FM24: Liverpool 2.0

Staf9

7 hours ago, Staf9 said:

i rejected all bids for him and Mo. plan is to get 2 seasons out of them and then sell. i've started season 2 now and both have said they are now happy to stay so i'll reject anything before the window closes. already have a succession plan in place for VVD and MO. 

At the end of the 1st season, I sold VVD for 40m to Real Madrid. Salah for 100m to Madrid also. Have Endrick as Salahs replacement as 1st backup striker/winger.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/11/2023 at 00:25, aaaawren said:

Liverpool best XI

---                Robertson

---                van Dijk                                     Elliott                            Nunez

Alisson                             Tchouameni                                Gakpo       

---                Konaté                                     Locatelli                         Salah

---                Trent Alexander-Arnold

How are you setting up your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic? Just started a new save and haven't used the diamond in ages so want to have a go at it. Trying to make one work with one IFB and one WB(a), so thinking I should have a MEZ & AF on the side with the IFB to have some width there, but still adjusting it a bit to balance everything out. 

2 hours ago, Tullekunstner said:

How are you setting up your 4-1-2-1-2 tactic? Just started a new save and haven't used the diamond in ages so want to have a go at it. Trying to make one work with one IFB and one WB(a), so thinking I should have a MEZ & AF on the side with the IFB to have some width there, but still adjusting it a bit to balance everything out. 

GK (D)

CWB (A) - CD (D) x2 - IFB (D)

DM (D)

DLP (D) - AP (S)

AM (A)

CF (A) - AF (A)

Advanced Playmaker has individual instructions to stay wider and cross more often.

I finished winter transfers windows

In

• Dominic Corness (Yverdon) was called from his loan

Future transfers

• 11/06/24 Lucas Bergvall (Djurgardens IF) 2.2M
  • 01/07/24 Mauro Echegoyen (Osasuna) free
  • 01/07/24 Tijn den Boggende (Utrecht) free
  • 01/01/25 Adiele Eriugo (Enyimba) 625k
  • 01/01/25 Sverre Halseth Nypan (Rosenborg) 4M
  • 11/06/24 David Mella (Deportivo) 1.5M

Out

• Thomas Hill (Maidstone) loan
  • Harvey Blair (Scaraborough) loan 7.25k fee
  • Josh Davidson (Darlington) loan
  • Lewis Koumas (Cheltenham) loan 2.5k fee
  • Oakley Cannonier (Crewe) loan
  • Antonio Nusa (Vitoria Guimaraes) loan
  • Conor Bradley (Angers) loan
  • Filip Bundgaard (Augsburg) loan 950k fee
  • Trent Kone-Doherty (Sligo Rovers) loan 4.9k fee
  • Wellity Lucky (Newtown) loan 4.9k fee
  • Ben Doak (Anderlecht) loan 16.25k fee
  • Kaide Gordon (Portsmouth) loan 31k fee
  • Calum Scanlon (Ebbsfleet) loan 2.5k fee
  • Niall Osborne and Michael Laffey (Southport) loan
  • Francis Gyimah (Ebbsfleet) loan 3.9k fee
  • David Watson (Bolton) loan
  • Nathan Asiimwe (Port Vale) loan 7.75k fee
  • Dominic Corness (Reading) loan 13.5k fee

Im in December now, currently top (barely) 1 point above City only because i currently have won every game!

Forgot to register Doak for Europa league...oops!

I have decided im going to keep Endo. He is my DM until Bajectic is ready to fully replace him, and as a Model Pro he is a fantastic mentor! 

Kopnate and Diaz wanted new contracts already, had no problem there.

Hoping to sell Thiagi and Matip in Jan.

Edit: just got my youth intake preview....5 star excellent intake!!

Edited by Siven

I'm also in December, second in the league just behind Man City, 10 points clear of third place.

Made my first signing...Roony Bardghji who comes in at the end of the season for £9.75 m potentially rising to £17.75m.  Salah has signed a new contract adding another season but VVD won't currently sign.

I'd like another midfielder in January as I will let Thiago leave at the end of the season, that's if he doesn't go in January, as Saudi clubs are sniffing round him.  I'm looking at Andre who will cost £34m or Zubimendi who would cost £51m.  He looks a bit of a Rodri clone to be honest, though not as good, only thing that bothers me is his lack of pace, but he makes up for that elsewhere.  Signing one of these smooths the way for Thiago going and using Endo more sparingly as he hasn't been great.  Bajcetic will then get loads more game time too, as he has to be the future.

Elsewhere Curtis Jones has been class, and Quansah too has been really good, used him quite a bit in the Europa League and he is improving no end.

It is now January.

Currently top of league by 2 points over City.

Got new contracts for Trent, Salah, Kelleher, Bradley in early Dec, all 5 years and im very happy with my negotiating here :) 

Current Virgil doesnt want a new contract.

Jota got injured, out until mid Jan. Doak injured too and out for a couple of weeks over xmas, back just as Salah leaves for african nations. Endo is also leaving for Asian cup in Jan.

Transfers:

Talked to Thiago's agent in early Dec and he got the Saudis to make a bid. Ended up with £48m im happy with.

Matip has joined Newcastle for only £9.5m.

Antonio Silva comes back from his loanback at Benfica to replace Matip.

Rafael Luis joins for £2.5m. good u21 player with potential.

Valentin Barco returns from his loanback at Boca. 

Seimen also joins as another youngster.

I see a lot of green arrows on my loaness who are doing well.

10 hours ago, Siven said:

It is now January.

Currently top of league by 2 points over City.

Got new contracts for Trent, Salah, Kelleher, Bradley in early Dec, all 5 years and im very happy with my negotiating here :) 

Current Virgil doesnt want a new contract.

Jota got injured, out until mid Jan. Doak injured too and out for a couple of weeks over xmas, back just as Salah leaves for african nations. Endo is also leaving for Asian cup in Jan.

Transfers:

Talked to Thiago's agent in early Dec and he got the Saudis to make a bid. Ended up with £48m im happy with.

Matip has joined Newcastle for only £9.5m.

Antonio Silva comes back from his loanback at Benfica to replace Matip.

Rafael Luis joins for £2.5m. good u21 player with potential.

Valentin Barco returns from his loanback at Boca. 

Seimen also joins as another youngster.

I see a lot of green arrows on my loaness who are doing well.

i was able to get both Virg and Mo to sign new deals in March of season 1. need to windown closed a few weeks for the interest to go away and then they are happy to sign on for an extra year. you'll get big bids for both in the summer window tho. 

on the last day of the transfer window at the start of season 2. Gakpo wants a new deal but wants well over 200k and i'm not prepared to pay him more than that even if he has been good. i have ferguson and Darwin on long term deals. only way to keep him will be to give him a good deal and let Rego go on loan for a season to allow game time for gakpo

11 hours ago, guruhd said:

Having turned off transfers for the first window I’ve noticed even now as January begins and the transfer window opens, my transfer budget is zero. Why is this? Just me??

i had the same. got no budget so i had to sell off some. got rid of Thiago for 40m and Jota for 72m

Right here we go, gonna do what I did on FM23

Season 1

League = 2nd

FA cup = Winner

League cup = Semi's

Europa = Winner

Decent season, by any stretch. Took a while to find a formula really, but even then we had some right blip moments down to bad finishing and weird defending. But that's what I need to iron out.

Image16-11-2023at09_02.thumb.jpg.9c2bc831e4fd9b92aad437bb18664c16.jpg

Salah, really really good :D 

Image16-11-2023at09_03.thumb.jpg.cb650a497d16e3cbd481b993ce8670ae.jpg

Was gonna show my transfers, but for some reason my incoming transfers in blank...Bit of a bug I think. :(

Season 2 and I have a £90m offer for VVD and £140m offer for Salah...Thoughts? Neither have really declined and have contracts for a further 2 years. 

3 hours ago, kopsy101 said:

Right here we go, gonna do what I did on FM23

Season 1

League = 2nd

FA cup = Winner

League cup = Semi's

Europa = Winner

Decent season, by any stretch. Took a while to find a formula really, but even then we had some right blip moments down to bad finishing and weird defending. But that's what I need to iron out.

Image16-11-2023at09_02.thumb.jpg.9c2bc831e4fd9b92aad437bb18664c16.jpg

Salah, really really good :D 

Image16-11-2023at09_03.thumb.jpg.cb650a497d16e3cbd481b993ce8670ae.jpg

Was gonna show my transfers, but for some reason my incoming transfers in blank...Bit of a bug I think. :(

Season 2 and I have a £90m offer for VVD and £140m offer for Salah...Thoughts? Neither have really declined and have contracts for a further 2 years. 

good season. 

i've kept VVD and MO for the second season, turned down big offers for both. figure i'll still get those level after second season

12 hours ago, Staf9 said:

i had the same. got no budget so i had to sell off some. got rid of Thiago for 40m and Jota for 72m

With 10 days left of the January transfer window the board have given me a £75m budget. 😀

12 hours ago, Staf9 said:

good season. 

i've kept VVD and MO for the second season, turned down big offers for both. figure i'll still get those level after second season

Ended up copying you there, fingers crossed there's still money for them next year. :) 

Jota and Gakpo have gone for £50m and £60m respectively this summer. Sepp Van den Berg also, but only for £7.5m.

Signed :

Jorrel Hato - £39m   2.5 stars at 18 and can cover CB and LB so could be the left Gomez (but better!)

Junior Kroupi - £19.5m   Just turned 18, he can cover forward areas...5* potential too

Scalvini - £73m

Endrick - £13.5m

Have had big offers for Nunez from Barca and Mac Allister but I'm keen to keep them just now. Trying to get rid of Carvalho but i've only had a £10m offer which is frustrating. 

I finished the first season, it was really excellent.

Virgil has not performed well for me (a lot of fatigue or low performance) and Salah has been injured quite a lot, I will probably sell them and reassemble the team a bit.

I plan to sell Tsimikas (in January I was offered 100M but I refused), Endo, Jota, Virgil and Salah.

image.thumb.png.fd8f11e8fab2eed135992885b6e466ca.png

Last week of Jan i sent Bradley off on loan in championship hoping he improve with more gametime, so Gomez is main backup RB. I then bought Diomande for £51m. CD is looking nice for the future now with Konate, Silva, Diomande, Gomez and Virgil teaching them for another year or 2.

5 hours ago, makul said:

I finished the first season, it was really excellent.

Virgil has not performed well for me (a lot of fatigue or low performance) and Salah has been injured quite a lot, I will probably sell them and reassemble the team a bit.

I plan to sell Tsimikas (in January I was offered 100M but I refused), Endo, Jota, Virgil and Salah.

image.thumb.png.fd8f11e8fab2eed135992885b6e466ca.png

My goodness, who offered £100m for Tsimi? :D 

17 hours ago, makul said:

Arsenal xD 

what is it with Arsenal wanting all our defenders on this game?  They paid me 109m for Gomez and are also sniffing around Tsimikas now as well, also they seem to have limitless cash to spend.....

in jan of season 2 and its back fighting off the saudis as they  bid for Virg  and MO. have a bid on hold for mo  for 201m (143m upfront and 58m over  2 payments) do i accept this? think i can still push for similar in the summer

My first XI: Alisson; TAA, Konaté, Virgil, Robertson; Bajcetic, Szoboszlai, Mac; Rodrygo, Lucho, Darwin

Second XI; Kelleher; van den Berg, Quansah, Silva, Tsimikas; Moscardo, Gravenberch, Curtis; Elliott, Gakpo, Ferguson.

Plus Ojrztnski and Asprilla

Surely not. How is Stefan Bajčetić worth £244m-£308m in 2032?

Anyone else noticing this?

I'm currently managing Chatham Town.

In his playing history, I noticed he went to New England for FREE in 2023, then Newcastle 2024/2025 for £5.75m. Now in his 8th season at Newcastle United in England. 49 Internationals 0 goals. 260 club games 7 goals. 27 years old. 

Now wanted by Barcelona

1.jpg

Edited by meadowsaaron38

Hey all, 

Been a while - wasn't planning to get this FM but do that dance every year.

So, started on real world save (or whichever one it was which has all the signings up to date and you carry on as per older FMs...)

Currently 2nd with City 1st by 5 points, with 7 points between me and third. Drawn too many games (5) at the moment with 21 games played. 

In mid-Jan of first season at the moment and sold Van Dijk for about 140m and most of it upfront. Was choosing a replacement between Diomande, Antonio Silva and Scalvini. Ended up going for Diomande for 54m since he was cheaper of the three, only to then find out A.Silva signed a new contract with 50m release clause so bought him too! So that's my defence set for the next decade or so hopefully, with Diomande, Silva, Konate and Guehi (who I got for £45m in the summer at the start of the game after selling Matip for about £20m), with Gomez still too as my RB/CB cover. 

Got Roony Bardghji coming in the summer, as well as Nypan in the future and Guido Rodriguez (29 year old) DMC as additional cover on a free (he's an elite midfielder in my game) while Bajcetic builds up more fitness and games to then take over. 

Sold Thiago for £34m in January which freed up some more funds and so got in Joe WIllock on loan as additional midfield cover. But Nunez out for three months with an injury and Salah seems to have had his head turned since he's not scored in so long for me! And not playing after a fantastic start...

Wanted to sell Gakpo but he's covering while Nunez is currently out so maybe in the summer...

Hope City drop some more points and give me a chance but need to stay in it to win it. Was winning 1-2 away against them, only for them to score TWO goals in injury time, including a last minute penalty! Frustrating!

Edited by A Double K
words

Caved in & bought FM 24 gonna set it up & check out the new modes wouldn't have played it on release day as i was on holidays in Liverpool for 2 weeks i say that every year that I wouldnt get it in the end i get it haha

Edited by glenn28

3 minutes ago, glenn28 said:

Caved in & bought FM 24 gonna set it up & check out the new modes wouldn't have played it on release day as i was on holidays in Liverpool for 2 weeks i say that every year that I wouldnt get it in the end i get it haha

good to have you back mate

Season 2

15 games into the new season and 13 wins, 2 draws. On 41 points and 1 point ahead of City so it's a tight race - Think i've found a good system for my squad so happy so far. 

Found that Gravenberch and Elliot are seriously close to taking over from Mac Allister and Szobo, they've really improved! Anybody keep Mac and Szobo as first choice or do you replace them?

Also, I've finally did something useful with Darwin and he's scoring at a reasonable rate. Endrick seems to be a good backup until he surpasses Darwin too. Only thing is that Darwin seems to get better and worse every other month and it's noticeable in his output. Guess that means he's his his potential and is fluctuating.

Edited by kopsy101

1 hour ago, kopsy101 said:

Season 2

15 games into the new season and 13 wins, 2 draws. On 41 points and 1 point ahead of City so it's a tight race - Think i've found a good system for my squad so happy so far. 

Found that Gravenberch and Elliot are seriously close to taking over from Mac Allister and Szobo, they've really improved! Anybody keep Mac and Szobo as first choice or do you replace them?

Also, I've finally did something useful with Darwin and he's scoring at a reasonable rate. Endrick seems to be a good backup until he surpasses Darwin too. Only thing is that Darwin seems to get better and worse every other month and it's noticeable in his output. Guess that means he's his his potential and is fluctuating.

i'm into March of Season 2. Mac And Szobo are still my main 2 at CM with Joao Neves starting at DM. Also have elliott, Gravenberch and Jones rotating at CM with Bajcetic and Moscardo for DM. First choice 3 for midfield are killing it for me. Dm Support, Cm RPM & CM attack

First Season completed and to be honest was very straight forward.

Won the league with 94 points - drew 4, lost 4. Won the Europa League, Won the Carabao Cup. Only disappointment was lost in the 3rd round of the FA cup 2-1 away to bloody United of all teams. No real complaints at all. Team is still very much as is now. Though managed to **** off Diaz and MacAllister in the last few games as rotated the squad ready for the finals and that went against there squad status - a little bizarre as both played well over 40 games...

Starting transfer window now and interest in Salah and an offer for VVD (40 mill up front raising to 75mill). Trying to get as much as possible as neither are interested in renewing contracts. Will give Doak the game time and see how he develops.

On developing players although I rotated for europa league games none of the young players have really grown that much in terms of attributes although performances were generally good. So need to keep an eye on training and try and trim the squad as loads of players in the U21s as well.

So outs ideally are:

Salah, VVD,

Jota or Gakpo (Depends on offers but dont need both as blocking Leonardo's development and had a top notch regen named Kirk),

Will look to take offers on:

Fabio Carvalho

Tsmikas (Beck is back of loan and could do a back up job)

Bradley or Ramsey

Purchases:

Bought: Sverre Halseth Nypan - 4.5 million as A+ and at that price he's never going to lose me money.

Scouts have been mentioning: Roony Bardghj as a Mid right but not sure i want to displace Doak's trajectory. But again release clause is only 12 million

And then last is a new CB to replace VVD - Currently no idea as not massively sold on any.

Start of April in Season 2 and we've wrapped up the league after 33 games. only lost 3 matches and drawn 1. we've won the LC but got knocked out of the FA cup on Peno's to Chelsea, into the Qtrs of the CL where we have Villa up next. 

was going to try and see if i can keep Virgil and Mo for 1 more season as with the window closed the saudi interest has dropped off but virgil will only sign a deal for 1 year (which covers the year remaining on his contract anyway) and Mo want 425k a week along with 170k per appearance and an 80k goal bonus. as great as he is i'm not paying that

so it looks like i might need to have a bit of a shake up. i've already got Levi Colwill deal set up for 60m as i managed to unsettle him and he requested a transfer and PSG are now chasing Bellingham so i might look at putting the money from Mo/VVD into getting bellingham. if i can do that deal i'll sell both Gravenberch and Mac Allister. i've already got Ouedragao out on loan and he looks amazing anyway.  

Won everything in 1st season though i got a lucky 4-3 vs Arsenal in the FA cup final.

I played a 433 system though I kept switching between 2 wingbacks with inside forwards infront,  and an inverted fullback on left and inverted wingback on right with winger(A and cut inside) . Not sure which i prefer but i think TAA did better as a proper wingback.

Szobaszlai was just fantastic as a MEZ(a), 19 goals, 23 assists, and Alexis Mac as a BBM next to him (and sometimes DM) got 12 goals and 10 assists. Love both these guys. Never selling them!

Nunez top scorer with 33, Diaz 25, Salah 24

Current squad is:

GK: Allison/Kelleher/Seimen

DR: TAA/Gomez/Bradley

DC: Virgil/Konate/Diomande/Silva/Gomez/Quansah

DL: Robertson/Tsimikas/Barco

DM: Endo/Bajcetic

CM: Szobaszlai/Alexis Mac/Gravenberch/Elliot/Jones

RW: Salah/Doak/Elliot

LW: Diaz/Jota/Gakpo/Jones

ST: Nunez/Jota/Gakpo

Virgil wont sign a new contract while Saudi clubs are interested in him, so i will see what happens over pre season. Would like to keep him for another season, but i bought Diomande and SIlva so i wont mind if he leaves for a good fee.

Bajectic and Doak have both improved well and will get more gametime in season 2. Still using Endo as main DM until Bajcetic is ready. Also Endo is a fantastic tutor.

Bradley seems better than Ramsey as my backup RB, sent him out on loan for 2nd half of season1 for more gametime. I may loan him out again and have Gomez as main backup RB.

Gonna try and sell Tsimikas and i have Barco as my backup LB now.

Quansah did well on loan, will prolly loan him out again for more gametime, i hope for him to become a good homegrown backup for me, but i dont think that will happen until winter update patch.

Also looking to sell Gakpo. 13 finished is not good enough for a backup striker. Jota is just the better player as my backup LW who can play striker. I may look for a young striker. Even Ferguson is temping, i just hope i can improve his passing attribute enough with training.

Roony Bardghji is availbe for 9.5m, which is very tempting. I dont want to disrupt Doaks develpment, but at that price and could always loan either out.

Edited by Siven

On 21/11/2023 at 09:51, tomzo_2 said:

First Season completed and to be honest was very straight forward.

Won the league with 94 points - drew 4, lost 4. Won the Europa League, Won the Carabao Cup. Only disappointment was lost in the 3rd round of the FA cup 2-1 away to bloody United of all teams. No real complaints at all. Team is still very much as is now. Though managed to **** off Diaz and MacAllister in the last few games as rotated the squad ready for the finals and that went against there squad status - a little bizarre as both played well over 40 games...

Starting transfer window now and interest in Salah and an offer for VVD (40 mill up front raising to 75mill). Trying to get as much as possible as neither are interested in renewing contracts. Will give Doak the game time and see how he develops.

Doak can take Salahs spot. If allowing Doak as regular starter, he will turn out to be an Important player in his mid 20s

He was scoring goals for me at Rangers and then the Scotland national team

Just finish my first season. won on the title with 1 game remaining and ended at 88 points with Arsenal and Villa tied at 83 in 2nd and 3rd respectively, Spurs completed the top 4 at 76. Interestingly it was Arsenal and Villa that came close while City had a disappointing  season finishing 5th. I also managed to win the Europa league but crashed out of FA and Carabao cup early. 

Across all competitions:

Top scorers - Nunez (19), Jota (16), Gakpo (14), Szobo (10)

Top assists - Szobo (10),  Salah Gakpo Elliot (9), Nunez Robbo Mac (8)

Disappointing by his standards, Salah only managed 8 goals and 9 assists in 33 appearances though he was out for 2 months.  Could also be my tactics, as goal contributions have come from many players. Think i will sell him. Nunez though has the best G/A contributions of 27 in 44 appearances as a pressing forward, seems very inconsistent as he had 2 long barren spells. Probably need another more consistent striker. 

In:

Scalvini ( developed quickly in the season with some appearances - def worth the price tag )

Barco ( cheap price, good to develop or sell in the future )

Prestianni ( seems like high PA in my save )

Tchouameni ( brought him in on loan in winter as he was available - decent but not impressive when played )

Out: 

Matip ( sold after first season as he's not in my plans )

Salah ( pending him accepting Saudi offer. managed to get them to pay 220m )

Thiago ( release on a free. should have sold him earlier but he got angry at me )

Adrian ( retire )

Gomez ( sold to PSG after a good offer came in winter )

Tsimikas ( sold to PSG after first season, they love my fullbacks? )

Various youth with no future

Any recommendations who i can bring in as a ready made replacement for Salah ? Seems like Ferguson is a no brainer to bring in due to homegrown status.

Screenshot(8).thumb.png.b3c80304c0841a734c5dae3c71378051.png

Edited by nrnrnr

On 21/11/2023 at 10:06, Staf9 said:

Start of April in Season 2 and we've wrapped up the league after 33 games. only lost 3 matches and drawn 1. we've won the LC but got knocked out of the FA cup on Peno's to Chelsea, into the Qtrs of the CL where we have Villa up next. 

was going to try and see if i can keep Virgil and Mo for 1 more season as with the window closed the saudi interest has dropped off but virgil will only sign a deal for 1 year (which covers the year remaining on his contract anyway) and Mo want 425k a week along with 170k per appearance and an 80k goal bonus. as great as he is i'm not paying that

so it looks like i might need to have a bit of a shake up. i've already got Levi Colwill deal set up for 60m as i managed to unsettle him and he requested a transfer and PSG are now chasing Bellingham so i might look at putting the money from Mo/VVD into getting bellingham. if i can do that deal i'll sell both Gravenberch and Mac Allister. i've already got Ouedragao out on loan and he looks amazing anyway.  

into May now and definitely no chance of keeping Virgil or Mo so operation Bellingham is now in full flow. try to get madrid down from there 200m valuation but i'll pay it if i have to

SEASON 2 REVIEW

PL - Winners, LC - Winners , FA Cup 5th round, CL semi Finals, Super Cup Winners

overall a very good season with the League, LC and Super Cup won but disappointed not to get to the CL final. 

image.thumb.png.907c3ca89b243494d09cf5fe2c01b809.png

Big changes to happen over this summer now as both Virgil and Mo will leave and we could have a shake up with a couple of others going to free up some playing time for the rest of the squad. 

I got £250m for Virgil during preseason of 2nd season.

But Im very tempted to restart and this time get Virgil a new contract asap (same with Salah) to keep them for a bit longer, at least 2 or 3 seasons for Virgil, more for Salah.

They are both still top tier players at 32/33 and their attributes havent declined at all yet.

Also if i sell Virgil, our leadership potential after him is quite poor. Robbo has 15 leadsership but is also old andd selleable. After him its 13's . May do some season1 leadership courses and hope for some improvements.

Edited by Siven

On 22/11/2023 at 01:33, meadowsaaron38 said:

Doak can take Salahs spot. If allowing Doak as regular starter, he will turn out to be an Important player in his mid 20s

He was scoring goals for me at Rangers and then the Scotland national team

I played him in the majority of Europa league games and ratings were good - issue is his output in terms of goals/assists compared to Salah. I think I will try up until January and see how he performs.

2 hours ago, Staf9 said:

have a deal agreed with Madrid for Jude, 215m all upfront. sold Gakpo, gravenberch, Carvalho and Virgil to raise the funds

Bellingham is finally a liverpool player for 215m but city had to surpass us and bought Vini Jr for 218m

Gakpo sale fell through as he turned down move to spurs which has left us tight on funds now. only other first team player brought in was Archie Gray as leeds went down and he was available for 23m . had to sign a lot of free u21 players to bulk up the u21 squad due to a large number of contracts being out

have loaned out a good few of my major propsects for game time. Ouedradoa, Siemen & Rego all gone out for a second season on loan and still looking to loan out Darvich and maybe Gray. trying to get the loans to PL teams if possible. 

On 09/11/2023 at 23:05, guruhd said:

5 games into the PL season and I have won all 5 games, albeit against relatively average teams, so tougher tests to come.

As always I have transfers off to start the season so no transfers, most of pre-season was spent sorting out staff.

Pretty happy with my tactics though yet to be tested properly against a decent team.  I have 2 versions of the same tactic.  The main one is below which is pretty attacking.  TAA comes into midfield as an inverted wing back and Robertson piles forward down the left on the overlap, so essentially I am just left with a box of 4 players (Endo, TAA VVD, Gomez) sat in the middle of the field to defend any counter attacks before we get back into our defensive shape.

The second version of this is a bit more chilled out, Robertson reverts to a Inverted full back so forms a back 3 and its all more about just slowing things down and keeping possession, so as to take the sting out the game and save energy.

I switch between these 2 tactics during matches depending on the situation.

Only annoying thing so far, rookie error, I managed to somehow leave Doak out my Europa League squad!

Do you have any tips for away games. I'm finding your tactic is working wonder at home. I'm unbeaten in a season and a half using your tactic but away It doesn't matter what I do. I just can't buy a win for love nor money.

Decided to restart my save.

This time i didnt send Antonio SIlva back on loan, i kept him and sold Matip first window. He went to Arsenal on loan with a £10m mandatory fee and another £12m over 2 payments. They are also paying all his wages.

Signed Barco again and he still went back to Boca on loan until Jan. Siemen and Ouedraogo are signed and will join when they are 18, in Jan and 2nd season.

Virgil, Salah, TAA, Bradley, Kelleher and Diaz (requested) all got new  5 years contracts in the first few months. Got Virgil on less wages and bonuses than before, Salah on same wages and bonuses. Happy with them.

Edited by Siven

Second season over and win all trophies

imagen.thumb.png.c398c2d1761aa300830309ab3382a96c.png

Szoboszlai, as MEZ (A), it's amaizing!! 47 games, 17 goals and 14 assists.

Evan Ferguson (28 goals in 50 games) and Darwin (20 goals in 47 games) are on fire!

This is january-end season squad, BTW a lot of youth player plays a fer games and a few player left squad in january at loan

imagen.png.746cd5ace18fb6805a56628739591fbb.png

Next season i want to bougth a new LI and maybe AML if I get a good ofert for Diaz and Gakpo

Is it just me who always seems to see Alisson get injuries? He missed 2 months so far this season with 3 separate injuries, which has probably cost me being comfortably top, as Kelleher has been sold and I've got a loan 2* goalkeeper from Chelsea who covers but he does suck in comparison.

Anyway, on course to get about 90 something points pretty comfortably, wish Haaland would **** off. 

Image24-11-2023at11_18.thumb.jpeg.30d1a7ee5b347bca3f93a858078ef1b1.jpeg