concerned girlfriend

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if he is playing on a desktop pc wait till he hasnt saved it for a little while then find the fuse box and tell him youll flick the trip switch unless he stops, that would work on me. Also works on laptops if you hide the battery.

ill try it thank you mister hehe :)

Boobs. That's all there is to it.

oh believe me i have tried! it doesnt last long! next on my list is sexy lingerie! hehe:p

lol dude how can you be having a mid-life crisis at 22?!

have you ever felt like you are losing your true love to a CHILDISH GAME!

Stop it!

It is a geezer trying to get you to talk dirty!

i knew some people wouldnt be helpful! well sir, if you dont believe me why dont you come and find out yourself!

take note gender confused blokes, anyone can be a hot chick on the internet

If anyone would like to forward me there credit card details i could also be your hot momma......... if not i can also be an african millionare who needs your bank details because of tax issues, you will get 10% of my £200 million fortune.

lol my girlfriend has long since given up trying to stop me playing, she wins the battle for attention most of the time, but not during exciting promotion battles.

wierdly enough shes taken to randomly clicking on things (players, league tables etc) when Im out of the room, pretty harmless really tho she did once start a second half before id had a chance to sort out my team talk.

^^ typical. Sticking their noses in when they dont need to lol :p All i can say is I'm a celebrity get me outta here couldn't have come at a better time! ;)

If anyone would like to forward me there credit card details i could also be your hot momma......... if not i can also be an african millionare who needs your bank details because of tax issues, you will get 10% of my £200 million fortune.

sounds like a deal!:thup:

oh believe me i have tried! it doesnt last long! next on my list is sexy lingerie! hehe:p

you sure he isn't gay? if he is choosing FM over boobs there must be something wrong after 3 weeks of being together. That's meant to be part of the honeymoon period where all you do is.............

You need to tell him that his board confidence with his new club "Girlfriend" is insecure and he needs to have a more "hands-on" approach. I suggest you ask him to attend a "press conference" to discuss the matter.

:D This thread has made my day :D

Okay who is the fella put your hands up....

R3b3cc@ any chance of a pic ;)

I find it depressing that no "meaningful" thread I have ever made has got even half the responses this thread has :rolleyes:

I think that after all the hassle of getting the gamwe running this thread is a bit of fresh air, and hopefully a novelty which wont be here forever

absolutely wonderful stuff.

I have read every post and every one has made me laugh more than all the comedians on TV put together.

People in my office are wondering what the hell i keep laughing at, and i am meant to be working so i cant tell them.

Superb...i am going to print this thread off and re-read it later.

some of the things people come out with....dear oh dear i am in stiches.

bless you all for making my day....and i have even worked out what to do with my tight marking tactic.

Carry on Threading! ha ha.

It's probably like dejavu for most of us. Well lets say My girlfriend gets to watch her soaps while I'm playing fm....thats compromise. Mind you when there is football on the box thats why we have a tv upstairs. You could also do what she does and look at all the player pictures to see who you think is cute lol. Still can't believe she thinks Scott Brown is hot...can't say much for me then.

It's probably like dejavu for most of us. Well lets say My girlfriend gets to watch her soaps while I'm playing fm....thats compromise. Mind you when there is football on the box thats why we have a tv upstairs. You could also do what she does and look at all the player pictures to see who you think is cute lol. Still can't believe she thinks Scott Brown is hot...can't say much for me then.

Don't worry. my missus actually admits to fancying Ian Beale off Eastenders..........

Ooof (sorry Mike) this is all going a bit too far now. The hehe's are starting to annoy me

oh, im sorry! ill try and stop! its just a habit

Legend, Now that 'Becky' has decided that I am the one for her/him, I'm off to find out!

see ya soon hehe

This thread has made my day

Okay who is the fella put your hands up....

R3b3cc@ any chance of a pic ;)

i dont understand how to put a picture in the typing part, and no one is helping me!

I find it depressing that no "meaningful" thread I have ever made has got even half the responses this thread has :rolleyes:

ohh sweetie, dont worry about it, its understandable that im more popular because these nice lads want to help me out, thank you guys :pooooxxx

you sure he isn't gay? if he is choosing FM over boobs there must be something wrong after 3 weeks of being together. That's meant to be part of the honeymoon period where all you do is.............

OH. MY. GOLLY. GOSH. nooooo! he is meant to be the one, first an fm addiction, now he is gay! make the pain stopppp!

boyyys, why is my internet so slow :S has it got to do with the fact that im trying to put pictures on my computer?

:confused:

lol you cant leave it at that, we need more of an explanation...

what can i say, she got seriously addicted to the game. It ended up with us having to rush down to tesco where we found randomly wandering round the store making a beeping noise and repeatedly opening and closing her mouth. I believe they sectioned her after that incident...

what can i say, she got seriously addicted to the game. It ended up with us having to rush down to tesco where we found randomly wandering round the store making a beeping noise and repeatedly opening and closing her mouth. I believe they sectioned her after that incident...

Was she munching fruit spilled in the aisles?

Archived