dafuge's FM09 challenge

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

strangely enough it has but I didn't lose at least. even though i have 2nd best away form in the league i'm really drawing too many games. plus 3rd place has won all their last 6 games and i'm having to look over my shoulder now. just had a game postponed as well :(

i have a question for you all.

Abramovich came into agreement with my president to be my parent club withou me asking it...Is it against the rules?

I am now in League One.

No...despite all the initial debate, you can have a parent club from any division as 'policing' a rule on parent clubs would be too difficult.

You're in the clear :thup:

This was rather heartbreaking. We didn't deserve to lose, and to concede 3 goals, 1 was offside aswell, after the sending off of Captain John Murphy. We had 3 goals ruled out for offside as well, although I'm sure one of them was a goal.

Probably just our luck in Cup competitions since I've been here though. The attendance will bring in money that we need as well, so all isn't too bad :D

Haha Daemonic, I bet there's a touch of vinegar in there as well :D

urrrrr so annoying. i play my best performance of the season winning 5-0 to go top :D

but then the other team goes and beats the **** out of my players injuring 2 players with 5 mins left. my best player by a mile is going tobe out for 3 months now all because the other team can't take losing :(

WTF?! Hansen comes out of the box to collect the ball, him and Murphy stand there and they tap the ball into an open net from 20 yards, to say I'm not happy is an understatement. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Lost the game 1-0 , to lose my first league game of the season

WTF?! Hansen comes out of the box to collect the ball, him and Murphy stand there and they tap the ball into an open net from 20 yards, to say I'm not happy is an understatement. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Lost the game 1-0 , to lose my first league game of the season

Had the exact same happen to me a couple of seasons ago. That finally made me turn off the 3d and go back to commentary only.

So after getting Frickley and Billericay to the Prem in the last two editions of the challenge (I'm still plugging away with Billericay dafuge, I WILL finish one of these one day!), I've decided to at get myself a team for this year, who knows I might actually complete this one before the next FM comes out!

Here we go

As you can see by the date, already a few games into the season (Quickshot playing up last night, obviously working today), will update on that later!

Blackmama - Margate - Blue Square Premier (2011/2012)

Blue Square South Prediction - 24th

Blue Square South Position - 16th :thup:

F.A Cup - 1st round (v Wealdstone)

Conference League Cup - S 3rd Round (v Chelmsford)

F.A Trophy - 1st round (v Forest Green)

Blue Square South (1st) - League Table | League Graph

BSS League Summary

Being tipped to finish last my aim was to secure our place in the BSP for next season to build on. I managed to sign a few players I thought to be promising - but in the 1st game of the season no new players had made it to the starting line-up so we were in for a fighting season. We were never completely outplayed but lacked the guidance from a superstar striker. The top teams beat me everytime even though we had the same amount of chances. On top of that my tactics never seemed to work in away games - my home form put me in tha play-offs and awaygames sent me to relegation. Got to change that awayform somehow...

Domestic Cups

Nothing to talk about really. Next season I'm hoping for a good FA Cup run.

Game Summary

Season          League                   Position                 Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Blue Square South        7th place (67 points)    None except finishing 7th
2010/11         Blue Square South        1st place (83 points)    BSS Champions
2011/12         Blue Square Premier      16th      (57 points)    None

Just before I went out today Tamworth put a bid in for one of my players. I thought this was strange because they got relegated from the BSS last season and I am in the BSP.

The reason for this is that they were taken over by a tycoon after they were relegated. I wonder how much money I can get from the tycoom and if my player is willing to drop 2 divisions.

Chelseadaft Season 6 Coca Cola League 1 Hemel Hempstead - Just missed out

Another great season for us. Again out with the dead wood and players not deemed good enough for the league and in came some other players to bolster the squad and to act as cover.

We didnt do alot in the cups but i wasnt bothered about that and wont be till i reach the championship / premier league as the league is much more important to me.

Anyway it came down the to last 6 games. I won the first two then drew the next two and then it happened, my GK was taken injured and out for a month and due to miscalculation of the loans i had lost my back up GK as his loan ran out.. so as a result i lost the next two games and as you can see here i missed out on the playoffs by a single point!.

Anwyay i am hoping for better next season. I was also offered Blackpool and Sheff Weds jobs this season.

Finances

Squad

Season          League                   Position                 Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Blue Square South         11th                    None
2010/11         Blue Square South         10th                    None
2011/12         Blue Square South          2nd                    Promoted via Play Off's
2012/13         Blue Square Premier        1st                    Title winners
2013/14         Coca Cola League 2         2nd                    Promoted.
2014/15         Coca Cola League 1         7th                    None

Bloody hell Mike Price. For about the 4th time since I've been here, we've charged down the keeper, Mike Price from all of 6 yards out, bang rockets it, hits the bar comes back out :( Needless to say, the score remained 1-1 for the next 10 minutes, until FT.

In the 4 times we have managed to charge down the keeper in nearly 10 years, once have we scored, even that wasn't convincing.

October 2024, and Stevenage top the Financial Status list, thanks to a Kuwaiti tycoon and they were promoted into League 2 last season. Chippenham have just been taken over by a New Zealander tycoon, in Blue Square South. Ipswich were taken over by a Chinese tycoon, and are now one of the dominant forces in England...

I would LOVE someone to come take us over, and give us a facilities overhaul and a brand spanking new ground...

Karl Rimmer - A 16 year-old striker signed from Portsmouth for £4.9m. Blistering pace along with good stats in the right places could see him become a top Premiership striker in the future. Has a lot of developing to do, but the potential is there.

This lad just came on as a sub in the Community shield at Wembley to score the winner in injury time. Not a bad way to mark your debut! Nice goal too.

And he's done it again! This time in the European Super cup where he scored the winner in extra time to beat West Ham 2-1. It was almost identical to his goal at wembley too. He also had another disallowed for a close offside after that, and hit the bar later on. What a prospect! I've got him learning from my top striker Tom McKenzie and i'll probably give him a few sub appearances in the league to help him improve.

Salkster, I do know how you feel. We had loads of chances, and if it wasn't for injuries and we didn't have to play 5-4-1 AT HOME!!!!! We would of easily won that game. FT 1-1, the board think the fans were disappointed. If it wasn't for injuries we would of played better. Club captain John Murphy is now out for a month with a pulled hamstring :(

Season 2011/12 Review - Tiverton Town in the Blue Square Premier

Job Offer

League Table

Squad Squad

Star Player

Transfers

I had a good season I only just missed out on a playoff place on goal difference. I got my first job offer to manage Yeovil which is my favority team.

Career Overview

Season             League                                    League Finish          Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10            Blue Square South                         7th                          
2010/11            Blue Square South                         4th                    Playoff winners
2011/12            Blue Square Premier                       8th                    

Next Seasons Targets

To achieve a playoff place in the BSP.

Archived