SeXy FoOtBaLl 4-4-2 tactic amazing results.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SeXy_FoOtBaLL_Home_V2_Man9.tac or SeXy_FoOtBaLl_Control_V2_9.tac

Which one should I use

My team Aston Villa

SeXy_FoOtBaLL_Home_V2_Man9.tac at home and against teams you are expected to beat away also.

SeXy_FoOtBaLl_Control_V2_9.tac when away and against top oppostion when at home.

I've found this tactic is best using fast strikers. I have Keirrison who has pace 17 and he gets loads of goals compared to Rooney and Tevez who are not that fast.

Hi everyone...

I had to stop playing and get in here just to tell everyone that this tactic completely ROCKS!!!! It's wonderful!

For those who don't know, in Brazil, almost every team uses either the 4-2-2-2 (box mf) or the 3-5-2 (like the Scolari's Brazil '02).

Anyhow, the tactics that work in Europe usually doesn't work in Brazil (i.e. TFF's). So I decided to give the Sexy Football a try because I've always believed that playing full backs and wingers would be a nice idea against the very offensive brazilian full backs (4-2-2-2) or wing backs (3-5-2).

And hell it works!!!

The way I see that this tactic is spot on is that the CM and the DM, along with the RB and the LB can hold the CMs and help my CB against the STs. With Zonal, they just work it out holding them off. I was always trying man marking with other tactics and didn't work fine like this one.

Another thing is that the RM and the LM help marking the other team full backs but also become a threat when they attack and loose the ball.

But the real magic in this tactics is the Set Pieces (I still want to study the positioning real carefully to see why my CB scores so many goals) and the full backs' through balls getting the fast strikes one on one with the keepers.

Man, GREAT JOB!!!

You're either a genius or a lucky bastard.

But a big THANKS to you! Your tactic also works very well in Brazil.

i started a new career with chelsea..and i decided use sexy football tactic..when im playin at home i use home tactic,when im playin big teams like united at home i use control tactic,and i use control tactic for my all away matches..at home i really get good results..but away matches,i didn't get at all.i lose to aston villa and porsmouth 1-0..in aston villa match first half i used control tactic and 1-0 down,second half i start with home tactic but my team didnt play well..should i do OP instruction ?as u know i got fantastic squad and fantastic players,but we playin bad football at away matches..

Manuchoo

I don't know what starting XI you are using. But in order for this to work you need fast strikers (like Drogba, but I don't think Anelka suits it, you could sign Villa for example) and there could be a problem on your DM. At home, it should be your playmaker. With control it should be a real good marker (maybe Essien?) and Lampard as CM.

I think the problem is that you need to score more... My team scores every match. Even against MUCH better teams.

Manuchoo

I don't know what starting XI you are using. But in order for this to work you need fast strikers (like Drogba, but I don't think Anelka suits it, you could sign Villa for example) and there could be a problem on your DM. At home, it should be your playmaker. With control it should be a real good marker (maybe Essien?) and Lampard as CM.

I think the problem is that you need to score more... My team scores every match. Even against MUCH better teams.

my dm essien and my cm is lampard..what can i want more ? but problem is at away matches,we cant create lots of possesions,what do you prefer should i use home tactic at away matches ? or i should keep use control tactic at away matches..and im playin with 9.3.0 patch,some people says some great tactics not workin well with 9.3 patch ?

I think I know what the problem is. It's because you're playing with a very strong team. So, when you play against teams like Aston Villa, even when they are at home, they tend to play carefully against you. And you are also playing carefully. That's why you don't go and score. What I'm doing is, when I play against a team away and the odds that I win are much bigger, I use home. You should try it.

I understand that the home tactic is for to go and do the job. The control is for playing more carefully but specially taking advantage of the spaces created by teams that want to score.

This tactic has been working amazing for me at home (I use the home tactic for every home game no matter who I play)

I use the control tactic for every away game with not as much success I win slightly more than I lose but I am conceding WAY too many goals with the control tactic in away games).

Anyone else encountered this?

yes i dont create many great goals with this tactic 3 years in a row arnar forsund my central defender has lead the league in scoring with Lyn and a regen winger has lead the league with 22 assists-mostly from corners.

However I just set my fullbacks to high attacking mentality and now I am scoring much more and creating better goals

Guest Sweeney90

Does anyone have an alternate link to this tactic? The ones in the first post just take me to the FileFront home page. Apologies if already posted.

Edit: Nevermind, trawled through the thread and found someone had already hosted them somewhere else. :)

That's Great..

with atletico madrid; I played 7 matches and won of all. Scoring 17 goals and just conceed 1 goal.

Gk: Sergio Asenjo

Dc: Fabricio Coloccini

Dc: Federico Fazio

Dr: Rafinha

Dl: Miguel Veloso

Dmc: Ignacio Camacho

Mc: Alan Dzagoev

Mr: Franck Ribery

Ml: Andreas Guardado

Fc: Sergio Agüero

Fc: Mario Balotelli

Been using this tactic awhile and thought id show my results:

1st Season

Farsley Celtic in Blue Square North

Was joint top of league come march in the league, scoring loads of goals, but conceeding a good few aswell.

The took a job with Mansfield Town in the Blue Square Premier, sitting in the relegation zone, couldnt turn it around and i got them relegated.

2nd Season

Mansfield Town in Blue Squre South

Won the league with Ease, 4 games to spare and also won the FA Trophy

3rd Season

Before season started applied for Brentford job and took it. League 2

Predicted 14th in League

Lost League title on last day, but got promotion to League 1.

4th Season

Brentford in League 1.

Hadnt played game for a while and for this season downloaded Version 2 of the tactic.

After 9 games im 10th in League.

Played Coventry (Championship) in cup and won 3-0

To summerise, I enjoy this tactic, as its given me some success. You score plenty of goals, but you still conceed too many I feel. This might be down to my defenders, but all 3 teams ive managed all conceeded too many goals. Fast Strikers are very importnant to this tactic.

ADDED LATER

After playing a Further 11 games of 9.3 using version 2 of the tactic. im falling out of love with it.

11 Games

1 Win

3 Draws

7 Defeats

I hate to say it, but this tactic seems doomed on 9.3. Great fun while it lasted though. Good effort.

im trying to download the tatic and every time i click on the link it just takes me to the filefront website wit no option to download the file help needed please

Got to post 869 in this thread. Page 9.

the feedbacks are nice of course, and i'd love to use this tactic, but i will take off the corner cheat to see what it is really capable of. because almost any tactic will be good with CC added. if i will have good results, then hooray for the creator ;)

Drawed against wigan 0-0.. :( with control tactic it was a very poor match we could nearly never have to ball and gifted it away to much ..

Next game worries me cause i have to play Wolverhampton and they are good (i am arsenal) and i have to say i don't concede many goals but that must be cause i have a 7 start defence training.. ( Great coaches)

I have been trying this tactic with my Manchester United team and there is no doubt that it produces some great football. However I am finding that i am not scoring many goals (only Vidic scoring at corners really)...I am not creating very many clear cut chances and and chances that are created are being missed.

Also, Rooney has been underperforming and seems a little isolated from the play.

Has anyone had a similar experience and how could I go about fixing it?

Sorry but this tactic is absolutely rubbish for my Arsenal team. On the "Control" tactic I have less than 40% possession every single game. I have about 1 shot on GOAL and 75% of the time it is offside. And don't get me started with the other tactic, iv lost every game iv played using this tactic which is around 11 games. I'm going to stop using this tactic from now on. One saving grace is I get the ODD game which I win 1-0 and that's only because of Adebayor scoring an amazing individual goal. I don't rate this tactic at all.

I'm going to start an Arsenal game soon and see how this works. From reading the orginal post, it sounds like the best formula for success will be to have Theo Walcott as one of the main strikers because of his pace. I think that means I would have to sell Adebayor because he doesn't fit the mold of the striker you suggested.

Who would be best to partner Walcott upfront? I was thinking Vagner Love might be an option because of his finisher or Eduardo or down the line, someone like Vela.

Tried to download the original 9.0.2 tactics from the OP, but the link is broken...I've looked through the thread and can only find the 9.0.3 ones.

Does anyone have a link to these original tactics ?

Thanks

Well, I've parked my AFC Wimbledon for the time being, as I got fed up not being able to sign any decent players in the championship. I've started again with forest, and am doing better than expected, although still seem to be suffering from striker problems. Forest have a weak defence, although Wes Morgan scores 1 in 3. Earnshaw is a waste of space up front, and to test the idea that you need strikers with pace, I am playing Tyson and Kabba up front - both loads of pace. The return is good, but not exceptional. Any ideas?

Dri Fin First Off Acc Pace App Gls Ass Av

Ern 13 13 8 14 15 15 15(7) 5 5 6.57

Kab 12 12 11 12 17 17 6(5) 4 0 6.61

Tyson 12 14 11 12 15 17 36(2) 9 8 6.71

squadn.png

tableq.png

well im always forest and you certainly having a good season. i finish down in 10th in my 1st year. now finished 8th in my 2nd year..