GIMN

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sukram said:

oh my god, sorry I didn't see that :D

No, it was an oversight on my behalf.  I have disabled the attributes screen, so if you go to a player's profile now you won't see an option to see the attributes screen in the overview menu.  I didn't think about the fact you could set it in preferences and it would still work!  Completely my fault!

Great work. Just a few issues: the stats on the match report, I like them to be assorted downwards, but I've always have to assort them, after every match they change to upwards. The Icons at the Tactic Sheet with the left- or right-footed indicator, superb, but they are not available at half-time. A small thing, but it would be nice. 

8 minutes ago, GIMN said:

No, it was an oversight on my behalf.  I have disabled the attributes screen, so if you go to a player's profile now you won't see an option to see the attributes screen in the overview menu.  I didn't think about the fact you could set it in preferences and it would still work!  Completely my fault!

This actually comes in handy for the Youth save I am looking at doing, tracking training and the like.

Or it would, if it applied to all the screens.  No big deal  :-)  

Edited by Jellico73

5 minutes ago, buddy67sum said:

Great work. Just a few issues: the stats on the match report, I like them to be assorted downwards, but I've always have to assort them, after every match they change to upwards. The Icons at the Tactic Sheet with the left- or right-footed indicator, superb, but they are not available at half-time. A small thing, but it would be nice. 

The stats on the match report should remember sorting - I've not had a problem with it forgetting after a match, but unfortunately it won't respond to autosort in the xml files, so you do have to do it once after the first match.  I'll see if I can replicate your issue.

I will look at the second issue later today as well...not something I had noticed - and I've been using that tactic screen personally for nearly a year now  :ackter:

(also by later today, I mean evening.  Work is nearly over and I'm going for a nap - not that you needed to know)

6 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

This actually comes in handy for the Youth save I am looking at doing, tracking training and the like.

Whilst you cannot see values on the axis in the reports-progress graph, if you select the comparison time (e.g. last x months, all time, etc...) it will show you integer increase decrease for attributes.  Doesn't help a great deal if you're looking to export the data, but is useful if you just want to be able to track it.

Also, if you wanted to be super nerdy about it, you can probably work out players actual attribute values through this, but if you're going to go to the effort of calculating exact attributes this way, you're probably better off just switching to a different skin when needs be :lol:

image.thumb.png.090fca71968ea50fd543c0ca34170032.png

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

(also by later today, I mean evening.  Work is nearly over and I'm going for a nap - not that you needed to know)

Geoff's one and only archetype the napmann, because he knows I'm going to peck his he'd for several hours later 😂

Having a proper look through today, and I really like the fact the coaches panel goes straight to responsibilities now and have added it to my personal skin.

Something I never would have even thought of but it "saves the clicks", great work.

Wonder if there are any others like it, can't think of any of the top of my head.

Amazing Skin!!! absolutely love it!!!

Just a quick question...I´m not sure how to change oppacity to have stadiums pictures in the background

In the Client Object Browser file it states:

<!-- BACKGROUND OVERLAY FOR CUSTOM BACKGROUND SUPPORT
TO ADJUST THE OVERLAY STRENTGH CHANGE THE FILE LISTED IN THE APPEARANCE BIT OF THE BELOW LINE
fade - gives the default FM21 overlay
0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100 - change where it says fade below to one of these values to set the desired opacity --> 

But below I do not see the word fade anywhere to replace it by the desired number

Thanks a lot for your help

1 hour ago, juanchisanz said:

Amazing Skin!!! absolutely love it!!!

Just a quick question...I´m not sure how to change oppacity to have stadiums pictures in the background

In the Client Object Browser file it states:

<!-- BACKGROUND OVERLAY FOR CUSTOM BACKGROUND SUPPORT
TO ADJUST THE OVERLAY STRENTGH CHANGE THE FILE LISTED IN THE APPEARANCE BIT OF THE BELOW LINE
fade - gives the default FM21 overlay
0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100 - change where it says fade below to one of these values to set the desired opacity --> 

But below I do not see the word fade anywhere to replace it by the desired number

Thanks a lot for your help

You would need to add transparency="##" and your desired level as the number into this line:

<widget class="bordered_box" appearance="mustermann/background/background" red_replacement="bg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">

Word of warning, it's probaby going to look pretty bad!

image.thumb.png.1646d03cf09259555ec226014ec2ab67.png

Amazing work. I love the idea. At first glance there are a few things, that don't seem to work for me. For instance, the player pictures on the tactics screen are all replaced with a white circle. Is that supposed to be?

Some things I might get used to it, but I would prefer otherwise:

- There's no substitution button during play. I hate to have to press pause first, then the tactics button and make substitutions, then unpause the game again.

- The roster sorting in the tablet should be by position.

- No player images in the bottom ribbon during the game

- I would prefer the game stats to be visible at all times, no matter which other view is selected on the tablet.

In no way do I mean to critizise. It's an amazing skin.

7 minutes ago, rschprs said:

Amazing work. I love the idea. At first glance there are a few things, that don't seem to work for me. For instance, the player pictures on the tactics screen are all replaced with a white circle. Is that supposed to be?

Some things I might get used to it, but I would prefer otherwise:

- There's no substitution button during play. I hate to have to press pause first, then the tactics button and make substitutions, then unpause the game again.

- The roster sorting in the tablet should be by position.

- I would prefer the game stats to be visible at all times, no matter which other view is selected on the tablet.

In no way do I mean to critizise. It's an amazing skin.

All feedback is welcome.

I considered a substitution button, but as quick substitution is already part of the base game bottom bar this feels redundant.

image.thumb.png.7966cb9d7c90ed9d0546dbfa637eac26.png

I will reconsider this, but chances are I come to the same conclusion :lol:

The matchday tablet otherwise is as it comes.  The only changes made are to add team and player analysis tabs at the end.  I am unlikely to change this for future releases, but you are more than welcome to try and make changes yourself.  The file you want is Mustermann Iconic/panels/match/touchline tablet panel.xml - you would probably want to consider splitting it in two with the stats static on one side and the tabs on the other side.  To do this, you'd want to try something like the attached file.  Depending on your resolution, this might make some of the information unreadable, so you adjustments might be needed in the corresponding files.  You can see which file controls which by looking inside the xml.  For example:

<container id="poSE" hidden="true">
  <translation id="title" translation_id="296560" type="use" value="Teams[COMMENT: continent team count]" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container id="tttp" class="touchline_tablet_teams_panel" file="match/mustermann/tablet/teams"/>
</container>

This is for the Teams tab.  The file you'd need to edit is match/mustermann/tablet/teams.xml

18 minutes ago, rschprs said:

If you want player images in the bottom, I would recommend finding a skin that has it as you desire, and copy over panels/widgets/match player bar.xml

touchline tablet panel.xml

14 小时前, GIMN说:

You'll need to edit panels/client_object/client object browser.xml:

<!--replay controls-->
<widget class="match_replay_controls_panel" id="mrcp" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal,top" inset="0,0,0,222" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
</widget>

The inset here will need to be reset to whatever the default was (I can't remember off the top of my head).  You will then need to delete panels/match/match replay controls panel.xml

XML is just a mark-up language, so I'm sure you'd find it very easy.  I have annotated throughout panels/player/player overview panel.xml, so you should be able to see how the screen has been laid out and make adjustments, although as it is split in sections vertically, you might need to get creative with how you put things in to the right of it!

If it's just deleted then I'd better wait for your fix, after all I still like the new icon now.

One more question, what does training like this mean? Baldanzi‘s strength and positioning shouldn't be five stars, maybe I misunderstood? 

屏幕截图(55).png

4 minutes ago, rexx.wu said:

If it's just deleted then I'd better wait for your fix, after all I still like the new icon now.

One more question, what does training like this mean? Baldanzi‘s strength and positioning shouldn't be five stars, maybe I misunderstood? 

屏幕截图(55).png

Someone else raised that to me earlier, I am investigating.

30 minutes ago, GIMN said:

All feedback is welcome.

I considered a substitution button, but as quick substitution is already part of the base game bottom bar this feels redundant.

image.thumb.png.7966cb9d7c90ed9d0546dbfa637eac26.png

I will reconsider this, but chances are I come to the same conclusion :lol:

The matchday tablet otherwise is as it comes.  The only changes made are to add team and player analysis tabs at the end.  I am unlikely to change this for future releases, but you are more than welcome to try and make changes yourself.  The file you want is Mustermann Iconic/panels/match/touchline tablet panel.xml - you would probably want to consider splitting it in two with the stats static on one side and the tabs on the other side.  To do this, you'd want to try something like the attached file.  Depending on your resolution, this might make some of the information unreadable, so you adjustments might be needed in the corresponding files.  You can see which file controls which by looking inside the xml.  For example:

<container id="poSE" hidden="true">
  <translation id="title" translation_id="296560" type="use" value="Teams[COMMENT: continent team count]" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container id="tttp" class="touchline_tablet_teams_panel" file="match/mustermann/tablet/teams"/>
</container>

This is for the Teams tab.  The file you'd need to edit is match/mustermann/tablet/teams.xml

If you want player images in the bottom, I would recommend finding a skin that has it as you desire, and copy over panels/widgets/match player bar.xml

touchline tablet panel.xml 7.08 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you. How about the white circles on the tactics screen instead of pictures? I suppose that's not intended.

1 minute ago, rschprs said:

Thank you. How about the white circles on the tactics screen instead of pictures? I suppose that's not intended.

100% intended, assuming you are managing a team who plays in white.  It both fits in thematically with the skin, and is far more adaptive to different resolutions

image.thumb.png.f6ea946000768ec2545eceeaf17d8e16.png

45 minutes ago, GIMN said:

100% intended, assuming you are managing a team who plays in white.  It both fits in thematically with the skin, and is far more adaptive to different resolutions

image.thumb.png.f6ea946000768ec2545eceeaf17d8e16.png

I understand. Is there a way to change this and have the images shown? Could I just delete a panel?

I tried deleting panels/widgets/match player bar.xml to restore the images during the match, but it didn't work. 

I'm not trying to deminish your work here. I love the skin. I just find that, especially when managing lower league teams where you don't know anyone, an image of the player is very useful. 

9 minutes ago, rschprs said:

I understand. Is there a way to change this and have the images shown? Could I just delete a panel?

I tried deleting panels/widgets/match player bar.xml to restore the images during the match, but it didn't work.

Just deleting a panel will just revert that panel back to the default skin - which won't have player images.  You'll want to do what I mentioned previously, which is fine the corresponding panel in another skin that is set out the way that you like and then copy that file over into the same folder within this skin.  widgets/match players bar widget.xml is the one for the player bar in the game.  For the tactics screen, this will be tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml.

11 minutes ago, rschprs said:

I'm not trying to deminish your work here. I love the skin. I just find that, especially when managing lower league teams where you don't know anyone, an image of the player is very useful. 

Absolutely, and I don't consider it an attempt to diminish.  Everyone has personal preferences!

I'm open to suggestions, but I will also try and be as transparent as possible.  As mentioned in the video, even if I think a suggestion is good, that doesn't mean I will implement it.  Additions will ultimately come down to what I decide I want to add and fits in with what I'm trying to achieve, whilst also prioritising management of my own time.  I'm happy to try and point people in the right direction for customising to their own liking, however.

On 28/11/2023 at 03:49, rexx.wu said:

Thank you so much for your incredible creativity. As a gamer of over two decades, I'm eagerly looking forward to embarking on the Football Manager 24 journey with the skins you've crafted, anticipating a completely unique gaming experience. I have two questions I'd like to seek your insights on:

1、I believe it would be beneficial to introduce a direct "Substitute" button during matches. This would streamline the player substitution process, eliminating the need to navigate to the tactical interface.

2、As a player from China, I've noticed some translation bug. I'm curious about the folder where the player attribute names below the images are located. I'd like to try fixing them on my own.

屏幕截图(53).png

On 27/11/2023 at 19:31, zaungast said:

Thank you so much for your dedication!

Unfortunately I stumbled upon a minor bug with major implications right away: When you play in german (did only check eng/ger) you are not allowed to tweak PI´s because the confirm button is hidden. :lol:

mustermann_bug.jpg

12 hours ago, GIMN said:

You will need to change the player landing page in preferences to profil.

image.thumb.png.ad334fecfb6dc8adf7d2effacf576f9b.png

2 hours ago, rexx.wu said:

屏幕截图(55).png

Minor Fix Files have been added to the opening post for all these issues.

I love the fact there aren’t pics everywhere, the tactics screen feels much cleaner kind of old school you’ve done so much to help us concentrate on what actually matters especially with the central profiles etc like you mentioned in the video many of us especially myself switch off from reading all the info on screen and now I don’t. It’s taking a bit of getting used to (I keep reverting back to your video trying to learn) and probably will for a while but it’s fantastic, bravo 

1 hour ago, Creazymanager said:

in the free kick screens you can see the numerical attributes

Can you confirm that your cleared cache and reloaded FM entirely?  Could you then share a screenshot, to help me identify exactly where?

2 minutes ago, rexx.wu said:

Patch does not solve the translation problem of attributes, strange is the solution you provided yesterday, I can modify myself to work 

The fix has addressed the missing strings - such as "Rushing Out" on goalkeeper profile, and terms like "Dribbles Made" in the stats section.  These are phrases that were linked to the translation file but the key had changed between FM23 and FM24.

The section called "Command" appears to be a game issue.  This is the string that is present in the translations file (which is the only thing I can use that will then auto translate), and there is no alternative available.  I am still considering a solution for this.  That's also why I called it Missing Text in Stats and GK Attributes in Player Profile Fix, instead of Missing Text and Translation in Stats and GK Attributes in Player Profile Fix :D

Hi mate noticed in the next match section next to ange postecoglu it says 0-0-0 not sure if that’s right is it season stats or stats against myself no big deal just thought I’d ask incase it’s supposed to be season stats. Thank you IMG_2848.thumb.jpeg.941aa80be9ae08b738488de77611fbd0.jpeg

21 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Hi mate noticed in the next match section next to ange postecoglu it says 0-0-0 not sure if that’s right is it season stats or stats against myself no big deal just thought I’d ask incase it’s supposed to be season stats. Thank you IMG_2848.thumb.jpeg.941aa80be9ae08b738488de77611fbd0.jpeg

That's head-to-head against you.

On 28/11/2023 at 16:23, GIMN said:

Amazing work, incredible efforts to really evolve how we navigate FM! Thank you for the hours/days/weeks/months+ spent on this.

I love loads of elements, but not entirely ready to fully leave the attributes behind completely. Which panel would I need to edit to re-enable this attributes screen as an option from the player profile overview dropdown (alongside happiness and information etc.)?  Thinking of it as being a step away from my default to use them, but not ready to lose it from my options entirely and thought this would be easier than disrupting the rest of the amazing work in skin.

*hope this doesnt count as asking for a version with attributes! I am happy to do the work myself honest :lol:

Edited by giglet13

It's amazing how much you have improved previous versions.

Best skin so far.

Loving it!!

Thanks a lot for sharing it. It must have taken a lot of work and time to make.

I really appreciate it. Your skin makes the playing experience A LOT better.

Edited by lukavski

Hello, thanks for an awesome skin!  2 questions...

1) I've changed the value ranges in the notes files (I'm playing in the Championship and want the ranges to be 1-8, 9-11, 12-14 and 15-over)... and it works, but I'd also like to change the colors of the circles... red, blue, yellow, green, ideally. Is this possible as well?

2) in the player screen, under playing style, that smaller pizza chart... do I have to change them for each player every time? Is it possible to save all the defenders with the 'jumping, strength, heading, marking, tackling, positioning' options, and my wingers with the 'pace, agility, accelleration, dribbling, crossing, off the ball' as the default, and the forwards another set, etc.? Or do I just always have to change them to what i want to see, case by case?

Thanks again for an awesome skin!

1 hour ago, pleming said:

Hello, thanks for an awesome skin!  2 questions...

1) I've changed the value ranges in the notes files (I'm playing in the Championship and want the ranges to be 1-8, 9-11, 12-14 and 15-over)... and it works, but I'd also like to change the colors of the circles... red, blue, yellow, green, ideally. Is this possible as well?

2) in the player screen, under playing style, that smaller pizza chart... do I have to change them for each player every time? Is it possible to save all the defenders with the 'jumping, strength, heading, marking, tackling, positioning' options, and my wingers with the 'pace, agility, accelleration, dribbling, crossing, off the ball' as the default, and the forwards another set, etc.? Or do I just always have to change them to what i want to see, case by case?

Thanks again for an awesome skin!

1) skins\Mustermann Iconic\settings

mustermann iconic settings file lines 275-283 these lines (i'd assume)

<colour name="low attribute"                                                                 value="mustermann1"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                                                             value="mustermann3"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                                                                 value="mustermann5"/>
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                                                             value="gimn2"/>

https://materialui.co/color-picker is a good site for picking colours

I've been looking at the training attribute page issue and noticed that restoring default values to attribute classes resolved the issue. Perhaps there is another file outside of the dna and classes folders that needs to be modified in order implement custom attribute ranges? This is after downloading the fix that was added to the original post as well.

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 21.54.37.png

Pic 1: Training screen with modified attribute classes (1-8,9-12,13-16,17-20)

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 15.05.35.png

Pic 2: Training screen with default attribute classes

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 21.54.29.png

Pic 3: Player profile screen with modified attribute classes (1-8,9-12,13-16,17-20)

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 15.09.40.pngPic 4: Default skin player profile

Edited by Jamcity3
Added descriptions to pictures

4 hours ago, giglet13 said:

Amazing work, incredible efforts to really evolve how we navigate FM! Thank you for the hours/days/weeks/months+ spent on this.

I love loads of elements, but not entirely ready to fully leave the attributes behind completely. Which panel would I need to edit to re-enable this attributes screen as an option from the player profile overview dropdown (alongside happiness and information etc.)?  Thinking of it as being a step away from my default to use them, but not ready to lose it from my options entirely and thought this would be easier than disrupting the rest of the amazing work in skin.

*hope this doesnt count as asking for a version with attributes! I am happy to do the work myself honest :lol:

Just do the opposite of what the user earlier did.  Set Landing page in preferences to "Attributes"

2 hours ago, pleming said:

You can't set it as different for each player.  It is a DNA visualisation, which is for universal attributes - e.g. shared attributes you want ALL players to have.  There are plenty of great threads over in the Careers Forum which go over the concept, and most people tend to prioritise mental attributes here, but the idea is that it makes it easier to make sure your squad all share a common philosophy.

1 hour ago, Jamcity3 said:

I've been looking at the training attribute page issue and noticed that restoring default values to attribute classes resolved the issue. Perhaps there is another file outside of the dna and classes folders that needs to be modified in order implement custom attribute ranges? This is after downloading the fix that was added to the original post as well.

I will take a look at this tomorrow!

Another data point to add to the 'erroneous five star attribute' chase, hopefully will help figure out the root cause.

The comparison screen also seems to show some errors in Aerial and Strength category, giving 5 stars when that is definitely not the case. I have installed the training fix. 

JanGogiaComp.thumb.png.d51c9e6150924fad2eb63e926a5ba7b2.png

The player on the left has all stars correct. The player on the right, everything is correct except for Strenght

GogiaJanComp.thumb.png.7579d715a18cb96b5128a63165fdce53.png

Oddly, when you reverse it, both Aerial and Strength are now incorrect for the right hand player.

JanTraining.thumb.png.c07c6b8a5f30aea9ce85c07f2c877da4.png

Training view for Jan (control image)

GogiaTraining.thumb.png.6f7333eab960031eb066bb60c466b475.png

Training image for Gogia (control image)

4 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Thanks!

I got what I wanted- I had to create my own lines up where he defined all his default colors (plemingood, plemingnormal, etc), and then changed the targets in the lines you gave me to those. When I changed the rgb's of his mustermann1 and musterman 3, etc, it changed LOTS of colors all over the skin... I had to dig into my java classes 25 years ago to figure out what to do, but I got there in the end- thanks for the point in the right direction, I'd not have found that file otherwise!

Pleming

3 hours ago, GIMN said:

You can't set it as different for each player.  It is a DNA visualisation, which is for universal attributes - e.g. shared attributes you want ALL players to have.  There are plenty of great threads over in the Careers Forum which go over the concept, and most people tend to prioritise mental attributes here, but the idea is that it makes it easier to make sure your squad all share a common philosophy.

Thanks! I think I understand it now. I will look at those threads now- I got that colors thing solved, too... thanks everyone!

7 hours ago, pleming said:

Thanks!

I got what I wanted- I had to create my own lines up where he defined all his default colors (plemingood, plemingnormal, etc), and then changed the targets in the lines you gave me to those. When I changed the rgb's of his mustermann1 and musterman 3, etc, it changed LOTS of colors all over the skin... I had to dig into my java classes 25 years ago to figure out what to do, but I got there in the end- thanks for the point in the right direction, I'd not have found that file otherwise!

Pleming

Could you share your changes? I too would be keen on this.

Playing on a 2560 x 1440 monitor and everything seems to be a bit squashed or stretched in the UI. Notably the left menu, the position/player names and the navigation section at the top (1st in championship etc...). Is this just me, or is there a way to fix it? I really want to try the skin, but this issues is just off-putting at the moment. I've tried it zoomed in and also zoomed out, windowed and not, but the issue seems to stay. Thanks

image.thumb.png.02965e956edaecd208954ac16dc80817.png

image.png.a36eddc2ae2d9a5f6c3dda83e0b20192.png

50 minutes ago, phenomx3 said:

Could you share your changes? I too would be keen on this.

The lines I quoted above this post you can can change value="" to RGB="" and using the colour picker linked find a colour you like replacing the line for example to 

<colour name="excellent attribute" RGB="210,155,100"/>

12 hours ago, JustHowie said:

1 minute ago, Shadocvao said:

Playing on a 2560 x 1440 monitor and everything seems to be a bit squashed or stretched in the UI. Notably the left menu, the position/player names and the navigation section at the top (1st in championship etc...). Is this just me, or is there a way to fix it? I really want to try the skin, but this issues is just off-putting at the moment. I've tried it zoomed in and also zoomed out, windowed and not, but the issue seems to stay. Thanks

image.thumb.png.02965e956edaecd208954ac16dc80817.png

image.png.a36eddc2ae2d9a5f6c3dda83e0b20192.png

With custom views right click the header (for example role ability) and there should be an auto size option. 

6 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

With custom views right click the header (for example role ability) and there should be an auto size option. 

Just tried it, and it's still the same it's almost like the "cells" are squished down a bit, and it's causing the words to squish out. I hope that makes some kind of sense.

This skin is completely game changing for me. Huge thanks to you for creating this and giving it to the community.

I noticed you put some updated fix files in the main thread, I was wondering where do we put them once downloaded?

Edited by hdoubleh_2

1 hour ago, Shadocvao said:

Just tried it, and it's still the same it's almost like the "cells" are squished down a bit, and it's causing the words to squish out. I hope that makes some kind of sense.

The font is a little wider (but the same height) than the default game, and the row height has been increased marginally on the squad panel.  I have made the text slightly smaller for the subtitle on the title bar.  The sidebars are exactly the same dimensions.

ManchesterUnitedFootballClub_Overview-9.thumb.png.bf3d8b64fdd38136bf0ffac376979dc3.pngManchesterUnitedFootballClub_Overview-10.thumb.png.54c4e32af315360e499087ef2c77f2be.png

In terms of the actual squad view in your screenshot, that looks like you need to adjust the sizes of the columns.

29 minutes ago, hdoubleh_2 said:

This skin is completely game changing for me. Huge thanks to you for creating this and giving it to the community.

I noticed you put some updated fix files in the main thread, I was wondering where do we put them once downloaded?

The destination for each file is there with the files:

On 27/11/2023 at 15:22, GIMN said:

Missing Text in Stats and GK Attributes in Player Profile Fix - add the following files to panels/player/mustermann/overviewhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/s9owmpvdrhzwdfk/attributes_graphical.xml/file and https://www.mediafire.com/file/bb7eu25cek0e7ib/performance_stats.xml/file

42 minutes ago, GIMN said:

The font is a little wider (but the same height) than the default game, and the row height has been increased marginally on the squad panel.  I have made the text slightly smaller for the subtitle on the title bar.  The sidebars are exactly the same dimensions.

ManchesterUnitedFootballClub_Overview-9.thumb.png.bf3d8b64fdd38136bf0ffac376979dc3.pngManchesterUnitedFootballClub_Overview-10.thumb.png.54c4e32af315360e499087ef2c77f2be.png

In terms of the actual squad view in your screenshot, that looks like you need to adjust the sizes of the columns.

The destination for each file is there with the files:

Maybe it is the font that is causing an issue for my eyes. Is there a fairly easy way to change it? Also, I read a comment of your elsewhere about this not being your first choice font, out of interest what was your first choice font? Just to check as well when your saying I need to adjust the size of my columns do you just mean right clicking on the a header and selecting auto-size all columns? If so this is the result of that: autosizedcolumns.thumb.png.5aedbe2eaca5880ad6be56b7b151f16c.png

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Shadocvao said:

Maybe it is the font that is causing an issue for my eyes. Is there a fairly easy way to change it? Also, I read a comment of your elsewhere about this not being your first choice font, out of interest what was your first choice font? Just to check as well when your saying I need to adjust the size of my columns do you just mean right clicking on the a header and selecting auto-size all columns? If so this is the result of that: autosizedcolumns.thumb.png.5aedbe2eaca5880ad6be56b7b151f16c.png

Thank you!

Khand was my preferred choice, but I wasn't unhappy with Montserrat.  I chose the shortlist after all.  The Khand font is still in the fonts folder so an easy fix might be to do a find and replace in the fonts folder changing "Montserrat" to "Khand" using a text editor like Notepad++.

For views, they are notoriously annoying for adjusting.  Right click and auto-size all columns has a tendency to try and make every column the same size.  If you choose "auto-size this column" it tends to do a better job, but you need to do it on all of them individually, and you'll often find yourself bouncing back and forward as changing one column might end up making another column hilariously large or small.  You can also manually change the width, by hovering between the table headings.  Your cursor will change to <-> and you can then drag to the size you want.  This will still have moments where it then transfers the space taken or given to somewhere you weren't expecting.  It's a battle of patience.  When you eventually get it to what you want, you then never touch it ever ever again our of fear it will go wrong :lol: (or you give up and just use the default game views)

On 29/11/2023 at 01:14, rschprs said:

I managed to put the faces changing 1 panel: Mustermann Iconic/panels/tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml

You have to substitute this file for another of a skin you like. I used the Material Skin one.

I've made this following the tip on this forum (I believe that GIMN himself that gave the tip): https://sortitoutsi.net/content/64210/mustermann-iconic-v10-out-now