[FM22] Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 & FMTU

pr0

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenwood deleted from the game? I realize the severity of the situation but couldn't you have sent him as under a global suspension or something instead?

Great work! day of transfer deadline ending as well nice :)

Edited by sdb4884

2 hours ago, sdb4884 said:

Greenwood deleted from the game? I realize the severity of the situation but couldn't you have sent him as under a global suspension or something instead?

Great work! day of transfer deadline ending as well nice :)

The same action was taken from SI for Mendy. Hopefully I am wrong and the charges will drop, but for now, he is out of the game.

You are welcome :) 

1 hour ago, pr0 said:

This update pack doesn't include transfers, since there is an upcoming 2nd version of the winter patch in the coming days.

Based on remarks by Miles Jacobson on his twitteraccount the March update has been delayed due to the Ukraine-Russia conflict. The update will also likely contain quite a bit more than we could have expected when the game was released in November.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Based on remarks by Miles Jacobson on his twitteraccount the March update has been delayed due to the Ukraine-Russia conflict. The update will also likely contain quite a bit more than we could have expected when the game was released in November.

Yeap, I am aware, I also read it today. Thanks for the heads up though.

Thanks, pr0! Fantastic work as always, cant wait to start a new save.

Quick question: should I follow any official procedure to suggest a re-evaluation on a particular young player? Not specifically because of your update, but by the official database that still hasn't lived up to what he's been presenting in real life.

Edited by lugui

4 hours ago, lugui said:

Thanks, pr0! Fantastic work as always, cant wait to start a new save.

Quick question: should I follow any official procedure to suggest a re-evaluation on a particular young player? Not specifically because of your update, but by the official database that still hasn't lived up to what he's been presenting in real life.

Sure, feel free to suggest anything you want.

2 horas atrás, pr0 disse:

Sure, feel free to suggest anything you want.

Thank you, mate.

I haven't had a chance to check if you've tweaked him in this latest version yet, but the player "Vitor Roque" from "Cruzeiro Esporte Clube" in Brazil is definitely worth a second look.

The boy is just 17 and is having an impressive start to the season for a team struggling with admnistration and finance issues, with goals, assists and the main thing: demonstrating a profile far above and more mature than what the game originally portrays him. I know that Endrick from Palmeiras recently stole the show regarding wonderkids in Brazil, but this kid is already doing it amongst the pros.

It's just a suggestion, without any obligation. If you need anything, let me know. Once again, thanks for your work!

Edited by lugui

7 hours ago, manugray said:

Thanks pr0 your updates are fantastic. Is the new 5 subs rule from the 22/23 season in the Premier League included in this update or likely to be included in future updates?

With the new rule that will apply to every league (5 subs), it's literally impossible to edit every playable league in the game.

5 minutes ago, Gorando said:

Brugge without a manager?

No Overmars at Antwerp?

Alfred Schreuder is in the game by default & Overmars has been created from scratch in my "New staff" file.

4 hours ago, Gorando said:

Schreuder is unemployed when I start a new save. He has been Brugge manager since Jan 3 IRL.

What patch are you playing with? These files need the 22.4 patch to work.

First of all, awesome job ur doing all the time. Appreciate it alot and im sure others do aswell. 2ndly i just had a small question. I saw ur files has Endrick in it, the wonderkiddo.

I was wondering, in which way is it possible to get a picture of him into the game? 

Edited by f.zaarour

On 13/05/2022 at 23:06, f.zaarour said:

First of all, awesome job ur doing all the time. Appreciate it alot and im sure others do aswell. 2ndly i just had a small question. I saw ur files has Endrick in it, the wonderkiddo.

I was wondering, in which way is it possible to get a picture of him into the game? 

Thanks a lot for your words!

There are solutions on the matter you are asking, make sure you check videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQccBrMdbzQ

19 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Are transfers like Mazraoui to Bayern and Ten Hag to Man Utd which are happening this summer already in it?

No, these future transfers until the pack on the 1st of June, will stay as future transfers. Starting from the 1st of June, all these transfers will become immediate.

♦️ 3.4 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0

Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate

Changelog: [3.4] Changelog

Next release date: 1 June

*This is the FINAL UPDATE that will include future transfers as future transfers in-game. Starting from the 1st of June (which will be the 1st summer pack), ALL TRANSFERS will become immediate, and that means they will be there from the start of the game.

39 minutes ago, pr0 said:

♦️ 3.4 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [3.4] Changelog

Next release date: 1 June

*This is the FINAL UPDATE that will include future transfers as future transfers in-game. Starting from the 1st of June (which will be the 1st summer pack), ALL TRANSFERS will become immediate, and that means they will be there from the start of the game.

Great job. Thank you. I used 3.3, i was wondering if many has changed in 3.4 to go with that? I just started so would be no big deal. I mean is Rudiger to Madrid in 3.4 for example or? And in the 3.3 i saw 2 players who changed teams or gonna change teams. Tete from Shakhtar is at Lyon now, i think on loan only not sure. And Carvalho from Fulham will go to Liverpool this summer. 

Anyway thanks again. 

By the way the vid u adviced above was rly great. I made it work to get an Endrick face (a little diff. from df11 but im happy with it) into the game hehe, the first time. Happy with it. Awesome, Thanks. 

Edited by f.zaarour

On 20/05/2022 at 21:52, f.zaarour said:

Great job. Thank you. I used 3.3, i was wondering if many has changed in 3.4 to go with that? I just started so would be no big deal. I mean is Rudiger to Madrid in 3.4 for example or? And in the 3.3 i saw 2 players who changed teams or gonna change teams. Tete from Shakhtar is at Lyon now, i think on loan only not sure. And Carvalho from Fulham will go to Liverpool this summer. 

Anyway thanks again. 

By the way the vid u adviced above was rly great. I made it work to get an Endrick face (a little diff. from df11 but im happy with it) into the game hehe, the first time. Happy with it. Awesome, Thanks. 

Tete was loaned for 3 months & I don't tend to include loans less than 6 months in my file. So, Tete is not included and he won't be (also players with contacts similar to him). Fabio Carvalho was announced some days ago (2-3 if I am not mistaken), so he is not included, but will be there for the next pack. And no, there are not so many significant changes from 3.3 to 3.4. 

Happy to help!

9 hours ago, SamheinWitchKilla said:

@pr0In your next update will point deductions be removed from teams e.g. Derby, to go with promotions/relegations?

I am waiting all playable leagues to finish (Vanarama for example), so I can start working on the promotions/relegations. Once they are done too, yes, I will remove Derby's & other teams point deductions. After all, since Derby is relegated, the points will be automatically cleared.

14 hours ago, pr0 said:

Tete was loaned for 3 months & I don't tend to include loans less than 6 months in my file. So, Tete is not included and he won't be (also players with contacts similar to him). Fabio Carvalho was announced some days ago (2-3 if I am not mistaken), so he is not included, but will be there for the next pack. And no, there are not so many significant changes from 3.3 to 3.4. 

Happy to help!

I am waiting all playable leagues to finish (Vanarama for example), so I can start working on the promotions/relegations. Once they are done too, yes, I will remove Derby's & other teams point deductions. After all, since Derby is relegated, the points will be automatically cleared.

Ah oke understandable yeah, thats clear. Thanks anyway.

And guess a huge change in the 3,4 gonna be Mbappe the TurtleSnake who will have a contract untill 2025 right? Ye thats what i call him lol, damn that guy snaked on Real Madrid very badly. -_- 

And sorry to ask again, so was Rudiger set to join Real Madrid in 3.4 or? 

57 minutes ago, f.zaarour said:

Ah oke understandable yeah, thats clear. Thanks anyway.

And guess a huge change in the 3,4 gonna be Mbappe the TurtleSnake who will have a contract untill 2025 right? Ye thats what i call him lol, damn that guy snaked on Real Madrid very badly. -_- 

And sorry to ask again, so was Rudiger set to join Real Madrid in 3.4 or? 

Rudiger was set with a "leave on a free transfer at the end of contract" in previous releases (3.3 + 3.4), since he is not announced by Real Madrid yet. Now he is set as "released on a free transfer" for the next pack on the 1st of June.

You can get any answer you want about players and what changes they have, in this page by using the search field: https://fmtransferupdate.com/players

Edited by pr0

♦️ 4.0 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.0] Changelog

Next release date: 10 June

*This is the first summer pack that includes future transfers as immediate and that means they will be there from the start of the game. There are missings, future transfers, loans & injuries to be removed. Stay patient.
**Promotions/Relegations will be completed pack by pack. Every league in a nation has to finish, so I can update the whole nation.
***EU Places haven't been updated, the editor is bugged & it will take some time to work things out.

Uhh cant wait for todays update and start playing as vacation hits in.

Are you also including players Free agent who have told they are leaving the club? Or adjusting contract lengths to all -1

Edited by saihtam

♦️ 4.1 Version of my #FM22 update packs is up!

Changelog: [4.1] Changelog

Next release date: 20 June

*Promotions/Relegations will be completed pack by pack. Every league in a nation has to finish, so I can update the whole nation.
**Promotions/Relegations in England need both "English New Format & Sub Rules" AND "Promotions/Relegations" files combined to work correctly.