FM24: Liverpool 2.0

Staf9

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, makul said:

Roberton did not want to renew and wants to leave the club, so we will have to look for a replacement.

Virgil renewed until 2026

I renewed Virgil and Salah also, until 2026. I do plan on selling them at the end of second season as they have regressed and can probably still get mahoosive money. :) 

Shame about Robbo though, he's solid. Where's he going? Can't imagine him playing for anyone else. 

9 minutes ago, kopsy101 said:

I renewed Virgil and Salah also, until 2026. I do plan on selling them at the end of second season as they have regressed and can probably still get mahoosive money. :) 

Shame about Robbo though, he's solid. Where's he going? Can't imagine him playing for anyone else. 

i got roobo to sign a new deal in 2025 on reduced terms. tink hes good to stick around as your back up LB eventually

3 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

i got roobo to sign a new deal in 2025 on reduced terms. tink hes good to stick around as your back up LB eventually

One of the first things I did was renew his contract until 2026, at 160k. He's a good mentor too, so i'll probably have him beyond that.

hace 46 minutos, kopsy101 dijo:

I have not received any offers for him yet, we will see what happens.

Very frustrating end to second season transfer window - was looking to shift players out but couldn’t get the sales and on top of that - had players claiming they were unhappy with game time even though they have played over 3/4’s of all fixtures. Included Alisson, Szbosolai, Nunez, MacAllister.

12 minutes ago, tomzo_2 said:

Very frustrating end to second season transfer window - was looking to shift players out but couldn’t get the sales and on top of that - had players claiming they were unhappy with game time even though they have played over 3/4’s of all fixtures. Included Alisson, Szbosolai, Nunez, MacAllister.

The whining is insane on this years game. Jones was in my office not long ago complaining of wanting more gametime. He's a squad player, playing games here and there plus sub appearances. Shut up, get on with your game and prove you deserve more gametime ahead of the likes of Szobo, Macca, Grav, Elliot, Gakpo, Jota, Salah

My transfers at the moment

image.png.598f140de0ecbd22a88a1e096a64cdcd.png

image.thumb.png.6ed2d0e3cf36ecb3d2aa136c0109457b.png

image.thumb.png.aa4e00963403c36ec9d06b90f01c20bf.png

image.thumb.png.69472a7511d10acf95e633dbe6fd40ee.png

Nobody wanted Robbo, I ended up trading him for an interesting player.

Edited by makul

First time since FM23 of playing as my beloved Liverpool.

First transfer window turned off. No transfer budget in January. Did have the chance to bring some in when Newcastle bid £54m for Tsimikas which was flatly rejected.

Outgoing January transfers and loans in pictures below.

Season review will follow sometime this evening.

Screenshot 2023-11-24 195759.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 195823.png

1 hour ago, tomzo_2 said:

i had the same. ive started 3rd season but wouldve liked to have sold a couple more. when i went to add fee and test the waters with agents they got upset and its let me with a slightly bloated squad now. might give it 1 more season to see if i can clear them out. if not i'll start again

Season one complete.  Won the PL with 95 points, 1 point ahead of Man City, though I wrapped it up on the penultimate weekend, but then lost the final game.  Also won the Europa League beating Roma in extra time.  I went out of both domestic cups fairly early.  A few stats below sorted by minutes played.

image.thumb.png.74d5e8635aeebb03da0c181fc49bee4e.png

All 5 forwards scored 15 plus goals each and Diaz got 15 assists too.  Szoboszlai 11 goals and 10 assists.  TAA's numbers are perhaps a little bit disappointing playing as an Inverted wing back, though when you see his 11 progressive passes per 90 minutes you realise he is still contributing.

Thiago and Matip will now leave on a free.  Zubimendi was add signed in January and Roony Bardghji joins too.  I'm not actively looking to replace any of the front 5, so one of Barddhji or Doak will probably go out on loan.

Transfer budget for season 2 is just £53m.  I need to replace Matip.  Don't really want to go down the route of blowing my whole budget on Silva, Scalvini etc as I don't really see them playing much ahead of VVD, Konate and Gomez.  Might just go for a cheaper option.  20 year old Leopold Querfeld has loads of potential and can be signed for £13m so might go down that route and then see what happens with VVD further down the line.  Andre at Fluminese has signed a new contract with them and has a new release clause of just £14.5m so that's tempting too.

Curtis Jones has been really good and played lots but now wants a new contract to reflect that.  He's asking for £160k a week and that's not happening but I don't want to lose him so I'll see how that plays out.

2 hours ago, Staf9 said:

i had the same. ive started 3rd season but wouldve liked to have sold a couple more. when i went to add fee and test the waters with agents they got upset and its let me with a slightly bloated squad now. might give it 1 more season to see if i can clear them out. if not i'll start again

I’ve ended this FM journey in January. As a Liverpool fan I don’t like not utilising some of the youth players and getting rid of players that are arguing because they aren’t playing. Nunez has played 21 times and still wants to go over game time. 

I’ll start again on a long term save with a club I don’t mind ripping apart probably German league due to Work Permits

55 minutes ago, guruhd said:

Season one complete.  Won the PL with 95 points, 1 point ahead of Man City, though I wrapped it up on the penultimate weekend, but then lost the final game.  Also won the Europa League beating Roma in extra time.  I went out of both domestic cups fairly early.  A few stats below sorted by minutes played.

image.thumb.png.74d5e8635aeebb03da0c181fc49bee4e.png

All 5 forwards scored 15 plus goals each and Diaz got 15 assists too.  Szoboszlai 11 goals and 10 assists.  TAA's numbers are perhaps a little bit disappointing playing as an Inverted wing back, though when you see his 11 progressive passes per 90 minutes you realise he is still contributing.

Thiago and Matip will now leave on a free.  Zubimendi was add signed in January and Roony Bardghji joins too.  I'm not actively looking to replace any of the front 5, so one of Barddhji or Doak will probably go out on loan.

Transfer budget for season 2 is just £53m.  I need to replace Matip.  Don't really want to go down the route of blowing my whole budget on Silva, Scalvini etc as I don't really see them playing much ahead of VVD, Konate and Gomez.  Might just go for a cheaper option.  20 year old Leopold Querfeld has loads of potential and can be signed for £13m so might go down that route and then see what happens with VVD further down the line.  Andre at Fluminese has signed a new contract with them and has a new release clause of just £14.5m so that's tempting too.

Curtis Jones has been really good and played lots but now wants a new contract to reflect that.  He's asking for £160k a week and that's not happening but I don't want to lose him so I'll see how that plays out.

Signed Vitík as a young CB - brilliant! 

In terms of CM’s are you giving Bajcetic the opportunity. In my second season he was looking very tasty! 

Just finished 2nd preseason and right before the start of the 1st league game. PSG HAD TO COME IN and make an offer for Mac... Made him unhappy when i rejected the bid, and the squad players all spoke up for him.. Seems like psg love raiding liverpool this save, had to let him go.. but no matter, recorded the biggest win of the save so far in this 1st league game, trashing wolves 9-1. seems like we are better of without mac. 

Update*

Beat PSG 4-3 next in the Super Cup, makes his decision to want to join PSG so much sweet for me then.

Edited by nrnrnr
update

First season done and dusted.. We set up with 3 different formations this season.  A traditional 4-2-3-1Narrow (Main tactic), a Narrow 4-2-3-1AM Wide and also a 4-3-3 with 3 forwards.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 162605.png

Screenshot 2023-11-26 162702.png

Screenshot 2023-11-26 162639.png

Edited by kopfan1977
image resized

At one point during the season I did think we would have no chance at all. City were dominant, Haaland was in beast mode. They sat 1st for the first 17/18 games. They won their first 13 games straight till a 2-2 draw away at Nottm Forest derailed their imperious start slightly. We had them on matchday 15 away from home. We were sat ok in 2nd place, but had dropped 5 points behind after a defeat away to Nottm Forest 3-2 with a last minute winner conceded and a 2-2 draw away at West Ham had left us needing to beat City to stay in touch with them. We went with a gameplan to frustrate them for the first 20 mins and then go attack.. Plan worked perfect as we strolled past them with a 0-2 win. Leaving us just 2 points behind. They stumbled to a 1-1 draw against their City rivals Utd in December to put us level on points. From there it was anyone's title. We were relentless, a 19 match winning run saw us eventually stroll to the title with a P38 W35 D1 L2 record - Villa being the only other team to take points away from us in a 2-3 loss away again a 90 +2 min winner for Villa.  We scored 141 league goals and conceded 28

Europa league was a bit of a stroll. Easy group apart from Real Betis who gave us 2 tough games drawing both 2-2 home and away. Round of 16 Celtic were dispatched 10-2 on aggregate, AC Milan were dispatched 8-3 on aggregate and Villareal were sent packing 7-3 on aggregate to setup a final against Jose Mourinho's Roma who were but another notch en route to sealing the Europa league with a 5-0.

Carbabao cup - we beat Norwich 3-0, Leeds 2-1, Chelsea 6-1 in quarter final and Spurs got hammered 10-2 on aggregate in the semi final to leave us facing Man City who we beat 3-0

FA Cup - We got to the final beating Swindon, Vila, Leeds and then Brentford before losing to Arsenal 3-2 AET again a last min winner conceded.

Overall top scorer was Virgil Van Dijk with 31 goals - 23 in the league - In the early stages of the season he was scoring for Fun, Massively dominating at corners and freekicks even managing a Hat trick (One a pen)

Salah was next with 29 goals - 23 in league in an injury hit season.

Of all the outfield players that played this season Only Bajcetic and Bradley failed to score.

Trent was top assists as you could well have guessed. 38 in a highly impressive campaign as well as a further 8 goals. Robbo was next with 26 assists, Szobo with 21, Tsimikas with 15 and Endo with 11 

That was a long tough season. Some players exceeded my expectations - Endo was superb, barely injured, 11 assists and probably one of the first names on the team sheet for his consistency. Doak is improving nicely as was Bradley till I loaned him out in January and he got Zero games on loan which I am disgusted by. I'll think wisely before sending any player out on loan again, but he needed more gametime which I was struggling to give him with Gomez being TAA backup and being superb.

Where do I improve from here.. DM is a position I will look at for the long term. Grav did brilliant in the SV role as did Trent when I mixed things up to give gametime to Bradley and Gomez.. Willing to listen to offers for Matip, Thiago, Gakpo, Jota and possibly Diaz, Macca who both want to play more.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 162725.png

I noticed a few people talking about playing time and some players being unhappy.

For a few years now i made a squad view which always shows me my players agreed playing time and playing time happiness. And i never have problems with unhappy playtime. Easy to see anyone concered or satisfied, can easily rotate with that knowledge.

I also try to lower the agreed playing time of all the top players. Infact right now i only have 1 player on important player (due to new contract, will try to lower later) , 8 on regular starter (including Salah, Virgil, Trent etc), 7 squad players, and a few backups and youth.

Example: First season i got Salah, Virgil, Diaz and Trent new contracts, and they all wanted Important or star player and playing time during negotiations. I gave them that, but its now mid Jan and they are happy at regular starter playing time now.

Always try to lower their agreed playing time from star/important to regular. You will get agent feedback on the same screen before you confirm if the player might become unhappy. 

Going from Star/Important to regular usually isnt an issue, But changing from Regular to squad player is usually a tough sell.

First season. Finished on 100 points. 

First main signings were Aursnes as cover for midfield and Frimpong who has been very good. Covers both rb and lb.

Nunez was on fire with 45 goals in all competitions. Salah struggled with injuries while Diaz and Robertson didnt make the best 11.

image.png.a89911de54f7fb568174d6be45550932.png

image.png.42d8de392600308fb0ec8ab3c04d85e4.png

image.thumb.png.4762b1806cb7e1caa6c3d0e27ca84b41.png

2nd season going well, despite losing Salah, VVD and Gomez for a combined £350m. So splashed the cash

image.png.4f59ebfbcec89f666b346dc314e9c8cf.png

First 8 games 7 wins and a draw. 

image.png.30703026e25a704a5b14bf5a580b650f.png

Here is my tactic. Inverted Wing Back and Libero combine very well.

image.png.f1d76a825561b9789c979e79778dbd6e.png

I’m just starting second season. Mediocre first season. Won the Europa league but only finished second in the league. City won it.  Knocked out of both domestic cups by Arsenal including beating me in the final of the League Cup. 

Bought nobody first season and have only done a small amount of business to start second season. Brought in Tchouameni from Real to play that number 6 position. He cost 95 million. Probably overpaid but just needed to nail down that position as Endo didn’t really cut it there first season. Only other signings have been Gulacsi to replace Adrian as 3rd choice keeper and then Rudiger on loan for the season from Real too. Rudiger is 31 but loan will cost about 12m and he is a step above Konate or Matip for now for VVD’s partner. 

Made the decision to retain Salah despite Saudi bids - including up to 165m. I know it’s a lot to turn down and I did try to sign Sane from Bayern as a potential replacement but once the Sane deal fell through, I rejected Salah bids and have him on a new contract for another two seasons after this one. VVD on new deal too so gonna keep the core of side together as best I can. Only Endo and Thiago sold from first team squad up to now. 

1 hour ago, baros2011 said:

I’m just starting second season. Mediocre first season. Won the Europa league but only finished second in the league. City won it.  Knocked out of both domestic cups by Arsenal including beating me in the final of the League Cup. 

Bought nobody first season and have only done a small amount of business to start second season. Brought in Tchouameni from Real to play that number 6 position. He cost 95 million. Probably overpaid but just needed to nail down that position as Endo didn’t really cut it there first season. Only other signings have been Gulacsi to replace Adrian as 3rd choice keeper and then Rudiger on loan for the season from Real too. Rudiger is 31 but loan will cost about 12m and he is a step above Konate or Matip for now for VVD’s partner. 

Made the decision to retain Salah despite Saudi bids - including up to 165m. I know it’s a lot to turn down and I did try to sign Sane from Bayern as a potential replacement but once the Sane deal fell through, I rejected Salah bids and have him on a new contract for another two seasons after this one. VVD on new deal too so gonna keep the core of side together as best I can. Only Endo and Thiago sold from first team squad up to now. 

while both Salah and Virgil are wanted by the saudi clubs they dont kick up a fuss in the first year so you can get them to extend. i have Mo contracted to 2027 but after second season i had to sell Virigl as he would only resign a 1 year deal so i would have lost him on a free. 

New Liverpool FM24 save and have changed a bit around. Starting a few youngsters and will have them as regulars. Will use VVD & Salah off the bench. If clubs bid for them, i'll sell them to the highest bidder + some. Don't worry about that random Striker. Using my friends dog as the 2nd striker in the starting 11. With the skill/attributes of a Ronaldo/Messi all in 1 player (When they were in career best form)

Untitled.jpg

Just about to finish second season.  Robbo, Virgil and Salah all come to me saying they want to leave for a new challenge as they feel they have achieved  all they can!!

Talk about decimating the backbone of the team!

A few games into the second season, transfer window has just ended.  Had silly offers for VVD and Salah, but refused them, have them both under contract and don't want to lose either yet.  Matip and Thiago left at the end of their contracts and Gakpo went to Real Madrid.  I didn't want to lose him but I refused an offer from Bayern, and he had a strop and handed in a transfer request and there was no going back after that.

I signed Leopold Querfeld as Matips replacement.  Has tonnes of potential in my game.  I also signed the Scottish left back Josh Doig.  I just like the idea of another Scottish left back to back up Robertson and he had a clause for £7.75m.  If I had any offers for Tsimikas I would have let him go, but now I have both.  Tried to send Doig out on loan but left it a bit late so he's not going to get much game time.

I was probably happy at that point, potentially a bit short up front without Gakpo but wasn't sure who I fancied signing, instead allows me to make use of Doak and Bardghji.  Newcastle then triggered Andre's release clause of £14.5m.  I wasn't having that so also made a bid and he chose us.  Lastly I then couldn't resist signing the American from Inter Miami, Benjamin Cremaschi, again triggering his release clause of £6.25m.  He stays there on loan for another season.

Midfield with these additions, plus Zubimendi and the existing midfielders seems set up for years!  Now I just need Darwin to learn to time his runs better and stay onside!!!

Finished first season of my restart.

Won everything.

Nunez was top scorer in prem league!

Mac Allister was top assists with 18, 2 ahead of Szob.

Endo is playing well while Bajcetic improves to take over the DM spot.

Sales:

Matip went to Arsenal on loan with £22m fee and paying full wages for loan.

Celtic wanted to extend Phillips loan with a £9.5m fee and paying full wages for loan.

Sold Pitaluga in first window for £1m too which was nice and surprsing!

Thiago went to Saudis in Jan for £65m

Bought:

Antonio Silva joined in summer window (Matip replacement) for £43m

Valentin Barco also joined and went back to Boca on loan until Jan. I like him but his 9 det needs improving, hoping the mentoring will work on him.

Diomande joined in Jan for £51m

Siemen and Ouedraogo and Nypan all joined on future dates (Jan and season 2)

Rafael Luis joined in Jan window too.

Quansah and a bunch of youngsters went on loan, Bradley went on loan in Jan too after coming back from injury.

Salah, Virgil, Diaz, Konate, Bradley, Kelleher and Trent  got new contracts. 

Squad wise for season 2 im looking at selling Tsimikas and one of Jota or Gakpo and brining in a british striker, probnably splash out for Evan Ferguson. Also looking at Roony Bardghji as hes available at 9.5m and good. 

Just need to keep in mind homegrown at club/nation and registration, which is looking good atm as i like to develop my youth rather than buying already made stars.

Edited by Siven

In my third season now and despite lots of success every time Arsenal bid for one of my players they always want to join them.

Season one it was Gomez

Season two it was Bradley

Now I'm in January season three and both Adam Wharton and Gravenberch want to leave and join Arsenal.

There must be something in the water at the Emirates!

started a new save with the update. as usual transfer window closed to start off. up to the first international break and 4 games played. W3 D1 joint top on 10 with Arsenal. will see if i can push both Virg and Mo to see out there careers with the club and avoid saudi bids. only real plan for jan window is to get decent fee's for Matip and thiago. will look at Beraldo and Vitik to replace matip as i've not both either before. 

On 27/11/2023 at 13:40, Siven said:

I noticed a few people talking about playing time and some players being unhappy.

For a few years now i made a squad view which always shows me my players agreed playing time and playing time happiness. And i never have problems with unhappy playtime. Easy to see anyone concered or satisfied, can easily rotate with that knowledge.

I also try to lower the agreed playing time of all the top players. Infact right now i only have 1 player on important player (due to new contract, will try to lower later) , 8 on regular starter (including Salah, Virgil, Trent etc), 7 squad players, and a few backups and youth.

Example: First season i got Salah, Virgil, Diaz and Trent new contracts, and they all wanted Important or star player and playing time during negotiations. I gave them that, but its now mid Jan and they are happy at regular starter playing time now.

Always try to lower their agreed playing time from star/important to regular. You will get agent feedback on the same screen before you confirm if the player might become unhappy. 

Going from Star/Important to regular usually isnt an issue, But changing from Regular to squad player is usually a tough sell.

Also you can lower someone from squad player to fringe player every time which is great so you dont have to worry about subs getting gametime if you cant quite give it often

Ok so I couldn’t convince Virgil and salah to stay after season 2. Robbo I managed to convince to stay.

stupid money for salah and good money for Virgil. Also Jota went to Madrid for 90m.

i only went and signed Bellingham for 275m!! Blew all my budget and wages on him so here is hoping he is worth it!!

i think I have also been really lucky with my youngsters too as the likes of Elliott, Gordon, Carvalho, Doak etc are all looking like they will be good players!

up to mid December of the first season on my restart. board have given me 70m transfer budget (which didnt happen on my first save) so i've set up deals for Siemen, Ouedragao, Rego and Hector Fort with the firtst 2 staying on loan until the end of the season. fort will only join in August as hes 17. May keep Rego as cover as i want to sell Jota

we've topped our Euroap group winning all 6 matches and currenly 5 points ahead in the PL but we did get knocked out of the LC on penos to brentford. 

both Matip and thiago have been injury prone and neither would sign extensions so will look to sell i if can before the window opens. wont need a replacement for thiago as we've plenty of mids but need to replace matip. looking at Vitik as a low cost deveolpment option. want to get Colwill as he is interested in a move but cant get chelsea to quote a price

So my first attempt at a longer term save has begun, currently in the first break window in November.

Starting off I thought id go for a semi rebuild which started off with me unloading: Salah, Alisson, VVD, Matip, Henderson and a couple others.

Bringing in: Osimhen, Declan Rice, Neves, Romero, Meret.

Except for having a ton of injuries happening, things are going quite well.

1st in Prem with 3 points league (12 games played) 

Top of Europa League group.

Knocked out by Man Utd in the Carabao but I didn't care about that one.

Part way through season 2 I am absolutely running away with the league.  23 played, won 21 and drew 2.  Just 8 goals conceded.  Champions League has been a little tougher, though I should qualify.  I have a ridiculous set of fixtures.  PSG, Bayern, Porto, Benfica, Milan, Wolfsburg, Salzberg and Young Boys.  Lost a couple of those early but have since turned it round.

Had a Saudi offer for Mo this January but with the potential of an unbeaten PL season I am unwilling to let him go.  He's not too happy and says he plans to leave on a free but this is 18 months away.  Any offers at the end of this season I will accept.  May sell Tsimikas who whines about anything and everything, and Josh Doig has been good when called upon.

Darwin is doing my nut in.  Last season he was prolific, but this season he is constantly offside.  I think this was a trait I added to his game, to beat the offside trap, but its not working out.  Jota plays more often than not and is top scorer this season.  Marcos Leonardo became available for £15m so I have just signed him.  Darwin is on thin ice!!!!!!

Edited by guruhd

finished Season 1 from my new start. won both the PL and the EL which was the target at the start of the season. both LC and fA cup were very poor as we went out early in both with weakened teams

image.thumb.png.0a2ac546e5e181fbee9c1f6c2a0345ba.png

time to look at transfers. in Jan we just aimed to plan for the future with signings of Joao Rego, Seimen, Ouedragao & Chris Rigg. Seimen and 

we lined up deals for Hector Fort, Beraldo, Archie GRay and Arda Gular for the summer

October 2025, 3rd season. Pretty much the starting 11 I am still using from 2023/24 with the exception of 1 striker. Also a few new players on the bench & in the 1st team squad, but the start 11 never changes barring an injury or suspension. My squad rotation is pretty much non-existent.

So far with this tactic and lineup, I've played 142 match, won 139, drawn 1 & lost 2. 97% win percentage. I'll be happy until it gets under 95% I think.

1.jpg

On 09/12/2023 at 21:00, guruhd said:

Part way through season 2 I am absolutely running away with the league.  23 played, won 21 and drew 2.  Just 8 goals conceded.  Champions League has been a little tougher, though I should qualify.  I have a ridiculous set of fixtures.  PSG, Bayern, Porto, Benfica, Milan, Wolfsburg, Salzberg and Young Boys.  Lost a couple of those early but have since turned it round.

Had a Saudi offer for Mo this January but with the potential of an unbeaten PL season I am unwilling to let him go.  He's not too happy and says he plans to leave on a free but this is 18 months away.  Any offers at the end of this season I will accept.  May sell Tsimikas who whines about anything and everything, and Josh Doig has been good when called upon.

Darwin is doing my nut in.  Last season he was prolific, but this season he is constantly offside.  I think this was a trait I added to his game, to beat the offside trap, but its not working out.  Jota plays more often than not and is top scorer this season.  Marcos Leonardo became available for £15m so I have just signed him.  Darwin is on thin ice!!!!!!

Lost the very next game at Man City. 🤣

No unbeaten season for me. 

12 hours ago, meadowsaaron38 said:

October 2025, 3rd season. Pretty much the starting 11 I am still using from 2023/24 with the exception of 1 striker. Also a few new players on the bench & in the 1st team squad, but the start 11 never changes barring an injury or suspension. My squad rotation is pretty much non-existent.

So far with this tactic and lineup, I've played 142 match, won 139, drawn 1 & lost 2. 97% win percentage. I'll be happy until it gets under 95% I think.

1.jpg

That's such a wild formation and lineup :D I'm so impressed it works so well though

Just started my first Liverpool save for a few FMs. First window turned off. tried to emulate Klopp this season IRL with my own twist. Below is my first 11, however VVD got injured in pre season for 2 months. Started the season with 4 wins, including beating Man City 3-0 away, and Arsenal at home 4-1.

Liverpool_Overview-2.png.9381e0e8ce26e22761c45fe855984f6f.png

GK: Don't think I need to look for a first team GK for another 6ish years, Allison is brilliant. Will probably look for a young GK to replace Kelleher.

RB: Happy with TAA, although I need a back up who can play this role better than Gomez, who can then be a permanent CB back up.

CB: VVD and Konate are solid, Matip will probably be sold in Jan or let go at the end of the season, and that'd leave me with Gomez and Quansah as back ups. Looking at a CB who can also play LB to sign in the summer, looking at either Piero Hincapié or Gonçalo Inácio.

LB: Happy with Robbo and Tsimikas, although aware Tsimikas might start making noises about leaving. Future options could be Valentín Barco, Matteo Ruggeri or Andrei Borza.

DM: One area I want to improve, think Bajčetić could be good, but ideally Endo would be a back up rather than the only proper senior DM. I like the look of Boubacar Kamara at Villa, if he could be prized away for a decent price.

CMs: Don't think I really need to buy here, Szobo and Mac Allister are good starters, then have Jones, Elliot and Gravenberch. I do have my eye on a couple of prospects though, Tommaso Baldanzi, Eliesse Ben Seghir and Martin Baturina all look like they could fir in the system.

RW: Since the transfer window was turned off, I focused on getting Mo to sign a new contract to ward off interest from Saudi clubs. I'd like a back up left footed IF though, as I think Elliot is better in the middle and lacks the pace to replace Mo. Nicolás González value is £23-28m which could be tempting as a ready made back up. Roony Bardghji and Estêvão are ones I am tracking for the future.

LW: Pretty good on the left, with Diaz and Jota being able to play here comfortably.

ST: Nunez is smashing it so far, with Gakpo playing a back up role. Will see how Gakpo does over the season to see if he's a proper back up striker, if not I'm thinking of moving him into midfield. Looking at potentially Viktor Gyökeres as a back up to Nunez.

at the start of season 2, just beat unit in the CS and about to play Barca in the Super Cup. 

after getting both Mo and Virg to sign deals to 2027 near the end of season 1 i thought i'd have a clear summer from the saudi clubs bt they have targeted Robbo now. he wants to move and wont stay for less than 800k a week!! so i've agreed a fee with Robbo for 131m but none of the club will bid over 80m so i'm not accepting. 

i've brought in Colwill 101m, Jorell Hato 50m and Ferguson 59m to add to the deals i had set up for the summer. 

squad is quite big again but have a good few going on loan and think i will be able to do the same next season while i ease a few out of the squad. 

January first season after having the transfer window turned off. Seimen, Veloso, Baturina (loaned back to Dinamo), Barco and Monserrate all bought for the future. Raphinha brought in as back up to Salah. Sold Matip so felt another CB was needed, Hincapie looks a fantastic player and can also cover at LB. Thiago also left for Saudi.

Transfers.jpg.1373e0849b6ba408d4bcc62d80c12617.jpg

Finally got a save going currently in November of season 1 2nd behind Man utd I have a game in hand in the Europa league I'm 3rd with 2 games to play so I'll play my full team in the final 2 games to lify already out of the league cup 

Edited by glenn28

Finish my first season with Liverpool. Very strong season, didn't lose a game until April. Disappointed to have lost the FA Cup final, but playing 120 minutes 3 days earlier in the Europa League final ruined the game for us. 

Liverpool_Competitions.thumb.png.0a965248fe0652d4fdc4630c308e6e52.png

Goals coming from all over. Mo Salah was the standout player, and Szobo was class.

Liverpool_Overview.thumb.png.d3958bc15a309e987eb39ec6e047b97e.png

New season means new kits, glad to have got rid of the purple third kit, hated playing in that!

liverpool_1.png.44f4a2c1558df8fd5dc534669ceda27f.pngliverpool_2.png.8db81dba2e3104d684e42305fb77c636.pngliverpool_3.png.082173fa3a16fed6209f707685df4572.png

Year 2029, we are the champions in 23-24-27 and 28 seasons. We have the best training and youth facilities, youth recruitment and best youth develepment coaches. It has been 6 youth intakes. But still best regen player has 156 PA.

Average PA is 130.

What else could i do to get better quality regens. 

1 hour ago, lutfucan said:

Year 2029, we are the champions in 23-24-27 and 28 seasons. We have the best training and youth facilities, youth recruitment and best youth develepment coaches. It has been 6 youth intakes. But still best regen player has 156 PA.

Average PA is 130.

What else could i do to get better quality regens. 

make sure you have affiliate clubs. 

other option is the cheat option. save the game constantly in march and wait for the intake. do a reload until you get a top intake