• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/10/2023 at 21:08, snowofman said:

my guess would be in settings. 

positive - negative

Tried that, didn’t work. Might have added in the wrong code. 

was thinking that the graphic from last year changed to this year, so maybe I need to copy that across? But I’m not sure what one it is?

5 hours ago, MattyEssTTV said:

Tried that, didn’t work. Might have added in the wrong code. 

was thinking that the graphic from last year changed to this year, so maybe I need to copy that across? But I’m not sure what one it is?

Actually, better question. Does anyone know what I need to transfer or change to make this -

image.png.a258e3c64fc3c341209550a56feeb07d.png

Into this? - 
image.png.4fc83fbdcc5bdf165d1c414ee1876b00.png

3 hours ago, MattyEssTTV said:

Actually, better question. Does anyone know what I need to transfer or change to make this -

Into this? - 

You'll have to find the actual panel, will be in news_item_panels folder i think

6 hours ago, MattyEssTTV said:

Into this? - 

'widgets/club training performers list widget' - the paper with the speech bubble was changed, so just find the updated widget and take the updated code. If you don't want to have a player face here and have it by default, just delete that performers list widget (or just rename it) and reload the skin. 

16 hours ago, keysi said:

'widgets/club training performers list widget' - the paper with the speech bubble was changed, so just find the updated widget and take the updated code. If you don't want to have a player face here and have it by default, just delete that performers list widget (or just rename it) and reload the skin. 

19 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

You'll have to find the actual panel, will be in news_item_panels folder i think

Awesome, thanks so much for your help guys! :)

55 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

2 questions :

How i can add player face when the there is a goal in the ME ? like this

image.png.6150b1811f3f57448a6a3041c811ace4.png

And how i can change background of my tactic screen?  

I have this but i want to add something green or nice background to it

image.png.772a4ddd20e37bc7f72ae3fddbb129a0.png

match caption panel small should is the file for the 1st picture

for the tactic screen

pitch with tactics container should have the pitch code where you can set  "pitch_draw_grass to true and it should turn green

Hey guys, a little lost if I should post here or not. I'm using Sas24 skin and I would like to understand how to change something.

Is there a way to make the UNREAD messages a little more visual? I mean, the difference between UNREAD and READ is only a bold text. Would it be possible to have a light background color in the "div" where the UNREAD messages are?

9 minutes ago, Zapera said:

Hey guys, a little lost if I should post here or not. I'm using Sas24 skin and I would like to understand how to change something.

Is there a way to make the UNREAD messages a little more visual? I mean, the difference between UNREAD and READ is only a bold text. Would it be possible to have a light background color in the "div" where the UNREAD messages are?

I'm not sure if "inbox feed panel.xml" is where the text is controlled, but you can always take a look

here is how to extract the game file incase you need it

31 minutes ago, snowofman said:

for the tactic screen

pitch with tactics container should have the pitch code where you can set  "pitch_draw_grass to true and it should turn green

Thanks a lot

Another question

When im clicking on the match score to see results i have like 6-7 seconds loading of this

image.thumb.png.27dc1e30b2b46f9249ce9a99143947be.png

I never had it on FM22 and FM23

Im using this mod

Any idea how to fix this maybe ?

5 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Thanks a lot

Another question

When im clicking on the match score to see results i have like 6-7 seconds loading of this

image.thumb.png.27dc1e30b2b46f9249ce9a99143947be.png

I never had it on FM22 and FM23

Im using this mod

Any idea how to fix this maybe ?

This is not a skinning issue, that's a normal part of the game even with the default skin. The game just loading/generating the game report. The only difference is that if you open some older match with the default skin, this report is generated after you click on the "Watch goals" button or you will open the Analytical data. The game has to load all the stats from the match so it takes some time. It was the same in the past. 

5 minutes ago, keysi said:

This is not a skinning issue, that's a normal part of the game even with the default skin. The game just loading/generating the game report. The only difference is that if you open some older match with the default skin, this report is generated after you click on the "Watch goals" button or you will open the Analytical data. The game has to load all the stats from the match so it takes some time. It was the same in the past. 

In FM 23 and FM 22 when I'm clicking only on the score i have no loading, only when I'm click on the "watch goals" i get the loading

But now from some reason at the start when I'm clicking on the score without doing anything in get loading the report

In the FM24 default skin there are non loading.. 

But thanks anyway i will remove the mod 

Edited by GOODNAME

30 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

In FM 23 and FM 22 when I'm clicking only on the score i have no loading, only when I'm click on the "watch goals" i get the loading

But now from some reason at the start when I'm clicking on the score without doing anything in get loading the report

In the FM24 default skin there are non loading.. 

But thanks anyway i will remove the mod 

You are correct in that there should not be a loading screen when only clicking into a previous match.. the loading screen as @keysi explains should not happend unless you click on a goal, or passing map tab, etc. But other then that, he's correct in the loading screen explanation. 

It's either something in the mod you've used or something else you've added to the screen that causes the loading.

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

for the tactic screen

Hey i turn in into "true" reload the skin and its still black

image.thumb.png.215b107205221263d6e558fd0f41649e.png

3 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Hey i turn in into "true" reload the skin and its still black

image.thumb.png.215b107205221263d6e558fd0f41649e.png

have you unticked "use cached files for faster loading" in preferences ? cleared the cache and reloaded the skin

there is also the option that a graphics has been added over the "plate" that covers up the grass

24 minutes ago, snowofman said:

have you unticked "use cached files for faster loading" in preferences ? cleared the cache and reloaded the skin

there is also the option that a graphics has been added over the "plate" that covers up the grass

Yes but its still black

Never mind mate thanks anyway 

Hi.
I'm having a problem in my inbox scout report

spacer.png

Spoiler

<panel save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" should_force_refresh="true">
	<flags id="cham" value="tables/custom/league/champions/row" />

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0">
		<global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap" />
	</layout>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" skip_if_false="true">
		<list id="properties">
			<record>
				<flags id="alignment" value="horizontal" />
				<integer id="min_value" value="1440" />
				<integer id="max_value" value="100000" />
				<symbol id="set_property" value="use_pro_con_long_strings" />
			</record>
		</list>
	</attachment>

<container id="norp" hidden="true">
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<!-- No scout report -->
		<container id="csrc" class="bordered_box_no_margin">
			<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="6" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="20" />

<widget class="spacer" height="10" />

<container id="cocs" height="70">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="8" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<!--explanatory text-->
				<widget class="label" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="11" auto_size="vertical">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="320496" type="use" value="You need to request a member of your scouting staff to compile a report on this player.[COMMENT: scout report; need to scout advice]" />
				</widget>

<container height="30">
					<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle" offset="0" gap="8" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="button" id="sctP" click_event="sctc" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" height="30">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="243421" type="use" value="Scout Player" />
					</widget>

</container>
			</container>

<widget id="nocn" class="label" spec="text" size="11" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">

</widget>

</container>

<!-- No Coach Report-->
		<container id="ccrc" class="main_box" height="150">
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="5" />

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="label" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="large" style="semi_bold" auto_size="vertical">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="320498" type="use" value="You need to have at least one coach at your team to compile a report on this player.[COMMENT: coach report; need staff advice]" />
			</widget>
			<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" size="large" alignment="centre" colour="faded text">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="326089" type="use" value="You can find staff to hire via the Staff Search.[COMMENT: team report; need to scout sub advice]" />
			</widget>

<container height="5" />

<container>
				<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
				<widget class="link_appearance_button" click_event="gtss">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="320500" type="use" value="Staff Search[COMMENT: team report; link to the staff search]" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" />
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
				</widget>
			</container>

</container>

<!-- No national report-->
		<container id="cnrc" class="bordered_box_no_margin" height="100">
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="8" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="20" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="label" id="info" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="11" auto_size="vertical" />
			<container height="30">
				<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle" offset="0" gap="8" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="button" id="sctn" click_event="sctn" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" height="30">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="243421" type="use" value="Scout Player" />
				</widget>

</container>

</container>

<!-- Already being scouted -->
		<container id="crbs" class="bordered_box_no_margin" height="80">
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="6" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="20" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="spacer" height="15" />

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="text" id="crbt" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="large" style="semi_bold, embossed" auto_size="vertical">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="447600" type="use" value="This player is being scouted by [%person#1] and the report will be available shortly.[COMMENT:scout report, scouting in progress]" />
			</widget>

</container>

<!-- Already being scouted by pool-->
		<container id="cool" class="bordered_box_no_margin" height="80">
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="6" />

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="text" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="large" style="semi_bold, embossed" auto_size="vertical">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="342085" type="use" value="Scouting In Progress[COMMENT: disabled menu item when a player is already being scouted]" />
			</widget>

</container>

<!-- No actions report-->
		<container id="caSP" class="bordered_box_no_margin">
			<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="6" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="20" />

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="text" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="large" style="semi_bold, embossed" auto_size="vertical">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="435189" type="use" value="Unavailable[COMMENT: no scouting report available; was ID 247303 but some languages need specific translations here]" />
			</widget>

</container>

</container>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" id="adSP" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
		<global id="gap" name="ui.main_contrast_box_gap" />

<container priority="1" minimum_width="250" default_width="-8" id="pcCL" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
			<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="300,-1" vertical_gap="16"/>
			<widget file="player/player attributes panel for scouting centre"  class="player_attributes_panel" id="patt" late_loading="true" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
			</widget>

<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" />

<!-- Start these panels as hidden or we get some early layouts that can throw asserts -->
				<container id="prsC" hidden="true"  class="tcs_box" rrep="fg positive" transparency="0.4">
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" font="title" colour="fg positive" alignment="left,centre_y" size="large" height="20">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="361260" type="use" value="Pros[COMMENT: FR 8316 ]" />
					</widget>

<widget class="table" id="tpro" layout="-1" inset="0" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" navigation_container="true" default_sort_column="0">
						<list id="column_table_properties">
							<record index="0" sort_ascending="false"/>
						</list>
					</widget>

<widget class="text" id="nPro" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" multiline="true" hidden="true" />
				</container>

<container id="cnsC" hidden="true"  class="tcs_box" rrep="fg negative" transparency="0.4">
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />
					<widget class="label" font="title" colour="fg negative" alignment="left,centre_y" size="large">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="361094" type="use" value="Cons[COMMENT: FR 8316 ]" />
					</widget>

<widget class="table" id="tcon" layout="-1" inset="0" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" navigation_container="true" default_sort_column="0">
						</list>
					</widget>

<widget class="text" id="nCon" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" multiline="true" hidden="true" />		
				</container>

<container class="main_box" id="trsF" hidden="true">
					<translation id="title" translation_id="227953" type="use" value="Transfer Status" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
					<container class="player_transfer_interest_panel" id="Pint"/>
				</container>

</container>
		</container>

<!--Stats/Squad Comparison section-->
		<container id="riAP" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true" minimum_width="260" priority="2" default_width="-4">
			<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top, extend" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_gap="5" />

<widget class="player_positions_indicator_panel" id="ppos" file="player/player positions indicator panel selector" height="70">

<string id="remove_if" value="use_simplified_scouting"/>
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
			</widget>

<widget class="horizontal_subtle_divider" />

<container id="naCT">
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom, extend" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_gap="10" />

<container id="ansC">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="staP" file="player/player additional stats mini report" colour="faded text">
					</widget>

<widget class="data_analyst_visualisation_widget" id="visU" hidden="false" visualisation_type="3" data_type="8" category="5" file="widgets/data analyst visualisation mini" should_force_refresh="true">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="PclC" set_property="comp" />
					</widget>
				</container>

<container id="sqdC">

<list id="properties">
							<record>
								<flags id="alignment" value="vertical" />
								<integer id="min_value" value="0" />
								<integer id="max_value" value="1000" />
								<symbol id="set_property" value="hidden" />
								<integer id="true_value" value="true" />
							</record>
							<record>
								<symbol id="set_property" value="height" />
								<integer id="true_value" value="0" />
							</record>
							<record>
								<integer id="min_value" value="1000" />
								<integer id="max_value" value="30000" />
								<integer id="true_value" value="false" />
							</record>
							<record>
								<integer id="true_value" value="150 " />
							</record>
						</list>
					</attachment>

<widget class="text" id="sqcw" font="title" size="medium" auto_size="vertical" />

<!--Ability list table-->
					<widget class="table" id="calL" mode="fill_rows,stripe_rows" layout="26,-5,-3,-3">
						<list id="column_widget_properties">
							<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="faded text" />
							<record indx="1" alignment="left,centre_y" />
							<record indx="2" alignment="left,centre_y" navigation_focus_target="false" />
							<record indx="3" alignment="left,centre_y" navigation_focus_target="false" />
						</list>

<record indx="0" sort_disabled="true" left="5" />
							<record indx="1" sort_disabled="true">
								<record id="column_heading">
									<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y" />
									<translation id="text" translation_id="227966" type="use" value="Player" />
								</record>
							</record>
							<record indx="2" sort_disabled="true">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="314426" type="use" value="Ability[COMMENT: player popup info panel - scout current ability rating]" />
									<translation id="hint" translation_id="310135" type="use" value="Current Ability[COMMENT: contract offer screen - comments table]" />
								</record>
							</record>
							<record indx="3" sort_disabled="true">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="314427" type="use" value="Potential[COMMENT: player popup info panel - scout potential ability rating]" />
									<translation id="hint" translation_id="310136" type="use" value="Potential Ability[COMMENT: contract offer screen - comments table]" />
								</record>
							</record>
						</list>
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

<container id="agTT">
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top, extend" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_gap="5" />

<widget class="text" font="title" size="large" auto_size="vertical" colour="text">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="539032" type="use" value="Agent Feedback[COMMENT: AREA: Scouting; SUB-AREA: Scouting card; FR-BN: 36081; NOTES:scouting card subsection title for when an agent is offering a player to the human]" />
				</widget>

<container class="scrolling_box" id="pinT">
					<!--Player interest text summary-->
					<widget class="text" id="intT" auto_size="vertical" multiline="true">
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" id="s2sh" alignment="horizontal" />
					</widget>
				</container>

</container>

</container>
	</container>

</panel>

20 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hi.
I'm having a problem in my inbox scout report

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

<panel save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" should_force_refresh="true">
	<flags id="cham" value="tables/custom/league/champions/row" />

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0">
		<global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap" />
	</layout>

<list id="properties">
			<record>
				<flags id="alignment" value="horizontal" />
				<integer id="min_value" value="1440" />
				<integer id="max_value" value="100000" />
				<symbol id="set_property" value="use_pro_con_long_strings" />
			</record>
		</list>
	</attachment>

<container id="norp" hidden="true">
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<!-- No scout report -->
		<container id="csrc" class="bordered_box_no_margin">

<container id="cocs" height="70">
				<!--explanatory text-->
				<widget class="label" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="11" auto_size="vertical">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="320496" type="use" value="You need to request a member of your scouting staff to compile a report on this player.[COMMENT: scout report; need to scout advice]" />
				</widget>

<container height="30">

<widget class="button" id="sctP" click_event="sctc" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" height="30">
					</widget>

</container>
			</container>

<widget id="nocn" class="label" spec="text" size="11" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">

</widget>

</container>

<!-- No Coach Report-->
		<container id="ccrc" class="main_box" height="150">
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="5" />

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="label" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="large" style="semi_bold" auto_size="vertical">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="320498" type="use" value="You need to have at least one coach at your team to compile a report on this player.[COMMENT: coach report; need staff advice]" />
			</widget>
			<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" size="large" alignment="centre" colour="faded text">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="326089" type="use" value="You can find staff to hire via the Staff Search.[COMMENT: team report; need to scout sub advice]" />
			</widget>

<container height="5" />

<container>
				<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
				<widget class="link_appearance_button" click_event="gtss">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="320500" type="use" value="Staff Search[COMMENT: team report; link to the staff search]" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" />
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
				</widget>
			</container>

</container>

<!-- No national report-->
		<container id="cnrc" class="bordered_box_no_margin" height="100">

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="label" id="info" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="11" auto_size="vertical" />
			<container height="30">

<widget class="button" id="sctn" click_event="sctn" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" height="30">
				</widget>

</container>

</container>

<!-- Already being scouted -->
		<container id="crbs" class="bordered_box_no_margin" height="80">

<!--explanatory text-->
			<widget class="text" id="crbt" alignment="centre" spec="text" size="large" style="semi_bold, embossed" auto_size="vertical">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="447600" type="use" value="This player is being scouted by [%person#1] and the report will be available shortly.[COMMENT:scout report, scouting in progress]" />
			</widget>

</container>

<!-- Already being scouted by pool-->
		<container id="cool" class="bordered_box_no_margin" height="80">

<!--explanatory text-->
				<translation id="text" translation_id="342085" type="use" value="Scouting In Progress[COMMENT: disabled menu item when a player is already being scouted]" />
			</widget>

</container>

<!-- No actions report-->
		<container id="caSP" class="bordered_box_no_margin">

<!--explanatory text-->
				<translation id="text" translation_id="435189" type="use" value="Unavailable[COMMENT: no scouting report available; was ID 247303 but some languages need specific translations here]" />
			</widget>

</container>

</container>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" id="adSP" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
		<global id="gap" name="ui.main_contrast_box_gap" />

<container priority="1" minimum_width="250" default_width="-8" id="pcCL" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
			<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="300,-1" vertical_gap="16"/>
			<widget file="player/player attributes panel for scouting centre"  class="player_attributes_panel" id="patt" late_loading="true" dont_allow_custom_attribute_change_ranges="true">
				<translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
			</widget>

<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" />

<!-- Start these panels as hidden or we get some early layouts that can throw asserts -->
				<container id="prsC" hidden="true"  class="tcs_box" rrep="fg positive" transparency="0.4">

<widget class="label" font="title" colour="fg positive" alignment="left,centre_y" size="large" height="20">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="361260" type="use" value="Pros[COMMENT: FR 8316 ]" />
					</widget>

<widget class="table" id="tpro" layout="-1" inset="0" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" navigation_container="true" default_sort_column="0">
						</list>
					</widget>

<widget class="text" id="nPro" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" multiline="true" hidden="true" />
				</container>

<container id="cnsC" hidden="true"  class="tcs_box" rrep="fg negative" transparency="0.4">
					<widget class="label" font="title" colour="fg negative" alignment="left,centre_y" size="large">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="361094" type="use" value="Cons[COMMENT: FR 8316 ]" />
					</widget>

<widget class="table" id="tcon" layout="-1" inset="0" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" navigation_container="true" default_sort_column="0">
						</list>
					</widget>

<widget class="text" id="nCon" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" multiline="true" hidden="true" />		
				</container>

<container class="main_box" id="trsF" hidden="true">
					<translation id="title" translation_id="227953" type="use" value="Transfer Status" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
					<container class="player_transfer_interest_panel" id="Pint"/>
				</container>

</container>
		</container>

<!--Stats/Squad Comparison section-->
		<container id="riAP" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true" minimum_width="260" priority="2" default_width="-4">

<widget class="player_positions_indicator_panel" id="ppos" file="player/player positions indicator panel selector" height="70">

<string id="remove_if" value="use_simplified_scouting"/>
			</widget>

<widget class="horizontal_subtle_divider" />

<container id="naCT">
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom, extend" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" vertical_gap="10" />

<container id="ansC">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="staP" file="player/player additional stats mini report" colour="faded text">
					</widget>

<widget class="data_analyst_visualisation_widget" id="visU" hidden="false" visualisation_type="3" data_type="8" category="5" file="widgets/data analyst visualisation mini" should_force_refresh="true">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="PclC" set_property="comp" />
					</widget>
				</container>

<container id="sqdC">

<list id="properties">
							<record>
								<integer id="true_value" value="true" />
							</record>
							<record>
								<integer id="true_value" value="0" />
							</record>
							<record>
								<integer id="true_value" value="false" />
							</record>
							<record>
								<integer id="true_value" value="150 " />
							</record>
						</list>
					</attachment>

<widget class="text" id="sqcw" font="title" size="medium" auto_size="vertical" />

<!--Ability list table-->
					<widget class="table" id="calL" mode="fill_rows,stripe_rows" layout="26,-5,-3,-3">
						<list id="column_widget_properties">
							<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="faded text" />
							<record indx="1" alignment="left,centre_y" />
							<record indx="2" alignment="left,centre_y" navigation_focus_target="false" />
							<record indx="3" alignment="left,centre_y" navigation_focus_target="false" />
						</list>

<record indx="0" sort_disabled="true" left="5" />
							<record indx="1" sort_disabled="true">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="227966" type="use" value="Player" />
								</record>
							</record>
							<record indx="2" sort_disabled="true">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="314426" type="use" value="Ability[COMMENT: player popup info panel - scout current ability rating]" />
									<translation id="hint" translation_id="310135" type="use" value="Current Ability[COMMENT: contract offer screen - comments table]" />
								</record>
							</record>
							<record indx="3" sort_disabled="true">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="314427" type="use" value="Potential[COMMENT: player popup info panel - scout potential ability rating]" />
									<translation id="hint" translation_id="310136" type="use" value="Potential Ability[COMMENT: contract offer screen - comments table]" />
								</record>
							</record>
						</list>
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

<container id="agTT">

<widget class="text" font="title" size="large" auto_size="vertical" colour="text">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="539032" type="use" value="Agent Feedback[COMMENT: AREA: Scouting; SUB-AREA: Scouting card; FR-BN: 36081; NOTES:scouting card subsection title for when an agent is offering a player to the human]" />
				</widget>

<container class="scrolling_box" id="pinT">
					<!--Player interest text summary-->
					<widget class="text" id="intT" auto_size="vertical" multiline="true">
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" id="s2sh" alignment="horizontal" />
					</widget>
				</container>

</container>

</container>
	</container>

</panel>

if i remember correct, yo need to replace the correct widget inside your code with this

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astA" file="player/player additional stats mini report attacking" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="asCr" file="player/player additional stats mini report creative" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astP" file="player/player additional stats mini report passing" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astD" file="player/player additional stats mini report defending" colour="faded text">
</widget>

9 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

if i remember correct, yo need to replace the correct widget inside your code with this

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astA" file="player/player additional stats mini report attacking" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="asCr" file="player/player additional stats mini report creative" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astP" file="player/player additional stats mini report passing" colour="faded text">
</widget>
<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astD" file="player/player additional stats mini report defending" colour="faded text">
</widget>

spacer.png

This for all that you posted?

1 hour ago, GOODNAME said:

Yes but its still black

Never mind mate thanks anyway 

40 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

There maybe a setting in the skins settings folder I can check what the name is in about 30 mins 

<colour name="tactics pitch background"      value="rgb(x,x,x)"/>

Is there any chance to change the font_size in a main_box header?

<!-- League Positions Graph -->
<container class="main_box" id="lehi">
<translation id="title" translation_id="319446" type="use" value="League History[COMMENT: title for the league position history on the club overview panel]" />

<widget class="club_league_history_graph" id="clhg"  file="club/club league history graph no buttons">
	<record id="object_property">
		<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
	</record>
	</widget>
</container>

Using a translation_id inside a main_box container class makes the value appear as a header inside the main_box. Now I would like to reduce the size of this specific main_box header. Has somebody an idea?

Screenshot2023-10-30at19_52_27.png.5b18031143fad257edb1f96349ac8ad4.png

On 25/10/2023 at 11:46, keysi said:

Colour advice please:

Would you know where I can change the purple colour of the status rounded button and also of the status info text when you hover the "i" icon? 

I tried to change the default "FM purple" colours but it did nothing. 

Thank you

image.png.913b1e403f20deea6b967b61d9258fa7.png image.png.1c4ddaa126d0b202b13106a1c550bf9f.png

If someone needs to know how to change the purple colour in the club vision status reserving judgement, they are in the club/club vision objective status widget.xml.

5 hours ago, drew_3 said:

How do I return the sidebar to it's normal colour etc on a player profile? I can get it back to normal everywhere else in game just not the player profile

image.thumb.png.8e90692719ab2bc7ce40640db1a4c2b1.png

You should be able to remove the transparency from the Client Object Browser, there should be one for the background and one for the menu

3 hours ago, GOODNAME said:

This is what i have there

image.png.944fe399305403e56fcc3ca2947fea97.png

I also added the file

Sorry but im a little bit of lost of what to do :D

darkpolish settings.xml 4.46 kB · 0 downloads

if you in the settings file already have something that sets the colour of your pitch, you'll either need to remove that line or change the colour set in that line.. make a copy of the file somewhere outside the skin and do trial and error.

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

You should be able to remove the transparency from the Client Object Browser, there should be one for the background and one for the menu

If I change the value to 1.0 it goes grey and if delete the line entirely the game won't load. I know it's a lack of understanding on my part but perhaps I haven't explained it will either.

I'm effectively trying to achieve this....

image.png.86b34686560095cdb94849c07be7928e.png

2 minutes ago, drew_3 said:

If I change the value to 1.0 it goes grey and if delete the line entirely the game won't load. I know it's a lack of understanding on my part but perhaps I haven't explained it will either.

I'm effectively trying to achieve this....

If you need to delete something, you need to delete the whole widget

from <widget> to </widget>

i havnt played around with it much, so there are other ppl here who have played more with it and know more about it,

14 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Can anybody please tell me what panel this is? It's from the Recruitment Focus Results. I've seemingly already changed it as I've added faces & 2nd Nationality but I can't remeber which panel it is?!?!

Screenshot2023-10-31012747.png.9c8d24dc2d1a63fcfc23ca2761bdda6b.png

club/active recruitment focuses panel if i'm not mistaken

Does anyone know what controls the colour of the text on the training calendar? Or what controls the the colours of the training sessions blocks? Ideally I'd like to change the colour of the text from white to black and the colour of the blocks from the light cyan colour for the recovery block shown, to a darker colour.

Screenshot2023-10-31at17_17_45.thumb.png.ca9539ac1c4d552d156c2f02ac923da6.png

41 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Does anyone know what controls the colour of the text on the training calendar? Or what controls the the colours of the training sessions blocks? Ideally I'd like to change the colour of the text from white to black and the colour of the blocks from the light cyan colour for the recovery block shown, to a darker colour.

Screenshot2023-10-31at17_17_45.thumb.png.ca9539ac1c4d552d156c2f02ac923da6.png

How did you get the transparency with stadium background and the solid sidebar with the pattern like that?

I'm trying to create this...

16 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

</widget>
</widget>
</widget>
</widget>

16 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

ehm what ?

9 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

yes thats correct.. If what i remember is correct

Thank you for your help and patient.

4 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

In settings there is a file called FM Colours and in that there is the below - probably you can add these to your skin settings file? 

<!--Training category calendar colours-->
    <colour name="general training calendar colour"         value="blue 900"/>
    <colour name="match training calendar colour"             value="blue 500"/>
    <colour name="attacking training calendar colour"         value="green 800"/>
    <colour name="defending training calendar colour"         value="purple 800"/>
    <colour name="technical training calendar colour"         value="indigo 400"/>
    <colour name="tactical training calendar colour"          value="light green 400"/>
    <colour name="goalkeeping training calendar colour"       value="brown 500"/>
    <colour name="setpiece training calendar colour"        value="pink 800"/>
    <colour name="physical training calendar colour"          value="blue grey 800"/>
    <colour name="extra training calendar colour"            value="teal 800"/>
    <colour name="match day training calendar colour"         value="light blue 300"/>
    <colour name="rest training calendar colour"              value="blue grey 300"/>
    <colour name="recovery training calendar colour"          value="teal 300"/>

26 minutes ago, Jamieashbourne999 said:

I'm probably being stupid but how do you move the positions of the sidebar icons, in the screenshot below I'd like to move all of them down so there is a blank space at the top of the sidebar.

I've had a play around in the sidebar menu table panel but can't work it out 

image.png.9c9eccdb5833d8f50bc9e45d3e453794.png 

the "easy" way is to make a vertical layout of 2 where you can place the menu in the 2nd and what ever in the 1st and you can then control the height as you please