The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Not surprised a Leeds fan wouldn’t enjoy the prem.

It is the same with Ligue 1, La Liga, and Bundesliga. One can hope that the Saudi league can become what the Italian league was in the 90s and the Prem is now, or that a European/World Super League forms.

6 минут назад, Sunshinelufc сказал:

It is the same with Ligue 1, La Liga, and Bundesliga. One can hope that the Saudi league can become what the Italian league was in the 90s and the Prem is now, or that a European/World Super League forms.

Brazilian Serie A reminds me of European football 15-20 years ago. Romance hasn't died there yet. Although there are also games with a small number of shots on goal, unfortunately. What is especially valuable is that every season is unpredictable. Botafogo are currently top of the table (11 last season), but they have only won a couple of times in recent weeks. The rest of the teams lost a lot of points, so the gap is still large. I hope the ending will be intriguing.

8 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Oh yeah,  They have obviously been holding out for a cheeky Sunday afternoon release.

A4AL.gif

"that'll teach the forums to speculate about a Friday release"

Miles probably 

btw since it's not arriving today, does anyone want to share insights on the best unexpected strikers who have performed well on his saves?

this is my list:

Alexander Frei

Artem Milevsky

Eugene Seleznyov

Fredy Montero

Pavel Pogrebnyak

and of course the goat : Manolo Gabbiadini

Edited by omerrath

1 hour ago, Domoboy23 said:

As a Huddersfield fan, I'd much rather watch a L2/L1 clash on TV over a PL game anyday

Barnsley fan so that's pretty much the only football I watch. I used to go watch Saigon FC until we went bankrupt live but I'm now back to just watching the Reds.

Prem just has no interest for me.

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Barnsley fan so that's pretty much the only football I watch. I used to go watch Saigon FC until we went bankrupt live but I'm now back to just watching the Reds.

Prem just has no interest for me.

I still have flashbacks of bloody Paul Hayes and Nardiello putting us out of the playoffs in 2006

Edited by Domoboy23

6 minuti fa, omerrath ha scritto:

btw since it's not arriving today, does anyone want to share insights on the best unexpected strikers who have performed well on his saves?

this is my list:

Alexander Frei

Artem Milevsky

Eugene Seleznyov

Fredy Montero

Pavel Pogrebnyak

and of course the goat : Manolo Gabbiadini

where's CARLOS FIERRO?

and the magic couple TURCHETTA/CERCI back in the days of CM03/04...

il y a 10 minutes, LolloViola a dit :

where's CARLOS FIERRO?

and the magic couple TURCHETTA/CERCI back in the days of CM03/04...

No Mihalcea, Konstantinou or Agahowa in sight ?

Disappointiing guys :D

20 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I still have flashbacks of bloody Paul Hayes and Nardiello putting us out of the playoffs in 2006

Not of the 7-1 pummelling we gave you back in 1999? What a night that was Darren Barnard with one of the greatest goals of all time and a front three of Ward, Higgy and Bruce, Bruce, Bruce Dyer!

Misty eyed just thinking of it.

Edited by kiwityke1983

2 minutes ago, Dbjors said:

I am afraid that it only means another normal monday without anything from the Miles team ..

But it's Monday, and Monday is always international beta day, did you forget?

1 minute ago, zakbrown96 said:

What snacks are people having in the meantime then? 

Had an egg salad sandwich 👌👌

Might have to go back for some tuna salad sandwiches. 

Saving the bacon sandwiches for the release