[FM21] Complete Pyramids Megapack by Weiry (155 Nations)

Replying to my Hungarian pyramid comment. Ok i see the problem now literally coz i found it in editor!

We have 3 leagues in level3. Last 3 from them would relegate to level 4.

We have 20 counties/championships in level 4! Somehow we have to reduce 20 winners to 9 promoting teams. :D

In my original pyramid file that Weiry provided to us i found the promoting procedure. 20 teams for 10 places cup style. That would be easy if we would having 10 teams. :D

Damn... What should i tinkering* to solve this problem? I'm really n00b/new. :D

*Theoretically this would be not a problem i would draw best (order: most points, more wins, better GDiff) 16 teams from 2nd place and let's go with 36 squads in cup system for 9 places... Eaaasy... Would be easy if i know where to click in editor. :D

Edit: Or just modify Level 3 to relegate one more team... The worst team from 3 champs (order: less points, less wins, worst Gdiff etc) above 3 auto-relegating teams. :)

Edited by Gabez

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gabez said:

Replying to my Hungarian pyramid comment. Ok i see the problem now literally coz i found it in editor!

We have 3 leagues in level3. Last 3 from them would relegate to level 4.

We have 20 counties/championships in level 4! Somehow we have to reduce 20 winners to 9 promoting teams. :D

In my original pyramid file that Weiry provided to us i found the promoting procedure. 20 teams for 10 places cup style. That would be easy if we would having 10 teams. :D

Damn... What should i tinkering* to solve this problem? I'm really n00b/new. :D

*Theoretically this would be not a problem i would draw best (order: most points, more wins, better GDiff) 16 teams from 2nd place and let's go with 36 squads in cup system for 9 places... Eaaasy... Would be easy if i know where to click in editor. :D

Edit: Or just modify Level 3 to relegate one more team... The worst team from 3 champs (order: less points, less wins, worst Gdiff etc) above 3 auto-relegating teams. :)

Actually, relegating the worst team that is 4th from bottom among the 3 championships is the official rule as far as gathered from Hungarian links. I just don't know how to do it. :D

58 minutes ago, dmakovica said:

Actually, relegating the worst team that is 4th from bottom among the 3 championships is the official rule as far as gathered from Hungarian links. I just don't know how to do it. :D

My brain hurts at the thought of someone else dealing with this, let alone me doing it. If anyone figures it out, please let me know 😁

As a Hungarian i have read the official rules aaand you are right!!! :cool:

WOW, didn't know it, kudos for you!

Problem is still exists when you want to validate that fmf. :(

But how could i change in editor? Somebody do that for us pleeease i don't wanna wait for weekend! :D:D:D

edit: Is it enough to switch "Megyei Bajnokság I" to flexible? I dunno. :(

Edited by Gabez

4 hours ago, Gabez said:

As a Hungarian i have read the official rules aaand you are right!!! :cool:

WOW, didn't know it, kudos for you!

Problem is still exists when you want to validate that fmf. :(

But how could i change in editor? Somebody do that for us pleeease i don't wanna wait for weekend! :D:D:D

edit: Is it enough to switch "Megyei Bajnokság I" to flexible? I dunno. :(

I tried and it didn't work

On 24/02/2021 at 11:18, Weiry said:

I haven't gotten a chance to fire up the editor since the update. If someone could provide me with a list of nation that no longer work then I'll hopefully get a fix for them by this weekend.

I have, it is attached to this excel document. 

Will you be aiming to get to 205 nations football leagues?

I am more than happy to help as a researcher, i alread have help Jreid on sortitoutsi for the scottish legaue data from premier league to welfare leagues.

FM21 Winter update yes or no for Weiry.xlsx

9 hours ago, Weiry said:

Hey guys,

Am currently going through and verifying all existing files for the 21.3 update at the moment I have completed 79 files (all nations from A to L) the rest of the files will hopefully be updated and released in the next few days then I'll look at doing a few more nations not already in the megapack (some will be the complete pyramid while some will just be down to a certain level and be known as a "Work in Progress" file)

Part 1 of the 21.3 compatible files can be downloaded in the OP or here: 

Enjoy!

21.3 FM21 Complete Pyramid Part 1.zip 2.94 MB · 22 downloads

Thanks for all your effort. I have two questions though - I wanted to start a save with Puskás Akadémia and I thought they started the season in the Europa League Qualifiers but that doesn't appear to be the case when I start. Also, are there no domestic cup competitions in Hungary as the only competition I appear to be competing in is the league.

EDIT- I think i started the save (in May) before the competitions were scheduled to start so please ignore. Sorry

Edited by RedJonnyBoy

Hi @Weiry

I would love to see Spain and Portugal added even if it was only so the next division down from the default database was playable (i'm not sure how many divisions they have now as i think they have restructured/are going to restructure the pyramid's soon) please?

Would it be possible to add maybe 1 or 2 divisions onto those in the default database for Turkey (only appears to have 4 divisions from what i can find out), Romania (I think only 4 divisions), Serbia, Slovakia (i think they have 8 divisions in total that makes up the league pyramid) , Sweden, Denmark (activate Denmark Series please) and Croatia (i think they have 8 divisions in total that makes up the league pyramid) please?

I don't know how easy it is to do the South American countries because of their complicated league systems but if it was possible could you add Serie D in Brazil and do Argentina (i'm not sure if they are restructuring the leagues there soon which might make it more complicated) and the lower divisions in the other's if it isn't too much work please?

Would you consider doing the continental competitions for Africa, Asia and the America's if there is sufficient information out there on the format of the competitions or are they way too compiicated to do?

Great work on getting so many countries in the megapack.

Many thanks

Dai

• 2 weeks later...

For Hungarian pyramid!

Forgot to mention earlier: Hungarian cup system has changed and we are playing ONLY 1 game INSTEAD of 2*.

* Thanks to COVID! :(

Rules are:

Lower level team playing at home, extra time, penalties! (of course no away goal rule ;))

--

Best of 128 round:

NB1 and NB2 and NB3 teams (12+20+41**) joining ONLY in 6th round (best of 128). NB1 and NB2 teams are seeded into 1st POT!

And 55 teams from lower county leagues from 5th round. Low level county (Megye means county) and lower level Budapest teams.

**Only 41 teams coz MLSZ (Hungarian Football Federation) excluding NB1 and NB2 reserve teams! (I don't see reserve teams in IRL cup too! :eek:)

--

Best of 64 and Best of 32 rounds:

NB1 teams: Drawing against each other are NOT ALLOWED until Best of 16 round!

Sources:

Hungarian Wiki site for Hungarian cup

English version

(Use translate for Hun version, you can catch up rules there!!! :) )

Damn meanwhile we've got new patch (21.4). 

Could you do this dear Weiry??? That would be super awesome!!! :)

Cheers! :)

Edited by Gabez

On 24/02/2021 at 20:14, Gabez said:

That would be super awesome!!!

>>>Hungary<<< between "Division III" and "Megyei bajnokság I". !!!

"Megyei bajnokság I. osztály" is the 4th level in pyramid and means literally  "County Championship first class/level" Because in Hungarian pyramid only first 3 levels are "(semi) professional". :)

behold:

https://imgur.com/K4gFckh

THANK YOU!

fm21Weirypyramiderror213.jpg

Edit: I was tinkering with editor but i'm fully new to this FM thing

(Long time ago i was playing with ancient CM in early 2000 and i came back recently, what a jump isn't it? :D ) so long time no use CM/FM and and i can't fix it by myself. :(

On 25/02/2021 at 05:50, dmakovica said:

This one is actually relatively easy to fix. You can do it in editor with basic rules.

In 'Kup Federacije...' General section change 'Number of teams in competition' to 285. Change number of teams for 'Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine' competition to 285. Then in Cup Rounds section adjust number of matches to 29 and teams added to 58 in the first round, and in the second round change added teams to 227.

But this only moves you one step further. Out of 34 Weiry's files, Bosnian was the only one I wasn't able to update to the newest DB. Whichever league I try to verify I keep getting the attached error about promotion issues and I was not able to find a way in advanced rules how to remove it.

@Weiry if you can do something with this one I'd be very thankful.

I had similar issue with Hungarian file but there I managed to verify 4 lowest leagues individually so we'll see how this workaround will work in the game.

I had to deal with Estonian Esiliiga also which kept telling it cannot find 10 teams, but I'm hoping to work around that one too with loading verified lower leagues.

Bosna_error.JPG

Hi @Weiry with 21.4 update out the old issues surfaced up. I managed to re-verify almost all the nations, some with minor adjustments, but Bosnia and Hungary are beyond my expertise. It looks like the issues are the same as when 21.3 got released so I'm hoping you still remember the magic you did then so you can apply it again to have the files work with 21.4.

Pretty please... :)

2 hours ago, dbrown6 said:

Hi @Weirysadly with the 21.4 update, there are numerous problems with your leagues. I have made a list in a word document

Wiery Leagues that need 2-14.docx 13.96 kB · 4 downloads

You completely misspelled the Hungarian part but we are appreciating the effort :cool::D

Would be correct: "Megyei Bajnokság I. osztály" (also miss author's name :P )

But for  real... Remembered Weiry also misspelled some lower league names @ latest release . I promise next time gonna check it! :)

hey Weiry.
I got some extra info about Kosovo Comps, can you add them, or give me permission to edit and release a new version?

Reddit user KGDesigner said this:

Edited by zeus77

I also found a problem when loading the editor data into game. there was a problem with Guyana, that there was a Max of 10 teams but found 13 for the elite league, Monsterratian chmapionshop found 17 in a max league of 10 and Saint Barthelemy SB ligue min of 8 but could only find 3

Hi @Weiry

I see that a lot of people are letting you know that some of your files no longer work with the latest update for various reasons and was wondering if you will be updating the megapack to work on the 21.4 update please?

I tried reverifying the european leagues myself and only found that Bulgaria, Hungary, Estonia, Belarus and Israel didn't work anymore, all but israel gave the error of too many teams in a specific league whereas israel gave the error of mot having enough teams for a specific round of a cup competition (i believe it was the Toto Cup).

Many Thanks for all your hard work and time in creating such amazing databases.

Dai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...