SeXy FoOtBaLl 4-4-2 tactic amazing results.

Hi , Just brought a new computer and had to re-install FM09 and start again , for some reason it won't let me download the new patch , so I was wondering if anyone has any links for some decent tactics for the original 9.0 game, I only manage Birmingham City

Searched everywhere but all are for the 9.3 patch.

Any help gratefully apprieciated

Thanx in advance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who can't get the tactic to work you must not be using the right players in the right positions as I have used this on every patch with various sides at various levels and it works every time.

Hi guys, I have a question. I know I should use the home tactic at homeic? and the control tactic at away; but when is the proper moment to change between the tactics? Is it just before the game or sooner? How do you do it?

I love this tactic on 9.3. As long as you are using the right type of players which the creator has already mentioned lots, this should work just fine. My Liverpool and Juve teams have really benefitted from this

Truely amazing tactic !!

Won europa leage 4-1 against fiorentina and finished 2nd in premier league first season with Man City !

Here is my team, with my usual starting 11 :

teaml.th.jpg

The league table :

tablei.th.jpg

Against Fiorentina :

fioi.th.jpg

I used darkstar training, no opposition instructions.

Used home tactic when at home or againts weak teams away, control tactic away or against big four teams at home.

i have to say im gettin off to a good start with this tactic, with a burnley team in the prem who finished 9th last season im siting second after about 15 games

main problems are

1. Conceding alot of goals

2. Struggle away from home

3. Only one striker scores most of the goals and the other striker gets a bad rating

4. Wingers and Midfielders try to much to shoot instead of cross or pass

5. Defenders are clearing the ball straight to the opposition alot of the time

6. Conceding from alot of crosses

7. the opposition are having a lot of chances against me

i no some of these are easily fixed like the midfield shooting but i am not good at tactics and it needs to be better at the back my back line is

GK. Ben Foster

LB. Alexander Kolarov

CB. Gustavo Cabral / Mark Beevers

CB. Vladim Demidov

RB. Paulo Ferrari

iv not yet had any amazing results but i have managed to draw away to Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal this season

Can any one recomend any tweaks for this tactic im playin on the newest update and a standard sized pitch

Started with this tactic in a new game with Everton.. Looked at what players were recommended and started selling and re-signing..

Got a pretty good squad this first season, and won the Treble.. UEFA, FA and league..

I am using the "home" version, but with some tweaks that suited my team.

<--- Happy penguin :)

This is the greatest tactic ive used for a long time. I hope you can do a tactic to fm 2010 who is this poweful like this, but now to the thing, ive want a better traning scheudels, pointon27 wich is your best recomindations? i have some regens players with PA up to 197, so please give me a good training scheudele :) sorry for my bad english :p

Im sorry, but this tactic just isn't working for me at all. I get dominated every game. Think I've had about 10 shots within the last 5 games altogether. My results aren't too bad, but only because I've had the luck. Its really frustrating that every tactic I get off this site never works! :(

Im QPR and this is my team.........

GK: Lee Camp

DR: Antonio Barragan

DL: Diego Calderon

DC: Habib Bellaid

DC: Gonzalo Sorondo

MR: Sisi

ML: Marquinhos

DMC: Sandro / Bodde

MC: Alejandro Alfaro

SC: Kerrison

SC: Steven Fletcher

RESULTS FROM USING TACTIC:

QPR 3-0 Hull

QPR 2-1 Liverpool

Middlesborough 3-1 QPR

QPR 2-1 Newcastle

Arsenal 2-0 QPR

QPR 1-1 Aston VIlla

I just finished my second season with QPR. This season won every home game and lost every away game with a few exeptions. Ive used the control tac away and home (if opponent was fav.) If im using control tac and get 2 goals behind i have tried to change to the other tactic, but it havent really been a succes. What can i change to start getting some points away?

Ok after struggling to create a good tactic on football manager since FM06 i've finally cracked it. Before i move onto the tactic i have to give massive credit to loversleaper, who's thread a bit further down the page on developing tactics helped me a great deal.

http://files.filefront.com/SeXy+FoOtBaLl+Control+V2+9tac/;13439500;/fileinfo.html

Version 2 of the tactics are for patch 9.3 of the match engine, if your running any other patch your best of downloading the original tactics.

Feedback would be welcome.

Thanks.

Congrats, very impressive. Keep it up. I'm saved your tactics and I'll have a bash with them tomorrow (struggling atm with current tactics). Interesting you choose zonal marking over man marking.