a new tactic in the middle of the season. Who are your next games?

not sure next 2 games,might restart a new season in the morning,first 2 games in as you said and 2 of the best teams in the game.

give it time gav mate, Can't expect miracles after the 3 wins against tolouse 4-1 arsenal 2-0 and liverpool 3-1, I have just beat blackburn 2-1 i dominated the match but couldn't break them down till i socred a winner in the 89th minute.

Sometimes the game is like that though.

ijust was unlucky having them as my first 2 games testing it,chelsea always destroy me no matter what system i use,gonna start new season tomorrow use yours from the off,give it time to work and hopefully smash chelsea,what is weakness with full backs???

ijust was unlucky having them as my first 2 games testing it,chelsea always destroy me no matter what system i use,gonna start new season tomorrow use yours from the off,give it time to work and hopefully smash chelsea,what is weakness with full backs???

Genrally get cought out of position if we lose the ball cheaply, Not a major issue but can lead to some finger nail biting, I'm trying OI's at the minute to try and cut it out because the whenever i change the settings it don't make a difference.

Are Clichy and Sagna good enough for the fullback positions?

Anyway, got Valencia in CL quarters next match (second season), is it worth a try with the new one or should i go with the safe old one?

Also, you should add the new tactic to the poll.

Anyway, got Valencia in CL quarters next match (second season), is it worth a try with the new one or should i go with the safe old one?

Clichy and Sagna are excllent full backs and i think you should give a try.

If you have some fears about losing the game so you better try the tactic on other save game just to be sure about the fullbacks.

They should be OK really One of the most important attributes for fullbacks oddly enough is Heading i have noticed, If the opp player gets the ball in the box it's often a fullback missing an interception and after analysing this I've noticed it's mostly headers.

Since i have been using OI's though this has cut out alot so for the OI's use Tight Marking and Closing Down on MR ML AMR AML AMC only this will help the defence out alot.

Won the away leg 2-1 :)

Since i have been using OI's though this has cut out alot so for the OI's use Tight Marking and Closing Down on MR ML AMR AML AMC only this will help the defence out alot.

Gonna try that in my next match, thanks.

Just will update how is it going with Juventus after losing at home 3-0.

First game was in CL against Olympiakos away:

http://i42.tinypic.com/156vdqg.jpg

A week later played played a very tough game against Genoa:

http://i44.tinypic.com/jv6mwk.jpg

A few days later,played the game season against Inter at Home:

http://i44.tinypic.com/ruz0jt.jpg

And the last game I've tested the tactic is an away game against Chievo:

http://i39.tinypic.com/rc1qbq.jpg

Well after testing couple of game I have to say:

In generally,despite the lose against Roma the tactic is good.the problem of it that it isnt consecutive with performance.

There are games that I can dominate and there is a game like I played against Inter that I've won by a penalty on the

last minutes of the game.

I think there can be more twicking with full backs as you said since they do only defense and not helping on the attacks.

I'm playing as bradford and it's my first season in the championship. First game was cardiff at home and i won 3-2. I've only just seen the OI's that mr hough has suggested so i will use that in my next game and see how that goes. So far so good!!! thanks mr hough