[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

3 hours ago, MariusA said:

image.png.437433795a272fb48588d772fb7ac9b7.pngSee attached image. Anyone know where I can find these? I want to remove the black line under the text. I found some tabs in the graphics folder, but no luck with that one.

What font family is that mate?

EDIT: Sorry, just seen you said it was Gilroy early in the thread - lovely fontĀ :thup:

Edited by stevemc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a WIP at the minute.Ā 

Screenshot2023-10-23.thumb.png.d982f2ef0b4d1728071431bdc2689cb9.png

I want to change a few things, as highlighted in the red boxes.

First one, where is the current purple colour (top right corner within client object browser) controlled?Ā 

The separator between the sidebar and main section is also purple in the default skin. Again, how can I change the colour of this?

Lastly and I have already mentioned this earlier, so apologies, but if anyone knows how to adjust the size of this panel so I can't see any of the background at the top, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, rushdengooner said:

This is a WIP at the minute.Ā 

Screenshot2023-10-23.thumb.png.d982f2ef0b4d1728071431bdc2689cb9.png

I want to change a few things, as highlighted in the red boxes.

First one, where is the current purple colour (top right corner within client object browser) controlled?Ā 

The separator between the sidebar and main section is also purple in the default skin. Again, how can I change the colour of this?

Lastly and I have already mentioned this earlier, so apologies, but if anyone knows how to adjust the size of this panel so I can't see any of the background at the top, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

purple top right corner is a graphics, as i said to someone else, comment out 1 widget at time until you find the one - just look for the appearance in the widget (might be the line with primary in it )

same for the line seperator, it's the same as above, and should vanish once you find the background

Ā 

4 minutes ago, RinusFM said:

I tried to change the colors in the fm24baseskinlite settings.xml. I save it. Reloaded the skin, but then nothing happens. Deleted cache as well.Ā  I am doing something wrong, or it is a bug. In FM21 I could just change the colors and it worked immediately. I wanted to changed the purple and orange, etc to greenish and grey/darkmode. It suits the football-theme a bit more for me.

Or i am editing the wrong file for this version?

Settings is the right place

you should be able to change the colours. Try changing the title color to green or red or something thats easy to see if changed

then save the file and reload skin,Ā 

remember to untick use caching for faster loading in preferences as that can hold on to the old files

35 minutes ago, snowofman said:

purple top right corner is a graphics, as i said to someone else, comment out 1 widget at time until you find the one - just look for the appearance in the widget (might be the line with primary in it )

same for the line seperator, it's the same as above, and should vanish once you find the background

Ā 

The purple is within the client object browser section though. Not the background as I've managed to get the colour for that changed.

I am looking to make the part with all the teams names and graphs longer, as you can see there is a lot of space at the bottom of the page. I have added the panel the panel so somebody can check it, but I believe its this part at the bottom (also the section ive added) that changes things. I have tried changing different numbers but none of them have made the group longer to fill the space.Ā 

Thanks

Screenshot2023-10-24003321.png.8841383d733d7c4a9878dea3f05d6c28.png

<container class="inner_box" entity_layout_id="at00" id="tblB" name="table container">
		<string id="colour" value="faded text" />
		<string id="standard_spec" value="title" />
		<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPt" offset="4" get_side="bottom" set_side="top" target="at01" />
		<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPb" offset="-8" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main" />
		<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPl" offset="8" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main" />
		<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPr" offset="-8" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main" />
		<widget class="spacer" id="main">
			<boolean id="exclude_from_find" value="true" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
		</widget>
		<widget class="spacer" id="fmin" embed_in_frame="true">
			<boolean id="exclude_from_find" value="true" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" embed_in_frame="true" alignment="all" inset="0" />
		</widget>
		<container class="client_object_list_table" entity_layout_id="at04" id="clTb" hidden="true" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" default_sort_column="PDcl" name="player table">
			<string id="mode" value="fill_rows, stripe_rows" />
			<record id="vpid">
				<record id="Psnm" width="-3">
					<string id="multiline" value="false" />
				</record>
				<record id="Pclb" width="-2">
				</record>
				<record id="pDcl" width="-2">
				</record>
				<record id="Page" width="40">
				</record>
				<record id="Pnat" width="80">
				</record>
			</record>
			<string id="contextual_handler_column_id" value="Pnms" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPt" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPb" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPl" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPr" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main" />
		</container>
		<container class="table" entity_layout_id="at03" id="tmTb" layout="-1,-3" name="teams table">
			<integer id="row_height" value="25" />
			<string id="fixed_size_rows" value="true" />
			<string id="auto_size_rows" value="false" />
			<integer id="row_spacing" value="2" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPt" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPb" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPl" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main" />
			<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="alPr" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main" />
		</container>

inbox content with best youth production.xml

Edited by Watson156

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

Ā 

Finally worked out how to do it. With a lot of the leg work being done by the WTCS skin.Ā 

Thanks to @snowofmanĀ & @TCSSkin

Screenshot2023-10-24at01_09_24.thumb.png.c4f08b020a5c70a7925b1312a2de036d.png

Edited by rushdengooner

3 minutes ago, rushdengooner said:

Does anyone have an idea where this pattern in the background is coming from?

Screenshot2023-10-24at13_51_09.thumb.png.f67672eac575e8d050d85c69b7bddf74.png

It isn't in the background I have set.

Also only seems to show behind certain teams/competitions?

not something i've seen before..it looks like a monitor issue

13 minutes ago, rushdengooner said:

Strange. It is fine for some leagues (see below);

image.thumb.png.779f02856dfe1fcef0be7ad89ac5127c.png

Then, shows in the background on others?

Screenshot2023-10-24at14_03_27.thumb.png.7efdd8955820aa8443fd8bb08820fb15.png

Tbh, I only noticed it when watching WTS' latest Chelsea video on YouTube, knowing he's using the WTCS Skin that I've used elements of.

maybe @TCSSkin knows as it's his skin

3 hours ago, rushdengooner said:

Strange. It is fine for some leagues (see below);

image.thumb.png.779f02856dfe1fcef0be7ad89ac5127c.png

Then, shows in the background on others?

Screenshot2023-10-24at14_03_27.thumb.png.7efdd8955820aa8443fd8bb08820fb15.png

Tbh, I only noticed it when watching WTS' latest Chelsea video on YouTube, knowing he's using the WTCS Skin that I've used elements of.

Ā 

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

maybe @TCSSkin knows as it's his skin

Its colour banding unfortuately, haven't had chance to remake the image from scratch yet

Trying to find the code that I can use - like I would with the GK/non-GK - see below:

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="hidn" />

Ā  Ā  Ā  <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="Shwn" />

That works for things to show whether the player is at your club or an AI club. Anybody have any ideas? I seem to recall either TCS or FME had one of these last year but cannot find it...

I have managed to change the colour of my titlebar and sidebar but all my icons on the sidebar are white, is there a way for me to change this to secondary?

I think I might be missing some folders from the skin I copied over, and if so where are these usually located?

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 20.29.15.png

12 minutes ago, lukewm said:

I have managed to change the colour of my titlebar and sidebar but all my icons on the sidebar are white, is there a way for me to change this to secondary?

I think I might be missing some folders from the skin I copied over, and if so where are these usually located?

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 20.29.15.png

if you go into the sidebar menu table.xml and locate this line

<record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white" Ā size="normal">

you can change white to your colour of choice

Ā 

this is for the club, meaning you have to scroll abit down and find the one for nationals and change that aswell. incase you wanna see the menu while managing a national team

and ofc unemployed

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

if you go into the sidebar menu table.xml and locate this line

<record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white" Ā size="normal">

you can change white to your colour of choice

Ā 

this is for the club, meaning you have to scroll abit down and find the one for nationals and change that aswell. incase you wanna see the menu while managing a national team

and ofc unemployed

Just looked and they are all set to secondary, not sure if I am missing something?

I have completely forgotten, but does anyone know what graphic controls the result box as shown below? Ideally would like to change the colour of the box and the text and it is probably a paper xml that I need to edit, but ca't remember where it is.

Screenshot2023-10-24at21_58_08.thumb.png.5fda7aa2e409adafc6a255e76d2f7292.png

5 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I have completely forgotten, but does anyone know what graphic controls the result box as shown below? Ideally would like to change the colour of the box and the text and it is probably a paper xml that I need to edit, but ca't remember where it is.

Screenshot2023-10-24at21_58_08.thumb.png.5fda7aa2e409adafc6a255e76d2f7292.png

Competition fixtures ?

1 hour ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Does anyone have a working Transfer History panel ? I've tried copying over from an old skin, the skin owner is aware of this but won't be fixed until the full release of the game

It doesn't show all the transfers just a couple

Ā 

Ā 

857a29b7cb70f7ca49c86b4833c5966e.png

you have to revert the section meta data

it's changed in there

1 hour ago, MariusA said:

Anyone know where I can change the button with Finalize Promises? The icon is black there, want it white.

Ā 

image.thumb.png.6bd4d797754e0421675385a4fcbbc31d.png

Ā 

you'd have to find the panel, then in the button you can add or amend icon_colour="white"

Colour advice please:

Would you know where I can change the purple colour of the status rounded button and also of the status info text when you hover the "i" icon?Ā 

I tried to change the default "FM purple" colours but it did nothing.Ā 

Thank you

image.png.913b1e403f20deea6b967b61d9258fa7.pngĀ image.png.1c4ddaa126d0b202b13106a1c550bf9f.png

16 horas atrƔs, Alexpuk2002 disse:

Did you manage to adjust this part? I have the same problem about the FONT and for the life of me can't remember or find the correct panel to adjust.

Ā 

14 horas atrƔs, snowofman disse:

you have to revert the section meta data

it's changed in there

Sorry, but I would like to understand exactly what should be adjusted, would you be so kind? Thanks in advance!

Edited by lugui

2 minutes ago, lugui said:

Sorry, but I would like to understand exactly what should be adjusted, would you be so kind? Thanks in advance!

If you have the same skin, i would just get the new update as it's has been fixed so the change no longer is needed
but if you have the same meta file, just search for "Transfer History panel" and te commented line above need to be made active and the active one need to go

46 minutes ago, Grale said:

Greetings , i am wondering how can i put seasonal stats under the attributes menu , your images show it but i have no choice to put it there , where fitness is .20231025120835_1.thumb.jpg.280145a533dbf231009357b5f8908535.jpg

arrow on the right, i believe the option is called progress

59 minutes ago, Grale said:

Greetings , i am wondering how can i put seasonal stats under the attributes menu , your images show it but i have no choice to put it there , where fitness is .20231025120835_1.thumb.jpg.280145a533dbf231009357b5f8908535.jpg

this will be added in teh new update

Having a few compatibility issues with a 23 skin on FM24 that I'm sure can be fixed relatively easily but I'm a total noob. Basically the information isn;t showing up. Can't see any staff stats at my club or when viewing staff at another club, and then I don't see any transfer activity either.Ā 

20231025221805_1.jpg

20231025221826_1.jpg

Ā 

Any help or guidance on what I need to edit would be very much appreciated.Ā 

Edited by Stevenleharve

1 minute ago, Stevenleharve said:

Having a few compatibility issues with a 23 skin on FM24 that I'm sure can be fixed relatively easily but I'm a total noob. Basically the information isn;t showing up. Can't see any staff stats at my club or when viewing staff at another club, and then I don't see any transfer activity either.Ā 

20231025221805_1.jpg

20231025221826_1.jpg

Ā 

Any help or guidance on what I need to edit would be very much appreciated.Ā 

for the staff stats, you have up update the widget youo're using with the new one

for trahsfer pahe i would assume it's the same. old codes need replaced