[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Stevenleharve said:

Thanks for replying. How do I do that? Sorry, I'm usless at this stuff.

It's not easy to say as we don't know what skin we are talking about, but as my 1st thought, i woud say "Have yo asked the creator if he's gonne fix it"

after that i'll say 

You have to extract the default game files (link below)

then you have to locate the file in question and take the code widget from that file and replace the code you have in your skin

and for the Transfer it's again hard to say if it's a file or just a code widget again we are talking about.

Hi,

I'm currently using a custom skin and was just wondering if it's possible to highlight different topics in the inbox based on preferences? All important are marked as "Red" lets say. I wan't to highlight team/scouting reports in "Yellow" so they stand out a little more and make sure I don't miss them as they come in.

Is this even possible?

Thanks

45 minutes ago, snowofman said:

It's not easy to say as we don't know what skin we are talking about, but as my 1st thought, i woud say "Have yo asked the creator if he's gonne fix it"

after that i'll say 

You have to extract the default game files (link below)

then you have to locate the file in question and take the code widget from that file and replace the code you have in your skin

and for the Transfer it's again hard to say if it's a file or just a code widget again we are talking about.

I'll try that then. Thanks a lot! 

2 horas atrás, Stevenleharve disse:

I'll try that then. Thanks a lot! 

Check your non player attributes panel.xml under /panels/non_player and compare carefully with the one below. The code has changed from the 2023 version of the game and needs to be updated.

non player attributes panel.xml

17 minutos atrás, renato. disse:

How can I make the font on the search bar all bold and in capital letters?

ErnestNuamah_Perfil.png.a211ea7f3182319048c64ccd39597a96.png.1e6031042e4d11f7bc77e8d2b720427f.png

Amigo, check under search box titlebar.xml and on the very top, try to set an all caps font that has a bold option. This is what I have:

<!--edit box-->
  <widget id="find" class="edit_box" appearance="edit boxes/custom/interface/search/box" spec="text" size="12" font="capitals_boldItalic" colour="fg" event_delay="30" escape_event="cloe" dont_give_default_focus="true" allow_context_menu="false" clear_text_event="DELE" show_clear_text_icon="true">
    <attachment class="max_length_attachment" length="30"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

image.png.00a7f7e1e8968f8065d0bb13a613efe3.png

Edited by lugui

18 minutes ago, lugui said:

Check your non player attributes panel.xml under /panels/non_player and compare carefully with the one below. The code has changed from the 2023 version of the game and needs to be updated.

non player attributes panel.xml

Amigo, check under search box titlebar.xml and on the very top, try to set an all caps font that has a bold option. This is what I have:

<!--edit box-->
  <widget id="find" class="edit_box" appearance="edit boxes/custom/interface/search/box" spec="text" size="12" font="capitals_boldItalic" colour="fg" event_delay="30" escape_event="cloe" dont_give_default_focus="true" allow_context_menu="false" clear_text_event="DELE" show_clear_text_icon="true">
    <attachment class="max_length_attachment" length="30"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

image.png.00a7f7e1e8968f8065d0bb13a613efe3.png

35 minutes ago, renato. said:

How can I make the font on the search bar all bold and in capital letters?

ErnestNuamah_Perfil.png.a211ea7f3182319048c64ccd39597a96.png.1e6031042e4d11f7bc77e8d2b720427f.png

just remember that you need the font mentioned above as it's not part of the default game - or another font you prefer using

Hello. Can anyone help me include player agreed playing time and actual playing time over here?

I have no knowledge in these things... Thank you.

123.jpg.af7f1b6c82fccb61febbe9d2d5fd44a9.jpg

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
  <container class="wannachup_roundthin" draw_horizontal_dividers="false">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true"/>
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1,-1" gap="0"/>
    <!-- 1 -->
    <container class="wannachup_roundsemi">
      <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,35,-1"/>
      <!-- Wages -->
      <container>
        <attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1"/>
        <widget class="label" font="title" alignment="left,centre_y">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="227799" type="use" value="Wage"/>
        </widget>
        <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="Pcww">
          <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcww"/>
          <record id="widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
        </widget>
      </container>
      <widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/icon box/contract negotiations" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="secondary" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y"/>
      <container>
        <!-- Contract Expiry -->
        <widget class="label" font="title" alignment="right,centre_y">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="227784" type="use" value="Expires"/>
        </widget>
        <container class="player_contract_panel" file="none">
          <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>
          <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="expw">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="expw"/>
            <record id="widget_properties" alignment="right,centre_y"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
      </container>
      <container/>
    </container>
    <!-- 2 -->
    <container class="wannachup_roundtransparent">
      <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,35"/>
      <!-- Value -->
      <container class="player_transfer_information_panel" file="none">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="227806" type="use" value="Value"/>
        </widget>
        <widget class="transfer_value_label" id="TrVa" alignment="left,centre_y" allow_link_to_transfer_info="false" show_button_appearance="false"/>
      </container>
      <widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/scouting/report card/estimated_cost" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="secondary" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y"/>
    </container>
    <!-- 3 -->
    <container class="wannachup_roundsemi">
          <translation id="text" translation_id="227953" type="use" value="Transfer Status"/>
        </widget>
        <container class="horizontal_arrange_container" alignment="left, extend" inset="0" offset="0" gap="2">
          <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="TStR" height="20" width="20" hidden="true"/>
          <widget class="transfer_status_label" id="TSta" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
        </container>
      </container>
      <widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/icon box/transfer" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="secondary" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y"/>
    </container>
    <!-- 4 -->
          <translation id="text" translation_id="247489" type="use" value="Loan Status"/>
        </widget>
        <container class="horizontal_arrange_container" alignment="left, extend" inset="0" offset="0" gap="2">
          <widget class="loan_status_label" id="LSta" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
          <widget class="info_icon_hint_text" id="LStR" height="20" width="20" hidden="true"/>
        </container>
      </container>
      <widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/icon box/transfer centre" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="secondary" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y"/>
    </container>
  </container>
</panel>

contract info.xml

Good morning,

I have a small question regarding a skin I'm using.

If I go to Schedule, select a match and go to "view match" I get a nicely prepared page like in the picture.

image.thumb.png.a7ff43f1d2947f7d32cd33c7b4bfb615.png

I was able to track down, how the statistic lines in the marked area are created

<widget class="match_analysis_stat_comparison" comparison_type="0" />

where "comparison_type="number"

represents a particular statistic.

So I did some try and error to find out which value respresents which statistic - and I added the "Shots on woodwork" as in the pciture as an example.

Initially I was looking to add the xG but even trying all numbers between 0 and 50 I did not find it. Even further, every value above 40 does only show a "-1" in the line and no describing text - so I guess it's unused.

However, if I expand the "Match Stats" - it's there!

image.png.65ee5a9eaffc6bb087c775e60a4a6748.png

That's most likely a pre-defined widget?

So can someone tell me if it's possible to display the xG in the self created overview in the first picture as well?

As said before, with different values for "comparison_type="*"" I can make all kind of different match stats visible - except the xG :( 

Edited by ram63

4 hours ago, ram63 said:

Good morning,

If I go to Schedule, select a match and go to "view match" I get a nicely prepared page like in the picture.

I was able to track down, how the statistic lines in the marked area are created

So I did some try and error to find out which value respresents which statistic - and I added the "Shots on woodwork" as in the pciture as an example.

Initially I was looking to add the xG but even trying all numbers between 0 and 50 I did not find it. Even further, every value above 40 does only show a "-1" in the line and no describing text - so I guess it's unused.

So can someone tell me if it's possible to display the xG in the self created overview in the first picture as well?

As said before, with different values for "comparison_type="*"" I can make all kind of different match stats visible - except the xG :( 

I know this is not what you're asking, but if i were you i would just have located the same widget where you have the customize button, then you have all the data you'll ever need and can click them on a and off

as to your question, i have no idea tbf, i would have taken the easy way as said above

17 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

yes

unfortunately it's a byproduct of importing saves, it retains the kit information from fm23. 

You have two options, wait until the editor is out and change it yourself, or use fm23 graphics

4 hours ago, ram63 said:

Good morning,

Hi,

how did you get stadium backgrounds to show on match day screens please? i've been wanting that for years.

Thanks

vor 32 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

I know this is not what you're asking, but if i were you i would just have located the same widget where you have the customize button, then you have all the data you'll ever need and can click them on a and off

as to your question, i have no idea tbf, i would have taken the easy way as said above

You're right, that was intentionally not what I was looking for - but still could be an option.

Unfortunately I have no idea on how to do that? I mightz be able to locate it but how do I put it in expanded already? Currently it is there as a link obviously...

14 minutes ago, ram63 said:

You're right, that was intentionally not what I was looking for - but still could be an option.

Unfortunately I have no idea on how to do that? I mightz be able to locate it but how do I put it in expanded already? Currently it is there as a link obviously...

You should be able to just take the widget and replace the current widget.

the customized widget remembers how you left it.

Hello everyone :) my first call for help for FM24 arrived hehe :) 

Lads, I would like to put this highlighted info into my "Match Stats" tab. Below photo is what I have right now. 
What do I need to do please? I've opened both files but I'm messing it up everytime I'm moving something lol

image.png.03a003e3515b3073f54e19a42c273385.png

image.png.620497ecc3872a36743a60ae64514207.png

vor 16 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

You should be able to just take the widget and replace the current widget.

the customized widget remembers how you left it.

I was able to remove the constructed comparison bar as well as the link to the widget...

image.png.3a60f300208ed7e5ffb029874dcf47fe.png

The code which removed the link was:

<widget class="link_button" id="MSln" section="mtst" alignment="centre" auto_size="all" colour="match accent" red_replacement="match accent" blue_replacement="match accent">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />
                </widget>

How do I now place the actual widget?

2 minutes ago, ram63 said:

I was able to remove the constructed comparison bar as well as the link to the widget...

image.png.3a60f300208ed7e5ffb029874dcf47fe.png

The code which removed the link was:

<widget class="link_button" id="MSln" section="mtst" alignment="centre" auto_size="all" colour="match accent" red_replacement="match accent" blue_replacement="match accent">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />
                </widget>

How do I now place the actual widget?

as said, you should be able to just do a replace

meaning that you place the new widget where the once you removed was

3 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Hello everyone :) my first call for help for FM24 arrived hehe :) 

Lads, I would like to put this highlighted info into my "Match Stats" tab. Below photo is what I have right now. 
What do I need to do please? I've opened both files but I'm messing it up everytime I'm moving something lol

image.png.03a003e3515b3073f54e19a42c273385.png

image.png.620497ecc3872a36743a60ae64514207.png

the data you're looking for is at the top of the file

<container id="FixC" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" height="120">
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize"/>

<!--attendance-->
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle" />
					<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1"/>

<container>
							<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="middle" />

<widget class="label" auto_size="all">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="247242" type="use" value="Attendance" />
								</widget>
								<widget class="text" auto_size="all">
									<string id="text" value="-"/>
								</widget>
								<widget class="number_label" auto_size="all">
									<record id="object_property" get_property="FxEA" dont_set_hint="true" />
								</widget>
						</container>

<!--weather-->
						<widget class="weather_indicator_panel_centred" id="FxWe">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="FxWe" />
						</widget>
			</container>

<!--referee-->
			<container>

<translation id="text" translation_id="227993" type="use" value="Referee" />
					</widget>
					</widget>
					<widget class="person_button" auto_size="all">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="FRef" dont_set_hint="true" />
					</widget>
			</container>
			<!--competition-->
			<container>

<translation id="text" translation_id="227740" type="use" value="Competition" />
					</widget>
					</widget>
					<widget class="fixture_name_text" auto_size="all" multiline="true" use_short_name_format="true">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="FxNm" />
					</widget>
			</container>
			<container>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="309191" type="use" value="Stadium" />
					</widget>
					</widget>
					<!--stadium name-->
					<widget class="stadium_button" id="strk" auto_size="all" icon_enabled="false"  alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" size="10.5" use_short_name_format="true">
						<record id="object_property">
							<integer id="get_property" value="stad"/>
						</record>
					</widget>
			</container>
	</container>

vor 4 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

as said, you should be able to just do a replace

meaning that you place the new widget where the once you removed was

Yes, I understood the principle, but what is the actual code to call that widget?

The code I removed to make the link dissappearing was for displaying a link - not the widget itsself...

2 minutes ago, ram63 said:

Yes, I understood the principle, but what is the actual code to call that widget?

The code I removed to make the link dissappearing was for displaying a link - not the widget itsself...

The file that holds the the widget is "match stats floating"

vor 11 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

The file that holds the the widget is "match stats floating"

I have to admit, I'm lost here...

is "match stats floating" the actual widget class?

How do the line calling it need to look like?

Hey, Is anyone able to help with some code that would enable stadium backgrounds to show on screen during match days without seeming to block out the 2D/3D highlights?

I've attached what i've managed to put together so far, but i am not able to see any highlights during games. I need whatever it is that makes table widgets disappear during highlights to also do the same to background images.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot 2023-10-26 131747.png

Hello does anyone know how I could get the Agreed Playing Time and Actual Playing Time aligned side-by-side? Thank you.

1320676414_.PNG.ec4f828da9d44302e67f94306ea3fdd6.PNG

<!-- Agreed Playing time -->
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="-1" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0"/>
				<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" style="semi_bold" size="9" >
					<translation id="text" translation_id="492002" type="use" value="Value"/>
				</widget>
				<widget class="playing_time_label" id="Pcpt" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, centre_y,can_scale" >
					<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcpt"/>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!-- Actual Playing time -->
			<container>
				<container>
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="-1" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0"/>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="492001" type="use" value="Actual Playing Time[COMMENT: AREA: Playing Time for Players; SUB-AREA: Contract Negotiations; FR-BN: 25975; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: concerns how much playing time a player is being promised]"/>
					</widget>
					<widget class="playing_time_label" id="PccV" alignment="right" auto_size="vertical" >
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

29 minutes ago, beck7ham said:

Hello does anyone know how I could get the Agreed Playing Time and Actual Playing Time aligned side-by-side? Thank you.

1320676414_.PNG.ec4f828da9d44302e67f94306ea3fdd6.PNG

<!-- Agreed Playing time -->
			<container>
					<translation id="text" translation_id="492002" type="use" value="Value"/>
				</widget>
				<widget class="playing_time_label" id="Pcpt" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, centre_y,can_scale" >
				</widget>
			</container>

<!-- Actual Playing time -->
			<container>
				<container>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="492001" type="use" value="Actual Playing Time[COMMENT: AREA: Playing Time for Players; SUB-AREA: Contract Negotiations; FR-BN: 25975; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: concerns how much playing time a player is being promised]"/>
					</widget>
					<widget class="playing_time_label" id="PccV" alignment="right" auto_size="vertical" >
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

Try to change the number "35" in the second line to "-1". The second container with the Actual Playing Time has width only "35" so it's too small. 

35 minutes ago, keysi said:

Try to change the number "35" in the second line to "-1". The second container with the Actual Playing Time has width only "35" so it's too small. 

Thank you so much! Have a nice week good sir,

Edited by beck7ham

2 hours ago, ram63 said:

I have to admit, I'm lost here...

is "match stats floating" the actual widget class?

How do the line calling it need to look like?

the file has the widget, you tage the widget inside and paste it into the previous file where you had the code you removed.

1 hour ago, ForTheLoveOfTheGame said:

Hey, Is anyone able to help with some code that would enable stadium backgrounds to show on screen during match days without seeming to block out the 2D/3D highlights?

I've attached what i've managed to put together so far, but i am not able to see any highlights during games. I need whatever it is that makes table widgets disappear during highlights to also do the same to background images.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot 2023-10-26 131747.png

I think the only you can do it bind it to the tablet itself

if you use the search there should be some posts about from fm23

22 minutes ago, beck7ham said:

Thanks! It kinda worked. How can I make it less tilted? Sorry I really have no clue in these things.

image.png.9fc5e312f6edc0cac93920cd9a9fab39.png

the 2nd squad player is set as alignment="right"

try and change it to "centre" or "left" or "centre_x, centre_y"

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

the data you're looking for is at the top of the file

<container id="FixC" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" height="120">
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize"/>

<!--attendance-->
			<container>
					<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1"/>

<container>

<translation id="text" translation_id="247242" type="use" value="Attendance" />
								</widget>
								</widget>
								<widget class="number_label" auto_size="all">
									<record id="object_property" get_property="FxEA" dont_set_hint="true" />
								</widget>
						</container>

<!--weather-->
						<widget class="weather_indicator_panel_centred" id="FxWe">
							<record id="object_property" get_property="FxWe" />
						</widget>
			</container>

<!--referee-->
			<container>

<translation id="text" translation_id="227993" type="use" value="Referee" />
					</widget>
					</widget>
					<widget class="person_button" auto_size="all">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="FRef" dont_set_hint="true" />
					</widget>
			</container>
			<!--competition-->
			<container>

<translation id="text" translation_id="227740" type="use" value="Competition" />
					</widget>
					</widget>
					<widget class="fixture_name_text" auto_size="all" multiline="true" use_short_name_format="true">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="FxNm" />
					</widget>
			</container>
			<container>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="309191" type="use" value="Stadium" />
					</widget>
					</widget>
					<!--stadium name-->
					<widget class="stadium_button" id="strk" auto_size="all" icon_enabled="false"  alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" size="10.5" use_short_name_format="true">
							<integer id="get_property" value="stad"/>
						</record>
					</widget>
			</container>
	</container>

Thanks mate!

20 minutes ago, TheJackknife34 said:

Hi

How can I change the scoreboard background color (marked in red in this pic)?

I'm looking the files on the panels mod, but I'm not sure which one is the correct to make these changes (I believe being "match score area panel.xml").

Estrela-da-Amadora-SAD---Las-Palmas_-Rel

it's a graphics

Good morning,

still trying to understand things in skins and at least slightly progressing :)

I'm currently trying to understand how to display various background pictures within pages.

Something like

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd">

will end up showing me the Stadium background picture, which is used in some skins.

How would that need to look, if I want to show the city background instead?

1 hour ago, ram63 said:

Good morning,

still trying to understand things in skins and at least slightly progressing :)

I'm currently trying to understand how to display various background pictures within pages.

Something like

will end up showing me the Stadium background picture, which is used in some skins.

How would that need to look, if I want to show the city background instead?

<!--city-->
            <container default_height="300" priority="1">
            <translation id="title" type="use" value="City"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" >

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" height="35" inset="0" offset="0" mode="distribute_equally">

<container class="bordered_box" default_width="-1" appearance="">
                            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!--town-->
                            <widget class="city_label" id="namL" show_nation="true" spec="text" colour="white" size="11" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale">
                                    <integer id="get_property" value="SctI" />
                                </record>
                            </widget>

</container> 

</container>

<container default_height="-1" red_replacement="" >
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" scale_picture="true" apply_to_children="true" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0" />
                                <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
                                <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                            </record>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

</container>
            </container>

this should do it

4 minutes ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

I am experiencing this minor thing where as the below buttons in inbox are not 100% visible until I drag my mouse on them. What could be the issue? 

Thanks in advance! 

image.thumb.png.b58e1d1f39bd1ae544b44b0946ced499.png

image.png.5361cee1f8a2ac1689019b6a3e6c3fe3.png

sounds like some of the grapics are missing, and only the "button_over" is there

On 25/10/2023 at 23:21, trav164 said:

Hi,

I'm currently using a custom skin and was just wondering if it's possible to highlight different topics in the inbox based on preferences? All important are marked as "Red" lets say. I wan't to highlight team/scouting reports in "Yellow" so they stand out a little more and make sure I don't miss them as they come in.

Is this even possible?

Thanks

Does anyone know if this is possible?

6 minutes ago, trav164 said:

Does anyone know if this is possible?

I think it's only possible to change the color of the left side of the mail

not sure if thats what you mean, but try the search function, i think i remember it was talked about last year

55 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I think it's only possible to change the color of the left side of the mail

not sure if thats what you mean, but try the search function, i think i remember it was talked about last year

Thanks for the reply :)