The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, enorme_momo said:

you mean liking the first post of this thread?

As a belgian, I accept your Chuck Norris ...but I raise with a JCVD

Jean-claude GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't even want to know what he's doing but I'm getting Leslie Grantham vibes.

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

?

I assume I'm missing a joke here

You said I'm back. The mod said this morning a few people were yeeted. We had got into trouble earlier in the thread, I see I connected the dots incorrectly 

We have averaged over 400 pages per day in this thread. Monumenal. No wonder the Mods are doing bits :D

Pages?! 

Id say it's like 20-30 pages a day last few days

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

You said I'm back. The mod said this morning a few people were yeeted. We had got into trouble earlier in the thread, I see I connected the dots incorrectly 

Oh, No. It was more a case of being burnt out waiting, Kyle popped up with yet another post and I got all giddy again and pulled back in :D

Oh, No. It was more a case of being burnt out waiting, Kyle popped up with yet another post and I got all giddy again and pulled back in :D

I had to tap out yesterday. It was moving too fast, too much to do at work, not enough nicotine etc. 

I'd love a daytime release so I can play whilst I 'work' (as we've already seen, its usually early evening)

Usually by the time its released in the evening and I've got my kids to bed, had dinner etc...there's no time to play or limited time!

FM parents and full time workers, back me up here :lol:

1 minute ago, Chris21 said:

I'd love a daytime release so I can play whilst I 'work' (as we've already seen, its usually early evening)

Usually by the time its released in the evening and I've got my kids to bed, had dinner etc...there's no time to play or limited time!

but you have night! It`s an option for me with little baby-boy))

3 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

We're down to 8 browsing. Forums are clearly begging for the beta to come out just so they can rest the servers 

We broke the site 1 year, the whole forum went down for a few minutes, good times.

5 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

Agree! 

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

Yeah what a weirdo. The beta will be released on international beta day, which is  **checks diary**  TODAY!!

It’s as if you can’t count. Monday the 23rd is 2 weeks before the scheduled Nov 6th full release. Don’t be an annoying keyboard warrior by addressing others disrespectfully. Grow up