Blue Square North Prediction - Relegation

Blue Square North Position - 2 -

Table

Graph

FA Cup - Lost in 2nd qualifying round

Setanta Shield - Lost in north 1st round

Fa Trophy - Lost in 1st round

Summary

My first objective was to get a parent club and straight away Man united offered so after some dealing in the market we started our season. We started of really well getting wins and taking over top after about 7 games and we held this mainly until Christmas. Then cam rumours of a takeover and it finally happened after Christmas. Then after this the team started getting draws and we lost a 6 point lead over second who then overtook me and after this really only had one chance to catch them which was when we played them at home and we were winning 3-2 but they scored in last minute then we just stayed 6 points behind them for the rest of the season. But we knew we were to far ahead of the rest to be worried about slipping out of the playoffs. Then the playoff semis cam and i won 3-2 on aggregate against a team who had never beaten us all season. And in the final another team who hadn't beat us all season and it was 1-1 after 90 mins and extra time and in pens we won :)

Players:

Squad

Davide Petrucci - All I can say is absolutely brilliant without him we wouldn't of even got where we did. And thanks to Man U we have him on loan for another season :D

Finances

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

To try and establish ourself in the Blue Square Premiership and maybe win a trophy :)

2009/10     Leigh Genesis     2nd     BSN

this is getting beyond a joke. I can barely bear to watch my team anymore. 2-0 down to merthyr at half-time thanks to a total ****-up by my defenders, and I haven't scored a goal in about 5 games. IF there is a takeover, i'm screwed.

Arsenal withdrew the bid, so Luca stays!

On another note, I signed a squad player, belgian cm. He is now immediately not settled in the area and 'would like to move away as soon as possible' or something to that effect. So, I transfer list him and offer him about. 'Clubs seem put off by his unwillingness to move following his recent arrival'!

I know it's there to stop people signing free transfers then selling them on unsrcupulously but clearly this case is just annoying!

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!

Dafuge I remember being on here a couple of years back, maybe 3 - when you were doing the challenge with, erm, damn it, who was it... sure it was a team that played in yellow... its on the tip of my tongue - did it begin with a B?

Loved reading this challenge and watching your progress. I REALLY can't remember. We're talking FM05 here.

Good stuff mate!!

Stu. :)

Braintree Town :cool:

I had such a great game with FM06, by far the greatest save game I've ever had on CM/FM.

I may well regret this but I have just obliterated my transfer record by splashing out an obscene amount of money on a player. I think this is more than I've ever spent on a player in CM/FM but he really is the only great right winger in the game and that is my weakest position.

Paul Gee

A steal at £52m

I think quality MR's are in short supply in my game to. I had to retrain a striker to play there.

I've found that too. I spotted a player at Chelsea who looked world class, made an offer around £35m and a good young striker and my player turned down their wage offer! I tried bidding after that and they were asking for £80m!!! Luckily i've had a young winger who I got on a free who seems to perform well despite having no good stats outside of being a winger. But now i'm looking to replace him with a Brazilian wonderkid who is ideally an AMC, but is good enough to play out wide.

was going to say, because he has only had 14 callups at age 24. They must be doing very well :D

In my game the World footballer of the year and European striker of the year is a 25 year old English striker with just 5 caps.

Devrin Leteo – FC United – League One – 2018/2019

This was a season that I hoped to improve upon the previous year's 5th place finish and hoped to get promoted. And after a horrific start to the season, it was the same old thing. Another 5th place appearance, another lost in the playoff Semis. Still, the season was not a total lost. We were able to win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. That adds to cabinet as we had won the FA Trophy a few years back. Here's hoping next year we finally get the promotion that the team deserves.

Table

League Graph

Transfers

Dover Season 5 2013/14 Coca-Cola Championship

Media Prediction 24th again, when will they learn

Final position 1st

League Table

Graph

To be honest this season was ridiculous. I thought I would do well but not as well as I did. Started the season well and remained in the top 2 for the majority tracking leeds all the way only to overhaul them with 2 games to go and end up winning on goal difference by 23 goals. Most games we would score for fun and win big. However, when we did lose it would usually be a clear defeat. Over the 2 matches in the season I beat bristol city 12-1 and charlton 11-0.

Cups

FA Cup - Defeated in 5th round - Liverpool PRM (1-2) A

League Cup - Defeated in 2nd round - West Ham PRM (4-4 3-5 on pens) H

Squad

Transfers

Some very very good bargains were found. Vago being the best of the lot by far.

Finances

Chairman has upgraded facilities once or twice and due to promotion an expansion is happening.

Facilities Info

Stand Out Players

Vago Stunning striker, set the league on fire scoring 38 goals

Cameron Another striker who was on great form.

Hilton My striker from BSS still going strong and now tops league apps and goals for the club.

Lervik Awesome centre back, at nearly 2m tall he dominates aerially

5 conc

Next Season

Can't wait to see what happens

[u]League                                             Season                       Finished                   Achievements[/u]
Blue Square South                                  2009/10                    1st                           BSS Title
Blue Square Premier                                2010/11                    1st                           BSP Title
League 2                                           2011/12                    1st                           L2 Title
League 1                                           2012/13                    1st                           L1 Title, JPT Runners Up 
Championship                                       2013/14                    1st                           CC Title

Marine - 2009/10 Blue Square North midseason mini-update

The save may be new, but the New Year's Day report lives on...

My first season here at Marine seems to be going better than my first season with Bradford PA. In that game, the first season had me sitting in the relegation zone for most of the season and just barely staying up on the last day. Here, I haven't seen the relegation zone yet and we've been sitting comfortably in mid-table the whole way through. At the moment, with 20 of 38 games played, Marine (7-6-7) sit in 15th with 27 points, but the middle of the table is freakishly close and we're just four points away from the playoff positions.

Finances: We're actually making a profit just about every month. Marine have the second-highest average attendance in the league (955, second to AFC Telford's 1665), and the gate receipts are flowing in. Feels so unusual to see my bank balance in black instead of red.

Players: I've changed my signing philosophy a bit this time. I learned the hard way that there needs to be a clear distinction between your starters and your backups in terms of talent, or else you get the squad harmony problems that plagued the last couple years of my BPA game. So I really didn't go much beyond getting a nice solid starting XI, filling out the rest of the squad with players already in the Marine system. It's worked fine so far; squad harmony is about average with my backup goalkeeper really being the only one complaining (and missing practices) on a regular basis.

Cups: Nothing of note. Met board expectations for all three cups, and actually did one round better in the FA Cup, losing in the 4th Qual Round replay to Wrexham.

Goals for the rest of the season:

• Finish in the top half
  • Ensure the squad remains happy

I think quality MR's are in short supply in my game to. I had to retrain a striker to play there.

I got 3 that are potentially good enough for the Championship at least, one of them is being chased by Championship clubs already.

I do have a problem finding DCs that have a bit of pace and can jump well, all I can find are quick midgets or very slow giants.

Is there any benefit of having youth coaches?

I have my training set up so that my coaches all take one aspect, so that the training is 7 stars (obviously). Their workload is light.

I have my Ass Man help with every skill, he's not great at training I hired him for his other help. I then have a youth coach with working with youngsters 20 to help all the youth training, as often in old FMs I found the youth coach would become favoured personnel with good youth players, helping keep them happy at the club.

Is there any point in having a full team of youth coaches and all the added wages?

P.S I know technically this should be in the training thread but my chance of getting a concise response is much higher in here.

Well seems like having world class rep. pays of.. huddersfield is a league one club !! im still in the BSN

Good to see it's realistic in that respect. A big name manager is surely a huge attraction.

I've just retained the Premier league title with 6 games remaining. We hammered a strong Newcastle side 3-1 at St. James' park thanks to a stunning hat-trick from Tom McKenzie. Now we've got the FA Cup and Champions league to focus on.

And i'm through to the Champions league semi-final, only to face last years final opponents... Newcastle!

Good to see it's realistic in that respect. A big name manager is surely a huge attraction.

I've just retained the Premier league title with 6 games remaining. We hammered a strong Newcastle side 3-1 at St. James' park thanks to a stunning hat-trick from Tom McKenzie. Now we've got the FA Cup and Champions league to focus on.

And i'm through to the Champions league final, only to face last years opponents... Newcastle!

Looks like you're having a cracking season then. Hopefully you'll be able to repeat the scoreline against Newcastle in the Champions League.

Looks like you're having a cracking season then. Hopefully you'll be able to repeat the scoreline against Newcastle in the Champions League.

I got a bit ahead of myself... i've only got Newcastle in the semi-final. But still it's been a great season. We've picked up a few injuries but Tom McKenzie finding top form again is enough to win any match.

Hednesford Town Season 1 2009/10

League Position 10th

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/Table.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/chart.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/seasonbest.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t285/wbabaggie/Transfers.jpg

The first weeks was slow waiting for replies to my adverts for an assistant and scouts, I didn’t realise players contracts were expiring in a week so couple left but I decided to retain the rest as due to not really knowing who is good enough and been £1.2k under my wage budget.

Took about 2 weeks to get two scouts (not bad stats either) so at least I can get some judgement on potential players. Scott Hiley came in as my assistant, it seems the quality of our defence is poor and midfield can be improved. I wanted a target man so it appears I need to sign a few. Hiley was important in the recruitment stage suggesting some good experienced players like Bevan, Jeannin Hart & Edwards. After Edwards I ran out of wage budget to play with really so will have to move players out to bring in. Hileys believes we need another striker so will see how the goals go. I brought in Liam Hughes in December due to us struggling to get goals. Andy Todd (former Championship player) came in to help with defensive injuries at the end of January. Deighted

The first 10 games saw us pick up 14 points. A satisfying return especially as it took us 6 games to win our first game. We are fairly solid conceding 10 goals and have managed to score 14 goals, however we did fail to score in 3 of the games on the trot.

More of the same for us in the next 10 managing 13 points. Goals are hard to come by only getting 12 but we are quite solid conceding 11. We seem to lack a bit of creativity and have to admit that target man Taylor hasn’t really worked only scoring 2 in 16 games. If we can continue as we are we should finish nicely in mid table.

Our best yet getting 16 points from 10 games. Goals are still hard to come by with 12 from this period we did however only concede 8. If we have a bit of luck we could sneak a playoff spot.

These 10 games saw any faint hopes of the playoffs fade. We managed 15 points but that wasn’t enough to keep in touch. We had a decent return of 15 goals but was a bit disappointed to concede 14 goals as we have been solid all season. In the last 2 games we will look to try to finish in the top half.

The last two were horrible been smashed 6-0 by Redditch and beaten 4-2 by Hinckley. This all meant we ended the season in 10th with 16-10-16 scoring 55 conceding 53.

A pleasing season setting ourselves up to march on next season. Our first team is good but we don’t seem to have much in reserve so the plan is to retain the players that have done well this season and let others go and then to sign new players to give ourselves a squad of 20-23 depending on wage budgets.

Not a lot happened in the cups and our training facilities were upgraded to adequate. Financially we have about £20k but the chairman put in £75k and we made a loss of £13K so the club appears to be losing around £88k per year. Wages are currently around £5k so I reckon if I limit myself to around the £3.2k mark we should make a small profit.

I believe from the players I plan to let go we will save £2.7k per week so have around £900 to spend on wages for about 7 players.

Ossett Town - Blue Square North (2032/2033)

Blue Square North Prediction - 20

Blue Square North Position - 1

Table

Graph

Cups No decent run in any cups.

Summary

The season started out with me leaving Wealdstone as i was getting bored. I saw that the Club Osset Town was promoted, and they had never been in the BSN before, i couldnt resist, and i took over.

I started at osset 6 games in but only 5 points from nr 1. I brought in a whole new squad, and as always they needed time to blend.

The start was tuff and i remember i was 11 points behind nr 1. our big problem was away from home, we had a really tough time to win any game away.

The last 10 games where really close between the top 3! we managed to beat the teams ahead of us and won with a little luck. But my team was by far the best in the divison if you only looked at the players abilitys.

Im really happy i choosed to start over, im really into this!

On an other note Wealdstone won the League and lost CHL final on penalty, so guess they dont miss me too much :)

When i look at the team it seems like they havent changed a thing since i left..

Players: Keys

Squad

West Way too good for this league

Murray Assist king!

Wignall Top Goalscorer

Manager Overview

Transfers

Goals for the upcoming season:

Dont know what to expect from the lads.. i think we have a good squad, and with a couple of nice signings we should be able to push for promotion, but well see..

League                Season    Finished   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square South     2009/10   15th       Quarter Finals CLC
Blue Square South     2010/11   1st        BSS League Champions
Blue Square Premier   2011/12   13st       none
Blue Square Premier   2012/13   1st        BSP League Champions
League Two	      2013/14   4th	   Promoted via Playoffs
League One	      2014/15   17th   	   FA Trophy Semi-finalist
League One	      2015/16   8th	   none 
League One	      2016/17   2nd        Promotion
Championship	      2017/18   17th	   none
Championship	      2018/19	16th       none	
Championship  	      2019/20	3rd	   Playoff Semi-final losers
Championship	      2020/21   1st	   Promoted as Champions
Premier League	      2021/22  	16th	   none
Premier League	      2022/23  	5th	   FA Cup Semi-Finalist
Premier League	      2023/24   11th	   Uefa Cup Quarter finals
Premier League	      2024/25   4th        Uefa cup Winners, FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up.
Premier League        2025/26   2nd	   none
Premier League        2026/27   2nd        none
Premier League        2027/28   3rd	   Champions League Winners 
Premier League	      2028/29   1st        Premier League Champions, Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners
				   Euro Super Cup Winners, Club World Championship Winners [b][i] Challenge completed [/b][/i]      
Premier League	      2029/30   1st
Premier League	      2030/31   1st	   Champions League Winners, FA Cup Winners
Premier League	      2031/32   1st 	   League Cup Winners

[b] End of Wealdstone Career [/b]
[b] Start of Ossett Town Career[/b]

Blue Square North     2032/33   1st 	   Promoted as Champions

Archived