FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/12/2020 at 21:49, garotospfc said:

It's really sad that TFF has abandoned us like that, without saying anything else, without responding to anyone. For us who appreciate his tactics and his work, it is a hard blow and makes this game sadder. :( 

again, stop moaning and just use Cerber v5. it's woprking great.

23 hours ago, Bcfclee27 said:

For anyone using Cerber V5 tactic - any hints and tips that you use ?

Also what are the most important attributes you look for in each position or do you concur with what TFF has with all his tactics on first page ?

Just wondered if for example your striker you will not use anyone with less than 16 pace or off the ball etc etc

Many thanks

nothing changed. you need players with attributes same as in fm20.

On 30/10/2020 at 18:33, Totalfootballfan said:

if I got free time for it... the covid pandemic has made many simple things to be complicated so at the moment I've got very litle free time.

On 04/12/2020 at 05:49, garotospfc said:

It's really sad that TFF has abandoned us like that, without saying anything else, without responding to anyone. For us who appreciate his tactics and his work, it is a hard blow and makes this game sadder. :( 

Its funny seeing you being so needy from the start until this extent. I didn't want to respond to it until you make the last post.
Its a tough period for a lot of people, TFF did mentioned he might not have the time for it. 
Dude, please grow up, you won't say things like this if you truly appreciate what he did, you're just a parasite that cry on things you couldn't get. Don't make assumption whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

first of all I want to thank TTF for the very nice job done, really great man.

A couple of consideration:

1) the tactics after 2/3 years become less consistent if you stay in the same team and in the same league, have you noticed that? In case of affirmative answer how to counter that?

2) I've noted that most of Attack Throw in are always taken by opponent goalkeeper. Is that the same for you? What can i do to improve this situation?

16 hours ago, JBailey_94 said:

Why the formation change? Was it for performance reasons or preference reasons? I loved the 442 Raptor tactic last year, I was hoping to be able to use it again this year like for like

just wanted to see if the tactic would work with a different formation and it's been perfect, I won the quadruple in my first season, treble in my second season then I won all 5 trophies in my third season, currently unbeaten in the league after 11 games in my 4th season.

Also I'm unbeaten at home in the league for four seasons so far, overall iv'e lost one home game in 4 seasons in all competitions.

Edited by delaneytomlinson

On 28/12/2020 at 12:55, delaneytomlinson said:

just use raptor v4 normal tactics but use a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Hey @delaneytomlinson I was pretty intrigued by your Raptor tweak so I started a new save with Spartak Moscow to test it out. Nice work! It's an interesting one - there are times where the attacking movement doesn't quite seem to be clicking but at other times it is brutally and clinically effective. Some of the goals I've scored have been incredible and the interlinking of the inside forwards with the striker and AMC is usually great to watch. It could be one of those tactics that wouldn't quite cut it with TFF's precise testing methods, for example there seems to be a high percentage of missed shots, but it's definitely working for me so far and the results are impressive. I think it's performing better in FM21 than the standard Raptor V4, Executioner, and possibly even Cerberus V5 so far. The individual player ratings have been quite good too.

I've made two further tweaks to yours - changing the left central midfield role back to the original CM (Su) of Raptor V4 and changing the AP (At) to a SS (At). These tweaks seem to have improved things slightly, though I think the SS vs AP might depend on who's playing there. SS seems to work better for Jordan Larsson, AP better for Kwon Chang-Hoon who's more of a midfielder than a forward. So I've been rotating these two tweaks depending on opposition and personnel.

78169475_ScreenShot2021-01-01at1_08_48pm.thumb.png.2e87093c8418283fed07e23e447c1012.png

Edited by 2481
Images added to post.

On 31/12/2020 at 23:09, 2481 said:

Hey @delaneytomlinson I was pretty intrigued by your Raptor tweak so I started a new save with Spartak Moscow to test it out. Nice work! It's an interesting one - there are times where the attacking movement doesn't quite seem to be clicking but at other times it is brutally and clinically effective. Some of the goals I've scored have been incredible and the interlinking of the inside forwards with the striker and AMC is usually great to watch. It could be one of those tactics that wouldn't quite cut it with TFF's precise testing methods, for example there seems to be a high percentage of missed shots, but it's definitely working for me so far and the results are impressive. I think it's performing better in FM21 than the standard Raptor V4, Executioner, and possibly even Cerberus V5 so far. The individual player ratings have been quite good too.

I've made two further tweaks to yours - changing the left central midfield role back to the original CM (Su) of Raptor V4 and changing the AP (At) to a SS (At). These tweaks seem to have improved things slightly, though I think the SS vs AP might depend on who's playing there. SS seems to work better for Jordan Larsson, AP better for Kwon Chang-Hoon who's more of a midfielder than a forward. So I've been rotating these two tweaks depending on opposition and personnel.

78169475_ScreenShot2021-01-01at1_08_48pm.thumb.png.2e87093c8418283fed07e23e447c1012.png

That's good to hear mate, glad you're enjoying my tweak ;) it works amazingly with top tier teams like Man Utd and I'm glad it's working for you with Spartak.

9 hours ago, TheDog89 said:

Hi guys,

Is Cerber v5 on page 75 approx with the updated freekicks still the best for the new FM21?

Or do you guys have a good tip for a great plug and play tactic for fm21?

Hey @TheDog89, Cerber v5 is working well in FM21, though people are having good results with Executioner and Raptor v4 as well. I'm currently using a further tweaked version of @delaneytomlinson's Raptor v4 tweak and it's performing similarly to Cerber v5 so far

I decided to do a test game with the stuttgart (season preview 16th place) with the tff tactics of fm 19 Conqueror v8 (home games) and Gladiator v2 (away games) and the results of the season were these

Sem Título.png

Sem Título 2.png

Sem Título.png

Sem Título 2.png

Edited by andre62