The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Anners said:

This thread has taught me 3 things.

- Most of the forum doesn't know about the god Dark Mode.
- Chuck Norris' approval is above all else.
- Something about understanding something on the internet 50 times.

I'm aware of Dark Mode and use it on most sites.  I don't like it on this site, it looks weird as you still get the light blue accents around the page.

2 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

As it turns out, you need to explain something at least 50 times on the internet before someone understands it.

I think most people that say things like that honestly do see the value for SI. They just don't like the youtubers and are being intellectually dishonest. 

I personally block any youtuber that makes a gaping mouth thumbnail so I doubt I'll be seeing anything from the FM lot in my suggested list.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Bridges can be built. No-one will remember in a week's time anyway. Think of the anguish you are causing people. 

pauper begging child GIF

Meet me at Forthbank and I'll reveal all

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

I think most people that say things like that honestly do see the value for SI. They just don't like the youtubers and are being intellectually dishonest. 

I personally block any youtuber that makes a gaping mouth thumbnail so I doubt I'll be seeing anything from the FM lot in my suggested list.

Is there a way you can block youtube channels on youtube?! Please tell me. I'm sick of the dumb thumbnails 😂

3 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

We had issues yesterday or a couple of days ago with the exact same issue. Posts got hidden, people were warned. It's a sore topic.

Yep.  We just want to keep things fun and civil.  Let's not give the mods any more work than they need!

1 minute ago, Emozil said:

Is there a way you can block youtube channels on youtube?! Please tell me. I'm sick of the dumb thumbnails 😂

Block is the wrong word I guess but you can have them not recommend a channel. Click on the dots next to the video title on the home page. 

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

A Scotch pie of course. With plenty of broon sauce. 

Begone with your fancy four crust Bombay chicken and mixed veg nonsense. A good old fashioned Scotch pie is where its at. 

Justice for the trusted Chicken Balti Pie immediately!

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

A Scotch pie of course. With plenty of broon sauce. 

Begone with your fancy four crust Bombay chicken and mixed veg nonsense. A good old fashioned Scotch pie is where its at. 

Forgive my ignorance, is there any similarity between a scotch pie and a scotch egg?

Just now, Emozil said:

Just a bit of fun. No logical questions please😂

Let me try a better question, would you rather constantly have to wear the same pair of shoes, 24/7/365 for the rest of your life, or never wear shoes again?

5 minutes ago, omerrath said:

it's traditional that si employees come in mass to this thread and start commenting around the day of the beta. so believe the hype. it's gonna be today

Sorted that for you :brock:

Edited by bigmattb28

14 minutes ago, coady said:

Because it's literally free marketing to probably about 250k eyes altogether. Some that wouldn't have pre-ordered will just because their favourite creator says it's good or shows off a new feature that is likely to appeal to their audience. Whether you like them is one thing, but from an SI marketing/promotion point of view it's a no brainer. 😂

FM24 is currently trending on twitter because of those videos 

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Let me try a better question, would you rather constantly have to wear the same pair of shoes, 24/7/365 for the rest of your life, or never wear shoes again?

First one, can't be that bad right?