The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minuto atrás, SouthgatesRedWhiteArmy disse:

Changes are being put through. I can see it the beta releasing next week. Probably later in the week! 

5208BBFE-CCD3-42EE-B10D-2418FE1607CC.jpeg

So here starts my favorite part of the topic When we started looking for everything on steamdb it gave us hope.

image.png

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Late in the week you say? Like Thursday?

Thursdays are a good day I’ve heard…. 👀

1 minute ago, Alexb9582 said:

So here starts my favorite part of the topic When we started looking for everything on steamdb it gave us hope.

image.png

Gotta bring that optimism in! Bring hope to the masses! 😂

8 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Who the f is Remi?

I was hoping someone would know, I haven't heard of him but I don't really follow any YouTubers outside of the build up to the new game.

16 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Why do people complain about the graphics so much? Who started playing this game for the graphics? I’d take a reduction in graphic quality for continued improvements in features that make the game. 

Because it makes me happy to look at pretty things.

Inside scoop: The beta will be released on Thursday, roughly 8am MEZ.

Source: I ordered a new laptop scheduled to arrive that day "between 8am and 10pm". Knowing my luck, the beta will drop early that same day but still within the scheduled time, making me more and more antsy between "play now!" and "Just one more hour!".

Thankfully training schedules and views are cloud compatible

13 hours ago, zachalxnder said:

Why do people complain about the graphics so much? Who started playing this game for the graphics? I’d take a reduction in graphic quality for continued improvements in features that make the game. 

Because its the end result for your hard work 

14 hours ago, zachalxnder said:

I take it you have no experience of the capacity of computer graphics 25 years ago?