[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.1 - Updated 23/12/23

GIMN

I don't know if this only an issue with me but in the tactics screen I'm having a really difficult time in moving players to other positions. This is because when you try to move the player icon around, the circle where you need to place the player is almost exactly the same color as the whole tactics screen. At times I have to try even 5+ times to hit the correct spot. 

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, El Payaso said:

I don't know if this only an issue with me but in the tactics screen I'm having a really difficult time in moving players to other positions. This is because when you try to move the player icon around, the circle where you need to place the player is almost exactly the same color as the whole tactics screen. At times I have to try even 5+ times to hit the correct spot. 

thats a generel FM thing and has been for years.

It's not getting easier if we have both shirt and face on the pitch as most want to align the outline with the shirt, but mostly it's the face thats the grabbing point.

I apologise if questions like these are not allowed but here it goes anyway:

1) Thanks to some caching issues, I had to reinstall the skin and I don't remember anymore how I can remove player and staff search options from the skin. Could I get the instruction again? 

2) Secondly: is it possible to change the skin to have a dark background? Either black or something close to it and if yes, how can I change it?