Star Wars: Jedi Vs Sith: The Academy (Sign Up in here)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

said in a sad Luke Skywalker voice..

but if they score a last minute equiliser that would mean a reply back .. at .. home

No Luke, don't go to ultra defensive, it's too dangerous

ermm ... sorry about that :)

Looks really good can't wait for it to start.

Haha Almondo. :) I expect full-on obscure Star Wars quotes as this sign up heads into full gear.

For now, people will have to contend with the likes of "May the force be with you." and "Do or do not. There is no try."

Haha Almondo. :) I expect full-on obscure Star Wars quotes as this sign up heads into full gear.

For now, people will have to contend with the likes of "May the force be with you." and "Do or do not. There is no try."

yep best get reading up on them then

:D

Just a reminder that the following need to do the second quiz on the first page post #94.

The List

DodgeeD

Weemanbob27

Benrollo

I have everyone down to ~Ian~ in the DB at the moment but I'm off for a break now.

When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not! (Said in a gruff voice - Yodaesque!)

You can’t win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine! (Said in a slight Obiwanish tone!)

Man this is getting addictive!!

Munchkin - I need you to edit your position. Simply saying Midfield is not enough. I also need your quiz. If these aren't here by tomorrow morning then you will miss out on the academy phase of the sign up and will begin the main one several weakened if you post before it is ready to be started.

@DodgeeD - Thanks for that.

Just to let everyone know there have been a few forms filled in slightly wrong. A few of you have put BSP sides. I have moved you all to a random BSS/N side for the purpose of the Academy.

Right signing up is offical closed and Munchkin has missed out on the Academy phase. If he does not post before the actual sign up starts then he will be removed.

What Happens Next

I will holiday one season and then place everyone based on their score. The scoring system for the game is very basic. Your character will earn a point for every Game/Goal/Assist/MoM/Avg Rating (rounded) and they will lose points for cards. For this first year International Caps and Goals will only count as a point each (They will count as two during actual sign up). Then, using the criteria I have chosen, I will get in contact with the person who is to be the Sith Master. I will explain other things that will be based on your final position after I have posted the table.

Any questions feel free to ask. However I will not be revealing the criteria for how the Sith was chosen until the very end.

The Academy Table

academytable.jpg

Just to clear it up. You are awarded one point for every Game/Goal/Assists/MoM and lose points for cards recieved. The first number of you Average form is also added (7.34 is 7 points only) and you also earn one point for International Caps/Goals.

I have a feeling Darth Brian in 23rd isn't going to be a successful Jedi/Sith warrior - in fact his name suits him quite well - probably can't be bothered to go to the toilet so uses his light saber to put a hole in the sofa instead.

What the Results mean.

As i meantioned earlier the starting CA for the actual signup is based on the position you acheived during the Academy phase.

As the Star Jedi Eadi Targon will begin the actual sign up with 75 CA but as with all things the life the most skilled gets the hardest tasks so he will begin his career in the Championship.

Anyone who is positioned 2nd to 13th will begin with 70 CA in League 2.

Anyone who is positioned 14th to last will begin with 65 CA in the Blue Square Premier

The Sith will both begin with 60 CA. This is because the time they took studying the Dark Side effected their Jedi Training. They will be able to choose either League 2 or the BSP.

Additional Signup Information

So here you all are after the training phase. Now that you are here you have several choices to make. Each of you needs to decide on your speciality. There is a choice of three – The Jedi Guardian, The Jedi Sentinel and the Jedi Consular. Each has it owns strengths. You also will need to decide which club you will be initially based on. Think long and hard on both of these as they will determine your future.

Character Name: Just put you characters name here so its easier to update.

Planet: Please choose any club in line with your finishing position using the information above.

Jedi Class: Please choose one of the three classes.

The Jedi Classes Explained

Jedi Guardian: Mainly focuses on using their Lightsabers to solve problems. Seen as defenders of the weak and vulnerable the make outstanding generals. Bonus: +2 to all Physical Attributes

Jedi Consular: Mainly focuses on using the force to solve the problems. Seen as mythical and magical by those not in the know. Bonus: +2 to Mental Attributes.

Jedi Sentinel: Focuses on a combination of the two. Seen as diplomats among other people in the Galaxy. It is not recommend to play them at cards or other games. Bonus: +2 to Technical Attributes.

Archived