[FM22] Transfers & Data Update Packs by TheNotoriousPr0 & FMTU

pr0

15 hours ago, SamheinWitchKilla said:

@pr0 are you still adding wonderkids? If so can you add the following please.

Ishé Samuels-Smith

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ishe-samuels-smith/profil/spieler/922698

Emilio Lawrence

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/emilio-lawrence/profil/spieler/872962

Yes, will check them, thanks!

4 hours ago, Mr Adam said:

Hi @pr0. I started a new game with Sunderland and they're still in the checkatrade despite no longer being in League One. have I done something wrong or does that need updating?

You need the FM22 English New Format & Sub Rules (TheNotoriousPr0) file which can be found in the New Formats, Rules & Leagues folder. Take it out of the folder and place it with the other files in the editor data folder.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pr0 said:

Yes, will check them, thanks!

You need the FM22 English New Format & Sub Rules (TheNotoriousPr0) file which can be found in the New Formats, Rules & Leagues folder. Take it out of the folder and place it with the other files in the editor data folder.

thats odd - I'd done that. Never mind, its not such a big deal :)

thanks

22 minutes ago, Mr Adam said:

thats odd - I'd done that. Never mind, its not such a big deal :)

thanks

Oh by "checkatrade" you meant "Papa John’s Trophy"? Yeah just noticed something will see what I can do for the next release. Thanks for the heads up though.

10 minutes ago, n1mez said:

Is there a reason that Kulusevski and Romero havent been converted to transfers instead of the loans? Often in saves they return to former clubs

As far as I know they are still on loan, why should I convert them to transfers?

8 minutes ago, pr0 said:

As far as I know they are still on loan, why should I convert them to transfers?

But then okay, maybe give them some other clauses. Kulu is bought even if they dont qualify for CHL (that is a term in FM), and Romero is just obligatory, and should be made mandatory

1 hour ago, n1mez said:

But then okay, maybe give them some other clauses. Kulu is bought even if they dont qualify for CHL (that is a term in FM), and Romero is just obligatory, and should be made mandatory

Sadly there isn't much I can so. Also we can't be 100% sure about anything at all, right? Things can happen in the next year.

20 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

One more error noticed in the FMTU transfer update.

Destiny Udogie (ID 43426047) was transfered to Tottenham but his contract type was somehow set as youth contract.

Thanks for that.

21 hours ago, asapas said:

Hello my friend!!! I believe the next update should be at 2nd of September?? Because  the transfer window closes there?? 

Also will the packs continue for the free agents until September 15th?? 

PS AMAZING job!!!!

Yes most likely the next release is going to be on the 2nd. Packs will continue until FM23 comes out, so no worries. We still got time. Last year the final pack was released on the 10th of October.

On 13/08/2022 at 20:41, pr0 said:

Which leagues are you talking about? I have already updated some.

Hi Pro, was wondering whether this update is also for La Liga (i.e. 5 substitutions) 

And would this change be only for 2 seasons (i.e. from start of 2021), or the default format going forward. 

hi @pr0 - thanks for all your great work. Quick question - whenever I try to use an updated transfer file in this pack, I get an error saying that it needs to be verified in the editor?  The only version I can get to work is one from 19th July (everything else in the pack works)

23 hours ago, jeeshan2000 said:

Hi Pro, was wondering whether this update is also for La Liga (i.e. 5 substitutions) 

And would this change be only for 2 seasons (i.e. from start of 2021), or the default format going forward. 

All big leagues have been updates with the new sub rules & yes the same applies for La Liga since some packs ago.

3 hours ago, jdubsnz said:

hi @pr0 - thanks for all your great work. Quick question - whenever I try to use an updated transfer file in this pack, I get an error saying that it needs to be verified in the editor?  The only version I can get to work is one from 19th July (everything else in the pack works)

If you using the live transfer file from fmtransferupdate.com, yes that needs verification. If not you are doing something wrong, or haven't downloaded the newest file.

image.png

13 hours ago, pr0 said:

All big leagues have been updates with the new sub rules & yes the same applies for La Liga since some packs ago.

If you using the live transfer file from fmtransferupdate.com, yes that needs verification. If not you are doing something wrong, or haven't downloaded the newest file.

image.png

thank you, much appreciated

21 minutos atrás, yonko disse:

@pr0

I appreciate the effort in creating these files. I downloaded Version 4.9 and checked the Transfers file through the pregame editor. Marcos Alonso is free agent instead of in the Barca squad. 

her only sign for barça today, and you can download only this transfer in sortitoutsi: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update/submission/628729/download

8 hours ago, yonko said:

@pr0

I appreciate the effort in creating these files. I downloaded Version 4.9 and checked the Transfers file through the pregame editor. Marcos Alonso is free agent instead of in the Barca squad. 

Alonso was announced 2 hours after I released the pack.

7 hours ago, igorlv said:

her only sign for barça today, and you can download only this transfer in sortitoutsi: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update/submission/628729/download

That also. Makes totally sense.

11 minutes ago, yonko said:

Ok I didn't know exactly what time your pack was released. But that makes sense. 

When do you plan to release the final pack? Sept 10?

There are going to be 4 more updates. 10 + 20th of Sep, 1 + 10 of Oct.

@pr0i want to say to you: Thank You for your work! very cool and Respect to You.

i want to start a career into the fm22 and want to play with my home club: Holstein Kiel, 2. Bundesliga, Germany = Team ID: 2245

i use some other graphic files and want to play witht the most realistic possible choices.

so, i use from your files, just these 5:

FM22 CA-PA Changes (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 New Players (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 New Staff (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 Other Changes (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 Wonderkids (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf

One Question and Wish:
You release the next Version on 20. Sept. 2022. Can you include in your FM22 New Staff (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf File the missing Staff from Holstein Kiel? Here is the Link: https://www.holstein-kiel.de/verein/mitarbeiter/
and you can see the Stuff from Holstein Kiel. I think it would be so amazing to play with the real stuff from the Club.

Thank You so much, if you want and can include them. Best Wishes for You, from Germany.

4 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

@pr0i want to say to you: Thank You for your work! very cool and Respect to You.

i want to start a career into the fm22 and want to play with my home club: Holstein Kiel, 2. Bundesliga, Germany = Team ID: 2245

i use some other graphic files and want to play witht the most realistic possible choices.

so, i use from your files, just these 5:

FM22 CA-PA Changes (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 New Players (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 New Staff (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 Other Changes (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf
FM22 Wonderkids (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf

One Question and Wish:
You release the next Version on 20. Sept. 2022. Can you include in your FM22 New Staff (TheNotoriousPr0).fmf File the missing Staff from Holstein Kiel? Here is the Link: https://www.holstein-kiel.de/verein/mitarbeiter/
and you can see the Stuff from Holstein Kiel. I think it would be so amazing to play with the real stuff from the Club.

Thank You so much, if you want and can include them. Best Wishes for You, from Germany.

Hi SpiderJu and  thanks for your kind words. I would prefer if you also used the transfers file, since it's the file that I am most proud of, but it's ok I guess :D

No, I can't make these kind of changes. If people started asking staff or players that are missing from the database, most likely I would have hundreds of requests. You can tell that's way too much.. Thanks for the understading!

@pr0i am understanding, no Problem. Thanks for your answer. 

i did not use the Transfer File, "because" i want to play with realistic Data. When i use your Transfer File and start a new Save, then i did not find it good, to have the players just to the beginning
( and that is not really realistic, when the player transfers are in realtime in the next (current) saison (2022/2023), but in the fm22 in Season 2021/2022).
For me makes a transfers file just for that point sense, when the transfers are up to real date.
when the fact is, that the fm22 can not set the future transfers to future date, then my choice is, to did not use a Transfers File.

Edited by SpiderJu

7 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

@pr0i am understanding, no Problem. Thanks for your answer. 

i did not use the Transfer File, "because" i want to play with realistic Data. When i use your Transfer File and start a new Save, then i did not find it good, to have the players just to the beginning
( and that is not really realistic, when the player transfers are in realtime in the next (current) saison (2022/2023), but in the fm22 in Season 2021/2022).
For me makes a transfers file just for that point sense, when the transfers are up to real date.
when the fact is, that the fm22 can not set the future transfers to future date, then my choice is, to did not use a Transfers File.

Yeah my answer was more like a joke. To be fair, I am doing exactly what SI does in the winter patch (all transferred players are immediately in their new teams & are not set as future transfers).

I have seen people like you, which I totally get, it's fine with me.

Hey @pr0,

Is it possible to download previous releases of the packs anywhere?

I'd like to download Version 4.9 as I'm planning to do a Chelsea save and I'd like to use all the youth players (Casadei, Chukwuemeka etc.) we've purchased throughout the window but I want Potter to still be at Brighton with his staff.

Thanks in advance