[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just using this skin for the first time on my Twitch stream, and I encountered a strange in match UI lockout bug. Ive taken a clip of how it happened, after watching a shot highlight from the 'shot accuracy' tab, I attempt to click on 'Pitch' but there appeared to be a hidden/invisible button next to it that took me to the 'penalty takers' window with no button to confirm/cancel out of the screen to return to the pitch view again.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistConcernedMinkYouWHY-XBP_4nlW_NGv1dIX

1 hour ago, Kyznar said:

Just using this skin for the first time on my Twitch stream, and I encountered a strange in match UI lockout bug. Ive taken a clip of how it happened, after watching a shot highlight from the 'shot accuracy' tab, I attempt to click on 'Pitch' but there appeared to be a hidden/invisible button next to it that took me to the 'penalty takers' window with no button to confirm/cancel out of the screen to return to the pitch view again.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistConcernedMinkYouWHY-XBP_4nlW_NGv1dIX

it's a game bug that is only exposed by the skin i think, 

58 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

i think backing out to the out of match screen (you can use f4 which takes you to the inbox) should fix it if it happens again

No that didnt fix it. Was still the same penalty screen when I came back into match.

38 minutes ago, John Obi Wan Mikel said:

Great Skin but a couple of bugs I think I have encountered:

First, when in a match, the player's name flicker when you're not watching the play. 

Second, the continue button on occasion goes fully white and you are unable to see the text in the box.

Screenshot 2023-10-26 020154.png

Screenshot 2023-10-26 015317.png

The flickering is due to the formations not getting enough room (does the same on the default skin)

the white button is being looked into, i believe i saw this further up

On 23/10/2023 at 00:49, TCSSkin said:

this has been plaguing me. i can't replicate, fixed it for him, not sure what is causing it

I finally had time to try it again and it appears those 2 screens are somehow horizontally stretched and that causes the continue button to not fit in the screen. 

What are the names of these panels, maybe i could use the ones from 1.0 instead?

Screenshot 2023-10-27 175048.png

Screenshot 2023-10-27 175101.png

2 minutes ago, Messenjah1 said:

I finally had time to try it again and it appears those 2 screens are somehow horizontally stretched and that causes the continue button to not fit in the screen. 

What are the names of these panels, maybe i could use the ones from 1.0 instead?

Screenshot 2023-10-27 175048.png

Screenshot 2023-10-27 175101.png

Yeah this issue has persisted througout FM24 for some people, not for others which makes it very difficult to fix. You can try 1.0, the link is in OP

5 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

Yeah this issue has persisted througout FM24 for some people, not for others which makes it very difficult to fix. You can try 1.0, the link is in OP

Yeah, I'm using 1.0, but was wondering if I could just copy those panels from 1.0 to 1.1

Hello.

Firstly, great skin, I never felt so used to a skin this early in any FM, it is very eye appealing but simple at the same time.

Unfortunately, I came up with a bug that somehow breaks the immersion within my save, being free-agent players showing with Algerian kits on their profile (Picture 1).

Another issue to my gameplay I've come across with was the faces hiding part of the back kit zoomed view. As this might be a personal preference to see the full name and the number clearly, is there anyway I can twist it to my liking? (Picture 2, the number should be reading 41 instead of 4, where the 1 is hidden by the face).

Again, the second one is just my personal preference, but I'd appreciate it if you can fix the first issue on an upcoming update or tell me a way to do it myself on my own, maybe assign a default black kit with a new ID for free agents.

image.png?ex=654d6376&is=653aee76&hm=1d3

image.thumb.png.2a9863654fe8959e95a52f21e0756611.png

Basic question, but when customizing panels in screens such as Home or Player Overview, the selected panels don't seem to save (i.e., when going elsewhere, then coming back, its back to default or repeated panels such as PLANS appearing numerous times in Overview).  Is there some simple was to save a panel setup that I am missing?

To expand on this, different players have different panels showing.  Some repeat PLANS, click on another player and they'll show FITNESS and FORM, etc. 

Edited by Phil930

6 hours ago, Phil930 said:

Basic question, but when customizing panels in screens such as Home or Player Overview, the selected panels don't seem to save (i.e., when going elsewhere, then coming back, its back to default or repeated panels such as PLANS appearing numerous times in Overview).  Is there some simple was to save a panel setup that I am missing?

To expand on this, different players have different panels showing.  Some repeat PLANS, click on another player and they'll show FITNESS and FORM, etc. 

In preferences, untick automatically override custom panels and the panels will stick to what you set them too

12 hours ago, Batman da Amadora said:

Hello.

Firstly, great skin, I never felt so used to a skin this early in any FM, it is very eye appealing but simple at the same time.

Unfortunately, I came up with a bug that somehow breaks the immersion within my save, being free-agent players showing with Algerian kits on their profile (Picture 1).

Another issue to my gameplay I've come across with was the faces hiding part of the back kit zoomed view. As this might be a personal preference to see the full name and the number clearly, is there anyway I can twist it to my liking? (Picture 2, the number should be reading 41 instead of 4, where the 1 is hidden by the face).

Again, the second one is just my personal preference, but I'd appreciate it if you can fix the first issue on an upcoming update or tell me a way to do it myself on my own, maybe assign a default black kit with a new ID for free agents.

image.png?ex=654d6376&is=653aee76&hm=1d3

image.thumb.png.2a9863654fe8959e95a52f21e0756611.png

1. is a game issue, free agents just default to algeria

2. Unfortunately a by product of putting the selector in. Previously it was all layered on top of each other, now it's uniformly in containers 

I found an error when clicking into the tactics screen just before full time, if the full time whistle is blown the game soft locks between pausing and playing the match, not sure if this is a bug with the early access or the skin, the solution I have found is to click on a player info and return to the match screen otherwise I cannot complete the post match team talk. I've also reported to SI as a bug

Thank you for the beautiful skin!

I miss the club legends list from the club overview screen. Would it be possible to include it?

Another person has mentioned this, but I didn't see a reply; would it be possible to add the preferred foot to the hover screen?

Thanks again for the wonderful work!

5 hours ago, maciejborucki said:

I miss the club legends list from the club overview screen. Would it be possible to include it?

Another person has mentioned this, but I didn't see a reply; would it be possible to add the preferred foot to the hover screen?

The club legend lists are in the Supporter Profile tab on the right column.

9 hours ago, maciejborucki said:

added for the new update

Hi, great work on the skin. If it's not too much trouble, could I request a 'mod' to the key people panel, so it only shows the faces of the players please.  Playing on a 2560x1600 laptop screen skews the images of the player shirt.

image.png.58401b4772e866ddb4b52aec4a402c4d.png

1 minute ago, xSEARLEYx said:

Hi, great work on the skin. If it's not too much trouble, could I request a 'mod' to the key people panel, so it only shows the faces of the players please.  Playing on a 2560x1600 laptop screen skews the images of the player shirt.

image.png.58401b4772e866ddb4b52aec4a402c4d.png

Can certainly be done! I did tweak it a bit with the most recent update but it doesn't work too great

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.1 | Bug Fix out 22/10/2023
On 28/10/2023 at 05:16, snowofman said:

In preferences, untick automatically override custom panels and the panels will stick to what you set them too

I am ashamed to say that I have been playing this game for decades and had no idea this was the fix. Thank you. Take a bow. 

i have tried this a few times today but get stuck, i have the zipped file, its in my skins folder, but when i right click i dont have an option to "extract here" just extract all. and when i do it, i get the thing that jack warned about where i have a folder inside a folder and the game doesn't find it.  any ideas where i find extract here?

2 minutes ago, Neil6638 said:

i have tried this a few times today but get stuck, i have the zipped file, its in my skins folder, but when i right click i dont have an option to "extract here" just extract all. and when i do it, i get the thing that jack warned about where i have a folder inside a folder and the game doesn't find it.  any ideas where i find extract here?

can't you just make a folder and put the zip into that and then extraxt all

i mean if you can't find extract here, just a thought

10 minutes ago, snowofman said:

can't you just make a folder and put the zip into that and then extraxt all

i mean if you can't find extract here, just a thought

i'll give it a go, cheers, i keep getting it saying error when i try to copy it into the folder, but i'll keep trying

12 hours ago, pizzachips said:

maybe as well, at the bottom the player names are too big so dont fit the box- is there a way to make them fit?

image.thumb.png.05a91b7daf0f3bdbd74f674ba01bced0.png

Whats your screen res? - the note on the front page says this:

NOTE: THIS SKIN IS RECOMMENDED FOR USE AT 1920X1080 OR ABOVE, ANYTHING UNDER ISN'T OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND YOU WON'T RECIEVE HELP FOR PROBLEMS.

On 04/11/2023 at 00:23, suspiciousboiler said:

Hi there, is there a way for me to have the seasoon stats on my screen? or more boxes?

loving the skin by the way

i'm on 85% game zoom

image.thumb.png.880f7b0a942599be8e8f49889ef56b69.png

I have the same problem, please help

15 minutes ago, neyz said:

I have the same problem, please help

There's no one fix, it can be adjusting resolution (though the screenshot says 1920x1080). Apart from that, make sure the scaling setting in game, and in windows is both 100%.

5 horas atrás, TCSSkin disse:

There's no one fix, it can be adjusting resolution (though the screenshot says 1920x1080). Apart from that, make sure the scaling setting in game, and in windows is both 100%.

thanks, it was on the monitor scalling, it was thinking it was set at 100% but probably wasn't, did that, problem solved!

Thanks !

21 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Problem solved, thanks. Will you make the skin compatible with backgrounds pack (stadium, players...)?

Thanks for the great skin this year as well. Though I will wait a bit to start my FM24 properly ( mainly waiting for the main addons and bug fixes to happen ), my question is, does the ''Team name and logo on the scoreline in match day'' from last year still work on this year's skin too?

36 minutes ago, wowlock said:

Thanks for the great skin this year as well. Though I will wait a bit to start my FM24 properly ( mainly waiting for the main addons and bug fixes to happen ), my question is, does the ''Team name and logo on the scoreline in match day'' from last year still work on this year's skin too?

yea no reason why shouldn't. i haven't tested though

2 hours ago, neyz said:

Problem solved, thanks. Will you make the skin compatible with backgrounds pack (stadium, players...)?

don't have it planned unfortunately