Match 29: Cameroon vs Serbia: 10am kick-off UK time, Al Janoub Stadium

The_jagster

I seriously don't know what's going on right now.

There's nobody to carry the ball and run with it, nobody's making runs from the midfield - it was a great cutback by Kostic. 

It's like they don't even care.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, (sic) said:

I seriously don't know what's going on right now.

There's nobody to carry the ball and run with it, nobody's making runs from the midfield - it was a great cutback by Kostic. 

It's like they don't even care.

Same like ****ing Brazil, they disapear in the second half, they legs become heavy, they become lazy, unbelivable... Its Radomir Antic WC all over again

1 minute ago, Rob1981 said:

Decent for Serbia really, just need to go and beat Switzerland to qualify if Switzerland don’t beat Brazil.

Far from decent. Would've needed a draw against the Swiss, now we need to actually win the game (if they lose to Brazil that is).

Expecting Embolo to score around 5 goals, considering how awful this team is defensively.

3 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

I'm just here for @GunmaN1905 to say "bottled" :D 

Nah, it's just Serbia in it's natural state. :D

I don't think there's a single team in the world that underperforms as much as them considering the talent.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

And I still haven’t seen SMS do anything of note in a big game :D 

He scored.

Not his fault coach is scared to take washed up Tadić off and takes him instead, losing all the midifeld balance in the process.

Edited by GunmaN1905

3 minutes ago, (sic) said:

Far from decent. Would've needed a draw against the Swiss, now we need to actually win the game (if they lose to Brazil that is).

Expecting Embolo to score around 5 goals, considering how awful this team is defensively.

Its weird how the whole nation went from "were going to be champions" to "if we beat switzerland"

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

:lol:

I can't stop being amazed he managed to trick a billion people he's into believing he's a decent coach.

He does organise the team well defensively but that's about it. Everything falls apart whenever they reach the halfway line. :D

Managed a draw against Qatar but then struggled to beat Afghanistan and Bangladesh.