concerned girlfriend

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmm i've decided to apply to go back to uni next year, does anybody want to write this stupid personal statement for me please:) I can offer chocolate biscuits as a payment..

Personal statements are basically an exercise in how well you can lie to the admissions tutor and convince them you are the best thing since... well... hobnobs lol

I submitted mine about 2 months ago and it seemed to do the trick because I've had 5 offers already :)

Personal statements are basically an exercise in how well you can lie to the admissions tutor and convince them you are the best thing since... well... hobnobs lol

I submitted mine about 2 months ago and it seemed to do the trick because I've had 5 offers already :)

haha congratulations, you must be good at them, therefore can i tempt you with the hobnobs??

however tea is hardly the manliest of drinks. Coffee is a manly drink, which is why I drink juice!!!!

From a carton or from a dirty glass.

*Warning one of these answers is significantly manlier than the other. Failure to answer correctly could make you look a little girly.

Archived