How to stop AsstMan suggesting line-up

4 minutes ago, Saikouro said:

This was a hot new feature for this year :D 

Even though the assman have always suggested players, now he has a whole page dedicated to it.

Sack the ass man.

I can see the benefit of it in some ways. And its not a hardship to ignore it,  but generally you can toggle on/off these sort of reports from staff, but i dont see a way to turn this off.

Also he is too good to sack lol.... how else would i blindly follow the star ratings in my squad screen :D

Il y a 2 heures, improvox a dit :

I have looked in staff responsibilities but cannot see an option for turning this news item off. I get it before every game, and frankly i dont care who he thinks i should play!!

Any ideas?

suggest team.png

No idea, i would like to know a way to disable it as well :D

8 hours ago, KUBI said:

Some of the suggestions aren't bad, especially when he points out that a player trained well. Use it or ignore it

But that’s the OP’s point. He wants to be able to ignore it. (As do I. The inbox can get cluttered enough as it is)

“Look away” or “Just click continue” aren’t really solutions. You could say that about a lot of things in the game, but most have an option to disable.

I wish there was a way of disabling the role suitability circles and star ratings too. I just want to make my own mind up about how to play based on my players' fitness, morale and attributes without the game telling me that almost any formation and team selection I think of is, basically, wrong. "No, Smith's only comfortable as a carrilero. If you ask him to play a similar but slightly simpler job sitting in midfield he's a total incompetent". Shut up.

Edited by ceefax the cat

22 hours ago, improvox said:

I have looked in staff responsibilities but cannot see an option for turning this news item off. I get it before every game, and frankly i dont care who he thinks i should play!!

Any ideas?

suggest team.png

Bottom right:

image.thumb.png.5b4697bca1f7cf3b9870611b5565d79a.png

Edited by jmb1403

6 minutes ago, improvox said:

Yes.... but you can't turn it off! 

You can only change who gives you the advice

Ahhh I see, I haven't tried it to be honest, I just saw it

Edited by jmb1403