[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.1 - Updated 23/12/23

GIMN

6 minutes ago, balldoktor81 said:

no! well... i'm using a few files which deal with some missing stuff (Ajax etc.) a far as database goes just my "BIG" LLM setting (countries & some changes to the advanced setting)

Can you do the following for me:

• Load up the original FM skin
  • Go to Club Goals -> Performance -> Transfer Activity
  • Let me know if that results in a crash report

This page here:

image.thumb.png.02413d55987a75289c52deb5cedb50c7.png

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed something when i opened the tab during the game... right corner of the league table the word "Später" (German for "later") why is it placed there?

during the second half i opened the league tabel again and found the same word just a few lines below...image.thumb.png.23766511ff10cfcbc4d44ebfe4805f19.png

Edited by balldoktor81

That is the space for other games being played at the same time.  I don't know why it says "Später", but at a guess, I would imagine it means there are no other games being played at the same time, maybe?  This is what it should look like.

image.thumb.png.3910f1e3bd7f565c9cdef31ce824dfd7.png

Edited by GIMN

vor 24 Minuten schrieb GIMN:

That is the space for other games being played at the same time.  I don't know why it says "Später", but at a guess, I would imagine it means there are no other games being played at the same time, maybe?

now i get it... the positioning is just far to the left but it relates to the later games that day

3 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

In DNA panel is wrong the tooltip.

image.png.6e119bc464ea6efd158a68f6951351e1.png

"Odhodlání" is full name of "ODH", but mouse is over "VYR" (Vyrovnanost = Composuer). This behaviour occurs in all six parts of the DNA panel.

Is it Skin error, or anything on my computer?

For ease (and responsiveness to different zoom levels), each image is layered on top of each other and takes up the whole space.  Here are the images with backgrounds to explain what I mean:

dne30.png.ebee173e6cfba3806988068bd489de1f.pngdnd30.png.5517a0aaa6fd0bb07003359956e80738.png

That means the last segment, in this case for Odhodlání, is always on top and so that informs the toolip.  To avoid confusion, I plan to try and remove the tooltip entirely.  

10 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That means the last segment, in this case for Odhodlání, is always on top and so that informs the toolip.  To avoid confusion, I plan to try and remove the tooltip entirely.

I understand, thank you. I agree, remove tooltip will be good choice.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb GIMN:

Super.  Are you able to send me your save game, so I can try and investigate.  You can send it to fm.mustermann@gmail.com

first i have to find a solution how to send the big file (over 270 MB) to you without paying for it... gmx allows only below 50 MB for free.... 

1 minute ago, balldoktor81 said:

first i have to find a solution how to send the big file (over 270 MB) to you without paying for it... gmx allows only below 50 MB for free.... 

Possibly try uploading it to Mediafire or Google Drive.  And then you can send the link.

How can I make the ball not showing in red in 2d matches???

I want it to be the same generic one I have for 3d replays. (see below)

Also, not sure why, in 3d replays with the skin enabled, no matter I have both balls in white in preferences, the ball is displayed in yellow

Thanks

image.png.007f7308011363cabc5b1da9fb540051.png

6 minutes ago, juanchisanz said:

Also, not sure why, in 3d replays with the skin enabled, no matter I have both balls in white in preferences, the ball is displayed in yellow

Thanks

try and see if the ball colours found in the preferences skin colours bottom part affect the ball as you like

7 minutes ago, juanchisanz said:

Thanks

I recommed posting here, as more people are likely to see it and be able to help:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/18-skinning-hideout/

In terms of my response, I don't know.  I've not touched any of the games 3d assets, so I'm afraid I can't help you.

On 04/12/2023 at 15:25, balldoktor81 said:

link is on the way... sent via mail ;) 

I've been unable to replicate the problems you mentioned, either with slow loading or it crashing.  Just to make sure I am looking at the right things, would you be able to send screenshots of the places these are happening and maybe an explanation of what you've done before (maybe you've come from a specific screen first).

Also, for the crash dump, I appreciate you can't send a screenshot of the specific page - but maybe if you just send before that screen with it circled.

Hi @GIMN - just a suggestion I'm going to make to all the skin creators who make non-numerical attribute skins.

Is it possible to add a "scouting knowledge" indicator or descriptor to the front page of the player profile? It would make it much easier to very quickly cross-check and be able to tell if the graphical attributes are accurate or to if they are only reflecting the top of the unknown range.

3 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

Hi @GIMN - just a suggestion I'm going to make to all the skin creators who make non-numerical attribute skins.

Is it possible to add a "scouting knowledge" indicator or descriptor to the front page of the player profile? It would make it much easier to very quickly cross-check and be able to tell if the graphical attributes are accurate or to if they are only reflecting the top of the unknown range.

A reasonable suggestion that I'll look in to.  I have previously decided against it because the area on the profile is shared with the star rating for your own players, and the information is available by hovering over accordingly.  Also, once fully scouted the widget gains its colour as below:

image.thumb.png.bc555b3d5fe26949957a03774eb2b609.png

Compared to say, Gameiro here, where knowledge is minimal and so the widget stays white:

image.thumb.png.98341e8fefc1a235282185cc1a41790b.png

Unfortunately colour only seems to appear if you've previously hovered over the widget to reveal knowledge level, but my preferred route here will be to find a way to force this up front...if possible.

6 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

I have lost selectors on Player's Form screen. In original FM skin are two selectors (Team and Competition), in your skin selectors are missing:

Form-Original.thumb.png.54afc6c91bf4ff4bf94e6ad509da149e.pngForm-Mustermann.thumb.png.f8d61dd600d920f6f1de5930a53947b1.png

Indeed.  They are missing.  Well, actually, it turns out, they're there - but behind the other boxes :seagull:

image.thumb.png.dbac7d7e89dc6682e1c75ca487e21bf5.png

I'll take a proper look at the weekend and a fix will be included in the next update.

Hello!

I've noticed something, it doesn't break the game but it's still a bug. In every game that I enter, the Recent Form loads the home team form for both sides.

HOME

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.3eec4a6345765837118136f831301ce4.png

AWAY

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.0310ca1869c5b0a56baa29a26f4d8670.png

ACTUAL FORM

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.2fc156d9a0a1e319a243850ed6c614a4.png

I love the skin, You did a great job!

4 minutes ago, Sorrisão said:

Hello!

I've noticed something, it doesn't break the game but it's still a bug. In every game that I enter, the Recent Form loads the home team form for both sides.

HOME

AWAY

ACTUAL FORM

you can edit it like this in match preview lineups panel. 

Capture.JPG

22 minutes ago, Sorrisão said:

Hello!

HOME

AWAY

ACTUAL FORM

Yes, this has been raised before and will be fixed in the next update - which will probably be about a week away.

Or follow the example provided above!  (thanks @hoangbaotrung129!)

16 hours ago, GIMN said:

A reasonable suggestion that I'll look in to.  I have previously decided against it because the area on the profile is shared with the star rating for your own players, and the information is available by hovering over accordingly.  Also, once fully scouted the widget gains its colour as below:

image.thumb.png.bc555b3d5fe26949957a03774eb2b609.png

Compared to say, Gameiro here, where knowledge is minimal and so the widget stays white:

image.thumb.png.98341e8fefc1a235282185cc1a41790b.png

Unfortunately colour only seems to appear if you've previously hovered over the widget to reveal knowledge level, but my preferred route here will be to find a way to force this up front...if possible.

Oh man, this will save me a few clicks! Should have remembered that Mustermann loves buttons 😎😎

3 hours ago, PatrickReynolds said:

Oh man, this will save me a few clicks! Should have remembered that Mustermann loves buttons 😎😎

Ironically, that's the default behaviour of the widget.  But, like a lot of things both in this skin and FM in general - there's not always anything that makes it obvious.

35 minutes ago, Sorrisão said:

Thank you @GIMN for the update. Sorry I didn't see the fix. Keep up your amazing work.

No apology needed, I haven't put the fix out yet, and I don't expect people to read every reply before posting.

I would like to change the pie chart colour & colour of the attribute circles. Watched the Mustermann video but still confused. 

Can anyone screenshot or tell me which lines in Notepad++, need the RGB numbers editing? I'm new to this editing & changing .xml files.

6 minutes ago, BL1TZ_GT said:

I would like to change the pie chart colour & colour of the attribute circles. Watched the Mustermann video but still confused. 

Can anyone screenshot or tell me which lines in Notepad++, need the RGB numbers editing? I'm new to this editing & changing .xml files.

For the pizza charts, lines 244-251 - the ones named "pizza_[category]"

For attribute circles, lines 275-282 - the ones named "[range] attribute"

6 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Do I just leave the name as it is like 'Mustermann 1 & Mustermann 2'? & only change the RGB numbers?

1 hour ago, BL1TZ_GT said:

Do I just leave the name as it is like 'Mustermann 1 & Mustermann 2'? & only change the RGB numbers?

If you are looking to change just the pizza charts and attribute circles, you want to define the rgb colours in those respective lines.  If you want to change the colour scheme entirely, then you define the RGB colours on the lines with mustermann1, mustermann2, etc...

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

Sorry for being dumb, but in value for the pizza chart it has "mustermann4" "3" "6" & "5".

But so does other things like bar attack.

Please could you explain in dumb noob, never done even a simple edit, terms.

Like how do I create a new name & where?  I assume I then just copy the name over mustermann4 etc?

I just want the pizza chart to change. I'm so confused 😕  but really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Edited by BL1TZ_GT

35 minutes ago, BL1TZ_GT said:

Sorry for being dumb, but in value for the pizza chart it has "mustermann4" "3" "6" & "5".

But so does other things like bar attack.

Please could you explain in dumb noob, never done even a simple edit, terms.

Like how do I create a new name & where?  I assume I then just copy the name over mustermann4 etc?

I just want the pizza chart to change. I'm so confused 😕  but really appreciate you taking the time to help.

If you change the value="mustermann" in the lines stated to RGB="***,***,***" you 

Edited by JustHowie

Hello, I've identified a new issue: in the player report page for players who are not part of your own team, I am unable to adjust and compare the target player with the corresponding position players in the team. For example, in these two images of Zakharyan, even after adjusting the DM position, I can only compare him with players in the AMC position.

屏幕截图(5).png

屏幕截图(6).png

8 hours ago, rexx.wu said:

Hello, I've identified a new issue: in the player report page for players who are not part of your own team, I am unable to adjust and compare the target player with the corresponding position players in the team. For example, in these two images of Zakharyan, even after adjusting the DM position, I can only compare him with players in the AMC position.

屏幕截图(5).png

屏幕截图(6).png

Clicking on the map doesn't change it, but it should work if you click on the drop down menu above (which is the same way it changes when using the default skin)

image.thumb.png.ca519039a9eb63071e70175f867634b9.png image.thumb.png.84ccee5651edbdbed903b17cfd7d7284.png

Hi 

great skin as always.

There might be a bug with comparing players, as you can see in the screenshot?

Both players are the same, just one time on left, the other time on right.
It looks like the player on the right side is always the better player.

I tried with other players as well, it's always right side that has lot of 5 star ratings, left side almost never.

I would expect that both screens show the same rating for both players whether they are on left or right side.

If one side has a different person that does the rating (scout vs. coach vs analyst) it would be beneficial to see who does the rating and be able to switch to same one.

image.thumb.png.a6f6d3982c5cda3d6c42dbbf4cbdc71f.png

1 hour ago, thofue said:

Hi 

great skin as always.

There might be a bug with comparing players, as you can see in the screenshot?

Both players are the same, just one time on left, the other time on right.
It looks like the player on the right side is always the better player.

I tried with other players as well, it's always right side that has lot of 5 star ratings, left side almost never.

I would expect that both screens show the same rating for both players whether they are on left or right side.

If one side has a different person that does the rating (scout vs. coach vs analyst) it would be beneficial to see who does the rating and be able to switch to same one.

image.thumb.png.a6f6d3982c5cda3d6c42dbbf4cbdc71f.png

Yes, this is a bug - it has been reported and will be addressed in the next update.

5 minutes ago, BL1TZ_GT said:

Is there a way to make the circles brighter on the tactics pitch/screen?

Go to move players from DM to CM and it takes 3/4 tries to get it to move as I cannot see the circle.

I don't believe there is a way to change the unoccupied dots, or certainly had no luck last year.  Can you see them clearly in the below screenshot?  (I ask not to be stupid/offensive, but if they're not showing up in the below screenshot, you might need to consider increasing your monitors brightness)

image.thumb.png.099792a8f11a7fab5878ee245663556c.png

1 hour ago, smurfygray said:

Hi mate random one, is there any way to move the menu box over to the right please? no problem if not just managed to put my own pic in to inspire me 

Screenshot 2023-12-11 203025.png

Change line 194 of panels/game/intro panel.xml

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_layout="-1,1344,-1" horizontal_gap="0"/>

If you change the second "-1" in horizontal_layout to a positive value, this will be how many pixels from the right it will be offset.

10 hours ago, GIMN said:

Change line 194 of panels/game/intro panel.xml

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_layout="-1,1344,-1" horizontal_gap="0"/>

If you change the second "-1" in horizontal_layout to a positive value, this will be how many pixels from the right it will be offset.

Much appreciated thank you