Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that to tell us that your game is improving??? :D:)

Well, perhaps somewhat. I think it's still too early to start claiming that ;)

Have a question though. I'm simply playing the Classic tactic as is. I don't make any in-match adjustments of any kind, no matter the situation. Is this what you all do?

Well I would disagree (nicely :D)

In my First Season with PSV, I only just won the league by 2 points. Yet, in the second season I have won the league with 6 games to spare. Only losing once. Also I got to the 1st Knockout Stage, but lost a great Arsenal side.

Make sure you have got a good squad harmony. Buying and selling lots of players with disrupt your team greatly.

I usually buy lots of 16 year old players with potential to put in the u18 team, does that disrupt squad harmony too ?

I usually buy lots of 16 year old players with potential to put in the u18 team, does that disrupt squad harmony too ?

Not entirely, no. Yet, how many First Team players do you buy or sell?

In my game I sold 3 first team players and bought 6. Five of those were for the first team, but not all five would be in the starting lineup. I imagine this probably screwed up my harmony and hence the erratic form I experienced.

Yer probaley, yet your team will start to slowly blend and then the tactic starts to perform :thup:

is there a release date on new tactic that your testing Mr Hough ?

Funny you should ask because i've been considering releasing it as a Beta because i'm having a little trouble with the defence on weaker teams but for top and mid table teams it's good.

Funny you should ask because i've been considering releasing it as a Beta because i'm having a little trouble with the defence on weaker teams but for top and mid table teams it's good.

im up for it mate......looking forward to it as always

hi guys....

can sb tell me good Shouts for GCS, cos i used 10.3 Classic and played against Real in quarter final Away lost 3-2, home win 2-1, ronaldo missed a penalty, but i think that i deserved a past, cos i won Primera 5games before the end and have 2D 1L, 1L is hapepened against Malloca, i was suck, In semi-final i lost first game against Inter 2-1... conceded 2 goals in 12minutes.... first 12min used 10.3classic, then i changed to GCS i scored 1goal,

I will play at home so i need some good advice, cos i using GSC for a short time, and i have no time to experiment with GCS version cos i just have a game before Inter....

JUST GOOD ADVICES

hi guys....

can sb tell me good Shouts for GCS, cos i used 10.3 Classic and played against Real in quarter final Away lost 3-2, home win 2-1, ronaldo missed a penalty, but i think that i deserved a past, cos i won Primera 5games before the end and have 2D 1L, 1L is hapepened against Malloca, i was suck, In semi-final i lost first game against Inter 2-1... conceded 2 goals in 12minutes.... first 12min used 10.3classic, then i changed to GCS i scored 1goal,

I will play at home so i need some good advice, cos i using GSC for a short time, and i have no time to experiment with GCS version cos i just have a game before Inter....

JUST GOOD ADVICES

Post Number 1257 :thup:

Mr Hough i'm starting a game with Oxford in the Blue Square Prem, do you think the 10.3 Classic will be ok in this league?

yes i would have thought so. I'm gonna implement my new defence settings into the classic tactic and the original 10.3 and see what difference it makes

yes i would have thought so. I'm gonna implement my new defence settings into the classic tactic and the original 10.3 and see what difference it makes

Well P4 W4 (F12 A3) looking good so far for Oxford!

What advice would you give for seeing a game out, say if you are trying to hold onto a narrow lead?

Should I make any tactical changes when trying to hold on to a one goal lead for the last few minutes? And if yes, what kind of changes?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't go through 14 pages :S

Should I make any tactical changes when trying to hold on to a one goal lead for the last few minutes? And if yes, what kind of changes?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't go through 14 pages :S

Change the time wasting to high mentality and defensive and philoshy to rigid or very rigid

I'm assuming this is for the beta wizard tactic or gcs' version? What should I do in the same situation if I'm using the Classic tactic?

You could still up the time wasing up and change the mentality to defensive and also put the tempo lower to take the pace out of the game.

Just moved form PSV to Manchester Utd at the start of the 3rd Season.

Be interesting to see if the tactic will perform with a 'Shaken' Manchester Utd team, which finished 5th Last Season... :p

Thanks for the classic version, the tactics rocks!!!! I'm playing in Indonesian league and dominating the league in mid season. Used Tugs training and the link for the team talks in page 1 and work awesome. Just a note the player skill is not that good in Indonesia so I didnt fullfill the player attribute requirement for each position but still mange to trash other teams.

Table:

a9ke0.jpg

Only problem is when a player got injured it is always long term injury (minimum 1 month) does anybody experience this too??

Also for the classic version what is the player attribute requirement for the strikers?? because the ones in page 1 I believe is for the qizard version right??

Anyway thanks for making me play FM again. Cheers.

Also for the classic version what is the player attribute requirement for the strikers?? because the ones in page 1 I believe is for the qizard version right??

Those attribute requirements are for all versions, including the classic.

Mr Hough, You should open a poll like in your previous tactics. Might reduce the number of people constantly asking "Which is best" (although probably not lol)

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the tactcis in the OP. Any one of them is great and better than any other 10.3 tactci out there imo.

Can't wait for your Winger tactic (I miss wingers lol)

Mr Hough, You should open a poll like in your previous tactics. Might reduce the number of people constantly asking "Which is best" (although probably not lol)

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the tactcis in the OP. Any one of them is great and better than any other 10.3 tactci out there imo.

Can't wait for your Winger tactic (I miss wingers lol)

I'm doing a final test with stoke to see if i can make any improvements and fine tuning.

Those attribute requirements are for all versions, including the classic.

For strikers there is:

Advanced Forward. Dribbling Finishing First Touch Composure Off The Ball

Deep Lying Forward. Creativity Decisions First Touch Off The Ball Technique Passing.

Which one should I use since both are for forward??

L - ADF Dribbling Finishing First Touch Composure Off The Ball

C - DLF Deep Lying Forward. Creativity Decisions First Touch Off The Ball Technique Passing

R - PCH same as l

Mr Hough! Thanks for making this game so damn easy, you could relax and follow you´re team crunching every freaking opponents! Currently playing with Real Madrid, unbeaten in 100 league games and still counting. Our strikers are scoring for fun and our defenders are bored :) Winning everything, and that makes me a legend...hehe!