STEAM sales active now

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The counter is a mistake on STEAM's part I believe but I'm told that we can ignore that.

It should be saying released though... has anyone tried ending task on STEAM and had any joy?

even tried restarting my whole computer, it was time for a reboot anyway, but it's still a no-go..

edit: well seems to be working now :)

I know there doesn't seem to be much appreciation these few hours but I'd like to say thanks to SI, SEGA and STEAM. Despite what people have been saying you guys have been on time with game, release and patch as promised. Can't say there's much wrong in that.

Thank you!

Hi,

Due to overwhelming demand people that have purchased through STEAM should now be able to download and activate the game.

If we get fired tomorrow, will you chip in to pay the mortgage?

Thanks

Ben

This only applies to countries with a November 14th release date. WWSM purchasers, and those of FM09 with later release dates will have their authentication servers turned on the night before their release.

If you get fired Sega will be making a huge misstake. You have been under fire for a million perceived "issues", and you have done nothing but listening, explaining and working with your customers. I wish more companies employed people like those from SI and Sega considering the effort you guys put in. Many thanks (again).

just want to say thanks to all the hard working sego guys in here you have all been fantastic with updating us with everything that was happening etc it really is appreciated thanks to all involved and also thanks to the creators for making such an amazing game.

This only applies to countries with a November 14th release date. WWSM purchasers, and those of FM09 with later release dates will have their authentication servers turned on the night before their release.

I will beat this like a dead horse. If you go out of your way for "overwhelming demand" in all other countries why can't you do that for Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia and the US? Not enough buys on steam?

Archived