League table - https://imgur.com/TLR72tX

Playoffs - https://imgur.com/lHyybc7

FA Cup - https://imgur.com/WbTUeW2

FA Trophy - https://imgur.com/WgcCIxH

Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup - https://imgur.com/6x6fROb

Squad - https://imgur.com/CQBov3D

Transfers - https://imgur.com/OGOauc7

Finances - https://imgur.com/iAzQspp

1930195338_Screenshot2020-08-30at14_32_05.thumb.png.bb06badd579da9d7969888a9dd39f8e0.png

Stourbridge FC
2055158680_Stourbridgefc.jpg.ee8b0821b9fca5a3b6ef60dad737232a.jpg

Season 2

2021/2022 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Fixtures 3  Transfers  Finances  Squad

"All of Stourbridge's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable title winning campaign. It was a season of unlikely yet jubilant success for Stourbridge, who consistently defied the odds from the outset,and were eventually crowned champions" - FourFourTwo

Board expectations for the season

Avoid relegation

Reach FA Cup First Round

Reach FA Trophy Second Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our first season when we became champions of VNS, decided to build on the team in order to survive in a higher division and tough league the VNL. We were weak in left/ right back, both wings, centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Lion Bello LB, James Norris LB from liverpool, Daniel Oyegoke RB free from Burton Albion, Stuart Mckinstry LW , Ryan Strik on a free, Conor Lawless loan in centre midfield. For the strikers, Preslav Borukov, Daniel Butterworth on loan. Added the team with Justen Kranthove dc, Alex Kirk dc national league player, Blondy Noukeu national league gk to boost our chances of survival. Josh Kelly, Kyle Hurst, Reece Hannam all left on a free.  Media expectation for the team before season start was 20th place. With transfers brought in, we rose to 4th in media eyes. Arranged some money making friendlies to boost our bank balance from £280k to £450k when first game begin.

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with barrow the main challenger from the start and wrexham from january. Barrow was leading the table all the way.  I was in the playoff places for most of the campaign. During midway of season, at game 22, we were second in the table with 45 points, barrow was first with 52 points having played a game more. 10 games later, the lead was 8 points, barrow with 71 points, us with 63 points with a game on hand. Wrexham was third, same points as us on game 33. We finally overtook barrow and wrexham with all 3 of us having 82 points, us having a better goal difference than 2 of them. the next game was crucial, we won giving us 85 points, Barrow drew giving them 83 points and Wrexham lost giving them 82 points.  We ended the table on 89 points, 1 point ahead of Wrexham which finished second on 88 points. Ultimately after playoffs, Grimsby Town was promoted together with us into league 2.  Sold ALex Kirk for £40k to championship side Barnsley and brought in Mark Little 33 years old on a free.

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with FA Cup Third round 1-0 loss away against Reading which is a Championship side.  For the FA trophy final, we lost to Barrow 2-1, which Daniel butterworth missing a penalty at the 71 mins and they scored at the death giving them the FA Trophy.

Finances

With the cup runs especially the fa cup run, we got tv prize money of £6.25k for Second Round Forest Green clash . Winner Prize money for previous rounds also help with £113.6k being pocketed. Prize money of FA trophy came in the balance with £85.9k. Total balance before tax bill of £65k came to be £684k. Bonuses of £7.75 for national league and £3.2k for FA Trophy were paid out to the squad.

Next Season

We aim to survive in League 2 after leaving non league football. Board announced that we are going pro. Transfer budget of £103k and wage budget of £12k was announced. 

Career Overview

Season      League                                Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2020/21   National League North                    1st         Second Round            Fourth Round            League Winners 
2021/22   National League                          1st         Third Round             Final                   League Winners      

j3qjr5X.jpg

Vanarama National League North- Season 2021-22

So after finish in 5th place last  season i was looking forward this season slight improvement but not by lot.

League Table-As you can see we finished in 4th place.

playoffs - just missing out on this thanks to my hometown team South Shields beating us in the first game. 

FA CUP- we had decent run in this  got to the first round got beat  by stronger team Ipswich.

Buildbase FA Trophy - Got to the 3rd round in this one again by Wealdstone  3-0. 

Finances Summary - Looking lot better now i am no longer in the red thank to player sale and good cup runs. 

Transfer History- Had bit clear out and sold one player for £4.9k wich will rise to £7.25k with addons. 

KEY PLAYERS PROFILES:

TOP SCORER- Aaron Pilkington

MOST ASSIST Mohammed Sangaré

Fans Player of the season- Aaron Pilkington

Most Man Of The Match Awards- Max Haygarth

Potential Young Star- Antonin Kominek

Career Overview:

Season          Team              League                                     Position     Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-2021    Scarborough Athletic  Vanarama National North                      5TH         NONE                   
2021-2022    Scarborough Athletic  Vanarama National North                      4TH         NONE                   

NEXT SEASON:

Hopefully promotion after missing out again but  if we get good up run i be happy with than. 

This challenge consistently breaks my heart.

First season I end up comfortably mid-table after a pre-season prediction of 24th.

Season two, I'm predicted to be 18th and I finish 2nd with 85 points (basically throwing the league away in March). Lost in the first round of the play-offs. Kidderminster win the league with 90 points.

Season three, predicted to finish 7th, finish 2nd with 90 points...Chester win the league with 107!

Season four, just started and I'm predicted to finish 24th!? Budget has been cut, bank balance is -440k but I kept most of my team from last season. 24th? Really?? One point from my first two games, could be a long season after all...

Edited by Edinton

On 06/09/2020 at 21:58, Edinton said:

This challenge consistently breaks my heart.

First season I end up comfortably mid-table after a pre-season prediction of 24th.

Season two, I'm predicted to be 18th and I finish 2nd with 85 points (basically throwing the league away in March). Lost in the first round of the play-offs. Kidderminster win the league with 90 points.

Season three, predicted to finish 7th, finish 2nd with 90 points...Chester win the league with 107!

Season four, just started and I'm predicted to finish 24th!? Budget has been cut, bank balance is -440k but I kept most of my team from last season. 24th? Really?? One point from my first two games, could be a long season after all...

The predictions never match reality; they tend to be based upon club reputation and the like, which only slowly catch up to what you are doing.  It's like playing an away game against a team you haven't lost to in six tries, and still the pundits predict you are massive underdogs.  When you win the game 3-0, they act like it's the most amazing accomplishment, akin to waking up and finding a second moon in the skies.  <shrug>

On 13/09/2020 at 07:03, DSYoungEsq said:

The predictions never match reality; they tend to be based upon club reputation and the like, which only slowly catch up to what you are doing.  It's like playing an away game against a team you haven't lost to in six tries, and still the pundits predict you are massive underdogs.  When you win the game 3-0, they act like it's the most amazing accomplishment, akin to waking up and finding a second moon in the skies.  <shrug>

Indeed - weirdly I'm now predicted to finish 4th :shrugs:

Stourbridge FC

Season 3

2022/2023 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Squad  Finances  Transfers

"All of Stourbridge's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable title winning campaign. It was a season of unlikely yet jubilant success for Stourbridge, who consistently defied the odds from the outset,and were eventually crowned champions" - skysports.com

Avoid relegation battle

Reach FA Cup Second Round

Reach leasing trophy Second Round

Be competitive in league cup

Transfers / Pre season

Following our second season when we became champions of VNL and left non league football, decided to build on the team in order to survive in a higher division and tougher league - League 2. We were weak in gk, left/ right back, centre back,both wings, centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Dante Baptiste gk, Tyree wilson LB/LW , Jordan Brown LB/CB/RB on loan from Derby County, Eddie Carrington RW on loan from Hudderfield, Ellis Taylor LW/ MLC , Conor Lawless back on loan in centre midfield. For the strikers, Ross Brown on loan from Sunderland, Luke Plange from arsenal on a free. Added the team with Rhys Williams dc, Oliver Casey dc on loan from Leeds, Layton Stewart striker to boost our chances of survival. Media expectation for the team before season start was 19th place. With transfers brought in, we rose to 6th in media eyes. Arranged some money making friendlies to boost our bank balance from £684k to £1.02m when first game begin.

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with Plymouth the main challenger from the start and crewe from beginning to march. Plymouth was leading the table all the way.  I was in the playoff places for first half of the campaign. During midway of season, at game 22, we were second in the table with 36 points, plymouth was first with 39 points having played a game more. We were behind plymouth with 41 games being played, we on 74 points, they on 80. After a few losses and 1 /2 draws by plymouth, on game 45, we were 2 points behind plymouth on 84 points, they on 86 points, achieving promotion to League 1.  On final day, we ended the table on 87 points, same points with Plymouth which finished second on better goal difference giving us the League 2 title. Ultimately after playoffs, Northampton was promoted together with us and AFC Wimbledon(3rd) into league 2.  Patterson went back to his parent club and we brought in Marco Bruns BBM on loan from arsenal in Jan, Bruns was a key player, scoring 5 goals in second half of season.

Cups

Met the board expectations with FA Cup second round 2-1 loss away against Mansfield which is a League 2 side, same division as us .  For the leasing trophy, we lost to Arsenal u23 3-1 away south second round. We also lost to reading 2-1 away in the league cup first round. 

Finances

Prize money of £26.7k was awarded to first place and £482k solidarity payment was awarded for participating in League 2 . Total balance before tax bill of £140k came to be £1.27m. Bonuses of £180k for League 2 was paid out to the squad.

Next Season

We aim to survive in League 1 after winning the League 2 title. Board announced transfer budget of £591k and wage budget of £30k which is low for League 1 football. Will be putting in board request to improve our scouting range to order to scout europe. 

Career Overview

Season      League                                Position        FA Cup                 FA Trophy            Achievements (Notes)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2020/21   National League North                    1st         Second Round            Fourth Round            League Winners 
2021/22   National League                          1st         Third Round             Final                   League Winners      

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy        Achievements/Notes               
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23   League 2        1st         Second round     First round     Second Round South       League Winners

180px-East_Thurrock_United_Logo.png

East Thurrock United FC

Vanarama National League South

2020/2021 Season

League Table // Fixtures 1-Fixtures 2-Fixtures 3 // Stats // Awards // Season Review //

Club Info // Finances // Transfers // Manager Profile

League: Very shaky start but we managed to get promoted through playoffs. At the half-way through end of the season we were 6th place with 41 Pts. 1st Place was Maidstone with 49 Pts.(They have finished 6th with 75 Pts). It was a close Championship race but we couldn’t make it. Even though we got promoted with playoffs. I guess everyone is happy about that.

Cup: Couldn’t go later stages on FA Cup and English FA Trophy. Nothing much to say about that.

Squad: Offered bunch of free agents a trial during pre-season on friendly mathes. Only 2 of the accepted. And signed them both. After i have signed some people for my Recruitment Team, i have finalised too many signings all year long.

Backroom Staff: There is no one working for team. Except me and my asistant – Neil Grey has National C Licence-. Of course there is our chairman(Brian Mansbridge) too. Looking for some coaches. After some signings we had the best recruitment team of the League and decent Coaching team. And i think that helped a lot for achieving the promotion.

Player of the Season: Mitchell Gilbey - Oh man, what a monster. He did way more then expected. Used him as Right Winger on my classic 4-4-2. He literally does everything. You can see his numbers on his profile. 3.20 tackles per game with 92% success rate is amazing.

Young Player of the Season: Harry Draper - He came on loan and he did great job. 2nd place on Goals scored, Average rating and Player of the Season voting. Much thanks to him. He was suspended with red card on his debut but after that he was a beast upfront.

Signing of the Season: Nick Hayes - It was a mid-season deal and i am very happy with that. 

The History

Starting Manager Profile

Please let me know if there is any kind of information is missing or wrong. 

j3qjr5X.jpg

Vanarama National League North Season-2022-2023

After last season 5th place finish i was looking to build a strong side so i could challenge for promotion.

League Table- As you can see we went on and became champions by one point on the last game of the season.

FA CUP-Score line dose not reflect on how poor we were on the day Guiseley were better than us beat us 1-0.

Buildbase FA Trophy -- Stronger side Wrexham beat us 1-0 but we played well to try and get a reply but was not to happen and they beat us 2-1.

Finances- a lot worse than previous years due to contracts so looks like will have to try and sort that out. 

Transfer History - A lot going on here trying to get the right depth in the squad and trying to off load people who  do not want be at my club. 

KEY PLAYER PROFILES:

TOP SCORER- Charlie Watt

MOST ASSIST- Jayden Campbell

PLAYER OF THE SEASON- Charlie Watt

MOST MAN OF THE MATCH AWARDS- Alex Perry

POTENTIAL YOUNG PLAYER -Antonin Kominek

Career Overview:

Season          Team              League                                     Position     Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-2021    Scarborough Athletic  Vanarama National North                      5TH         NONE                   
2021-2022    Scarborough Athletic  Vanarama National North                      4TH         NONE                   
2022-2023   Scarborough Athletic  Vanarama National North                       1st        Champions

NEXT SEASON

Hopefully with the right transfers i can try to avoid relegation and try and sort the finances out is a must. 

East Thurrock United FC

Vanarama National League 

2021/2022 Season

League Table // Fixtures 1-Fixtures 2-Fixtures 3 // Stats // Awards // Season Review //

Club Info // Transfers // Manager Profile

Player of the Season: Eddie Carrington 

Young Player of the Season: Eddie Carrington 

Signing of the Season: Eddie Carrington 

The History

Starting Manager Profile

East Thurrock United FC

Vanarama National League 

2022/2023 Season

Club Info // Transfers // Manager Profile

Player of the Season: Eddie Carrington 

Young Player of the Season: Eddie Carrington 

Signing of the Season: Sam Bellis 

The History

Starting Manager Profile

Stourbridge FC

Season 4

2023/2024 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Fixtures 3  Squad  Finances  Transfers

"All of Stourbridge's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable title winning campaign. It was a season of unlikely yet jubilant success for Stourbridge, who consistently defied the odds from the outset,and were eventually crowned champions" - Football365

Avoid relegation battle

Reach FA Cup Third Round

Reach leasing trophy Second Round

Reach League Cup Second Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our third season when we became champions of L2, decided to build on the team in order to survive in a higher division and tougher league - League 1. We were weak in gk, left/ right back, centre back,both wings, centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Blondy Noukou GK on loan, Tyrick Mitchell LB, Pascal Kpohomouh CB/RB on loan from Sheffield utd, Jordan Stevens RW on a free, Daniel Adshead MC (DLP)  , Conor Lawless back on loan in centre midfield. For the strikers, Stuart Ramsbottom on loan from Newscastle. Added the team with Geoff Kuhl  DC £9k from stalybridge, Ethan Dekel Daks MC on a free, Bali Mumba RB/MC to boost our chances of survival. Media expectation for the team before season start was 19th place. With transfers brought in, we rose to 9th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies to boost our bank balance from £1.27m to £1.57m when first game begin.

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with Portsmouth and Coventry the main challengers from the start . During midway of season, at game 23, we were first in the table with 52 points, Coventry was second with 47 points having played a game more. Game 36, we are still leading the table with 77 points, portsmouth was second on 73 points, Coventry third with 72 points. After a few losses and 1 /2 draws, on game 45, we were 2 points ahead portsmouth on 96 points, they on 94 points, achieving promotion to Championship.  On final day, we ended the table on 99 points, 2 more points with Portsmouth which finished second on 97 points giving us the League 1 title. Ultimately after playoffs, Peterborough was promoted together with us into Championship.  Steels our RW left on a free when contract is out and we brought in Tom Cox RW/Striker on loan from watford in Jan, Tom cox was a key player, scoring 8 goals in 13 apps for second half of season. Top Scorer was Ramsbottom with 29 goals in 46 apps. Layton Stewart with 22 in 32 apps. O'rourke with 10 goals in 16 apps. 

Cups

Did not meet the board expectations with FA Cup First round 2-0 loss away against Oxford United which is a League 1 side, same division as us .  We also lost to Portsmouth 2-0 away in the league cup first round. For the leasing trophy, we exceed board expectation with quarter final loss to Colchester 1-0 away.

Finances

Prize money of £27.67k was awarded to first place and £723k solidarity payment was awarded for participating in League 1, tv rights of £491k awarded  . Total balance before tax bill of £45k came to be £1.34m. Bonuses of £250k for League 1 and £7.5k for efl trophy were paid out to the squad.

Next Season

We aim to survive in Championship after winning the League 1 title. Board announced transfer budget of £2.4m and wage budget of £59k which is low for Championship football. Will be putting in board request to improve our youth level and youth budget. 

Career Overview

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup        League Trophy        Achievements/Notes               
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022/23   League 2        1st         Second round     First round     Second Round South       League Winners
2023/24   League 1        1st         First round      First round     Quarter Finals South     League Winners

Stourbridge FC

Season 5

2024/2025 End Of Season Review

"All of Stourbridge's dreams came true this season as they defied expectations suggesting that they would be relegation certainties and instead mounted an almost unbelievable title winning campaign. There were scenes of jubilant success for Stourbridge, who came to form at the perfect time late in the season and, having defied expectations for much of the campaign, finished appropriately top of the pile" - skysports.com

Fight bravely against relegation

Be competitive in FA Cup 

Reach League Cup Second Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our fourth season when we became champions of L1, decided to build on the team in order to survive in a higher division and tougher league - The Championship. We were weak in gk, left/ right back, centre back,both wings, centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Inaki Basabe GK on loan, Julian Whelan LB, Javi Jimenez CB on loan from Espanyol, Hugo Arias on loan from Man city, Takayuki Mitsuhashi MC (DLP) loan from liverpool. For the strikers, Antony Hurst on loan from Man Utd. Added the team with Oliver casey  DC after his contract expired, Darren Lockyer LW on loan, Joe Adam Striker/LW, Joe McGlynn Striker on loan to boost our chances of survival. Media expectation for the team before season start was last place. With transfers brought in, we rose to 20th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 3k to 5.8k  to boost our bank balance from £1.2m to £2.59m when first game begin. The Player Expenditure was the lowest in the league with £105k/week compared to peterborough £145k/week and biggest spender Fulham £925k/week. 

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with Crystal Palace and Fulham the main challengers from the start . During midway of season, at game 23, we were first in the table with 52 points, Crystal Palace was second with 47 points and Fulham was third with 44 points. Game 36, we are still leading the table with 79 points, Fulham was second on 74 points, Crystal Palace third with 72 points. We gained promotion to EPL on game 43 with 93 points against crystal palace 85 points after winning 4-2 at home to palace. We won the title without kicking a ball on game 45 after Crystal palace lost to fulham 2-0 with a 6 points lead, us with 94 points, palace with 88, fulham was third with 83 points. We finished the season with 100 points, 9 points lead ahead of Crystal Palace. Ultimately after playoffs, Reading was promoted together with us into EPL.  Daniel Adshead our DLP left on a £1m (£1.4m with add ons and potential sale %) in late Jan and we brought in Diego Esedin on loan from Liverpool in Jan, Diego Esedin was a important player for us after Adshead left, he gave us quality for second half of season. Top Scorer was Antony Hurst with 26 goals in 41 apps. Joe Mcglynn with 13 goals in 26 apps. Layton Stewart with 11 in 26 apps. Hugo Arias with 8 goals in 27 apps. 

Cups

Met the board expectations with FA Cup Third round 2-0 loss away against Arsenal.  We also lost to Cardiff 3-2 away in the league cup third round.

Finances

Tv rights of £3.35m awarded to teams in championship. There are also tv revenue for fa cup tie against arsenal of  £72k. There are no taxable profits to be paid. Bonuses of £1.4m for Championship was paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the red of £1.03m.

Next Season

We aim to survive in the best league - the Premier League after winning the Championship title. Board announced transfer budget of £23m and wage budget of £370k which is low for EPL football. Board also announced move to wolves 30.8k stadium with potential to expand to 50k. Board also announced an upgrade to lvl 4 youth level.  

Career Overview

2023/24   League 1        1st         First round      First round     Quarter Finals South     League Winners

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup              Achievements/Notes               
2024/25   Championship      1st         Third round      Third round             League Winners

Already decided this will be my main challenge for FM21. Tried this year but only got to Championsship with Enfield. I have already decided on what team assuming they will get promoted after the holiday season! 

On 26/09/2020 at 09:24, KVJ92 said:

Already decided this will be my main challenge for FM21. Tried this year but only got to Championsship with Enfield. I have already decided on what team assuming they will get promoted after the holiday season! 

Will be running it again as well.  Next year I'm taking a slightly easier route.  My chairman absolutely crippled me (at Needham Market).  In my first 8-9 seasons, I got absolutely no support from him...not a single pound invested in the club.  In fact, for the first...6 seasons or so, I managed to prise one measly extra scout out of him.  Around season 7 I actually got a modest 3rd round FAC draw (Leeds maybe?) that wiped away my cash debt, and I got an extra coach or two.  Season 10(ish) (after 4-6 failed attempts to sell the club), we finally transferred to a local investor.  Only slightly better --- in one of the first 2 seasons, they invested 500K to keep us mostly afloat.  

Here in Season 13 (14?) we're in the Championship, and this will be the first season we will make a regular monthly profit (probably --- made 136K in August, lost 124K in Sept --- but only 3 matches, 1 home in September, which won't be the norm).  We should be back out of debt by end of season.  Our wage budget is abysmal (51K/wk --- 25x less than the #1 team, about 55-60% of the #23 team, and about 25% of the #21 team.

Only saving grace is we had almost £1M in transfer money -- since we're wage capped and can't bring much else in, I can transfer some of that into wage budget and get a couple cheap players at the window --- something I desperately need for a bit of depth.

But, yeah....FM21, give me something a little bit easier :P

On 27/09/2020 at 17:39, G_D_K said:

Will be running it again as well.  Next year I'm taking a slightly easier route.  My chairman absolutely crippled me (at Needham Market).  In my first 8-9 seasons, I got absolutely no support from him...not a single pound invested in the club.  In fact, for the first...6 seasons or so, I managed to prise one measly extra scout out of him.  Around season 7 I actually got a modest 3rd round FAC draw (Leeds maybe?) that wiped away my cash debt, and I got an extra coach or two.  Season 10(ish) (after 4-6 failed attempts to sell the club), we finally transferred to a local investor.  Only slightly better --- in one of the first 2 seasons, they invested 500K to keep us mostly afloat.  

Here in Season 13 (14?) we're in the Championship, and this will be the first season we will make a regular monthly profit (probably --- made 136K in August, lost 124K in Sept --- but only 3 matches, 1 home in September, which won't be the norm).  We should be back out of debt by end of season.  Our wage budget is abysmal (51K/wk --- 25x less than the #1 team, about 55-60% of the #23 team, and about 25% of the #21 team.

Only saving grace is we had almost £1M in transfer money -- since we're wage capped and can't bring much else in, I can transfer some of that into wage budget and get a couple cheap players at the window --- something I desperately need for a bit of depth.

But, yeah....FM21, give me something a little bit easier :P

I'm already thinking about what tactic to use and so on :D

I don't know whether to start right away with early access or wait for the full-release. What are you doing? 

Edited by KVJ92

On 29/09/2020 at 02:46, KVJ92 said:

I'm already thinking about what tactic to use and so on :D

I don't know whether to start right away with early access or wait for the full-release. What are you doing? 

I always start with the Beta --- usually find a team at least.  I try to get a bunch of saves for as many different teams as possible (host them on mediafire for others who don't want to holiday thru looking for their favorite team).  If I find an interesting team, then I go with it (and stick with it, barring being sacked or a major update w/ release that had previously/potentially killed the game.

Stourbridge FC

Season 6

2025/2026 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures  Fixtures 2  Squad  Finances  Transfers

"Few would have tipped Stourbridge to have been capable of avoiding relegation heading into the season but Stourbridge confounded every expectation by achieving a top half finish. Stourbridge were one of the competition's surprise packages, consistently defying expectations and owing largely to an impressive spell of form in December that saw them rise to 11th, were able to celebrate a successful campaign." - Football365   

Fight bravely against relegation

Reach FA Cup Fourth Round

Reach League Cup Third Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our fifth season when we became champions of Championship, decided to build on the team in order to survive in a higher division and tougher league - The Premier League. We were weak in gk, left/ right back, centre back,both wings, centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Yvon Myogo GK for £2m, Jean-Clauce Ntenda LB, Lorenzo Moreno CB on loan from Atletico Madrid, Hugo Arias on loan from Man city, Joao Henrique MC (DLP) for £4.8m. For the strikers, Antony Hurst on loan from Man Utd again, Marko Riess on loan from Monchengladbach. Added the team with Gabriel Maldonado  DC on loan from real madrid, Edgenio Baldrighi LW on loan, Franco Di Vincenzo RW on loan, Gorka Basabe on a free, Dean Kinnear RB on a free to boost our chances of survival.Arranged for the free signing of Johnny a striker in Jan. Media expectation for the team before season start was last place. With transfers brought in, we rose to 19th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 5.8k to 17.6k  to boost our bank balance from -£1.2m to £3m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £4.1m, lowest in the league behind Brentford £8.75m and Reading £10.25m.The Player Expenditure was the lowest in the league with £300k/week compared to Crystal Palace £1m/week and biggest spender Man Utd £5.25m/week. 

League Campaign

It was a up and down campaign with us flirting with relegation at one point . After game 15, we were 18th in the league with 12 points and went through 8 straight losses and 12 winless run. During midway of season, at game 22, we were 12th in the table with 26 points leaving behind the relegation zone with 7-9 points lead. Game 30, we secured our survival with magical 40 points with us 11th in the league,giving us mid table so far. End of Season, we finished 9th in Premier League with 51 points on goal difference ahead of newcastle 10th place.  Top Scorer was Antony Hurst with 24 goals in 36 apps. Layton Stewart with 15 in 26 apps.Marko Riess with 9 goals in 29 apps.Hugo Arias with 4 goals in 32 apps. Burnley, Brighton and Brentford were relegated to the championship. We finished  ahead of Reading(13th) and Crystal Palace(17th), the two sides who were promoted with us.

Cups

Met the board expectations with League Cup Quarter Finals 4-0 loss away against Arsenal.  We also lost to Middleborough 2-1 away in the FA cup third round replay after finishing 1-1 in previous game. 

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £27.4m was awarded for finishing 9th in premier league. New Sponsorship deal came in to be £48k for 3 years. Commercial income was the lowest at £400k compared to crystal Palace £11.75m and Reading £12.5m. We were hit by a tax bill of £20.5m to be paid. Bonuses of £325k for Premier League and efl bonus of £5.75k were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £97m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in mid table in the Premier League after finishing 9th in the table in our first season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £36.8m and wage budget of £900k which is decent for EPL football. Requested to upgrade the training facilities for a sum of £220k and youth facilities works out to be £650k.  

Career Overview

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup              Achievements/Notes               
2024/25   Championship      1st         Third round      Third round             League Winners
2025/26   Premier League    9th         Third round      Quarter Finals          None

10 hours ago, G_D_K said:

I always start with the Beta --- usually find a team at least.  I try to get a bunch of saves for as many different teams as possible (host them on mediafire for others who don't want to holiday thru looking for their favorite team).  If I find an interesting team, then I go with it (and stick with it, barring being sacked or a major update w/ release that had previously/potentially killed the game.

Nice! Good service with hosting other files. 

I think I'll get started at full-release. Maybe look at the team I plan on managing in the Beta. (I'll do Morpeth Town if I can get them promoted :D

VYvcC45.png

Vanarama National League Season-2023-24

So we managed to get promotion to  the national league  last season so I was looking to avoid relegation this season.

League Table - we managed to avoid  relegation by finish 13th but we would finish higher if we did not have a mid season form.

FA CUP-Wealdstone beat us 3-2  in a decent game that could went either way. 

Buildbase FA Trophy -- We went and got our first CUP by beating Wrexham in the final 2-0.

Finances Summary - I was looking to  try and get back on track with this but the board decided to expand  part of the stadium so  that why  we are £25,42 overall and spending £17,209 p/w  dose not  help either.

TRANSFERS 1

TRANSFERS 2

TRANSFERS 3- Went a bit over the top trying to add depth some players will move on though. 

KEY PLAYER PROFILES:

TOP SCORER- Ellis Simms

MOST ASSITS- Huw Thomas

PLAYER OF THE SEASON- Ellis Simms

MOST MAN OF THE MATCH AWARDS- Jayden Campbell

POTENTIAL YOUNG PLAYER- Antonin Kominek

Career Overview: 

2022-2023   Scarborough Athletic    Vanarama National North                     1st        Champions
2023-2024   Scarborough Athletic    Vanarama National Leauge                    13th       FA TROPHY WINNERS 

NEXT SEASON:

Hopefully keep all my star players, and try and go for another FA TROPHY winners again. 

I'm not currently doing this challenge but am managing Alfreton (VNN) & after a bit of advice.  I've just won promotion to League Two and the board have said that we are going professional on 14th June.  Firstly, why not immediately?  I'm currently in April and am already looking at players whose contracts are expiring ready for next season but I can only offer them part time deals.  Will those contracts automatically switch to full time or am I going to be stuck with a squad of non-contract & part time, then anyone who I offer a contract to after 14th June, full time players and staff?  Obviously, if I leave my signings until 14th June then I'll potentially miss out to other clubs but I guess that's a sacrifice I'll have to make if it means they train full time.

FC United of Manchester - 2031/32 - Sky Bet League One

Sky Bet League One - https://imgur.com/60GcYPT

Playoffs - https://imgur.com/q7FiH8q

FA Cup - https://imgur.com/hLKwZB7

Carabao Cup - https://imgur.com/1Af48TW

Leasing.com Trophy - https://imgur.com/UaOf9mu

Squad - https://imgur.com/rmWiPSE

Transfers - https://imgur.com/ZgeMOso

Finances - https://imgur.com/JGJQLS3

879684625_Screenshot2020-10-02at22_46_04.thumb.png.97ac57b04835acb5bcceecb36cbd30fb.png

On 02/10/2020 at 03:52, Mayzie said:

I'm not currently doing this challenge but am managing Alfreton (VNN) & after a bit of advice.  I've just won promotion to League Two and the board have said that we are going professional on 14th June.  Firstly, why not immediately?  I'm currently in April and am already looking at players whose contracts are expiring ready for next season but I can only offer them part time deals.  Will those contracts automatically switch to full time or am I going to be stuck with a squad of non-contract & part time, then anyone who I offer a contract to after 14th June, full time players and staff?  Obviously, if I leave my signings until 14th June then I'll potentially miss out to other clubs but I guess that's a sacrifice I'll have to make if it means they train full time.

Going full time is a bit of a random date it seems --- this year the day I won the playoffs (or next day at latest), board announced going pro with an early June date.  I've had saves in the past where we didn't go pro until late June or even July....like I said, a bit of randomness in there it seems.  If you're going pro June 14th, you should be okay with any of your current team you want to resign (yes, you actually have to renew their contract on a full-time basis).  In practice, in my first year of pro I usually only have a handful of my players on full-time contracts, the rest are on their part-time or non-contract terms.  Around December I usually try to get anyone that I plan on keeping at least one more year on a full-time contract as well.  

Unfortunately, with a mid-Jun date for going pro, you will miss out on any players that teams can snap up in that first week.  I would take a look and trial in some players --- I've seldom had a player on an active trial actually sign with another team during their trial with me --- might be a way to safeguard players you are interested in during that interim time.

Good luck!

Stourbridge FC

Season 7

2026/2027 End Of Season Review

"Stourbridge will justifiably look back to the season with a smile on their collective faces after they defied pre season expectations of relegation and instead mounted a campaign which they secured continential football for next season. Stourbridge were one of the competiton's more unpredictable teams, enjoying an impressive spell of form between August and September that saw them rise to 1st, but also slid as low as 4th in an up and down season that did at least end with them exceeding expectations." - 90min.com

Avoid relegation

Reach FA Cup Fourth Round

Reach League Cup Third Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our sixth season when we finished 9th in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in gk, left/ right back, centre back,both wings, centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Song Beom- Keun  backup GK on loan, Rodrigo Garcia LB for £9m, Ussumane Djalo CB on loan from Atletico Madrid, Adam Hlozek AMR/AF for £6.5m, Adam Finley MC/AMC for free. For the strikers, Antony Hurst on loan from Man Utd again, Joao Resende from Benfica for £3.2m. Added the team with Ermin Resimic  DC on a free, Aleix Clotet LW on loan, Angel Torres RW on a free, Juan Diego Beuno Prieto CB on a free, Goncalo Batalha  AMC on loan with mandatory fee £2.1m next season to boost our chances of survival. Arranged for the £3.9m signing of Pedro Teiada LB/AML in Jan. Media expectation for the team before season start was 16th place. With transfers brought in, we remain in last place in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 17.6k to 20.1k  to boost our bank balance from £97m to £83m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £20.5m, 14th in the league behind Swansea £22m and West Brom £22.5m.The Player Expenditure was the lowest in the league with £775k/week compared to Crystal Palace £1.1m/week and biggest spender Man City £6m/week. 

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 6 all the way . After game 19, we were 3rd in the league with 39 points, 1 point behind 2nd place Man Utd (40) and 5 points behind 1st place Chelsea (44). During business end of season, after game 28, we were still 3rd in the table with 55 points, 5 points behind 2nd place Chelsea (60) and 12 points behind 1st place Man Utd (67). Game 37, we secured CL football with 73 points with us 4th in the league. End of Season, we finished 4th in Premier League with 73 points behind liverpool (75), chelsea (77), Man Utd (80).  Top Scorer was Resende with 19 goals in 31 apps. Alex Clotet  with 7 in 38 apps. Adam Hlozek with 13 goals in 35 apps. Hurst with 7 goals in 25 apps. Norwich, Crystal Palace and Reading were relegated to the championship. We finished  ahead of Reading(20th) and Crystal Palace(19th), the two sides who were promoted with us.  In Jan, we sold 2 youth intake players, Lee Seung Kwon for £10m and Stuart Donnelly £1.5m. We also sold Joe Adams for £2.2m

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with League Cup Quarter Finals 4-1 loss home against Man Utd.  We also lost to Liverpool 5-4 away in the FA cup Quarter finals extra time after finishing 4-4 in normal time.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £38.82m was awarded for finishing 4th in premier league. Sponsorship rose to £14m. Commercial income was the second lowest at £14.25m compared to Swansea £11.5m and Stoke £15.75m. We were hit by a tax bill of £17.25m to be paid. Bonuses of £1.4m for Premier League and efl bonus of £5.75k and fa cup bonus of £80k were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £148m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in top 6 in the Premier League after finishing 4th in the table in our second season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £60.9m and wage budget of £1m which is decent for EPL football. Requested to upgrade the training facilities for a sum of £750k and youth facilities works out to be £650k.

Career Overview  

2025/26   Premier League    9th         Third round      Quarter Finals          None
2026/27   Premier League    4th         Quarter Finals   Quarter Finals          Qualified CL

Stourbridge FC

Season 8

2027/2028 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures 1  Fixtures 2  Squad  Finances  Transfers  Europe

"Scarce few pundits will ahve been brave enough to pluck Stourbridge from mid table obscurity in pre season and mark them out for bigger and better things but Stourbridge did exactly that, suprising everyone as they broke free from the pack and secured continential qualification.  Stourbridge were one of the competiton's more unpredictable teams, enjoying an impressive spell of form between October and December that saw them rise to 2nd, but also sunk as low as 7th in a campaign that ultimately ended with them exceeding expectations." - Palnet Football

Mid Table

Reach FA Cup Fifth Round

Reach League Cup Fourth Round

Be competitive Champion League

Transfers / Pre season

Following our seven season in Stourbridge when we finished 4th for our second season in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in gk, right back, centre back, both wings,  centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Mario Dodaj main GK for  £2.3m , Ferrao on loan mandatory fee of  £10.75m next season,  Jose Ramirez CB on loan from Atletico Madrid, Samir  AMLR on a free, Blas Zarif MC for  £23.5m. For the strikers, Antony Hurst for  £27.5m from Man Utd when i activated optional fee, Brian Brobbey from Ajax on a free. Added the team with Shane Smith  DC on loan with an optional fee, Batalha AMC for  £2.1m mandatory fee to boost our chances of survival. Arranged for the £18.5m signing of Jose Torres AMR in Jan. Media expectation for the team before season start was 12th place. With transfers brought in, we are in 16th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 20.1k to 21k  to boost our bank balance from £148m to £108m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £23m, 13th in the league behind wolves £24m and Leicester £24.5m.The Player Expenditure was the lowest in the league with £1.1m/week compared to Southampton/Stoke £1.3m/week and biggest spender Man Utd £6.25m/week. Sold Johnny for  £6.25m and Stewart for £100k and youth Wellen £2.5m..

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 6 all the way . After game 19, we were 4th in the league with 39 points, 1 point behind 3rd place Man City/ 2nd Tottenham (40) and 10 points behind 1st place Man Utd (49). During business end of season, after game 28, we were 3rd in the table with 56 points, 4 points behind 2nd place City (60) and 15 points behind 1st place Man Utd (71). Last game of season, we secured CL football with 73 points with us 4th in the league. End of Season, we finished 4th in Premier League with 73 points behind liverpool (74), Man City (85), Man Utd (92).  Top Scorer was Adam Hlozek with 16 goals in 37 apps. Brobbey with 14 goals in 25 apps. Resende  with 10 in 23 apps. Hurst with 11 goals in 35 apps, Shane smith with 7 goals in 38 apps. Samir with 8 goals in 35 apps. Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle were relegated to the championship. In Jan, we sold Dekel Daks for  £1m.

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with League Cup Quarter Finals 4-3 loss away against Tottenham. We also lost in Champion League Quarter Finals against Man Utd 5-2 after finishing second in the group on same points (9) , same with atletico Madrid with better goal difference . We also lost to West Brom home in the FA cup Third Round.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £38.82m was awarded for finishing 4th in premier league. Sponsorship rose to £14m. Commercial income was the second lowest at £14.5m compared to Burnley £17m and Stoke £17.5m. Champion League money of £38.82m was awarded to. We were hit by a tax bill of £10.5m to be paid. Bonuses of £1.8m for Premier League and efl bonus of £5.75k were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £184m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in top 6 in the Premier League after finishing 4th in the table in our third season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £82.9m and wage budget of £1.3m which is decent for EPL football. Requested to upgrade the training facilities for a sum of £750k and youth facilities works out to be £1.6m

Career Overview 

2026/27   Premier League    4th         Quarter Finals   Quarter Finals          Qualified CL

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup            Europe                Achievements/Notes               
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2027/28   Premier League    4th        Third Round     Quarter Finals        CL Quarter Finals      Qualified CL

VYvcC45.png

Vanarama National League- Season 2024-2025

We were expedited to have a 9th place finish this year and with the right additions and selling players in January we managed to go on and finish 4th

League Table - as you can see we managed to finish in 4th place and in the playoff position.

PLAY OFF FIRST ROUND-going into the first game I was confidant as we would beat Leyton Orient as we were on a good end of season form and we did beat them 3-0 as you can see.

PLAYOFF SEMI FINAL- so  our next match was a tricky away trip to Stevenage  some how we won this game 3-1.

PLAYOFF FINAL- I Was looking forward to this match but felt nervous  watching it but we managed to beat a strong Wrexham side 4-0. and we  were promoted to League Two.

FA CUP-Second round loss to a strong Ipswich Town side who beat us 5-3. 

Buildbase FA Trophy- AFC Telford United- beat us 2-1  we were on bad run games so the play us at the right time. 

TRANSFER HISTORY-As you can see i had bit of a Squad overhaul here was looking to get right balance. 

FINANCE SUMMAARY -- Board are messing with the finances at the moment   due to  new  plans for stadium expansion. 

KEY PLAYER PROFILES:

TOP SCORER- Ellis Simms

MOST ASSITS- Sam Clucas

MOST MAN OF THE MATCH AWARDS- Sam Clucas

POTENTIAL YOUNG PLAYER- Olimpio João

Career Overview: 

2022-2023   Scarborough Athletic    Vanarama National North                     1st        Champions
2023-2024   Scarborough Athletic    Vanarama National Leauge                    13th       FA TROPHY WINNERS 
2024-2025   Scarborough Athletic    Vanarama National Leauge                    4th       Playoff Winners 

NEXT SEASON:

Hopefully not to be out played and struggle to avoid relegation and maybe another fa trophy winners, also  try and get my scouts and coaching  team improved. 

Stourbridge FC

Season 9

2028/2029 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures1  Fixtures2  Squad  Finances  Transfers  Europe

"Few would have tipped Stourbridge to achieve more than a top half finish heading into the season but Stourbridge confounded every expectation by finishing top of the pile as unlikely champions. It was an superb season for Stourbridge who,aside from a brief dip to 8th in the table, consistently perfomed above expectations and were able to become mot unlikely title winners." - Goal

Top half

Reach FA Cup Fifth Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our eight season in Stourbridge when we finished 4th for our third season in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in gk, right back, centre back, both wings,  centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Llarena backup GK on a free , Ferrao join as pernament  £10.75m ,  shane smith CB for £17.5m, Richie Heath  AML for £3m, Delgado MC on a free. Added the team with Clausen DC 20 yrs old wonderkid for £15m, Ian Smith MC/AMC for  £27m pernamently, veron on loan with mandatory fee of £19.5m  to boost our chances of survival.  Media expectation for the team before season start was 9th place. With transfers brought in, we are in 11th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 21k to 21.6k  to boost our bank balance from £184m to £128m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £30m, 9th in the league behind everton £35.5m and West ham £47.5m.The Player Expenditure was 17th in the league with £1.6m/week compared to stoke £1.6m/week and biggest spender Man Utd £5.75m/week. Sold Myogo for  £2.4m , torres for £7m(£8.5m) and Henrique for £16.5m(£20.5m).

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 6 all the way . After game 19, we were 4th in the league with 41 points, same points behind 3rd place Man utd, 1 point behind 2nd Tottenham (42) and 2 points behind 1st place Tottenham (43). During business end of season, after game 28, we were 3rd in the table with 59 points, same points behind 2nd place Tottenham (59) and 2 points behind 1st place Liverpool (61). We confirmed CL football after game 36. Last game of season, we secured the title with 2-1 win over wolves. End of Season, we finished 1st in Premier League with 86 points in front of liverpool (83), Man Utd (81), Tottenham (78).  Top Scorer was Adam Hlozek with 16 goals in 37 apps. Brobbey with 14 goals in 25 apps. Resende  with 10 in 23 apps. Hurst with 11 goals in 35 apps, Shane smith with 7 goals in 38 apps. Samir with 8 goals in 35 apps. Burnley, Everton and Reading were relegated to the championship. In Jan, we sold Tejada for  £33.5m, Resende for initial £35m(£43m), Luke Ferguson to Brighton for £2.7m. Managed to persuade the board to bring in mason greenwood for £77m, he was an inspired signing as we managed to keep pace and overtake liverpool last 8 games of season.

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with League Cup Quarter Finals 4-3 loss away against Tottenham. We also lost in Champion League First Knockout Round against Barca 2-0 after finishing second in the group with 13 points behind dortmund. We also lost to Swansea away in the FA cup Fifth Round.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £45.6m was awarded for finishing 1st in premier league. Sponsorship rose to £24m. Commercial income was the second lowest at £14.5m compared to Burnley £17m and Stoke £17.5m. Champion League money of £32m was awarded to. We avoid tax bill . Bonuses of £5m for Premier League and efl bonus of £5.75k were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £196m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in top 5 in the Premier League after winning the title in our fourth season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £65.6m and wage budget of £1.8m which is decent for EPL football. Requested to upgrade the training facilities for a sum of £1.8m and youth facilities works out to be £2m. Completed part of Dafuge challenge by winning league title. Left CL title

Career Overview 

Season       League       Position      FA Cup           League Cup            Europe                Achievements/Notes               
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2027/28   Premier League    4th        Third Round     Quarter Finals        CL Quarter Finals      Qualified CL
2028/29   Premier League    1st        Fifth Round     Quarter Finals        CL First Knockout      League Winners

4 hours ago, kazemagic said:

Stourbridge FC

Season 9

2028/2029 End Of Season Review

"Few would have tipped Stourbridge to achieve more than a top half finish heading into the season but Stourbridge confounded every expectation by finishing top of the pile as unlikely champions. It was an superb season for Stourbridge who,aside from a brief dip to 8th in the table, consistently perfomed above expectations and were able to become mot unlikely title winners." - Goal

Top half

Reach FA Cup Fifth Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our eight season in Stourbridge when we finished 4th for our third season in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in gk, right back, centre back, both wings,  centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Llarena backup GK on a free , Ferrao join as pernament  £10.75m ,  shane smith CB for £17.5m, Richie Heath  AML for £3m, Delgado MC on a free. Added the team with Clausen DC 20 yrs old wonderkid for £15m, Ian Smith MC/AMC for  £27m pernamently, veron on loan with mandatory fee of £19.5m  to boost our chances of survival.  Media expectation for the team before season start was 9th place. With transfers brought in, we are in 11th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 21k to 21.6k  to boost our bank balance from £184m to £128m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £30m, 9th in the league behind everton £35.5m and West ham £47.5m.The Player Expenditure was 17th in the league with £1.6m/week compared to stoke £1.6m/week and biggest spender Man Utd £5.75m/week. Sold Myogo for  £2.4m , torres for £7m(£8.5m) and Henrique for £16.5m(£20.5m).

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 6 all the way . After game 19, we were 4th in the league with 41 points, same points behind 3rd place Man utd, 1 point behind 2nd Tottenham (42) and 2 points behind 1st place Tottenham (43). During business end of season, after game 28, we were 3rd in the table with 59 points, same points behind 2nd place Tottenham (59) and 2 points behind 1st place Liverpool (61). We confirmed CL football after game 36. Last game of season, we secured the title with 2-1 win over wolves. End of Season, we finished 1st in Premier League with 86 points in front of liverpool (83), Man Utd (81), Tottenham (78).  Top Scorer was Adam Hlozek with 16 goals in 37 apps. Brobbey with 14 goals in 25 apps. Resende  with 10 in 23 apps. Hurst with 11 goals in 35 apps, Shane smith with 7 goals in 38 apps. Samir with 8 goals in 35 apps. Burnley, Everton and Reading were relegated to the championship. In Jan, we sold Tejada for  £33.5m, Resende for initial £35m(£43m), Luke Ferguson to Brighton for £2.7m. Managed to persuade the board to bring in mason greenwood for £77m, he was an inspired signing as we managed to keep pace and overtake liverpool last 8 games of season.

Cups

Exceed the board expectations with League Cup Quarter Finals 4-3 loss away against Tottenham. We also lost in Champion League First Knockout Round against Barca 2-0 after finishing second in the group with 13 points behind dortmund. We also lost to Swansea away in the FA cup Fifth Round.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £45.6m was awarded for finishing 1st in premier league. Sponsorship rose to £24m. Commercial income was the second lowest at £14.5m compared to Burnley £17m and Stoke £17.5m. Champion League money of £32m was awarded to. We avoid tax bill . Bonuses of £5m for Premier League and efl bonus of £5.75k were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £196m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in top 5 in the Premier League after winning the title in our fourth season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £65.6m and wage budget of £1.8m which is decent for EPL football. Requested to upgrade the training facilities for a sum of £1.8m and youth facilities works out to be £2m. Completed part of Dafuge challenge by winning league title. Left CL title

Career Overview 

2028/29   Premier League    1st        Fifth Round     Quarter Finals        CL First Knockout      League Winners

Well done for your success with Stourbridge. I live just down the road from Stourbridge FC's ground so its nice to see a local team to me doing well in this challenge.

On 14/10/2020 at 17:27, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Well done for your success with Stourbridge. I live just down the road from Stourbridge FC's ground so its nice to see a local team to me doing well in this challenge.

Thanks, it has been easier than fm19 dafuge challenge with whitehawk since i now have more experience. LLM has been fun. How is ur save?

Stourbridge FC

Season 10

2029/2030 End Of Season Review

"Stourbridge were expected to be amongst the leading contenders for a continential football qualification spot and they lived up to the billing by securing a place for themselves. Stourbridge ultimately finished where many had expected them to at the start of the season but slipped to 10th in the table during a rough patch that was rather representive of the sort of campaign they experienced."- BBC WM

Qualify for Europa League

Reach FA Cup Quarter Finals

Reach League Cup Quarter Finals

Reach Champion League First Knockout Round

Transfers / Pre season

Following our eight season in Stourbridge when we finished 4th for our third season in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in left back, centre back, both wings,  centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Pedro Jimenez on loan with a future fee of   £35m,  Bilai Solakei CB for £19.25m, Veron  AML join pernamently for £19.5m, Payne MC £45m. Added the team with Rodolfi DL for £3.8m, Claudo roberto AMC for  £44.5mto boost our chances of survival.  Media expectation for the team before season start was 6th place. With transfers brought in, we are in 7th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 21.6k to 27.7k  to boost our bank balance from £196m to £191m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £28.5m, 8th in the league behind chelsea £47.5m and West ham £53m.The Player Expenditure was 14th in the league with £1.9m/week compared to watford £1.9m/week and biggest spender Man Utd £6.25m/week. Sold Batalha for  £12m , Brobbey for £29m, Mumba for £2.5m, Resimic for £30.5m, samir for £26m and Paradin for £5m.

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 7 all the way . After game 19, we were 4th in the league with 36 points, 1 point behind 3rd place Man city(37), 6 points behind 2nd Liverpool (42) and 7 points behind 1st place Man Utd (43). During business end of season, after game 28, we were 5th in the table with 54 points, 4 points behind 4th place Man City (58), 7 points behind 3rd/2nd Liverpool/Tottenham(61),  and 14 points behind 1st place Man Utd (68). We secured europa league football after game 38. End of Season, we finished 5th in Premier League with 73 points, same points with tottenham behind Man city (78), Liverpool (80), Man Utd (90).  Top Scorer was Adam Hlozek with 25 goals in 36 apps. Mason Greenwood with 13 goals in 42 apps. Ian Smith  with 10 in 37 apps. Jose torres with 11 goals in 50 apps, Michael Clausen with 7 goals in 44 apps. Hurst with 9 goals in 33 apps. Brentford, West Brom and Brighton were relegated to the championship. In Jan, we sold Prieto for  £30m.

Cups

Met the board expectations with League Cup Quarter Finals 1-2 loss home against Liverpool. We also lost in Champion League Quarter finals against Atletico Madrid 3-0 after finishing 2-1 at home. We also lost to Tottenham 3-0 away in the FA cup Quarter Finals.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £36.25m was awarded for finishing 5th in premier league. Sponsorship rose to £39.5m. Commercial income was in 9th at £40.5m compared to Bournemouth £45m and Leicester £46.5m. Champion League money of £45m was awarded to. We were hit by tax bill of £23.5m . Bonuses of £2.4m for Premier League, fa cup bonuses of  £150k and efl bonus of £5.75k, CL bonus of £900k were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £315m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in top 5 in the Premier League finishing 5th in our fifth season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £139m and wage budget of £2.1m which is decent for EPL football. Requested to upgrade the training facilities for a sum of £1.8m and youth facilities works out to be £2m. Still trying to win the CL title.

Career Overview

2029/30   Premier League    5th        Quarter Finals  Quarter Finals        CL Quarter Finals      Qualified Europa

Stourbridge FC

Season 11

2030/2031 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures1  Fixtures2  Fixtures3  Squad  Finances  Transfers  Europe  Europe review

"It was a memorable season for Stourbridge as they tasted success in the Premier League and UEFA Europa League. Few would have tipped Stourbridge to achieve more than continental qualification at best heading into the season but Stoubridge confounded every expectation by finishing top of the pile as unlikely champions. It was a superb season for Stourbridge who exceeded expectations throughout the campaign and claimed adeserved title."- Goal

Qualify for Europa League

Reach FA Cup Quarter Finals

League Cup Not important

Reach Europa League Semi Finals

Transfers / Pre season

Following our ninth season in Stourbridge when we finished 5th for our 5th season in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in left back, centre back, both wings,  centre midfield and striking positions. To solve the problems, i brought in Pedro Jimenez with a fee of   £35m,  Jose ramirez CB for £52m, , Diouf MC £60m. Added the team with jaao Roberto AF for free, Stuart Farr AMR on loan with optional fee  of £75m to boost our chances of survival.  Media expectation for the team before season start was 6th place. With transfers brought in, we are in 6th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets rose from 21.6k to 27.7k  to boost our bank balance from £315m to £240m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £38m, 8th in the league behind chelsea £51m and West ham £57m.The Player Expenditure was 7th in the league with £3.2m/week compared to Arsenal £3.3m/week and biggest spender Man Utd £6.25m/week. Sold Basabe for  £40m , Veron for £16.75m, Zarif for £34m.

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 7 all the way . After game 19, we were 1st in the league with 48 points, 2 point ahead 2nd place Man utd(46), 6 points ahead 3rd Man city (42) 4th place Liverpool (42). During business end of season, after game 28, we were 1st in the table with 70 points, 4 points ahead 2nd place Liverpool (66), 5 points ahead 3rd Liverpool(65) , 9 points ahead 4th Man utd(61). We secured champions league football after game 33 with 85 points. We secured the title with 89 points, 10 points ahead of man city after game 35. End of Season, we finished 1st in Premier League with 93 points, ahead of  Liverpool (88), Man city (84), Tottenham (79).  Top Scorer was Mason Greenwood with 28 goals in 48 apps. Adam Hlozek with 23 goals in 43 apps. Ian Smith  with 11 in 37 apps. Stuart Farr with 15 goals in 40 apps, Joao Roberto with 14 goals in 28 apps. Hurst with 13 goals in 40 apps. Everton, Portsmouth and Crystal Palace were relegated to the championship. In Jan, we sold Delgado for  £43.5m, Farrugia £8m, odjier £500k and Llarena £20m.

Cups

Met the board expectations with League Cup Finals 1-2 loss  against Man Utd. We won in Europa League finals against Espanyol 4-0. We lost to Liverpool 1-1 on penalties away in the FA cup Quarter Finals.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £45.67m was awarded for finishing 1st in premier league. Sponsorship rose to £49.5m. Commercial income was in 7th at £51m compared to Arsenal £54m and Tottenham £72m. Europa League money of £33.1m was awarded to. We avoid tax hit . Bonuses of £9.25m for Premier League, fa cup bonuses of  £240k and efl bonus of £17.5k, Europa bonus of £7m were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £231m.

Next Season

We aim to finish in top 4 in the Premier League finishing 1st in our 6th season of premier league. Board announced transfer budget of £67m and wage budget of £3.6m which is good for EPL football. Still trying to win the CL title.

Career Overview

2029/30   Premier League    5th        Quarter Finals  Quarter Finals        CL Quarter Finals      Qualified Europa
2030/31   Premier League    1st        Quarter Finals  Finals                Europa title           League Winners/ Europa Winners

Stourbridge FC

Season 12

2031/2032 End Of Season Review

Table  Fixtures1  Fixtures2  Fixtures3  Squad  Finances  Transfers  CL group  CL review

"It was a memorable season for Stourbridge as they tasted success in the UEFA Champion League, UEFA Super Cup and FA Community Shield. Stourbridge had been expected to challenge for continental qualification but went one better with a campaign that saw them pushing for league title. Stourbridge who exceeded expectations from the outset, were eventually able to challenge for the title."- Goal

Qualify for Champions League

Reach FA Cup Finals

League Cup Not important

Reach Champion League Quarter Finals

Transfers / Pre season

Following our 11th season in Stourbridge when we finished 1st for our 6th season in Premier League, decided to build on the team in order to survive in best league - The Premier League. We were weak in gk, centre back, both wings. To solve the problems, i brought in Luis Rias on loan from barca as backup gk, Steve Weis CB with a fee of   £65m. Added the team with Stuart Farr AMR for £75m , Jadon Sancho AMLR for £12.5m to boost our chances of survival.  Media expectation for the team before season start was 4th place. With transfers brought in, we are in 4th in season preview. Arranged some money making friendlies and season tickets dropped a little from 27.7k to 26.6k  to boost our bank balance from £231m to £199m when first game begin. Matchday and ticket revenue came in at £38m, 8th in the league behind West ham £51m and Chelsea £55m.The Player Expenditure was 5th in the league with £3.6m/week compared to chelsea £5.25m/week and biggest spender Man Utd/Liverpool £5.75m/week. Sold Solakei for  £103m , Health for £21.5m, Muhd Rasyid for £2m.

League Campaign

It was a consistent campaign with us in top 4 all the way . After game 19, we were 1st in the league with 50 points, 4 point ahead 2nd place Liverpool(46), 12 points ahead 3rd Stoke (38), 13 points ahead 4th place Bournemouth (37). During business end of season, after game 28, we were 2nd in the table with 67 points, 5 points behind 1st place Liverpool (72), 12 points ahead 3rd Man utd(65) , 13 points ahead 4th Tottenham(54). We secured champions league football after game 35 with 75 points. End of Season, we finished 2nd in Premier League with 88 points, behind of  Liverpool (93), ahead Man utd (76), Tottenham (71).  Top Scorer was Mason Greenwood with 21 goals in 40 apps. Adam Hlozek with 17 goals in 38 apps. Ian Smith  with 11 in 46 apps. Stuart Farr with 19 goals in 35 apps, Joao Roberto with 10 goals in 26 apps. Hurst with 16 goals in 38 apps. Steve Weis 12 in 45 apps Brentford, west ham and Reading were relegated to the championship. In Jan, we sold Smith for  £10m and Azu £5m.

Cups

Met the board expectations with League Cup Semi Finals 4-4 penalty loss  against Man city. We won in Champion League finals against Real Madrid 6-2. We lost to Man city 3-1 away in the FA cup Quarter Finals.

Finances

Tv rights of £95.1m awarded to teams in Premier League. £43.39m was awarded for finishing 2nd in premier league. Commercial income was in 7th at £48m compared to Arsenal £52m and Tottenham £68m. Champion League money of £46m was awarded to. We avoid tax hit . Bonuses of £5.25m for Premier League, fa cup bonuses of  £240k and efl bonus of £11.75k, CL bonus of £15.5m were paid out to the squad. That leaves us in the black of £223m.

Finally Done with Dafuge Challenge. Won Prem twice and CL once.

Career Overview

2030/31   Premier League    1st        Quarter Finals  Finals                Europa title           League Winners/ Europa Winners
2031/32   Premier League    2nd        Quarter Finals  Semi Finals           CL title               Champions League/ Super Cup Winners

VYvcC45.png

Sky Bet League Two- Season 2025-2026

We went up as playoff winners last year so I was looking forward to the new season come,

League Table -for a newly promoted team we won the division by three points, we were looking good all season apart from the cup games we were different team in them. 

Leasing.com Trophy-New competition for me to get used to we played well but never going to win this to be honest.

EFL CUP 1ST RD-we got beat by Blackpool in this score dos not reflect on how well  I  thought the lads played. 

FA CUP-- We managed to get to the second round this year only to be stopped by AFC Wimbledon who beat us 2-1. 

Squad- I thought i had  assembled a strong team in the summer and few additions threw out the season to help us gain promotion. 

Transfer History- Not lot going on only bought ten players to give me more depth in the team.

Finances Summary-Shocking our finances are due to the new expansion of the stadium and sending players on language courses. 

KEY PLAYER PROFILES:

TOP SCORER- Dimitri Sea

MOST ASSITS- Nathan Shaw

FANS PLAYER OF THE SEASON-Ellis Simms

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON-Olimpio João

CAREER OVERVIEW:

2024-2025   Scarborough Athletic    Vanarama National Leauge                    4th       Playoff Winners 
2025-2026   Scarborough Athletic    LEAUGE TWO                                  1ST        Champions 

NEXT SEASON: 

hopefully to avoid relegation and maybe go on better cup run this season also to try and  get my scouting range upgraded. 

On 03/11/2020 at 12:15, Superowl90 said:

Hey Dafuge, we going to get the 21 challenge for the BETA ?

I wasn't planning on buying FM21, so this year would have been the last for the challenge.

I've since had second thoughts and have begun playing FM again after a gap of about 18 months.

I've no idea when the beta is out, but I probably won't have time to get the thread up and running until Friday/Saturday.