GIMN

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, calvg said:

Tried doing some edits 

is it just the way that the skin is done that primary and secondary does not work when changing in settings file?

@GIMN would be a much better person to ask once he gets around

But as said, the settings are there for a reason and i can't see why they should not work.  

1 hour ago, calvg said:

Tried doing some edits 

is it just the way that the skin is done that primary and secondary does not work when changing in settings file?

I don't believe you can set primary/secondary that way in the settings.  Think of it in terms of order of operations.  When you start up the game/load the skin, it is loading the settings file at that point - so it has fixed values to reference to.  It can't know at that time what the primary/secondary colour for any given screen is, because it doesn't know what pages you are going to click on.

The solution would therefore be to either:

• Go through all the xmls and change things to primary and secondary where you want them, or
  • Come up with a colour scheme that matches your club, then change the mustermann and gimn values in the settings file to represent that
    • mustermann3 and gimn2 are the main colour and accent colour - lower numbers are darker shades, higher numbers are lighter shades.

2 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

Not sure this is a bug, but when trying to assign number to players in season, you cannot have the game do it, it will reset every time you click 'accept'.  You have to set the numbers manually, and then it will go thru.

This appears to be working absolutely fine for me.  Auto assign has worked by selecting the Squad Numbers menu on the Squad page, when being prompted prior to a game when a player is in the squad but doesn't already have a number, and when being prompted immediately after signing a player.  Don't have a save currently available with the submit your squad numbers for the season prompt to check that at the moment.

I don't know if there's a specific circumstance which is causing this issue.  What league are you in?  When exactly are you trying to assign a number?  I'm not sure what else to ask to try and replicate this :lol:

19 hours ago, GIMN said:

I don't believe you can set primary/secondary that way in the settings.  Think of it in terms of order of operations.  When you start up the game/load the skin, it is loading the settings file at that point - so it has fixed values to reference to.  It can't know at that time what the primary/secondary colour for any given screen is, because it doesn't know what pages you are going to click on.

The solution would therefore be to either:

• Go through all the xmls and change things to primary and secondary where you want them, or
  • Come up with a colour scheme that matches your club, then change the mustermann and gimn values in the settings file to represent that
    • mustermann3 and gimn2 are the main colour and accent colour - lower numbers are darker shades, higher numbers are lighter shades.

Thanks for your help and pointers, I've been able to do the changes I was after.
But all credit to your work. 

13 hours ago, GIMN said:

This appears to be working absolutely fine for me.  Auto assign has worked by selecting the Squad Numbers menu on the Squad page, when being prompted prior to a game when a player is in the squad but doesn't already have a number, and when being prompted immediately after signing a player.  Don't have a save currently available with the submit your squad numbers for the season prompt to check that at the moment.

I don't know if there's a specific circumstance which is causing this issue.  What league are you in?  When exactly are you trying to assign a number?  I'm not sure what else to ask to try and replicate this :lol:

Was in Croatia.  Had a bunch of new youth players in the squad, some on the field, some on the bench.  

Hit continue, and it took me to the screen to assign jersey numbers, hit the auto button, and it assigned them, hit the submit button and it removed them and didn't continue.  Assigned the numbers manually, hit continue, and it was fine.

Will see if its the same with this new save I am starting, its in Romania but I will let you know

1 hour ago, Jtballard94 said:

Hey I really like this skin so far but just started using it at the end of the summer transfer window. Is there anyway to get stats from the previous season instead of just the two or three games most teams have played?

Unfortunately this is a game limitation as stats reset every new season

7 小时前, GIMN说:

The short answer is: when it is ready.

The longer answer is: Work is busy up until a code freeze for Christmas, so I've only had a limited amount of time in recent weeks, and I am currently prioritising getting some content out for my YouTube channel first.  Once that is done, I will push out the next update.  I expect that to be this week.

hhh, thank you for your hard work.

17 minutes ago, Raymubdo21 said:

Apologies if this has been said, will a version of the mustermann come out with player stats as well? Like FM23 to use either none stats or stats with this skin?

First post, under "Will You Make a “Normal” Version with Numerical Attributes?"

hey @GIMN, i have a question.

Is there a way to see the attribute development of a player somehow?

On the numerical format of other skins there are those green arrows obviously but i couldnt find anything on yours that indicates an attribute progress.

Sorry if this is mentioned before but couldnt find it anywhere

35 minutes ago, zois92 said:

On the numerical format of other skins there are those green arrows obviously but i couldnt find anything on yours that indicates an attribute progress.

If you mean this you can see the attribute development like below

Ekrangrnts2023-12-19030054.thumb.png.2bb5b3425d58426eb33cca11193c162a.png

5 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hi @GIMN been using your match full time review panel.
Is there a way of make it higher and wider?

Yes, change the bit that says default_height="650" on row 9, and the bit that says default_width="1344" on row 13.

1 hour ago, zois92 said:

Exactly as @gmrkc posted

33 minutes ago, gmrkc said:

Hi @GIMN is there any bugfix file to fix individual-training attributes like development-trainig attributes ?

Love your work always.

Ekrangrnts2023-12-19033948.thumb.png.84e78f0edc248db38be5b173bbe0912b.png

Ekrangrnts2023-12-19034031.thumb.png.16898ba191c4bfe5ba88a25146c7143c.png

The file in the opening post should address this.  There will also be an update released later this week which will address a similar issue in the comparison screen.

On 27/11/2023 at 15:22, GIMN said:

Attributes in Training Report Fix - add the following file to panels/player/mustermann/training: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1grwb1vrom2brw6/attributes_graphical.xml/file

Hello, 

Is there a way to use the base skin only changing the player profile page to mustermann´s skin?

I have been playing with mustermann skin since day 1 release and enjoying it a lot but I relaized I prefer to play with the base skin. The thing is that I am ABSOLUTELY  IN LOVE with how your "reimagined attributes" displays and I honestly think not having plain attribute numbers, but graphical ranges instead is an absolute gamechanger. Also grouping it by categories is an  amazing idea (attacking defending etc..). I think you get a way better idea of the type of player you are managing/scouting....

Thanks a lot for the skin and for the fresh approach

15 hours ago, Curtains-2720 said:

Hello,

I just played a game that went into prolongation

At prolongation's half time (so 105'/120') I couldn't see any options to do substitutions/tactical adjustments? Can you advise or look into it?

Thanks.

I'll see if I can replicate.  Obviously it requires me to have a game go into extra time to test first!

15 hours ago, juanchisanz said:

Hello, 

Is there a way to use the base skin only changing the player profile page to mustermann´s skin?

I have been playing with mustermann skin since day 1 release and enjoying it a lot but I relaized I prefer to play with the base skin. The thing is that I am ABSOLUTELY  IN LOVE with how your "reimagined attributes" displays and I honestly think not having plain attribute numbers, but graphical ranges instead is an absolute gamechanger. Also grouping it by categories is an  amazing idea (attacking defending etc..). I think you get a way better idea of the type of player you are managing/scouting....

Thanks a lot for the skin and for the fresh approach

You can copy over panels/player/player overview panel.xml, the whole panels/player/mustermann folder, classes/attributes_circle.xml, graphics/mustermann/attributes, and then define the attribute colours you want in the settings file.  That will only do the player profile page, though, so you'd end up with numbers and regular attribute layouts in a lot of other places.

First off, love love loving this skin.  It's my new favorite.  Can't get enough.  I imported a barrow save from 23 and happened to be at the end of the season.  Since it was may there was obviously a ton of data from the current season. I was wondering if since this relies so heavily on statistical data is there a better way to "co-locate" previous season data? Am i wrong in thinking you'll have to do all your summer transfer statistical analysis in may before the stats reset for the coming season? Does anyone have any tips on how to make this happen besides creating an addtl EOY save file?  Sucks cause i'm going up to the Championship and I'll finally be able to scout outside of england to an extent. 

Edited by Altemosejd

2 hours ago, Altemosejd said:

First off, love love loving this skin.  It's my new favorite.  Can't get enough.  I imported a barrow save from 23 and happened to be at the end of the season.  Since it was may there was obviously a ton of data from the current season. I was wondering if since this relies so heavily on statistical data is there a better way to "co-locate" previous season data? Am i wrong in thinking you'll have to do all your summer transfer statistical analysis in may before the stats reset for the coming season? Does anyone have any tips on how to make this happen besides creating an addtl EOY save file?  Sucks cause i'm going up to the Championship and I'll finally be able to scout outside of england to an extent. 

No, detailed data from past season's is not stored, and you need to just make a save point before the year rolls over.

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

No, detailed data from past season's is not stored, and you need to just make a save point before the year rolls over.

It was something that at request of this FM was mentioned by me and answered that is under consideration but perhaps is not possible cause of the game limitations? 

6 hours ago, Altemosejd said:

easiest way i find is the "use new file for each save" setting, but it uses a ton of storage space so if you don't have like 6tb like me it can rack up quickly 

10 hours ago, Altemosejd said:

Just save the game on a separate file name for example "End of 1st Season" and go back to that save for a research.

That is how i use it

hey guys,

how do I customize the attribute panel in the player profiles?

I'd like to display other attributes and change some of the wording

I assumed I had to do it from here but when I make the changes, they don't stick.

".\Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\profile\attributes graphical.xml"

Is there somewhere else that needs to be adjusted? Or maybe I just need to reload the skin properly?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Birdman10piyu

28 minutes ago, Birdman10piyu said:

hey guys,

how do I customize the attribute panel in the player profiles?

I'd like to display other attributes and change some of the wording

I assumed I had to do it from here but when I make the changes, they don't stick.

".\Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\profile\attributes graphical.xml"

Is there somewhere else that needs to be adjusted? Or maybe I just need to reload the skin properly?

Capture.PNG

Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\overview\attributes graphical.xml - for the player overview page

Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\profile\attributes graphical.xml - for the player "attributes" page

Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\popup\attributes graphical.xml - for the player popup

And so on...

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\overview\attributes graphical.xml - for the player overview page

Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\profile\attributes graphical.xml - for the player "attributes" page

Mustermann Iconic\panels\player\mustermann\popup\attributes graphical.xml - for the player popup

And so on...

that's what I was missing. Okay, thanks so much

By the way. I appreciate the work you put into this skin. I love the emphasis on not having so much information loaded at once.

I had an idea to create a similar skin where I can remove majority of the mental attributes (to play more realistically but not going in completely blind)

En 29/11/2023 a las 23:10, GIMN dijo:

You can't set it as different for each player.  It is a DNA visualisation, which is for universal attributes - e.g. shared attributes you want ALL players to have.  There are plenty of great threads over in the Careers Forum which go over the concept, and most people tend to prioritise mental attributes here, but the idea is that it makes it easier to make sure your squad all share a common philosophy.

Hi, GIMN! Just a question about this DNA graphic: are the selected attributes supposed to be saved? I have tried to select them, but everytime I load a saved game, the attributes are all "work rate" again.

38 minutes ago, Rodgar said:

Hi, GIMN! Just a question about this DNA graphic: are the selected attributes supposed to be saved? I have tried to select them, but everytime I load a saved game, the attributes are all "work rate" again.

yes they are supposed to be saved, have you unticked "automatically override custom panels" in the preferences ?

6 hours ago, zois92 said:

Hey guys, is there a way to see pizza charts for u19 players?
If not how are you able to rate them?

I use the competition stats page of the youth competitions they're in.  But even then, statistical analysis isn't actually that useful for u19 players, because the disparity in competition makes it exceptionally difficult to standardise.

7 hours ago, Rodgar said:

Even after continuing?  I often find that if I make changes, save the game, but don't click continue at any time it doesn't recognise the changes.  But as long as I've progressed the game, it works fine.

3 hours ago, GIMN said:

Even after continuing?  I often find that if I make changes, save the game, but don't click continue at any time it doesn't recognise the changes.  But as long as I've progressed the game, it works fine.

It seems to be one of those random things thats currently around.. i have no problems with my panels / stuff being remembered, but @TCSSkin have panels not being remembered i saw on twitter

hace 11 horas, GIMN dijo:

That's the solution! I was just changing the attributes, saving and loading again... Thank you for the solution and for this awesome skin!!