The EPL - Football's Answer to the IPL

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, well over an our ago I wa just about ot go off to bed but a certain Mr J Ridley told me to do antoher update as he thuoght it would be quick. So here I am after an hou and a half posting it and will be shattered in the morning. A thank you may well be in order.

English Premier League

Wednesday 3rd of September

Saturday 13th of September

Sunday 14th of September

Saturday 20th of September

Sunday 21st of September

Saturday 27th of September

Sunday 28th of September

League Table

Gloucestershire High-Flyers and Cornwall Cannons are still up there but Isle of Man Metros have gone ot the top of the table to add to their two trophies they have won already this season. Maybe it could be a very good year for them.

Champions League

Tuesday 16th of September

Wednesday 17th of September

Tuesday 30th of September

Wednesday 1st of October

Group Tables A-D

Group Tables E-H

All of the teams are doing well and are in the qualification spots despite the fact that Herefordshire drew with the mighty FC Timisoara!

Uefa Cup

First round first leg

Both Nottinghamshire and Gloucestershire won convincingly 3-1 and 5-0 respectively.

League Cup

4th round

All conqueing Isle of Man Metros went out, as did Cornwall Cannons and Nottinghamshire Knights.

Thankyou. :D

A cracking draw with the mighty FC Timisoara has made my season tbf. What a result. A good result against FC Bayern as well :thup:

Things are going steadily in the league, hoping I don't slip down any further though.

Great work so far mate.

My team beginning to gel a bit more now... Only 1 win in 6 though!

Havnt lost in a while though and just had an unbeaten month!

KUTGW mate!

English Premier League

Saturday 4th of October

Sunday 5th of October

Saturday 18th of October

Sunday 19th of October

Saturday 25th of October

Sunday 26th of October

Wednesday 29th of October

League Table

So after 10 games the league is shaping up quite nicely and is very tight up at the top. Gloucestershire High-Flyers are leading the way but9th place is only 4 points behind. Down at the bottom are teams that were, at the start of the season, expected to be near there, except for Greater Manchester Moongooses which I find suprising.

Champions League

Tuesday 21st of October

Wednesday 22nd of October

Groups A-D

Groups E-H

After their third game all four teams are in the qualification spots with Isle of Man Metros and Devon Devils both having a 100% record so far.

Uefa Cup

1st round 1st leg

Thursday 23rd of October

Groups A-D

Groups E-H

Nottinghamshire Knights, Gloucestershire High-Flyers, Hampshire Harriers and even Cardiff got through the first round easily into the group stages. They all got off to decent starts but after only one game it is hard to say how the groups will pan out, although I expect all of the EPL teams to go through.

Sorry, forgot to take screenshots of player and team stats

Robert296, did you experience any problems putting clubs into the Champions League? Did you just choose to enter them via the database's 'continental competition' section, or did you need to fiddle with the coefficients at all? I ask because I am trying to place some newly created teams into Europe myself.

Archived