Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone else notice serious problems with the Unbeaten tactic in the long run? It worked decently for me last season as Norwich but in my first 7 games this season I've had 1 win and 6 losses to the likes of Wolves and Derby at home in the Prem. The level of play is absolutely dire, 6 goals scored, 17 conceded, 22 yellow cards, and players missing open goals despite having 16+ finishing and composure. They can't even put away one chance out of 6+ CCCs per game. One player even cleared a ball off the other team's goal line on two occasions. My GKs are making 0 saves per game and DCs don't even jump for headers. It's becoming a common sight to see my players getting ratings less than 4, even playing at home with a full-strength side against League 2 opposition. This is pretty puzzling for me as we comfortably beat Juventus, Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham and Valencia in the pre-season and scored a lot of goals last season. Even managing the USA national team in the same save, the results have dried up and the only goals are coming from corners (only because of Onyewu who is a god from corners). Surely I can't be the only one with such a shocking downturn in results.

• 7 months later...
Anyone, please?

Perhaps too late but here's the ones i still have

http://www.2shared.com/file/1yqBU6kR/AVD_MOD_-_Mr_Hough_4-1-2-3_Unb.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/Rkl4Afcw/Mr_Hough_4-1-2-3_Unbeaten_Fina.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/985BhbBr/Mr_Hough_and_JP_Woody_Final_Ve.html

The AVD is a tweak that I used constantly. One of the best FM tactics ever

Thank you, mate. You're the best :D

• 3 weeks later...
same problem when I tried to load them into 2013. maybe tactic system has been changed in 2013.

It is possible. Place the fm10 tactic into fm11 (may be possible for 12 too). Load it and save the tactic again, now its saved as an fm11 tactic which can be imported into fm 13 as long as you are not in FM Classic mode.

• 1 month later...

Which button on the 2shared page do you press to download the file?!

• 4 months later...
Could someone upload this one ? Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-for-10.3-Final.-Everton-Oct-2009.tac Imo is much better then AVD. I've tried find everywhere and nothing.

Mr Hough!!!! We want this tactic! It's the best!! I'm looking for it but can not find.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

not sure if i'm allowed to post links but if you put this into google: 'Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version. (Arsenal, Oct 2009).tac‎' then go to the fm base link and last page, there is a link to it on post 684

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...