[RELEASED] FM2009 Sound Pack V1.0

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again Hamilton steps in to answer my question

Thanks I heard sounds but not as many as before a an home and away match

btw I beat River Plate in the freindly cup 3rd place game 3-2 Pavulychenko in the 90th min!!!!

Just a quick question.I have extracted the download through winrar ,into the data folder ,but it never asked me to overwrite the exsisting file.I have tried a couple of games and there are no new sounds.Any advice would be appreciated.cheers

That's strange, i heard a wider range of sounds when i played at Wembley and other neutral grounds :confused: Perhaps it is the level of highlights that you use

I play Full Match Hamilton.may have been the ground BAY ARENA probably does not get many River PLter/Tottenham Fans:D

Omfg

Dont have any sounds at all now

I have like a whole heap of **** in my sound + steam folders.

Could somebody upload the Default pack and tell me how to get it back into my game. Would rather have that than no sound.

Cheers

Did you not make a back up of the two folders as the instructions in this thread and the readme in the .rar told you to do?

when is 2.0 gona be released cos 1.0 isn't that good, theres hardly any team chants

That's an extremely disrespectful post. It's obvious that Bennico has put a lot of time into creating this sound pack and as far as I'm aware, there are no alternative packs or anybody helping him so it's a good achievement. He has already stated himself that he has problems with goal celebration sounds and there has been no help offered to him to resolve this. I have personally tried to take a look at the match events file myself but I have no idea what I'm doing with sounds if I'm honest.

Hi guys, sorry for my absence.

I have recently taken on a very exciting new work project but it is very demanding and time intensive. I haven't even had time to think about FM lately, let alone play it or do any more testing.

I haven't given up on version 2, but don't know yet how long it will be before I'll have some free time to continue my testing.

Just wanted to offer you an update so as you're not in the dark.

Omfg

Dont have any sounds at all now

I have like a whole heap of **** in my sound + steam folders.

If you read my reply to the topic you started about this some weeks back, and follow the instructions correctly, I am confident that will remedy your issues.

Just a quick question.I have extracted the download through winrar ,into the data folder ,but it never asked me to overwrite the exsisting file.I have tried a couple of games and there are no new sounds.Any advice would be appreciated.cheers

Please read and follow my advice in post #40 of this topic. That should fix this issue for you. At least, it has fixed it for others so far anyway. Thank you.

there isnt any data folder for me to back up in c:/program files and so on

Please read the original post in this topic, and follow the guidelines for Steam users, assuming you purchased your game by that method.

If you did not use steam, I'm afraid I have no idea why you do not have a data folder. It would be difficult for your game to function correctly without one. ;)

It must be either in the location stated in the opening post, or, as I say, in your steam folder.

Again, sorry for the lack of progression my friends, I will continue my testing as soon as I'm able to find some free time. But, with work and a family, that is not very forthcoming at this point in time.

Kind Regards,

Benn.

Even if you go on tht link it still doesnt download just takes you to www.filefront.com Annoying its doing it with all the files that are on the filefront site.

Ah ok, sorry didn't realise that FM-base was using filefront for that one (presumably because of the size I guess).

Where would be a good free download site to host it? I can quickly DL it and put it up somewhere else.

Re-uploading the original Version 1.0 now.

No idea what happened to the original link; it had approaching 5,000 downloads, so no idea why the link was culled.

Uploading to File Factory now (instead of File Front), with an estimated upload time of 1 hour.

Re-uploading the original Version 1.0 now.

No idea what happened to the original link; it had approaching 5,000 downloads, so no idea why the link was culled.

Uploading to File Factory now (instead of File Front), with an estimated upload time of 1 hour.

Ok thanks. :)

Bennico, I have some questions. I see you have team chants in, yet I can't hear them. Also I see a section for FM_tm600 or something like that and you have 1 through 6 or 7 in front of that. Is that how you get multiple chants to play for a single team? Assuming the team chants work. I play as Fulham and I have added a team chant for them with the proper syntax and I can't hear the chant. I have never been able to get team chants to work. Thanks for your response.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to updating to version 9.03 and also downloaded your sound pack. I must say that both have increased the quality of the game immensely. Your sounds are fantastic, I love hearing the tannoy announcements droning in the background during a substitution and swear that I hear them after a goal as well!

I have just taken over at Man Utd and had an immediate 9000 capacity upgrade and when we score at home the sound seems so loud as to be distorted a bit (could be my speakers) but certainly seems as though you were sitting in a deafening 80000+ crowd and would go home afterwards with your ears ringing!

Quality upgrade - you deserve some reward from SI, or maybe even a job with them!

Just got the game and I shown before it had worked on the demo. However I put in the Sports Interactive/ data folder. But Nothing happened? As I installed game via steam now looking for that folder. Or is it the same thing?

Need some Help here

Good afternoon my friends.

Thank you for your recent comments, I'm glad for those who've recently discovered the pack that you are enjoying it. :)

Just got the game and I shown before it had worked on the demo. However I put in the Sports Interactive/ data folder. But Nothing happened? As I installed game via steam now looking for that folder. Or is it the same thing?

Need some Help here

Please follow my advice in post #83:

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=3236173&postcount=83

Bennico, I have some questions. I see you have team chants in, yet I can't hear them. Also I see a section for FM_tm600 or something like that and you have 1 through 6 or 7 in front of that. Is that how you get multiple chants to play for a single team? Assuming the team chants work. I play as Fulham and I have added a team chant for them with the proper syntax and I can't hear the chant. I have never been able to get team chants to work. Thanks for your response.

The multiple team chants were something I tried, that did not come off unfortunately. I just forgot to remove the wave files from the pack.

I seem to recall the team chants were working better in the version I was working on to become V2, but still not possible to make multiple ones. It's been a while since I had time to play the game though, so wouldn't like to say for certain just yet that they will work for the next version.

On a slightly more positive note, my schedule has begun to calm down slightly in the last week, and I've managed to get a few games in to advance my pre-season, which was where I left off. Testing is much more difficult in pre-season, which hampers progress somewhat.

I am hopeful though to be able to get back to doing some further testing over the next few days, so hopefully some progress may be made toward a version 2 in the near future.

Best regards to all. :)

Thanks Bennico it works fine now.

As noted in precious post if chants were included that would be awsome!! ( May I suggest the Canaries entrance one)

Check Out " My Career Thread: A United Kingdom Journey" In General Discussion now!

and Also check out "My Career: Manchester United" by Hursty2

• 2 weeks later...

Bennico, the problem with goal celebration can be a bug as you say and I think I know how to go around it.

Sometimes a sound is not played due to bad alignment or whatever in the sound file. When this happens I take a working sound, of that type (pitch, crowd etc) and with same or longer length compared to the sound, I want to create. I load it up in a sound editor and then make it all silence, keeping the file length in time. Then I "insert" the sound I want to create in the beginning of the file (how you do this depend on editor), leave the rest silence. Then I save the file to a new name, leaving the same frequency settings etc as the original working sound. That new sound file is now ready to be imported to FM09 and should play nicely.

Looking forward to your version 2 of the sound pack.

/Choruspolaris

• 1 month later...

Hi, Any update on version 2 Bennico?

Or is there anyway to stop the your not singing chant after a goal is scored. I've noticed that if this chant as not finished and you score another goal there is no noise it just finishes playing the your not singing chant from the previous goal. So i think it's something to do with this chant, Either being too long or being more important that the goal celebration chant?

Archived