[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.1 - Updated 23/12/23

GIMN

10 hours ago, GIMN said:

Breaking stuff is half the fun :lol: (as long as you have a backup somewhere)

It is like you say certain pics (not many) are smaller so I can live with that no problem as I know it’s meant to be, if it was something I’d done or wasn’t right I’d be going down a 3 day rabbit hole messing with things lol. Cheers mate 

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its just me, but nation overview the Vice Captain label doesn't seem to work? Checked panels and it looks identical to the working Captain panel.

Player image, player name appears as does the hover label of 'Vice-Captain' but not the main title:
image.png.03b0aa31119fdda3c5eb380a50ba3cfe.png

1 hour ago, Jellico73 said:

Working for me, but I also play at 2560*1440, which is why there's more space on either side.  If you take your scale down does it show up?

image.png.ceeba9cb4a8afb8ab06c91ae1fcc5e1f.png

Interesting - my resolution is at 1920x1080 - 95%, i've taken down to 85% and still not showing, ample room for it to work so not quite sure what's gone wrong...

6 hours ago, giglet13 said:

Not sure if its just me, but nation overview the Vice Captain label doesn't seem to work? Checked panels and it looks identical to the working Captain panel.

Player image, player name appears as does the hover label of 'Vice-Captain' but not the main title:
image.png.03b0aa31119fdda3c5eb380a50ba3cfe.png

Interesting.  Resolution/zoom won't make any difference.  With vertical scrolling, I've designed certain pages to be fixed width.  I have no idea why it's not coming up.  What point of the season are you at?  I'm wondering (completely a guess here) whether the vice-captain has been sold, and a replacement hasn't be "officially" selected.

12 hours ago, GIMN said:

Interesting.  Resolution/zoom won't make any difference.  With vertical scrolling, I've designed certain pages to be fixed width.  I have no idea why it's not coming up.  What point of the season are you at?  I'm wondering (completely a guess here) whether the vice-captain has been sold, and a replacement hasn't be "officially" selected.

vice captain translation id broke this year, i had the same on tcs. New one should be

3 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

vice captain translation id broke this year, i had the same on tcs. New one should be

260928 was broken, like snow I took 258291 which appears in the current example.ltf file.  I'm not sure what the conditions are for it to not work, like in giglet's example, to be able to replicate and see if 300014 fixes the issue.

5 hours ago, GIMN said:

260928 was broken, like snow I took 258291 which appears in the current example.ltf file.  I'm not sure what the conditions are for it to not work, like in giglet's example, to be able to replicate and see if 300014 fixes the issue.

Translation ID updated in 'Vice Captain Details' file and fixed the issue. Thanks! 

4 hours ago, eXclusive_CR7 said:

Hello, the skin is simply amazing, do you have any information when the light version will be available?

There is no provisional date.  It's a massive job, with almost double the amount of edits required compared to dark mode.

Loving the skin, I missed it last year as I was still on fm22! 

Small detail I'm not sure if it's the skin or FM.... During a match if I change a player role (winger to inside forward etc) it won't "stick" I have to do it twice... And if you're quickly trying to change a couple players roles it gets tricky....

Appreciate all the work you put into the skin! 

2 hours ago, iad said:

Loving the skin, I missed it last year as I was still on fm22! 

Small detail I'm not sure if it's the skin or FM.... During a match if I change a player role (winger to inside forward etc) it won't "stick" I have to do it twice... And if you're quickly trying to change a couple players roles it gets tricky....

Appreciate all the work you put into the skin! 

The catchment area is the same as the default, but as the pitch is effectively taller (because I've removed the analysis beneath it) that does actually create more "dead space" between positions.  There is feedback on your cursor however when you're moving a player.  To the bottom right of the cursor you will see either a small rectangle or a cross.  If it's a cross, then haven't lined it up with a valid position on the pitch.

1 hour ago, eXclusive_CR7 said:

have you already started working on it?

Yes.  I started early December, but I'm doing it piecemeal as I have many other projects going on, too.  Not least to mention the Christmas holidays.

4 hours ago, The Reaper said:

Is there any way to put match stats out of tablet?

Btw for the first time I am using this skin and i have to say that this one is uniqe

You'd need to edit panels/match/match in between highlights panel.xml.  Realistically the easiest thing to do is to find a layout from a skin you like and copy over the associated panels, but that will require you to check through and see what other files, graphics and classes you need to copy over, too.

20 minutes ago, max1234 said:

the player numbers are not visible. I can't solve this problem :(has anyone been able to?

Screenshot 2024-01-05 183242.png

Unfortunately it's an issue when the colours used for the club's kit and the club's number are the same (here, it's white on white).  There is not a fix at this momment.

21 saat önce, GIMN said:

You'd need to edit panels/match/match in between highlights panel.xml.  Realistically the easiest thing to do is to find a layout from a skin you like and copy over the associated panels, but that will require you to check through and see what other files, graphics and classes you need to copy over, too.

I did. Thanks for your help. 

7 hours ago, The Reaper said:

image.thumb.png.e7baaff77f74cc0ea0aab699b7bba4db.png

Is it possible to change tactic pitch to the left and other one to the right? 

You can by editing panels/tactics/tactics overview side panel.  There are two container inside a horizontal_adaptive_container, one starting at row 8, the other starting at row 71.  Swap them around.

Hallo!

First thank you for your work, I love it. Sorry if my question was already answered in this topic or youtube videos.

Ive noticed when a player change clubs, his stats reset at the profile pizza chart. Is there any button that I can choose the season overall, or stats in a specific competition? Thank you!

image.png.82e888b1608d5f6f05a012a5f024ea64.pngimage.png.7d2bbaa5ad9f1b0ba02f26261a64517e.png

On 13/01/2024 at 19:13, PeteMac1990 said:

image.png.88b8507bcf3da181c1660e29fc6f30fb.png

Just looking for some help on changing the colours of the text on both the continue button and the players name bar to black if possible. Not sure what line of text I need to change to do this?

For the scouting card, it'll be defined in the settings as "shortlisted player" or something to that effect.

Text that otherwise appears on top of the main accent colour, is also defined in the settings file as "mustermanntext".

To change it in very specific places only, however, you'll need to find the specific xmls.  I don't believe I've touched the scouting card, so that might need extracting using the resource archiver.  The continue button is either going to be controlled via panels/generic/continue.xml or via graphics/chrome/buttons/continue/button.xml

8 hours ago, Andreh68 said:

Hallo!

First thank you for your work, I love it. Sorry if my question was already answered in this topic or youtube videos.

Ive noticed when a player change clubs, his stats reset at the profile pizza chart. Is there any button that I can choose the season overall, or stats in a specific competition? Thank you!

image.png.82e888b1608d5f6f05a012a5f024ea64.pngimage.png.7d2bbaa5ad9f1b0ba02f26261a64517e.png

Unfortunately not.  Advanced statistics are not stored long-term by the game, so they are lost at the end of a season, or when a player moves club (or a loan ends).

52 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I've just started using this skin and it looks great! However, i have an issue with the Pizza Charts not displaying for positions, have i messed up?

Broken Pizza.PNG

Hey, I've just recently started using this too.  

In Preferences:

Window Mode/Resolution - 1920x1080

Size of Text and Images - 100%

54 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I've just started using this skin and it looks great! However, i have an issue with the Pizza Charts not displaying for positions, have i messed up?

Broken Pizza.PNG

Those slices aren't the graphics from this skin either.  Those are from Electric Panther.  Two possible solutions:  Reload the skin, make sure you have caching unticked.  Move Electric Panther out of your skin folder (move into your Documents or somewhere else, so you can move it back in when you want to switch back to it)

3 hours ago, rexx.wu said:

Hello, I found a number attribute on this interface. Is there any way to modify it? 

屏幕截图(67).png

屏幕截图(68).png

Well spotted.  The short answer is "probably, yes", but I don't know which file (because if I did know, I might not have missed it to begin with :lol:)

On 25/01/2024 at 17:27, GIMN said:

Well spotted.  The short answer is "probably, yes", but I don't know which file (because if I did know, I might not have missed it to begin with :lol:)

create assignment scout picker popup.xml <-- pop this in your clubs folder (poke me if you want this removing Mr Geoff)

image.png.ae73400cb6d9f156c64d5cb12b1e6099.png

Edited by JustHowie
actual fix

Hi @GIMN

Could you point out to me if and how I can change the in game panel to the roles of players in the field(pressing forward, ball playing defender) to be shown? The FM original skin and some others have it. Im happy with your game setup, just wanted to change this specific thing

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.d7007d57c69f78b59605526a1ee7b01d.png

2 hours ago, Andreh68 said:

Hi @GIMN

Could you point out to me if and how I can change the in game panel to the roles of players in the field(pressing forward, ball playing defender) to be shown? The FM original skin and some others have it. Im happy with your game setup, just wanted to change this specific thing

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.d7007d57c69f78b59605526a1ee7b01d.png

It's all controlled by match/match in between highlights panel.  You'll need to find the bits you want and copy them over - what you'll need to copy over depends on which skin you take stuff from (and I won't be able to help much with that, as I don't know the file structures of everybody else's skin)

First off:

incredible skin.

I'm completely lost but I love it. :D

Have a question, though:

is this skin at all feasible for an LLM-save?
I'm currently managing in the thirteenth english tier and since you stated that all data in the pizza chart is shown as a comparison to players in the top 20 leagues.... I wonder if the data I see is at all useful for me?

My players have an average attribute rating of 5-6, after all... :D

16 minutes ago, LowestLeagueHero said:

First off:

incredible skin.

Have a question, though:

I'm currently managing in the thirteenth english tier and since you stated that all data in the pizza chart is shown as a comparison to players in the top 20 leagues.... I wonder if the data I see is at all useful for me?

Yes.  Everything is still relative.  If you have players performing in the 30th percentile for key actions, then look for players performing in the 35th percentile, and they'll be an improvement.

Hi,
Your skin is really holy detailed, it looks amazing. But I would like to ask one thing.
In the player's profile, we can see the same attribute - technique several times. Which as we know is important but general attribute.
Didin't you think to distinguish technique only once in a place without the need to show it several times (finishing, ball control, crossing, passing).
It seems to me that this could be more clear.But this is just my opinion :)

Edited by Alex212121

52 minutes ago, Alex212121 said:

Hi,
Your skin is really holy detailed, it looks amazing. But I would like to ask one thing.
In the player's profile, we can see the same attribute - technique several times. Which as we know is important but general attribute.
Didin't you think to distinguish technique only once in a place without the need to show it several times (finishing, ball control, crossing, passing).
It seems to me that this could be more clear.But this is just my opinion :)

Hi Alex,

Attributes are displayed by training group.  Technique and Decisions are trained in multiple different groups.  I believe this both helps to understand which actions those attributes impact and underlies their importance.

Hi,
Great job with the skin I really like it, but I have a question, is it possible that you would make a numerical attributes version of it. I'm just accustomed to attributes in original form, and it would be easier for me to make transfers after the stats get deleted. Also, I believe there is much of a difference between 11 and 15, so putting them into the same group is kind of misleading. One more time, really appreciate your work, and the stats display is just fantastic (altough, the information at which exact percentile is this player would be useful), I'm really enjoying using that skin, but the numerical attributes would just make it perfect.

4 minutes ago, 073jn1k said:

Hi,
Great job with the skin I really like it, but I have a question, is it possible that you would make a numerical attributes version of it. I'm just accustomed to attributes in original form, and it would be easier for me to make transfers after the stats get deleted. Also, I believe there is much of a difference between 11 and 15, so putting them into the same group is kind of misleading. One more time, really appreciate your work, and the stats display is just fantastic (altough, the information at which exact percentile is this player would be useful), I'm really enjoying using that skin, but the numerical attributes would just make it perfect.

By reading the first post, you’ll see that @GIMN will not be releasing a numerical version. 

59 minutes ago, 073jn1k said:

Hi,

I think it's okay for players to use the numerical version panels from last year's skin.  for staff i'm not sure

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

By reading the first post, you’ll see that @GIMN will not be releasing a numerical version. 

Yeah, didn't see that, maybe someone knows a skin, that shows all of those stats like Mustermann, but without hiding attributes?

On 30/01/2024 at 18:33, LowestLeagueHero said:

First off:

incredible skin.

Have a question, though:

I am managing in level 14 of England and ive tested it and it works fine, the players you get by looking at the dots are good enough (ive switched skins a couple of times to get the numbers to check to see if it works) and its fine. Very enjoyable

9 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

I think it's okay for players to use the numerical version panels from last year's skin.  for staff i'm not sure

has anyone tried that tho?

19 hours ago, 073jn1k said:

Yeah, didn't see that, maybe someone knows a skin, that shows all of those stats like Mustermann, but without hiding attributes?

There are a few who have taken (with permission) the pizza charts so they are available with numeric skins.  Electric Panther and SAS, for example.

21 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be that easy.  When I moved to the current design, I started from scratch (part of the reason I didn't do a numerical version for this or MPGD).  I have widened some aspects, so maybe, but it's not going to be as straight forward as copying over the numercial panels and pointing it to them.

On 31/01/2024 at 01:33, LowestLeagueHero said:

First off:

incredible skin.

Have a question, though:

I use it for my level 13 save. I find it MORE feasible given I try to create a 'realistic' narrative in my head. Our (two coaching) staff are amateur, we have no analysts, I'm unqualified - how on earth would I know if my midfield destroyer has 2 for tackling or 4? The pizza chart shows me that all my lads are hopeless, but some are determined and work hard or can run a bit and so on, and that feels good enough for me.

I get the feeling I've asked a similar question before, but is 'World Knowledge' from the Recruitment Focus 'Assign a Scout' screen a column that can be added to a view and I am just not seeing it?  Would come in handy during Staff Recruitment?

image.png.f610f06b533e1057402005e19c4a04a9.png

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Jellico73

1 hour ago, Jellico73 said:

I get the feeling I've asked a similar question before, but is 'World Knowledge' from the Recruitment Focus 'Assign a Scout' screen a column that can be added to a view and I am just not seeing it?  Would come in handy during Staff Recruitment?

image.png.f610f06b533e1057402005e19c4a04a9.png

Thanks for the help!

<!-- world knowledge --> 

<record id="Pkna" />

this? absolutely can

image.thumb.jpeg.8f5b4bf1ac34a5b5635ea57f89049165.jpeg

Edited by JustHowie