[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.1 - Updated 23/12/23

GIMN

40 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Khand was my preferred choice, but I wasn't unhappy with Montserrat.  I chose the shortlist after all.  The Khand font is still in the fonts folder so an easy fix might be to do a find and replace in the fonts folder changing "Montserrat" to "Khand" using a text editor like Notepad++.

For views, they are notoriously annoying for adjusting.  Right click and auto-size all columns has a tendency to try and make every column the same size.  If you choose "auto-size this column" it tends to do a better job, but you need to do it on all of them individually, and you'll often find yourself bouncing back and forward as changing one column might end up making another column hilariously large or small.  You can also manually change the width, by hovering between the table headings.  Your cursor will change to <-> and you can then drag to the size you want.  This will still have moments where it then transfers the space taken or given to somewhere you weren't expecting.  It's a battle of patience.  When you eventually get it to what you want, you then never touch it ever ever again our of fear it will go wrong :lol: (or you give up and just use the default game views)

That's great, thank you. It was the font that was causing me issues. Changed it to Khand and it works really well. Having a few issues with text being misaligned in some buttons, but I expect that was due to it being fitted around Monserrat. A question I did have was how can I change the font size of this text in the dynamics screen, as it's a bit small for me? Thanks for your help! Loving the skin.

image.png.76a1ce2b45ce9d0d9bd08b4f07d4326f.png

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Hi mustermann I redownloaded the skin last night just checking I don’t need to add any update files the GK and text etc like mentioned above ? Thank you 

You will need to add the files in the original post - the main download is the original version prior to these fixes.  I will collate and publish a full update at a later point.

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

The font is a little wider (but the same height) than the default game, and the row height has been increased marginally on the squad panel.  I have made the text slightly smaller for the subtitle on the title bar.  The sidebars are exactly the same dimensions.

ManchesterUnitedFootballClub_Overview-9.thumb.png.bf3d8b64fdd38136bf0ffac376979dc3.pngManchesterUnitedFootballClub_Overview-10.thumb.png.54c4e32af315360e499087ef2c77f2be.png

In terms of the actual squad view in your screenshot, that looks like you need to adjust the sizes of the columns.

The destination for each file is there with the files:

did not work for me download twice clear cache and reload also twice.......

Untitled.png

39 minutes ago, Shadocvao said:

That's great, thank you. It was the font that was causing me issues. Changed it to Khand and it works really well. Having a few issues with text being misaligned in some buttons, but I expect that was due to it being fitted around Monserrat. A question I did have was how can I change the font size of this text in the dynamics screen, as it's a bit small for me? Thanks for your help! Loving the skin.

image.png.76a1ce2b45ce9d0d9bd08b4f07d4326f.png

This might require a bit of persistance on your end.  The file you need to edit is: panels/team/mustermann/dynamics/support panel.xml

I didn't change anything here other than to add the boxes, so the file is otherwise as per the original SI code.  Which might be quite overwhelming.  I believe you may need to find the widgets labelled "table".  Possibly add size="#" (try different numbers to find a size to your liking) into each of those table widgets.

16 minutes ago, GIMN said:

And what are you trying to do?

excuse me??

i thougt that those files fix this not? i was wrong?

((Missing Text in Stats and GK Attributes in Player Profile Fix - add the following files to panels/player/mustermann/overviewhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/s9owmpvdrhzwdfk/attributes_graphical.xml/file and https://www.mediafire.com/file/bb7eu25cek0e7ib/performance_stats.xml/file))

28 minutes ago, GIMN said:

You will need to add the files in the original post - the main download is the original version prior to these fixes.  I will collate and publish a full update at a later point.

Thank you will add them in tonight. 

42 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

excuse me??

i thougt that those files fix this not? i was wrong?

((Missing Text in Stats and GK Attributes in Player Profile Fix - add the following files to panels/player/mustermann/overviewhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/s9owmpvdrhzwdfk/attributes_graphical.xml/file and https://www.mediafire.com/file/bb7eu25cek0e7ib/performance_stats.xml/file))

You confused me because you quoted a reply about fonts and squad view and then posted a picture of a player profile.

As explained before there is no text for the percentages because they are directly related to the metric above them (and that is also why there is a smaller margin between those two values, and other values).

5 hours ago, Shadocvao said:

Playing on a 2560 x 1440 monitor and everything seems to be a bit squashed or stretched in the UI. Notably the left menu, the position/player names and the navigation section at the top (1st in championship etc...). Is this just me, or is there a way to fix it? I really want to try the skin, but this issues is just off-putting at the moment. I've tried it zoomed in and also zoomed out, windowed and not, but the issue seems to stay. Thanks

image.thumb.png.02965e956edaecd208954ac16dc80817.png

image.png.a36eddc2ae2d9a5f6c3dda83e0b20192.png

What's your Windows Display settings?  I also play on a 2560x1440 and am not seeing what you are?

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

So what does it fix 

I am lost in translation 

Some phrases were missing entirely, as the translation id had changed between FM23 and FM24.  These were things such as "Dribbles Made" and "Rushing Out".

First of all, this is by far the best skin I've ever used! 

The only thing I've changed are the colours of the attributes and how good a player is in a certain position.

Schermafbeelding2023-11-30om22_25_51.thumb.png.357a8b360f533f614dc4475a29010d0a.png

When I played my first match I noticed that the ball is nearly invisible. It took me a while to find it and first i thought it was the shadow of the ball, but it is the ball. It is just grey and really hard to spot when in motion.

Schermafbeelding2023-11-30om22_26_26.png.022c870f58c70309673883cc6b24b1f8.png

How can I change it to white? Thanks for the help!

4 minutes ago, Smikkelbeer said:

First of all, this is by far the best skin I've ever used! 

The only thing I've changed are the colours of the attributes and how good a player is in a certain position.

Schermafbeelding2023-11-30om22_25_51.thumb.png.357a8b360f533f614dc4475a29010d0a.png

When I played my first match I noticed that the ball is nearly invisible. It took me a while to find it and first i thought it was the shadow of the ball, but it is the ball. It is just grey and really hard to spot when in motion.

Schermafbeelding2023-11-30om22_26_26.png.022c870f58c70309673883cc6b24b1f8.png

How can I change it to white? Thanks for the help!

This is not a skin related issue. Try restarting FM and if it persists report in the bugs forum.

You mention before that if you want player images in the bottom, I would recommend finding a skin that has it as you desire, and copy over panels/widgets/match player bar.xml

if I do this it will change only the ribbon or also and the icons top left of it (shouts….etc etc)

if I don’t want just to copy paste the process to add images in that ribbon and at start of a game at starting eleven graphics is difficult ?

12 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

You mention before that if you want player images in the bottom, I would recommend finding a skin that has it as you desire, and copy over panels/widgets/match player bar.xml

if I do this it will change only the ribbon or also and the icons top left of it (shouts….etc etc)

if I don’t want just to copy paste the process to add images in that ribbon and at start of a game at starting eleven graphics is difficult ?

That file only controls the players part at the bottom, nothing else.  So copying that over will not affect buttons, or any other aspect of the match day.

2 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That file only controls the players part at the bottom, nothing else.  So copying that over will not affect buttons, or any other aspect of the match day.

Thanks for the reply . And for the start of the game the images of players there let’s say at the presentation of starting 11 is any copy paste that allow me to add the images ?

24 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

7 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Thanks for the reply . And for the start of the game the images of players there let’s say at the presentation of starting 11 is any copy paste that allow me to add the images ?

Please ask general questions like this in random questions thread. Dedicated skins threads are more suited for technical support if stuff is broken or isn't working, not how to add your own tweaks to it  

29 minutes ago, GIMN said:

As in here?

image.thumb.png.0bc0e797dfb3a71d584870db62d395ef.png

That is match/match team news panel.xml

No no at the graphical field scheme that has on it the players position and names ... something like that ..

360_F_522408679_nf4QdEPwyRrl9voWr3BfQnT3cTXSp8vH.jpg

Edited by milenec11

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

And for the start of the game the images of players there let’s say at the presentation of starting 11 is any copy paste that allow me to add the images ?

Ah my confusion, as the start of the game has images of players:

image.thumb.png.fc8df50d749b2cd849818e34ebf9199c.png

So you meant how can you replace, not how can you add images.  Out of interest, what steps have you taken to work this out yourself?

20 分钟前, GIMN说:

So you meant how can you replace, not how can you add images.  Out of interest, what steps have you taken to work this out yourself?

I'm back again😁. I see that the UEFA Champions League and Europa League scoreboards have not been replaced with this interface. Will there be plans for replacement in the next version? Or should I do it myself? 

Edited by rexx.wu

1 minute ago, rexx.wu said:

I'm back again😁. I see that the UEFA Champions League and Europa League scoreboards have not been replaced with this interface. Will there be plans for replacement in the next version? Or should I do it myself? 

They haven't no, and I don't plan on changing them in full release.  You can change that by copying match/match preview lineups panel.xml to the following paths (you will need to create all these folders, too):

match/comps/eng/efl
match/comps/eur/champions league
match/comps/eur/europa conference league
match/comps/eur/europa league
match/comps/eur/super cup
match/comps/ger/bundesliga

noticed on mine, this screen:

image.png.25a7c6a02de8bb2d088ff696d11eaa6e.png

Stolen image from above, the form for both teams is drawn from the home team form rather than the team it is showing. When i click through as away team, it takes me to home team fixtures/results schedule. Let me know if its just me with that though!

2 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

noticed on mine, this screen:

image.png.25a7c6a02de8bb2d088ff696d11eaa6e.png

Stolen image from above, the form for both teams is drawn from the home team form rather than the team it is showing. When i click through as away team, it takes me to home team fixtures/results schedule. Let me know if its just me with that though!

No, it's not just you.  This will be addressed in the next update.  Current priority is to get an update out to address the changes in the ME since yesterday's patch.

8 hours ago, GIMN said:

Its seems that this is only on Europe league this starting 11 info.

I get also and german cup game but at budesliga game is like that...so the only that i ask is how to put image here ..

IMG_20231201_205552.jpg

IMG_20231201_205544.jpg

6 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Its seems that this is only on Europe league this starting 11 info.

I get also and german cup game but at budesliga game is like that...so the only that i ask is how to put image here ..

IMG_20231201_205552.jpg

IMG_20231201_205544.jpg

Copy the match preview line up into the match folders for 

match/comps/eur/europa conference league

match/comps/eur/europa league

match/comps/ger/bundesliga

This will use mustermanns lineup preview for these comps 

Loving this skin!!! 

Just a quick question about the attribute ranges (Excellent, Good, Average, Poor).  Is there a way for me to easily modify the number of categories so that there's e.g., six groups instead of four?  Either way, much appreciated for the work you've done on this one!! 

48 minutes ago, Calo23 said:

Loving this skin!!! 

Just a quick question about the attribute ranges (Excellent, Good, Average, Poor).  Is there a way for me to easily modify the number of categories so that there's e.g., six groups instead of four?  Either way, much appreciated for the work you've done on this one!! 

"Easily" is subjective.  In the FAQs there are instructions for changing the boundaries for the ranges:

On 27/11/2023 at 15:22, GIMN said:

How Do I Change Attribute Ranges?

Hide contents

Due to the way the skin works, you can’t change the ranges through preferences.  Instead you’ll have to use a text editor.  Inside the Mustermann Iconic/classes folder, you will need to change the values for all the files inside the attributes folder and the dna folder.  

In each file, you will need to edit the min_value and max_values to your desired ranges.  Let’s say for example, you wanted to increase the lowest range to 8, and then make the remaining bands be 4 attributes each.  You would set the first range from “1” to “8”, the second range would be “9” to “12”, the third range “13” to “16” and the final range “17” to “20”.  You would then need to repeat this for all the aforementioned files.  Once done, caching off, reload the skin.

You'd need to do this, but also add 2 more ranges into each file.  The format for each range is pretty simple you would essentially just create 2 more lines following the same syntax - defining min_values and max_values.  You'd need to consider what graphics you want, as the graphics are designed for 4 ranges (appearance="") so you'd either have to create your own to maintain the gradual increase or decided to have some ranges have the same size but just indicate through different colours.  You will also need to consider defining new colours in the settings file (instructions also in FAQs) to help distinguish those new ranges.

FM, by default, has those 4 ranges so even with those changes there may be some places where it still only shows with 4 boundaries.

10 minutes ago, Calo23 said:

Hahaha, yes, I should have qualified that by explaining: "easily for a skin design layman."  Thank you for the quick response and instructions! (though I'll admit I'm definitely lacking some confidence here :lol:)

Nothing major can go wrong.  If it breaks something, just delete and redownload the skin.

Worst case scenario, you get a little bit of familiarity with learning how to tailor things to your preferences.  Best case scenario, you get exactly what you want!

Very small idea (please ignore if you don't want ideas!). On the player profile main page, it would be amazing to have the contract end date next to the wage. 

PaulWill.thumb.png.11f4257af3029d4128502b2079e305d1.png

Sincerely appreciate this skin, my eyes used to glaze over looking at all the numbers, and you said it best - why should we be agonizing over whether a 13 is better than a 12! Great work and please ignore my suggestion if you prefer, I know how much unwanted requests you get for doing such a nice thing for the community :) 

11 minutes ago, PatrickReynolds said:

Very small idea (please ignore if you don't want ideas!). On the player profile main page, it would be amazing to have the contract end date next to the wage. 

PaulWill.thumb.png.11f4257af3029d4128502b2079e305d1.png

Sincerely appreciate this skin, my eyes used to glaze over looking at all the numbers, and you said it best - why should we be agonizing over whether a 13 is better than a 12! Great work and please ignore my suggestion if you prefer, I know how much unwanted requests you get for doing such a nice thing for the community :) 

Hi Patrick, this is a change I'm considering.  I need to revisit my work from FM23 to remember why I removed it in the first place, though.

Is this right, that I can´t see the graphical-attributes in my views? In the overview of player, manager or scouts I can see them, like in your video. For example in the Statman-Skin, I see there the graphical-attributes.

image.thumb.png.a19269171ded1b8efd87161d0a1f5f4f.pngimage.png.adfe96d8f2950b5ee1f7bc558c852d55.png

Edited by micha1334

3 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

Is this right, that I can´t see the graphical-attributes in my views? In the overview of player, manager or scouts I can see them, like in your video. For example in the Statman-Skin, I see there the graphical-attributes.

image.thumb.png.a19269171ded1b8efd87161d0a1f5f4f.pngimage.png.adfe96d8f2950b5ee1f7bc558c852d55.png

It looks like a scaling / resolution issue

1 minute ago, micha1334 said:

My pictures are with scaling / resolution 1920x1080, 85%. But it is the same with 100%.

Do you have the graphics?

I don't have the skin installed so i can't test..

Have you tried unticking " use caching to decrease loading time"

then cleared the cache and reloaded the skin ?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

Da ich den Skin nicht installiert habe, kann ich ihn nicht testen.

Haben Sie versucht, das Häkchen bei „Caching verwenden, um die Ladezeit zu verkürzen“ zu entfernen?

Dann den Cache geleert und den Skin neu geladen?

The same. Maybe that´s the intention of the skin. No problem. I have to change only some things in my views.

21 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

The same. Maybe that´s the intention of the skin. No problem. I have to change only some things in my views.

Did you quit the game after you loaded the skin?

54 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

I will rewrite the suggestion I make cause someone hidden it.

Is in your plans any info in that panel?

in order to help us give player orders.

IMG_1128.jpeg

No, there are no plans to add anything to that screen.

great skin!!! but i'm getting a crash report every time i click on club goals (don't know if that's how it's called when set language to english). and sometimes clicking on other tabs is not really responsive... any solution?

once i got over the point of me clicking on it and causing the crash it works. and i can view the club goals. weird stuff!!! but still sometimes clicking on a tab/icon does not open the overview...

Edited by balldoktor81

1 hour ago, balldoktor81 said:

great skin!!! but i'm getting a crash report every time i click on club goals (don't know if that's how it's called when set language to english). and sometimes clicking on other tabs is not really responsive... any solution?

once i got over the point of me clicking on it and causing the crash it works. and i can view the club goals. weird stuff!!! but still sometimes clicking on a tab/icon does not open the overview...

Are you using a custom database?

44 minutes ago, Curtains-2720 said:

Great skin mate absolutely loving it, especially the Blue layout (favorite color). Looking forward to the update, do you have an ETA?

Thanks again you can be proud

As per the FAQs, updates will be approximately 2 weeks after official patches due to the time required to do the additional data tests.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb GIMN:

Are you using a custom database?

As per the FAQs, updates will be approximately 2 weeks after official patches due to the time required to do the additional data tests.

no! well... i'm using a few files which deal with some missing stuff (Ajax etc.) a far as database goes just my "BIG" LLM setting (countries & some changes to the advanced setting)

Edited by balldoktor81