The EPL - Football's Answer to the IPL

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we'll be relegated and win the League Cup so play Championship and European footy at the same time. That was the plan all along to get a league title in the second season ;) Still would need a (top) striker though. KUTGW though Rob.

Adebayor top of the scoring charts, plus Aguero and Adebayor the top 2 in the assists chart means that the rest of my team are doing sweet nothingness. Hopefully those two are enough to keep my side in the European hunt.

Disappointed to go out to Cheshire in the Cup quarter finals, would have liked to have guaranteed a place in Europe by winning a trophy.

Nice updates Robert, looking forward to the transfer window :thup:

Guest mikeytwigge

Villa goals are keepig us fourth place. Good win in the roses derby in the cup red rose beating white as you would expect

January Awards

Just a brief update with screenshots of a, rather EPL free, set of awards.

European Awards

Goalkeeper of the year

Defender of the year

Midfielder of the year

Striker of the year

Player of the year

Worldwide Awards

Footballer of the year

Player of the year

Team of the year

I won't pay much attention to these because it doesn't include that many players that take part in the EPL.

January Awards

Just a brief update with screenshots of a, rather EPL free, set of awards.

European Awards

Goalkeeper of the year

Defender of the year

Midfielder of the year

Striker of the year

Player of the year

Worldwide Awards

Footballer of the year

Player of the year

Team of the year

I won't pay much attention to these because it doesn't include that many players that take part in the EPL.

Both my strikers in the team of the year. Well, on the bench anyway...it's a start.

Managerial Changes

Hampshire sack Walcott

Hampshire appoint Browne

Cheshire sack Stig

Herefordshire sack Benítez

Herefordshire appoint Walcott

Cheshire appoint Ridleys(oh god ;))

English Premier League

Wednesday 7th of January

Saturday 10th of January

Sunday 11th of January

Wednesday 14th of January

Saturday 17th of January

Wednesday 21st of January

Saturday 31st of January

EPL Table

EPL Player Stats

EPL Team Stats

Still close up at the top with Isle of Man Metros still leading the way but Gloucestershire High-Flyers are only two points behind with a ame in hand but hopefully I can do the Metros a favour. Cheshire are far down the league still even though they beat me resoundingly 3-0.

FA Cup

Third round part 1

Third round part 2

Third round replay

Fourth round

No real suprises in the first two rounds of the FA cup and we are now just hte replays away from the last 16.

League Cup

First leg

Cheshire v Derbyshire

Surrey v Lancashire

Second leg

Derbyshire v Cheshire

Lancashire v Surrey

There was a lot of goals in the semi finals in particular the Cheshire v Derbyshire game as the strugglers cup run came to an end.

Transfers

Sacked. What for? :D GL to Ridleys though as he'll obviously need it.

Haven't got a clue ;)

Throwing the league away with a couple of bad results, and we are out of the Cup already

Good signing in Pogrebnyak though

KUTGW rob :thup:

I'll win my game in hand against Gloucestershire to help you out :)

What a great month for Somerset, 3 wins and 1 draw in the league put us in contention for an European place if we keep it up. Also very pleased we managed to get through to the Fifth Round of the FA Cup by beating fellow EPL side Debyshire.

The only slight dissappointment is the failreto sign anone in January, but as only a few sides did it anyway, I don't think it will affect our chances in the league too much.

KUTGW Robert!

Wow the fight for Europe is going to be tough, great to see such a competitive league though. Glad to see Adebayor absolutely storming the goalscoring charts, must be my defence to blame for my shoddy league position as the strikers are combining nicely.

Home form is awesome, hopefully this will be enough to push us into Europe next season. Not sure how the team would cope with two games a week though. Out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle is another disappointment, now at least it's league competition all the way until the end of the season. Ponzio should be a decent addition to an ageing defence, hopefully he can offer something new.

KUTGW Robert :thup:

Guest mikeytwigge

dropdown to 7th in the league but my game in hand should move me back up. Final of league cup and 5th cup FA CUp comeplete a wonderfull month for me

Brilliant form in the league moves Derbyshire up to 6th. And League Cup Final ! Yay ! Deco with a hat trick :thup: Out of the FA Cup though.

And Coloccini signed on a free to Durham. That isn't supposed to happen right :confused:

Managerial Changes

Nottinghamshire Sack Smith

Nottinghamshire Hire Stig

Merseyside Sack Boyle

Merseyside Hire Smith

:(

English Premier League

Sunday 1st of February

Wednesday 4th of February

Saturday 7th of February

Sunday 8th of February

Wednesday 18th of February

Saturday 21st of February

Sunday 22nd of February

Saturday 28th of February

EPL Table

Player Stats

Team Stats

Glocestershire High-Flyers take the lead in the inaugral EPL season on goal difference but they also have a game in hand. It looks like it is a two horse race right now but the teams in 3rd to 5th could easily get back up into the top 2. Merseyside Magicians have been dropping down th league fast and it was only a mater of time before their maanger got sacked.

FA Cup

Fourth Round Replay

Fifth Round

Fifth Round Replay

The other replays are played on the 1st of March

The only real shock was that Durham Devils went out to Wolves at home. The only other EPL teams to go out were Essex Eagles, Somerset Sunbathers and Herefordshire Hotshots.

Champions League

Tuesday 24th of February

Wednesday 25th of February

THe knockout stages seems to have proven a much tougher prospect to the EPL clubs than the groups stages as Isle of Man Metros drew and Kent Killers lost. The form team of the group stages, Devon Demons also lost, as did Herefordshire Hotshots.

Uefa Cup

Thursday 19th of February

Thursday 26th of February

All of the EPL teams eased through, apart from Nottinghamshire Knights who lost to Panathanaikos, who could be considered the worst team that the EPL teams were playing.

Tomaldinho - It's unfair, if nothing else, because after testing I have given people a club who were on free transfers and were signed by one of the EPL teams. Collocini just didn't sign for any of them in my tests.

Tomaldinho - It's unfair, if nothing else, because after testing I have given people a club who were on free transfers and were signed by one of the EPL teams. Collocini just didn't sign for any of them in my tests.

Fair enough.

Feb was an awful month, no goals for Adebayor and one point from 4 games. We're in a decline of Hull-like proportions :thdn:

Archived