All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Central Español Fútbol Club - Season 1 - Mid Season Review & Youth Intake League We have been tremendous from day 1. Firstly we won the Torneo Competencia, a kind of opening season league tournament. It guarantees us a playoff place in the Second Division proper. Then in the second division proper at the half way mark we find ourselves top with a comfortable gap. Youth Intake Preview We got the preview on day 1 of the save, so that was a very nice thing to see as one of my first news items. Look at ALL of those As Youth Intake The actual intake came less than a month later and was very promising indeed. Due to a worry about my financial projections I only signed the best 9 players (the ones tagged below) Top 3 - Youth Intake 1 Diego Da Silva (YP01A) A good looking young keeper. He is already our 2nd best Goalie, BUT one of our best 'legacy' players is also our Goalie. Likely that he will learn in the youth teams for a few years and his progress will determine if he gets into the starting line up. Will definitely get played in cup (or non-important) games. Decent personality and some great starting attributes (apart from that dreadful first touch). Pablo Garcia (YP01B) A very good looking DM, which is a position I am planning to use this save. We also don't have good DMs in our 'legacy players' so it may be that Pablo gets some game time this season. All of his key, highlighted, attributes are 7 or above, which at this level is great for a 15 year old. His personality is not good and his physicals need some work, but we can work with what we have here. Ruben Marticorena (YP01C) A nice looking striker. I love the Dribbling, Finishing and First Touch combo. The problem is we have quite a few (probably 4 or 5) strikers who are ahead of him in the pecking order and we are only playing 1 up top in this save at the moment. I have had good experiences with Rangy Strikers too, so that goes in his favor. Facilities Improvements We managed to get a whole host of upgrades and a new contract!
  3. Apr 2055. Scottish Premiership. We're just not as good as Hibs. There's just no point pretending otherwise. Rangers are off the bottom of the table because Dundee are appalling. Celtic have missed the split, (as we knew they would), but they are now top of the bottom half, and I expect them to finish 7th and qualify for Europe. Scottish Cup. (The Big one). We play Falkirk in the FInal and they're 4th in the Championship..... 14 points off Motherwell. For the benefit of the FM Gods who see everything, I am sure they will give us a stern test and it's a game that could go either way. Transfers. Goal-scoring GK's. (23) Ewing (Bal) 6'1" is 17/20 from the spot at 85%. (Is no longer at the club). (25c) Christie (F.Sport) 6'1" is 46/52 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (26p) Marsh (CAN)(SCO) 5'10" is 15/17 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (30a) Ogilvie (Fickle) 6'2" * is 47/64 from the spot at 73%. (Is no longer at the club). (31k) Lawrie (Unamb) * is 23/29 from the spot at 79%. (Is no longer at the club). (33a) Black (Fickle) 6'0" * is 2/3 from the spot at 67%. (Is no longer at the club). (37b) Niven (F.Loyal) 6'4" * is 24/41 from the spot at 59%. (Is no longer at the club). (39c) Telfer (F.Pro) 6'2" * is 29/44 from the spot at 66%.(Is no longer at the club). (40e) Qurbonov (UZB) (Res) * is 0/2 from the spot at 0%. (Is no longer at the club). (43n) Welsh (F.Pro) 6'4" * is 63/78 from the spot at 81%. (41h) Cairney (Unamb) 6'2" * is 7/12 from the spot at 58%. (Is no longer at the club). (46e) Hunter (Res) 6'0" * is 1/1 from the spot at 100%. Finances.
  4. I do believe Mexico does not have promotion and relegation between the Liga MX and Expansion League, unless you've added a custom database ofc
  5. @knapsuggestion a tactic with 3 CB and 3 MC? (For nantes. This team have Only have 1 LB, no rb, no dm. 3 decent CMs)
  6. I was open to doing a youth only save, but as stated earlier, I think it would be hard due to Barcelona taking all the good youth players, I'd rather not have to rely on that haha! So we were predicted to finish bottom of the league and have a season of struggle. Yeah, they were right. It has been a very rough start to this adventure. This team is bad, like real bad haha. It hasn't been enjoyable but we ball. These very poor results has left the table looking like this after the first couple of months. At least we're not sat at the bottom of the table right? It's not fun to win all the time anyway, it's more fun to be in the gutter and struggle. Unfortunately there's really not that much to say other than it's been poor and we've played badly. Despite having 4 draws, we were the poorer team in 3 of them. I might not even make it to Christmas at this point haha! This could well be a short story. Until next time.
  7. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 424 V9 HUB HP MC P102 FA CC FM24.4EF Knap 424 V9 HUB HP MC P102 FA CC.fmf
  8. Today
  9. Hello, I want some help deleted < > on my titlebar. Trying to find what to take away but dont find any. This is what i got So want to take away the red marked one. Also attach the titlebar file i got. So would appriciate pointing me in the right direction what section is for those 2 arrows. thanks titlebar.xml
  10. The start to the season was a difficult one with just 1 point picked up from our first 5 matches which came against Oldham in our first home match at this level. We suffered defeats to Gateshead, South Shields, Eastleigh and Barnet. Our first win (and goal) at this level was at home to Woking thanks to centre back Joash Nembhard's header. September began with another defeat against the other side who were promoted alongside us from the National South league last season, Yeovil. We then went on a 3 match unbeaten run, beginning with a thumping win at home against bottom club Dagenham & Redbridge, beating them 6-0 thanks to a brace from Akinwale, Rob Hall and Faal, who all scored their first goals for the club, Odaudu and Coulson scored the other 2. We followed that up with a goalless draw with Dorking and then ended the month with another big win, this time in stature instead of quantity of goals against top of the table Rochdale. Full back Maxwell Statham scored the only goal after we had 2 early goals disallowed too, meaning we could very easily have won more comfortably. We were due to take on Southend on the 28th however this was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch so will now be played midway through next month. After our first 2 months in the National League, we sit in 19th in the table after 3 wins and 2 draws so far, giving us a total of 11 points after 10 matches. We currently sit 6 points above the relegation zone which I'm very happy with at this point. Latham was first through the door in the summer, a brand new keeper who's taken over the number 1 shirt and done pretty well for us so far, conceding 10 goals in 10 matches, keeping 5 clean sheets. Ben Wyatt is a left back who can play further forward however is currently backup to first choice left back Odaudu. He's made just 2 appearances so far but has been out injured for a period which has halted his training. Elliot Andrew was next in, a striker who'll provide backup to our forward line. He'd made 5 appearances so far, all off the bench without scoring yet. Anthony Jeffrey is one of the club's flagship signings this summer, a winger who can play either side and also upfront. He's yet to score but has got 3 assists and has really performed well for us so far. George Fowler was next through the door, a versatile defender who's done really well considering he was initially brought in as backup to our defence, he's made 10 appearances so far, including 9 starts, so I'm really happy with his start for us. Alfie Pavey is another striker providing backup to the first team and has only made 1 appearance off the bench so far, but again has spent time in the treatment room. Rob Hall is one of 3 signings we made towards the end of the window which I'm really hoping will change our fortunes going forward. He's an experienced player at higher levels than what we're at. He's only 30 too, which means he's definitely got a good couple of years at least left in his legs, or so I hope. He has 1 goal and 1 assist in his 10 appearances so far. Victor Akinwale is a young striker who I'm very excited about who's come in following his release from Crystal Palace. He made 5 appearances for Palace last season, including 3 in the Premier League, so definitely has the pedigree to play at a much higher level than where we're at currently. I'm really hoping once he finds his feet in the National League that he could become a really dangerous player. He only has 2 goals so far, both coming from the penalty spot in the 6-0 demolition of Dagenham & Redbridge, I'm really hoping he can hit a run of form and score a few for us this season. The final man through the door this summer was Muhammadu Faal, a forward player who can play anywhere across the front. He has 64 goals in his last 3 seasons with 3 different clubs, however they have all been at lower levels. The only time he's played National League football was with Barnet a few years ago where he failed to score in 19 appearances, however has broken his duck with us, scoring 1 goal in his first 8 for us. And here is the stats of the squad after the first 2 months of the season, let's hope this little run of form can continue going forward.
  11. Facility Upgrades Boards head is not in the right place after recent success I think.....
  12. I would look to move your lines up then, you can tell your fullbacks to run wide with the ball in the Pis. On the goal conceded, It's difficult to diagnosis based on one screenshot but recruiting players who can defend/track runners is key to the defensive aspect of the game. I would prefer a double DM(s) for their higher, even positioning in the double pivot. An isolated goal conceded can also just be an error!
  13. The point being your current setup isn't working the way you'd like by your own admission, so make changes. Removing redundancies and focusing on building up in a way that makes space for the MEZ and the runners could result in a more productive system. Providing a partner role (Winger(s) is a great partner to MEZ(s)) is an excellent way to get the best out of the role you'd like to build around. Again, if you've already decided the game isn't working as intended, go post the evidence to SI.
  14. Point deduction can be found under Serie A under Advanced Rules. Non-Eu player quote could be found under Advanced Rules in the transfer rules, but not sure. Might be more or less hardcoded.
  15. Depending on which version of FM you own, look up the files from Carlito for his European cups from previous FMs. There are all kind of versions and they are very good stuff to study.
  16. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 424 V12 HP TH P100 FA CC FM24.4EFKKnap 424 V12 HP TH P100 FACC.fmf
  17. Jerusalem Of Gold January 2025 Results A horrible November was followed by a rather nice December. We can say goodbye to Europe for this season after losing heavily to Porto, Newcastle and Aston Villa, thats for sure. It was nice while it lasted. And we gladly took the money! Domestically we picked up steam and started scoring more which is encouraging. League Table The horrible November cost us. Europe At least we are not last.
  18. Hmmm i'll take a look but i'm dubious that would work - especially with the numerous people that experience this issue, including @tezcatlipoca665 comment directly above
  19. Macclesfield FC - 2024-25 Season - Season 1 - VNLN (Tier 6) - 2nd (Promoted via Playoffs!) Season Update An ideal first season. VNLN/S is an absolutely brutal league to get out of, with only 1 automatic promotion place for 24 teams. Unfortunately, we weren't able to secure promotion automatically but fought admirably through the playoffs, comfortably dispatching 5th-placed Chorley 4-0 in the Semi-Final, and scraping a hard-fought 2-1 victory against 4th-placed Scarborough in the Final. We spent the majority of the season hanging around third place, but thanks to a long run of bad form in the latter stages of the season by promotion rivals Scarborough we climbed to second place on the last day of the season proper. While we've done very well to get promoted, it will take a lot of work to avoid relegation next season. We are losing some players who didn't want to renew their contracts, and one player is retiring. None of our youth players are ready to play a role in the first team yet either, so we will essentially be competing with a weaker squad in a stronger league. Still, I'm optimistic for the future! Youth Candidates We had an excellent intake with 5 high-potential players. This will be critical in our longer-term development. (Note: Ignore the bugged player faces, I've since fixed them with NewGAN!) Key Player We had no standout players this season, but the best of a bad bunch was 23-year-old Sam Perry. He was ever-present for us in the defensive midfield position this season, scoring 5 and assisting 7 in 50 starts. His ability to fill in as a central defender or right fullback when needed was helpful. He will be crucial in our upcoming relegation battle. Hot Prospect Our intake brought in several promising-looking players, the pick of the bunch being 15-year-old German-English Defender Konstantin Fischer. His mentals and technicals need work but his physicals are already average for this level, so he should be able to start contributing soon. His main weakness is his personality type being Fickle, which I'll hopefully be able to address through mentoring. Transfers I unfortunately was unable to prevent 2 players from leaving the club on a free. Obviously, no one came in! Squad Looks like we'll still be relying on our starting squad for most of next season. League Table We placed second a long way behind Champions Scunthorpe, but a successful run through the playoffs will have us competing in the 5th tier next season! Club Info I was able to secure the board's investment into improving Youth Facilities, Junior Coaching Budget AND Improved Youth Recruitment. At this rate, by the time we're in the top division, we'll have the best Youth Setup in the world! I did also request a Senior Affiliate purely for the extra cash, but unfortunately only one club wanted us and they weren't willing to pay a penny! I'll have to try that again next season... Finances Finally, the finances: We're doing OK for now due to our success in the league and decent runs in the cups, so no immediate risk of catastrophic financial collapse. Thanks all for reading, and I hope to update you again soon after my next season.
  20. I'm pleased to inform you that the team at Fusion DB has released their usual update which unlocks the Italian Serie D. Serie D is the fourth tier of the Italian football league system. It is the highest amateur division and sits below Serie C, the lowest professional division. Serie D is made up of multiple regional groups and is often the entry point for many clubs aiming to rise through the Italian football ranks. The division includes a mix of historic clubs such as Livorno, Reggina (now Reggio Calabria), Piacenza, Sambenedettese, etc., all with large fan bases, and emerging teams aspiring to reach professional status, like Alcione Milano, Union Clodiense, Pianese, and the 'foreign' club Victor San Marino, among others. Promotion from Serie D leads to Serie C, while relegation sends teams down to the even more regionalized fifth tier, known as 'Eccellenza'. Serie D is not just the beating heart of semi-professional Italian football, but also a crucible of undiscovered talents. This mod offers you the opportunity to unearth and nurture young prospects, plan your market strategy, and face the unique management challenges that only lower leagues can offer. So if you're looking for new challenges with new teams, you might want to try out this pack. It also includes an essential update that fixes issues and errors in the professional leagues (Serie A, Serie B, and especially Serie C). LINK:
  21. I think part of the issues is that development is very linear. you go one step each progression and it can take a long long time for players to reach their potential in some cases in my experience. It would be great to see some variation of a teenager just bursting onto the scene and have the attributes of a world class player after having marginal attributes during their youth career. Obviously this is PA willing I'm not asking for just have a player go from tweener championship to top level premier league player in the matter of a few months.
  22. Btw, do you have a solution for showing the attributes on the scouting reports?
  1. Load more activity