Star Wars: Jedi Vs Sith: The Academy (Sign Up in here)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick question.

What happens if the person the Sith lord chooses to be his apprentice rejects? then you have a person who knows who it is.

Can I propose that those who would say yes to the Sith Lord email/pm you (blows) saying such. So then when you come to tell the Sith lord who he is, you can then offer him a sort of short list of possible candidates and its still kept entirely secret.

Opinions?

The way I have decided to do it does not involve the Apprentice discovering the Master unless the Apprentice accepts the offer. When I get in touch with the Master I will explain it to him more throughly. Thanks for the suggestions though :thup:

The way I have decided to do it does not involve the Apprentice discovering the Master unless the Apprentice accepts the offer. When I get in touch with the Master I will explain it to him more throughly. Thanks for the suggestions though :thup:

Should have known you had it under control.

Anyone find it funny that first guy to sign up is in first place?

I find it hilarious. :D First time ever that I am 'successful' right at the start of a sign-up I join. Though I bet that it will be free-falling for me from now on. I can see you guys rising to the premier league slowly while I end up retiring young.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

- Darth Vader

You're right Vader, let's revel in the moment! I have the title of Star Jedi, woot! spin.gif

Additional Signup Information

Character Name: Edai Targon

Planet: Ipswich Town

Jedi Class: Jedi Guardian

KUTGW BCU!

Looks like most people are going for Guardian, with a few sentinels too. That's why I chose Consular, had to be different and see if that approach gives me an advantage or not in the game.

Fair point, I didn't take the original species information into consideration. Guardian would probably have fit my fella better too.

Too late now though, he'll have to get by using his skills and mental strength rather than any sign of actual athletic prowess. :D

Well at least it loads up and seems to be playable. Not bad for a tenner really

It was a little unstable with me. I set to XP in compatibility mode and run it win admin rights and it worked a little better.

that thing makes me fell sick :p

What thing? The lovable smiley? :D

A few people have pointed out to me that its confusing to have several players named Darth when everyone is meant to be a Jedi. So if you would like to you can change the first name of your character.

It really is odd indeed. I think you should actually enforce a name-change since no Jedi will be calling themselves 'Darth something'. That implies it is already public knowledge that he/she had fallen to the dark side, which runs contrary to the point of this sign-up as even if a Jedi did succumb, he/she is supposed to do so covertly so as to avoid easy targeting from other Jedi.

I dont get all the hate for KOTOR II, its one of my fav games of all time, i can play it over and over again.

I've just started the first one but the convo me and BCU had was about how it runs on vista which I find is fine

Archived